I gotta give Rare their props.....

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '04        #1
1483 page views
32 comments

Ra-da-god 34 heat pts34
space
space
$12,957 | Props total: 3551 3551
I gotta give Rare their props.....

they really are turning this game around, I say if feels like a full experience now that they added all this content i would still like to see a proper 10 or so hour campaign with some new chest types, weapons and a new boss.....

image shame all this didnt come day 1 but.....

I'm impressed with how they are handling the game after they fu*ked the launch though gonna check it out tonight

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 11-28-2018 at 09:03 PM..
+2   

32 comments for "I gotta give Rare their props....."

2 weeks ago '17        #3
bmf24eva 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,006 | Props total: 2881 2881
Gonna enjoy watching the YoVG crew stream it again with the updates.

The original version was entertaining to watch as barebones as it was...but these guys made it even more fun.

[video - click to view]

+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #4
Ra-da-god 34 heat pts34 OP
space
space
 bmf24eva said
Gonna enjoy watching the YoVG crew stream it again with the updates.

The original version was entertaining to watch as barebones as it was...but these guys made it even more fun.

yeah the game is fun to watch part of its charm Ive never done 4 person coop but playing on a 3 person team is cool too

2 weeks ago '06        #5
imthatinfamous 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,514 | Props total: 6389 6389
this PC only?

2 weeks ago '05        #6
precys 69 heat pts69
space
space
$4,733 | Props total: 8426 8426
Why couldn't you have told us this before the Black Friday sales ended

2 weeks ago '17        #7
Timberwolves 67 heat pts67
space
space
$1,434 | Props total: 6029 6029
 imthatinfamous said
this PC only?
xbox only

edit: & Microsoft PC

Last edited by Timberwolves; 12-03-2018 at 05:54 PM..

2 weeks ago '05        #8
Flatbush85 58 heat pts58
space
space
$15,201 | Props total: 3642 3642
This my first time hearing about this. So we about to cop? whats going on?

[pic - click to view]

2 weeks ago '14        #9
BasedGawd 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,802 | Props total: 7055 7055
 precys said
Why couldn't you have told us this before the Black Friday sales ended

Game is complete utter trash, you ain't missing out on nothing.
+4   

2 weeks ago '11        #10
CALViiiN 703 heat pts703
space
space
$19,515 | Props total: 40299 40299

2 weeks ago '05        #11
precys 69 heat pts69
space
space
 BasedGawd said
Game is complete utter trash, you ain't missing out on nothing.

That's what everyone kept saying but he says this update changes everything. I just wanna be a pirate of the dark waters lmfaoo

+3   

2 weeks ago '06        #12
SharpenUrSword 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,711 | Props total: 6987 6987
this is on xbox game pass if yall wanna try it out, that would be the cheapest way atm

2 weeks ago '05        #13
thaghost36 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,318 | Props total: 444 444
 imthatinfamous said
this PC only?
PC and Xbox..

Also available with game pass.
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #14
space
space
 precys said
That's what everyone kept saying but he says this update changes everything. I just wanna be a pirate of the dark waters lmfaoo

Who is everyone? cause noone that reviewed the game said that.

the issue with the game was that it was bare bones which in turn made the game loop get stale real quick that was My issue with it too despite it being fun it just wasn't enought to do. its not just this update its the last three thats pretty much turned the game around its not perfect by any means but there is sh*t to do now besides the same ol' three quest types I've played it a few times since the update sh*t been on point actually it feels more adventurous

last 3 updates they've added.......

more chest /treasure types
another trade faction
a new enemy type
a new boss with reward and repeat play incentives
a new play area
a sh*t ton of new cosmetics

and next month they are adding a pvp Arena mode

they still got work to do BUT I gotta give it to them how they stepped up, listened to the community and are actually building on the foundation they set thats all i'm saying

2 weeks ago '05        #15
precys 69 heat pts69
space
space
 Ra-da-god said
Who is everyone? cause noone that reviewed the game said that.

the issue with the game was that it was bare bones which in turn made the game loop get stale real quick that was My issue with it too despite it being fun it just wasn't enought to do. its not just this update its the last three thats pretty much turned the game around its not perfect by any means but there is sh*t to do now besides the same ol' three quest types I've played it a few times since the update sh*t been on point actually it feels more adventurous

last 3 updates they've added.......

more chest /treasure types
another trade faction
a new enemy type
a new boss with reward and repeat play incentives
a new play area
a sh*t ton of new cosmetics

and next month they are adding a pvp Arena mode

they still got work to do BUT I gotta give it to them how they stepped up, listened to the community and are actually building on the foundation they set thats all i'm saying

You start off by saying "no one has said that" then proceed to list off the reason why everyone has been saying the game is garbage since release LMAO

Pretty much the same I'm hearing about the Spiderman game. It's super repetitive and short and that's probably why it's so short because they know that people can only take doing the same sh*t over and over for so long before they realize it and get tired of what once used to be "fun tasks" is now the same boring repetitive task lol

I'll keep my eye on it but the only thing that's saving it is the fact that it's pirates. We've only had 1 other pirate game worth mentioning and we enjoyed it very much and want more.

This is just starting to looking like an unfinished fortnite that allows you to go into the water and the developers, mid development, don't know which way to take it with battle royal games becoming all the fad now.

They are giving us pieces of a sandwich, first they gave us the bread, then lettuce update, then the tomato update, a squirt of hot sauce update but they still don't know what meat to give us, whether it's bacon, shredded chicken, steak, I mean, I'm ready for the meat of the game. Sorry, I just finished smoking and I'm hungry now LMAO but yeah, this is still just a skeleton of a game. The most surprising is that Rare did this. The original Rare team wouldn't have released this so incomplete. It's the entire reason that they even got their name. These aren't updates, these are just parts of the game that they send out as they finish them.

2 weeks ago '11        #16
Tooly Da Gawd 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,043 | Props total: 4010 4010
 SlumzGod said
xbox only
its on pc too lol its not xbox only its microsoft only
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #17
space
space
 precys said
You start off by saying "no one has said that" then proceed to list off the reason why everyone has been saying the game is garbage since release LMAO
ok..............let me expound

NOONE whos opinion means anything (im not talking about n*ggas on here lol yall special) has said the game is trash or even bad but that not to say that there aren't valid criticisms (that I also expressed)

but what people have said is that the game is barebones and needed to be built upon if you look at the reviews its literally a mixed bag ranged mostly in the 70 area just like Destiny, division, no mans sky and ESO when they first started out take from that what you will

precys said
Pretty much the same I'm hearing about the Spiderman game. It's super repetitive and short and that's probably why it's so short because they know that people can only take doing the same sh*t over and over for so long before they realize it and get tired of what once used to be "fun tasks" is now the same boring repetitive task lol
my advice is you should play spider man it reviewed pretty well and yes it is repetitive BUT it also is fun and the story is on point its just a good game not a GREAT/masterpiece game

precys said

I'll keep my eye on it but the only thing that's saving it is the fact that it's pirates. We've only had 1 other pirate game worth mentioning and we enjoyed it very much and want more.
I get you and again I'm not saying "og my god this changes everything" I still feel like they have work to do all I'm saying is there is a actual game here now and I'm impressed with the way they've handled the game post launch. they could have done us like homie who made no man's sky

They are giving us pieces of a sandwich, first they gave us the bread, then lettuce update, then the tomato update, a squirt of hot sauce update but they still don't know what meat to give us, whether it's bacon, shredded chicken, steak, I mean, I'm ready for the meat of the game. Sorry, I just finished smoking and I'm hungry now LMAO but yeah, this is still just a skeleton of a game. [/QUOTE]

on this I agree, however you have to remember its a SERVICE game and this is how they make them I personally felt that atleast the hungering deep should have been part of the original game but it was those concerns that made me gamepass it to begin with I knew it was gonna take time, I had already got burned with Destiny and no man's sky and I came into this one with the side eye I just LOVE pirates so I was willing to give it a shot. I wouldnt say it still a skeleton though it a sh*t ton to do now and they've built heavy on the lore n such I still wanna see a proper 10 hour campaign at some point though with cutscenes n sh*t like in ESO

precys said

The most surprising is that Rare did this. The original Rare team wouldn't have released this so incomplete. It's the entire reason that they even got their name. These aren't updates, these are just parts of the game that they send out as they finish them.

on the big sh*t like hungering deep, yeah I think those were all planned for next year but they had to speed up their time table because the game got dull fast, but there update like the Arena and the bilge rat quests etc those are community driven and I appreciate that so yeah they are giving us a piece of the sandwich at a time but they are also letting us build the sandwich too

Ive criticized the game heavy since it dropped I only ever said that it was fun despite its issues but I always acknowledged its flaws aswell, I know there are going to be people that say/feel like its trash no matter what and thats cool I disagree but its all good. i'm just giving credit to where its due Rare out here trying to be great and I think the game is coming together
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #18
precys 69 heat pts69
space
space
 Ra-da-god said
ok..............let me expound

NOONE whos opinion means anything (im not talking about n*ggas on here lol yall special) has said the game is trash or even bad but that not to say that there aren't valid criticisms (that I also expressed)

but what people have said is that the game is barebones and needed to be built upon if you look at the reviews its literally a mixed bag ranged mostly in the 70 area just like Destiny, division, no mans sky and ESO when they first started out take from that what you will

my advice is you should play spider man it reviewed pretty well and yes it is repetitive BUT it also is fun and the story is on point its just a good game not a GREAT/masterpiece game

I get you and again I'm not saying "og my god this changes everything" I still feel like they have work to do all I'm saying is there is a actual game here now and I'm impressed with the way they've handled the game post launch. they could have done us like homie who made no man's sky

They are giving us pieces of a sandwich, first they gave us the bread, then lettuce update, then the tomato update, a squirt of hot sauce update but they still don't know what meat to give us, whether it's bacon, shredded chicken, steak, I mean, I'm ready for the meat of the game. Sorry, I just finished smoking and I'm hungry now LMAO but yeah, this is still just a skeleton of a game.

on this I agree, however you have to remember its a SERVICE game and this is how they make them I personally felt that atleast the hungering deep should have been part of the original game but it was those concerns that made me gamepass it to begin with I knew it was gonna take time, I had already got burned with Destiny and no man's sky and I came into this one with the side eye I just LOVE pirates so I was willing to give it a shot. I wouldnt say it still a skeleton though it a sh*t ton to do now and they've built heavy on the lore n such I still wanna see a proper 10 hour campaign at some point though with cutscenes n sh*t like in ESO

on the big sh*t like hungering deep, yeah I think those were all planned for next year but they had to speed up their time table because the game got dull fast, but there update like the Arena and the bilge rat quests etc those are community driven and I appreciate that so yeah they are giving us a piece of the sandwich at a time but they are also letting us build the sandwich too

Ive criticized the game heavy since it dropped I only ever said that it was fun despite its issues but I always acknowledged its flaws aswell, I know there are going to be people that say/feel like its trash no matter what and thats cool I disagree but its all good. i'm just giving credit to where its due Rare out here trying to be great and I think the game is coming together

I get everything you saying but you yourself are sh*tting on this game just in your reply by the way you are describing it's "growth" since release lmao it started out barebones and was almost on it's way to no man's land and that to me would be garbage lmao Now they are completing it and sending what they got out to the people to make it a more "complete" gaming experience as pirates.... You know, how it should've been from the beginning. That's all I'm saying along with the rest of the world, that when it came out, it was garbage. No man's land had the same potential, it's just a space version but luckily Rare is continuing finishing the game. Now it's where the game is beginning to lose its stench of the last 2 night's egg foo yung and curry wing scraps in the garbage lmfaoo Man, I am high as sh*t and hungry lmfaoo I'm really just giving you a hard time and really want this game lmfao and I want this game to work. I just moved to Chicago from the Caribbean and I'm getting home sick, why wouldn't I wanna play pirates lmfao As far as Spiderman goes, I'm gonna wait and see if they bundle spiderman with the pro so I can play it in it's full possible glory that Sony was able to push out the pro instead of using my OG PS4

+1   

2 weeks ago '12        #19
OhBoy1356 41 heat pts41
space
space
$4,482 | Props total: 5530 5530
 imthatinfamous said
this PC only?
Pc & Xbox Crossplay

2 weeks ago '04        #20
dblock187s 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$11,703 | Props total: 3143 3143
sea of thieves... stole peoples money lmao

2 weeks ago '04        #21
space
space
 dblock187s said
sea of thieves... stole peoples money lmao
they fu*ked up at launch no doubt about it but for the most they've been transparent about what the game was and wasn't from jump though, those vid docs is what my lil bro used to get me to try it because I was hating on it tough after they revealed it

I sat out the last major update for it but I've recently came back to it since this recent update I'd say its an actually game there now as far as the motivations to actually become pirate legend now they just need to flood it with cosmetics and I hope they are looking into adding a small campaign bridges all the lore of the game

1 week ago '05        #22
Trizz187 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 120 120
 SlumzGod said
xbox only
nope its on PC to as is all microsoft games

1 week ago '17        #23
Timberwolves 67 heat pts67
space
space
$1,434 | Props total: 6029 6029
 Trizz187 said
nope its on PC to as is all microsoft games
thanks

1 week ago '05        #24
SquirrelXss 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,812 | Props total: 2922 2922
Used go watch this on Twitch a while ago, I think still in beta phase.

1 week ago '14        #25
Epitome 110 heat pts110
space
space
$10,564 | Props total: 2859 2859
fu*k this game I deleted it the same day I downloaded it lol

Home      

most viewed right now
+168online now  57
Image(s) inside Southern Belle Christina
70 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+26online now  42
Video inside Would You Do The Shyt He's Doing In A Mall In Your City? 'Smash or Pass'
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+39online now  29
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 4 "Reasonable Doubt"
32 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+153online now  18
Image(s) inside Htown Be Having Those Women
176 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  17
Image(s) inside AQUAMAN Reviews Are Out
61 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+27online now  13
Video inside R.Kelly responds to Jacquees king of RnB comment and he's letting the u..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+67online now  11
Image(s) inside Slim Doo Doo Makers
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+58online now  11
Music Video gets 20 niggas indicted