Feminists might get RDD and Video Games Outlawed

most viewed right now
46 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

Does she have a point?
Man let these kids play the damn game 102 97.14%
No this is wrong. Ban video games 3 2.86%
Voters: 105. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

2 weeks ago '17        #26
TheLastNonEarth 94 heat pts94
space
space
$8,036 | Props total: 41254 41254
 QdobaCasanova said
Dawg it was just 1-3 articles

Meninists/Centrists
[spoiler - click to view]

like to allude to how “hysterical” feminists are so they can pander to their red pilled incel fanbase.

It isn’t an issue; nobody is gonna do sh*t. Stop it.

They like to pretend like these people don't exist. I used to see posts 10 years ago with strategies on feminizing not white nationalist males by calling them cuckz and other soft names.

Don't get me wrong, there's all sorts of frivolous bishing for the sake of bishing movements on Twitter, but the game plan is just as you said:

Extrapolate on the frivolous claims of any ism from racism to s3xism to make it all seem like a bunch of groundless complaining because it annoys the very people who have NEVER HAD to deal with it as a demographic in America, therefore it doesn't exist TO THEM
+1   

2 weeks ago '08        #27
GoldBluded 668 heat pts668 OP
space
space
$21,902 | Props total: 36836 36836
 QdobaCasanova said
Dawg it was just 1-3 articles

Meninists/Centrists
[spoiler - click to view]

like to allude to how “hysterical” feminists are so they can pander to their red pilled incel fanbase.

It isn’t an issue; nobody is gonna do sh*t. Stop it.
You think feminists have absolutely no influence on video games? There is proof of this.

TheLastNonEarth said

Starts at 2:22

I guess im washed but Seeing it is kind of wild. Especially with the intent behind it

Last edited by GoldBluded; 12-01-2018 at 03:11 PM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #28
---Max-Payne--- 339 heat pts339
space
space
$7,411 | Props total: 12334 12334
Powerful Anthony Cumia!

2 weeks ago '07        #29
purecyse 1 heat pts
space
space
$570 | Props total: 484 484
 TheLastNonEarth said

Damnn... Hate to say that I agree this time. The developers made it POSSIBLE for a player to simulate torture to a feminist. The guy in the video hog tied her, dragged her w/a horse, fed her to an alligator, then shot her. Sure she's just pixels but it's a bad msg and i don't think for a minute there's not a mgtow or incel on the team who didn't dream this up

Ill tell you who you couldn't do this to in a lifelike game about WW2 ...ryhmes will fewish

Black folks who scoff at this would be offended if he could happen to be able to string up a runaway slave on a tree
Stop a.ssuming what “Black folks” would be offended by. Emmitt Till happened in 1955. Black “folks” don’t need to imagine how they would feel if you were able to do something to a person that looks like them in a video game unless they don’t go outside, read the news or interact with other black folks. They’re living it.

All of these groups are trying to compare their struggle to people of color when it’s honestly not necessary. Women would like to not see even a digitized representation of themselves corralled, dragged and beaten. Not unreasonable even with no mention of blacks right?
+3   

2 weeks ago '17        #30
space
space
 GoldBluded said
You think feminists have absolutely no influence on video games? There is proof of this.

I guess im washed but Seeing it is kind of wild. Especially with the intent behind it

Yeah this is an obvious hidden gem for a certain demographic of Logan's

Type of cat to
Troll black forums
Piss off feminists
Worship Trump
Binge watch mgtow videos

Look who's posting the shyt on YouTube and celebrating in the comments

2 weeks ago '17        #31
space
space
 purecyse said
Stop a.ssuming what “Black folks” would be offended by. Emmitt Till happened in 1955. Black “folks” don’t need to imagine how they would feel if you were able to do something to a person that looks like them in a video game unless they don’t go outside, read the news or interact with other black folks. They’re living it.

All of these groups are trying to compare their struggle to people of color when it’s honestly not necessary. Women would like to not see even a digitized representation of themselves corralled, dragged and beaten. Not unreasonable even with no mention of blacks right?

You're on some strawman shyt. My point is that any black person who thinks this is cool might feel differently if it was a digital representation of us I'm not addressing folks who compare their struggle to us. It's human nature to not want to see an image of you be disrespected let alone k!lled. Hell a black panther game with kilmonger leading the revolution with all sorts of whites being fvcked up with spears w/lifelike heads being chopped off would spur countless stormfront threads on some see you guys, this is what they dream of doing to us. We warned you guys about where this pc culture would lead us: it's pure anti whiteness dressed up as a game. Hell, Django caught flack for that as did hancock

2 weeks ago '07        #32
purecyse 1 heat pts
space
space
$570 | Props total: 484 484
 TheLastNonEarth said

You're on some strawman shyt. My point is that any black person who thinks this is cool might feel differently if it was a digital representation of us I'm not addressing folks who compare their struggle to us. It's human nature to not want to see an image of you be disrespected let alone k!lled. Hell a black panther game with kilmonger leading the revolution with all sorts of whites being fvcked up with spears w/lifelike heads being chopped off would spur countless stormfront threads on some see you guys, this is what they dream of doing to us. We warned you guys about where this pc culture would lead us: it's pure anti whiteness dressed up as a game. Hell, Django caught flack for that as did hancock
I don’t think you know what a strawman argument is. My point was easy: stop comparing everything to the black struggle when you’re trying to make a point.

Most legitimate concerns can stand on their own. This is one of them.

The rest of your post doesn’t account for all the games where there are white men k!lling other white men unless they don’t possess this aspect of “human nature” that you’ve made up.

2 weeks ago '14        #33
Boxden25 
space
space
space
$3,329 | Props total: 6493 6493
 TheLastNonEarth said

Damnn... Hate to say that I agree this time. The developers made it POSSIBLE for a player to simulate torture to a feminist. The guy in the video hog tied her, dragged her w/a horse, fed her to an alligator, then shot her. Sure she's just pixels but it's a bad msg and i don't think for a minute there's not a mgtow or incel on the team who didn't dream this up

Ill tell you who you couldn't do this to in a lifelike game about WW2 ...ryhmes will fewish

Black folks who scoff at this would be offended if he could happen to be able to string up a runaway slave on a tree

But you can do this to anyone in the game. He just chose to do it to her.

Just like gta, saints row, etc.

In these games you are the can man. Anybody can get it. Africans, Americans, Mexicans etc.

Lmao, Adrien Broner a fool for that sh*t.

+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #34
space
space
 purecyse said
I don’t think you know what a strawman argument is. My point was easy: stop comparing everything to the black struggle when you’re trying to make a point.

Most legitimate concerns can stand on their own. This is one of them.

The rest of your post doesn’t account for all the games where there are white men k!lling other white men unless they don’t possess this aspect of “human nature” that you’ve made up.
A. Heres my argument:

Anyone who's black who condones this may feel different were the character in question a black man clamoring about emancipation before being strung up on a tree.

The strawman is in you saying I'm comparing struggles to ours. I'm really saying: is it as funny if it's you? Address that question: hey black man, is it still cool if it was one of us and keep the other shyt to yourself:

[pic - click to view]

account for all the games where there are white men k!lling other white men

This is something that few whites seem to understand: history creates context and actually influences present day culture and behavioural norms. Patrice O'Neal used to joke about how as a black comedian he's free to joke about whites but white comedians faced backlash whenever they joked about race, and particularly about blacks. I'm not saying it's fair, before you claim I am. I asked myself, what happened in the past for us to be in this current environment in regards to racial comedy. A study of American history answers that. Likewise, blacks hate to see anyone black roughed up by white authority figures regardless of the situation. Whites can't even relate to black authority figures sicking dogs on defenseless white people or beating their brains in because there's no history of that.

We didn't get here in a vacuum. A woman who's proud of the f!ght for suffrage might have an emotional connection to the female f!ght for equality. It's not something all white males could even identify with. Again, it's the people in the demographic who haven't been second class citizens who show the least sympathy. Showing little sympathy is why there are countless groups aimed at overthrowing the power structure who never believed in equality unless it involved white males since 1776.

The past affects the present. If it didn't native Americans wouldn't be treated like an endangered species and what's acceptable for whites to say vs blacks wouldn't be a thing either. It's not fair. Neither was all of this. Life ain't fair:

[pic - click to view]

2 weeks ago '17        #35
space
space
 Boxden25 said
But you can do this to anyone in the game. He just chose to do it to her.

Just like gta, saints row, etc.

In these games you are the can man. Anybody can get it. Africans, Americans, Mexicans etc.

Lmao, Adrien Broner a fool for that sh*t.

They know how their fans feel about women's rights. This was a lil cherry for incels.
Besides, History creates context. Some people have no history of having to f!ght for anything in America or being k!lled or suppressed for being white or male.

You seen that WW2 game with people being pushed into the gas chamber or that Deep South destruction game with blacks being hung up on trees with a crowd around smiling yet? Let me know so I can check it out

2 weeks ago '16        #36
Eastcoast 
space
space
space
$1,367 | Props total: 1493 1493
Joe Rogan is a cornball.

2 weeks ago '17        #37
TROY 
space
space
$1,818 | Props total: 4259 4259
Feminism these days is an excuse to be s3xist towards men

Reminds me of when these women got that billboard taken down where apocalypse from X-men was choking mystique... bi*ch SHE A MUTANT WTF

I bet if they never put that billboard out these bi*ches would complain about how a woman isn’t in the f!ght

Gimme a break
+7   

2 weeks ago '10        #38
pacman45 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,772 | Props total: 6855 6855
Goodness some of you guys get into the dumbest arguments on here
+2   

2 weeks ago '05        #39
druberkley 3 heat pts
space
space
$635 | Props total: 398 398
joe stay kickin it with racists

2 weeks ago '12        #40
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$11,145 | Props total: 1116 1116
Who are the 3 f*ggots on here who voted to ban video games?
+3   

2 weeks ago '13        #41
PBC 30 heat pts30
space
space
$6,948 | Props total: 7539 7539
 Kushedgod said
Weird that they would go after a game that had such strong female characters. Almost like these bi*ches don't know what they're talking about and just looking to complain.
Exactly the females they was running with was all k!llers

2 weeks ago '14        #42
Boxden25 
space
space
space
 TheLastNonEarth said

They know how their fans feel about women's rights. This was a lil cherry for incels.
Besides, History creates context. Some people have no history of having to f!ght for anything in America or being k!lled or suppressed for being white or male.

You seen that WW2 game with people being pushed into the gas chamber or that Deep South destruction game with blacks being hung up on trees with a crowd around smiling yet? Let me know so I can check it out

I haven't seen these games, and I understand what you're saying, but these doofy's will cry about anything.

2 weeks ago '17        #43
space
space
 Boxden25 said
I haven't seen these games, and I understand what you're saying, but these doofy's will cry about anything.

That's that Logan sh!t. I hear you but I don't fux with it. Can't take guys who have nothing to complain about now or ever seriously when it comes to people who actually have. They'll find out that we're not here to disrespect other people in due time.

One

Last edited by TheLastNonEarth; 12-01-2018 at 06:50 PM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #44
kami 32 heat pts32
space
space
$14,511 | Props total: 17339 17339
Meninists and centrists lmao. No point trying to keep up with you weirdos.
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #45
kami 32 heat pts32
space
space
$14,511 | Props total: 17339 17339
[quote=Tony318;48116182]
 TheLastNonEarth said

Damnn... Hate to say that I agree this time. The developers made it POSSIBLE for a player to simulate torture to a feminist. The guy in the video hog tied her and fed her to an alligator. Sure she's just pixels but it's a bad msg and i don't think for a minute there's not a mgtow or incel on the team who didn't dream this up

Black folks who scoff at this would be offended if he could happen to be able to string a runaway slave on a tree[/QUOTE]

I kinda feel u on that, but with the hog tying, u can do it to EVERYBODY , just so happen ole dude decided to do it to a feminist, the climate we're in being the perfect time to get a huge response online, a lot for it & a lot against it.
You telling blacks what they should be offended at?

2 weeks ago '17        #46
space
space
[quote=kami;48118489]
 Tony318 said

You telling blacks what they should be offended at?
No, but your reading comprehension sucks though

Learning is FUNdamental. Try it some time.

2 weeks ago '14        #47
Boxden25 
space
space
space
 TheLastNonEarth said

That's that Logan sh!t. I hear you but I don't fux with it. Can't take guys who have nothing to complain about now or ever seriously when it comes to people who actually have. They'll find out that we're not here to disrespect other people in due time.

One
I'm black. I just dont have a positive view of #metoo, feminazis, sjws, etc because when one of their 'victims ' is proven to be a liar or have exaggerated a claim, they conveniently silent.

You want us to have your back and take up for you against bad men , while at the same time being silent about bad women. I believe they say 'silence is compliance '.

Most of them are not interested in making this a better situation for all of us, just more power for themselves.

If you want to make this a better place for all of us , I'm on board.

2 weeks ago '17        #48
space
space
 Boxden25 said
I'm black. I just dont have a positive view of #metoo, feminazis, sjws, etc because when one of their 'victims ' is proven to be a liar or have exaggerated a claim, they conveniently silent.

You want us to have your back and take up for you against bad men , while at the same time being silent about bad women. I believe they say 'silence is compliance '.

Most of them are not interested in making this a better situation for all of us, just more power for themselves.

If you want to make this a better place for all of us , I'm on board.
victims ' is proven to be a liar or have exaggerated a claim, they conveniently silent.

A trick of the alt-right is to take the loon cases and extrapolate them in order to minimize the cases of everyone within a demographic who ever complains. Youre doing that by saying 'they' don't hold their own accountable. Who's 'they'? They're a monolith?

Historical mistreatment of certain demographics has led us to this fbcked up point where we are now.
I don't even know what a 'feminazi' or an 'sjw' is, besides knowing that David Duke uses those terms often. What I do know is that without actual discrimination no justice warriors would ever have the need to exist, whether sincere or not.

No person who speaks of fake justice warriors can look at an actual calendar and point to a time where everyone was on an even playing field. They can only say now it's getting unfair to us...

It's just easy to look at a ridiculous stunt such as McDonalds turning itself to Wcdonalds on womens day and be like OMG do you see how crazy THIS feminist PC culture is??

In my opinion we can stop the pendulum from swinging too far into the overprotect and more rights direction for the historically disenfranchised if they never start with LESS rights in the first fvcking place.

There's historical context behind all of this shyt. We never arrive at the present in a vacuum

2 weeks ago '14        #49
Boxden25 
space
space
space
Come on dude. Name 1 of these #metoo people that have called out , shamed , or ostracized a false r*pe or a.ssault accuser.

I'll wait.
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #50
Killaboy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,864 | Props total: 5403 5403
I'm about half way thru this game....
Addressing the thread, I feel like the the protagonist Arthur is actually anti bigotry...especially considering the times and all

Game even has a trusted female gunslinger...

Do gotta say tho, I'm not a big gamer anymore at all. No time with the family and kids stuff. This game is the most complete game I have ever played. The maps, the interactions, the realism... is just so mind blowing to me. Talking about the story mode I don't know about online. sh*t makes me Find time to go on missions ..be staying up til 1 am on work nights and not being pissed off the whole next day

Even got me considering playing thru a 2nd time which I haven't done since halo just so I can do all the side missions and sh*t
Question for the hardcore gamers...do you find the game to be too easy??
Like I said I ain't played in a long time but I rarely if ever have to retry a mission

Rockstar knocked this one the fu*k out the ball park for me brehs
+3   

Home      

most viewed right now
+46online now  28
Image(s) inside Bx detectives need help. Who is she???
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+89online now  23
Image(s) inside This thot too tough!
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  22
BOX Canelo Alvarez vs Rocky Fielding | Weigh in & Face 2 Face
382 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  7
Article inside Nintendo’s NES Classic and SNES Classic are going out of production
45 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
+35online now  7
Goat movies that never got sequels, prequels or remakes?
117 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-62online now  6
I was googling rapper's net worth, then I got to DMX.. smh
81 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+454online now  6
Image(s) inside Bruh getting roasted
193 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+46online now  5
OT Female High School Basketball Player Brings Down The H..
68 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy