Nov 29 - Trump Planned To Give $50M TT Moscow Penthouse To Putin DURING The Campaign

most viewed right now
32 comments @sports
most viewed right now
+310  67
144 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '04        #101
Hakim Cobain 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,038 | Props total: 12838 12838
 flav said
I "act like it's made up" now

so we're no longer pointing out people's statements or points?
when you run out of ammunition:
- buh buh you "ACT" like ...
- or personal insults

let's get back to the basics shall we?

....time will tell and wait for the damn investigation to completion before jumping the gun innocent until proven guily and like i've been saying: if he did that then i'll keep that same energy

I'm denying reality and "act as if..." but you did not even counter my points. HOW CONVENIENT LMAOOOOOOOOO

how is that a denial of reality? Jesus i'm now a troll supposedly
I’ve not run out of anything, you’re just being disingenuous. The trump campaign conspired w/ Russia to damage Clinton. If you’re looking for video of trump & Putin agreeing to this, then you’re not only obtuse but extremely naive.

All of the members of his campaign that eventually plead guilty for lying about their contacts with Russia, combined with the intelligence gathered by the US government, support that conclusion.

It doesn’t matter that you want to play internet contrarian for the sake of “winning” an argument, the Republican controlled federal government believes that trump colluded w/ russia.

He is also guilty of obstructing the investigation into himself & his campaign. It’s over for you, find a new cult to join.
+1   

2 weeks ago '08        #102
flav 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,868 | Props total: 5725 5725
 Skateboard T said
so you say me keeping it elementary is wrong and then want a simple and understandable approach? So which is it?

So, checkmate on THAT point. Moving on.

From twitter: "The company on Friday also disclosed thousands of accounts that it said were a.ssociated with the Kremlin-linked troll farm, the Internet Research Agency (IRA) and the Russian go vernment, adding to numbers that it released to Congress in October."

Now finally, bringing it all back home. You've constantly said that you have irrefutable evidence that the police officer is guilty of murder right?

But what 100% irrefutable evidence do you have that the police officer didn't actually believe she was in her own apartment and acting in self-defense? Mistake of fact is a possible defense, combined with self-defense as a possible excuse IS in fact a way that people can avoid murder charges. Now, you've already sentenced her to death but have yet to provide irrefutable evidence that show she knew she wasn't in her house and wasn't acting in self defense.

Thats how criminal procedure works.

In conclusion, you are without a doubt, applying completely different standards in both cases (perhaps unintentionally). Yes, a man was shot and k!lled by a woman, but that doesn't in itself doesn't prove that she is guilty of murder in the eyes of the law. You need proof beyond a reasonable doubt that it happened, and that her excuses are not bonafide.

What proof do you have to that last point regarding her excuses?
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

n*ggaZ CAN’T READ!! OHH MY GOD

1st off, HOLY wall of text. You sure used to complain about that then turn around and so the same

- elementary is in reference to the depth of your knowledge, which is surface at best your lack of understanding it well enough is shown by your inability to be thorough enough while keeping it simple. TWO COMPLETE DIFFERENT THINGS

“uuuhh ch..checkmate” idiot

- the 50k accounts: you’re so damn stoopid. There is a reason why i asked you for 10. I wanted names, connections and content of these accounts. Most of them were inactive and the live ones practiced the process that has been done since 1940 funny how you never address that portion. Do you even remember what you had originally said?

Do you even realize that you can’t link them with Trump and Putin conspiring to fix the elections that led to his win

You can’t be that dense

You've constantly said that you have irrefutable evidence that the police officer is guilty of murder right?
Bruh you’re almost as slow as @ please quote me instead of rewriting history i said that there is irrefutable evidence that she shot him.

I said that there is irrefutable evidence that the man is dead

Where have i ever said that there was irrefutable evidence that “she committed murder?”

DUMBfu*k i said that the investigation’s outcome will be determining her sentence length etc

Stop using words you have no idea on. Both you and the other dumbass are desperately trying to sound like me but are mere cheap chinese plastic malfunctioning versions

Wait till the end of that damn investigation and stop barking your ignorant nonsense
+2   

2 weeks ago '08        #103
flav 2 heat pts
space
space
 Hakim Cobain said
I’ve not run out of anything, you’re just being disingenuous. The trump campaign conspired w/ Russia to damage Clinton. If you’re looking for video of trump & Putin agreeing to this, then you’re not only obtuse but extremely naive.

All of the members of his campaign that eventually plead guilty for lying about their contacts with Russia, combined with the intelligence gathered by the US government, support that conclusion.

It doesn’t matter that you want to play internet contrarian for the sake of “winning” an argument, the Republican controlled federal government believes that trump colluded w/ russia.

He is also guilty of obstructing the investigation into himself & his campaign. It’s over for you, find a new cult to join.
Shut the fu*k up and wait till the end of the investigation

You're just coppin pleas under the guise that you’re taking the higher road

Go away

2 weeks ago '04        #104
Hakim Cobain 4 heat pts
space
space
 flav said
Shut the fu*k up and wait till the end of the investigation

You're just coppin pleas under the guise that you’re taking the higher road

Go away
Coppin pleas?? I know you pretend to be black on the internet, but learn how to use slang right, or it exposes you.

Back to the topic:

His campaign conspired w/ Russia for damaging info on Clinton, and he was aware of it. He then (and continues to) obstructed the investigation. The evidence is widely available, only cult members & idiots disagree.

You don’t have to believe it, but the republican controlled federal government does.
+2   

2 weeks ago '08        #105
flav 2 heat pts
space
space
 Hakim Cobain said
Coppin pleas?? I know you pretend to be black on the internet, but learn how to use slang right, or it exposes you.

Back to the topic:

His campaign conspired w/ Russia for damaging info on Clinton, and he was aware of it. He then (and continues to) obstructed the investigation. The evidence is widely available, only cult members & idiots disagree.

You don’t have to believe it, but the republican controlled federal government does.
Do you spin a wheel with canned comebacks? Now we’re back on the “you’re not black” route? Oh and after that you’ll say i’m an alias right?

So damn predictable you’re always proving my points the more you talk

Like i’ve been saying. Shut the fu*k up

And

Wait till the end if the investigation.

Smart-Dumb n*gga

2 weeks ago '04        #106
Hakim Cobain 4 heat pts
space
space
 flav said
Do you spin a wheel with canned comebacks? Now we’re back on the “you’re not black” route? Oh and after that you’ll say i’m an alias right?

So damn predictable you’re always proving my points the more you talk

Like i’ve been saying. Shut the fu*k up

And

Wait till the end if the investigation.

Smart-Dumb n*gga
Even at the end of the investigation you’ll still be skeptical. Just admit you can’t view the clear evidence objectively.

And it’s ok, when you joined boxden maybe you thought the idea of being black was the right thing to do. However it’s 2018 and you’re free to be who you are.
+1   

2 weeks ago '08        #107
flav 2 heat pts
space
space
 Hakim Cobain said
Even at the end of the investigation you’ll still be skeptical. Just admit you can’t view the clear evidence objectively.

And it’s ok, when you joined boxden maybe you thought the idea of being black was the right thing to do. However it’s 2018 and you’re free to be who you are.
Unlike your incompetent azz i am indeed logical and balanced. Despite our 1000 back-and-forths you couldn’t even bring yourself to admit ONE fact. Not a single one. Statistically that shows such a strong bias that floods your perception

On the other end, when someone says somethig that makes sense and i agree: some idiots here called it “backtracking”

“You’ll still be skeptical”
Riighttt despite having no knowledge on how I handle information. See there? Your dense azz can’t even see any other way

I’ve shut down the “you’re not black” fake expose so many times it’s fun to me, i don’t mind doing it again

Pic incoming soon, bi*ch

2 weeks ago '04        #108
Hakim Cobain 4 heat pts
space
space
 flav said
Unlike your incompetent azz i am indeed logical and balanced. Despite our 1000 back-and-forths you couldn’t even bring yourself to admit ONE fact. Not a single one. Statistically that shows such a strong bias that floods your perception

On the other end, when someone says somethig that makes sense and i agree: some idiots here called it “backtracking”

“You’ll still be skeptical”
Riighttt despite having no knowledge on how I handle information. See there? Your dense azz can’t even see any other way

I’ve shut down the “you’re not black” fake expose so many times it’s fun to me, i don’t mind doing it again

Pic incoming soon, bi*ch
Like I said in my 1st message to you in this thread, you’ve been told what the evidence is multiple times, you just choose not to accept it. The only conclusion one can come to is that you’re denying reality.

You can’t refute the evidence. And please no one cares about your pictures.
+1   

2 weeks ago '08        #109
flav 2 heat pts
space
space
 Hakim Cobain said
Like I said in my 1st message to you in this thread, you’ve been told what the evidence is multiple times, you just choose not to accept it. The only conclusion one can come to is that you’re denying reality.

You can’t refute the evidence. And please no one cares about your pictures.
Unlike you (again) i’m mor ebalanced and factual. If that WAS the evidence you spoke of, then why is Mueller wasting his time investigating?

You say evidence.... evidence that the elections were fixed? TF YOU DOING ON BX THEN? Go ahead and let them know that you have the evidence!! He should be impeached withi the minute then!!!!

Oh and

... says that i pretend to be black ... (of course with no evidence, there is a pattern there)

... i’m like “here we go again, let me disprove that claim with a pic (evidence?)

... then you turn around “eehh n.. no.. nobody cares about your pic”

Oh you don’t care about evidence that refute your claim? Sounds VERY familiar

[pic - click to view]

2 weeks ago '04        #110
Hakim Cobain 4 heat pts
space
space
 flav said
Unlike you (again) i’m mor ebalanced and factual. If that WAS the evidence you spoke of, then why is Mueller wasting his time investigating?

You say evidence.... evidence that the elections were fixed? TF YOU DOING ON BX THEN? Go ahead and let them know that you have the evidence!! He should be impeached withi the minute then!!!!

Oh and

... says that i pretend to be black ... (of course with no evidence, there is a pattern there)

... i’m like “here we go again, let me disprove that claim with a pic (evidence?)

... then you turn around “eehh n.. no.. nobody cares about your pic”

Oh you don’t care about evidence that refute your claim? Sounds VERY familiar

[pic - click to view]

Like I said nobody care about your pictures bruh.....nice screen, thinking about putting something similar in my JEEP.

So your reply to the mountain of evidence is, “well why is he still investigating if he has evidence” ? They keep finding new crimes, he’s obstructed the investigation at least 3 times since its started now. Even if that wasn’t the case continuing the investigation could be to strengthen the arguments they’d have to make in court, or figuring out strategy, or even seeing how far the conspiracy goes.

Also stop saying the election was fixed, nobody has ever claimed that. The claim was that russia a.ssisted trump by releasing stolen emails from clinton’s campaign, in agreeance with trump’s campaign.

Maybe you are black idk, but arguing for a racist pathological liar, isn’t convincing me.
+1   

2 weeks ago '08        #111
flav 2 heat pts
space
space
 Hakim Cobain said
Like I said nobody care about your pictures bruh.....nice screen, thinking about putting something similar in my JEEP.

So your reply to the mountain of evidence is, “well why is he still investigating if he has evidence” ? They keep finding new crimes, he’s obstructed the investigation at least 3 times since its started now. Even if that wasn’t the case continuing the investigation could be to strengthen the arguments they’d have to make in court, or figuring out strategy, or even seeing how far the conspiracy goes.

Also stop saying the election was fixed, nobody has ever claimed that. The claim was that russia a.ssisted trump by releasing stolen emails from clinton’s campaign, in agreeance with trump’s campaign.

Maybe you are black idk, but arguing for a racist pathological liar, isn’t convincing me.

Blah blah blah

It took you 27 minutes to formulate an answer

You said “nobody cares about your picture” when i clearly did it to refute your bland unverified accusation

Instead of ACCEPTING A FACT, you still refuse REALITY by saying “maybe you’re black idk”

So when presented with a clear evidence, you could have just said “aight i stand corrected” but you couldn’t even bring yourself to accept a FACT presented right in front of you

On the other hand i’m saying “wait for the investigation to complete” and somehow i’m the one with questionable beliefs?

To conclude:

- your response facing a fact was filled with bitterness and you matched the Stage 3 level of grief, bargaining

- i can put that very parallel on your way of thinking regarding the administration (guilty cause you said so. Someone says wait till the end and somehow that makes him some kind of Trump fanatic )

- your limited perception being shown in clear that you only want to see and accept what makes you feel good

Ladies and gentlemen, take it as a cautionary tale. When someone proposes another viewpoint, let the man speak instead of launching accusations, or else eventually your limited cognition will be shown for the world to see

@, that’s how a CHECKMATE takes place

Have a great weekend Hakim

Last edited by flav; 12-01-2018 at 02:47 PM..

2 weeks ago '06        #112
Skateboard T 43 heat pts43
space
space
$23,589 | Props total: 32182 32182
 flav said
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

n*ggaZ CAN’T READ!! OHH MY GOD

1st off, HOLY wall of text. You sure used to complain about that then turn around and so the same

- elementary is in reference to the depth of your knowledge, which is surface at best your lack of understanding it well enough is shown by your inability to be thorough enough while keeping it simple. TWO COMPLETE DIFFERENT THINGS

“uuuhh ch..checkmate” idiot

- the 50k accounts: you’re so damn stoopid. There is a reason why i asked you for 10. I wanted names, connections and content of these accounts. Most of them were inactive and the live ones practiced the process that has been done since 1940 funny how you never address that portion. Do you even remember what you had originally said?

Do you even realize that you can’t link them with Trump and Putin conspiring to fix the elections that led to his win

You can’t be that dense

Bruh you’re almost as slow as @ please quote me instead of rewriting history i said that there is irrefutable evidence that she shot him.

I said that there is irrefutable evidence that the man is dead

Where have i ever said that there was irrefutable evidence that “she committed murder?”

DUMBfu*k i said that the investigation’s outcome will be determining her sentence length etc

Stop using words you have no idea on. Both you and the other dumbass are desperately trying to sound like me but are mere cheap chinese plastic malfunctioning versions

Wait till the end of that damn investigation and stop barking your ignorant nonsense
Nothing but moving goalposts, lmao.
First: "show me the accounts"
I do.
Now: " I mean ACTIVE accounts NOT shut down accounts that Twitter says were run by russian linked troll farms"

First: It's an irrefutable fact she murdered him.
I explain how murder requires specific elements to be met and how excuses can impact those elements.
Now: "I mean it's an irrefutable fact that she shot him"

That's a solid checkmate. Gotta say, it feels good.

You're nothing more than a troll. You got dealt with today. Stop trying so hard to be a smart troll and just embrace being an ignorant one. That way you don't have to put so much effort in and still get a rise out of people.

Have a good evening.

Last edited by Skateboard T; 12-01-2018 at 03:24 PM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '08        #113
flav 2 heat pts
space
space
 Skateboard T said
Yeah, you're nothing more than a troll.

I aint got time to repeat myself over and over on a messge board to somebody who intentionally misunderstands and ignores the things I saw.

Yeah i’m now a “troll” you misquoted me to make a stupid case but i’m the troll now huh?

When running out of steam, queue the accusations!

Enjoy your weekend and stop worrying about what other people think.

Go away

2 weeks ago '06        #114
space
space
 flav said
Yeah i’m now a “troll” you misquoted me to make a stupid case but i’m the troll now huh?

When running out of steam, queue the accusations!

Enjoy your weekend and stop worrying about what other people think.

Go away
nah you missed the edit where I more clearly illustrate your mistake. You lost buddy. Your trolling has been exposed. All you do is try to keep the ball rolling.

Feels great. Now my BX bredren have some proof of your MO and we can put you in the two-face bin.

+2   

2 weeks ago '08        #115
flav 2 heat pts
space
space
 Skateboard T said
nah you missed the edit where I more clearly illustrate your mistake. You lost buddy. Your trolling has been exposed. All you do is try to keep the ball rolling.

Feels great. Now my BX bredren have some proof of your MO and we can put you in the two-face bin.

Reality distortion

I missed “the edit” which was your responsibility in the 1st place to be clear in your statements?

Your projection (AGAIN LMAO) accusing me of “denying reality” when you happen to be completely out of ammunition, your sh*tty example and lack of evidence on your part make you a sore LOSER

You place feelings above everything else, how sad

2 weeks ago '06        #116
space
space
 flav said
Reality distortion

I missed “the edit” which was your responsibility in the 1st place to be clear in your statements?

Your projection (AGAIN LMAO) accusing me of “denying reality” when you happen to be completely out of ammunition, your sh*tty example and lack of evidence on your part make you a sore LOSER

You place feelings above everything else, how sad
Good day sir. Better luck next time.
+1   

2 weeks ago '08        #117
flav 2 heat pts
space
space
 Skateboard T said
Gooooo

Awayyyyyyy

2 weeks ago '13        #118
Taree 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,202 | Props total: 18827 18827
 Skateboard T said
I do.
Now: " I mean ACTIVE accounts NOT shut down accounts that Twitter says were run by russian linked troll farms"

I explain how murder requires specific elements to be met and how excuses can impact those elements.

You're nothing more than a troll. You got dealt with today. Stop trying so hard to be a smart troll and just embrace being an ignorant one. That way you don't have to put so much effort in and still get a rise out of people.

Have a good evening.

Skateboard T said
 Skateboard T said
so you say me keeping it elementary is wrong and then want a simple and understandable approach? So which is it?

So, checkmate on THAT point. Moving on.

From twitter: "The company on Friday also disclosed thousands of accounts that it said were a.ssociated with the Kremlin-linked troll farm, the Internet Research Agency (IRA) and the Russian go vernment, adding to numbers that it released to Congress in October."

Now finally, bringing it all back home. You've constantly said that you have irrefutable evidence that the police officer is guilty of murder right?

But what 100% irrefutable evidence do you have that the police officer didn't actually believe she was in her own apartment and acting in self-defense? Mistake of fact is a possible defense, combined with self-defense as a possible excuse IS in fact a way that people can avoid murder charges. Now, you've already sentenced her to death but have yet to provide irrefutable evidence that show she knew she wasn't in her house and wasn't acting in self defense.

Thats how criminal procedure works.

In conclusion, you are without a doubt, applying completely different standards in both cases (perhaps unintentionally). Yes, a man was shot and k!lled by a woman, but that doesn't in itself doesn't prove that she is guilty of murder in the eyes of the law. You need proof beyond a reasonable doubt that it happened, and that her excuses are not bonafide.

What proof do you have to that last point regarding her excuses?

If you want irrefutable proof that's fine, but you don't have irrefutable proof that the officer's story is false.

You have a high likelihood that it's false.

But if you want to say she's guilty of murder because of the inferences you draw from the story, then you have to apply that same standard to Trump.

@

Checkmate n*gga

Last edited by Taree; 12-01-2018 at 04:00 PM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #119
space
space
 flav said
Gooooo

Awayyyyyyy

Do you really need the last word that bad?

+1   

2 weeks ago '14        #120
consigliereA 99 heat pts99
space
space
$30,214 | Props total: 37594 37594
“You ain’t ordinary, bruh !”

2 weeks ago '10        #121
Sk8bamboo 47 heat pts47
space
space
$1,495 | Props total: 928 928
 Binary said
This is major league retarded.

Trump Jr’s testimony conflicts Cohen’s in regards of the timeline.

And who cares? Are we going to act like we didn’t know trump is in the business of global real estate? He has towers all over the world,
Canada, India, etc, but Russia is special?

And re read the head line. He Planned to put a hotel there, but never did.

Keyword never did. Meaning he didn’t do it.

So what’s the issue? There wouldn’t even be an issue cause there’s no fu*king reason why he cant have a hotel or penthouse in any country, cause he’s a worldwide business man.

You guys are desperately looking for anything at this point
Jimmy Carter gave up his PEANUT FARM to run for office!
A world wide real estate business dont seem to present a HUGE conflict of interest to you simpletons ?

2 weeks ago '08        #122
flav 2 heat pts
space
space
 Taree said
I love you @

Checkmate n*gga
^^This n*gga’s IQ is lower than the earth’s core you can barely read

1 vs 4 handled swiftly

- 1 coward with NO intellect whatsoever
- 1 fake debator who needs to misquote to make a point
- 1 idiot who thought he had a grip until he got decimated and deals with grief
- 1 leader of the box of rocks who’s passive aggressiveness is uncanny

I can’t wait for this investigation to end so whichever direction it goes, BX lawyers and politicians can finally crawl back in their cave

Last edited by flav; 12-01-2018 at 04:18 PM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '14        #123
consigliereA 99 heat pts99
space
space
$30,214 | Props total: 37594 37594
 DiegoRivera said

2 weeks ago '07        #124
[MK] 
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 762 762
 two-face said
I thought trump was broke lol .
Most of the real estate like hotels and housing with his name on it is licensed and he makes a fee off that, he doesn't actually build the buildings or own them
+1   

2 weeks ago '08        #125
flav 2 heat pts
space
space
 Skateboard T said
I do.

—> LIE #1. I specifically QUOTED your a.ss. YOU said they were “linked with the russian government posting verifiable blahblah”. You post 50k RUSSIAN accounts that were bots. I even showed you ONE actual one with DATA you can verify.... you skipped it

—> LIE #2: i said FOUR times it’s irrefutable that the BULLET hit his body and that he’s DEAD. I never ever said “it is irrefutable she committed murder”

Have a good evening.

Shieeett let’s unpack that

Bold and underlined parts. You’re so damn stupid you fail to realize all we have to do is check previous pages of my statements to show how much you lie i already TOLD you to quote directly

Misquoting to make a point then claiming “victory”

That was your “edit” that was meant to “shut me down”?

Home      

most viewed right now
+29online now  38
Article inside Chiko Juan death: Meek Mill affiliate reportedly dead after Atlanta s..
156 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+20online now  38
Video inside Remember when Murder Inc. tried to create there own 50 Cent....
68 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+26online now  29
Video inside If You Decide To Get Married, This Will Be Your Life
163 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+37online now  12
Lol: Oprah responds to the video of her eating dry unseasoned chicken.
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+18online now  11
Dec 13 - Atlanta goons shoot and kill a Police officer and K-9 off Candler Road
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+21online now  6
Image(s) inside First Poster for Jordan Peele’s upcoming film “US”; trailer drops on C..
42 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-42online now  5
Video inside Is Drake a gangster?
77 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+67online now  4
Image(s) inside May 31, 2019, Legendary Pictures will be DROPPING. BODIES.
49 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy