Give me your Avengers 4 plot prediction. What y'all got?

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '16        #1
1276 page views
35 comments

HONESTY 1 heat pts
space
space
$186 | Props total: 443 443
Give me your Avengers 4 plot prediction. What y'all got?

Everybody's clueless. Just nice to hear theories. I a.ssume bc so many people are talking about the quantum "realm" or whatever, that has something to do with where the snapped people ended up.

Thanos himself has to travel back in time for something and that's how they get him

Tony k!lls Thanos. Strange is somehow able to live beyond the snap on some Yoda/astral stuff.

I'm just spitballin

Obviously we gotta a.ssume Tony is or finds out what the key is.

fu*k man. I guess what I mean to say is

Where's that fu*kin trailerimage
+11   

35 comments for "Give me your Avengers 4 plot prediction. What y'all got?"

2 weeks ago '14        #2
Junior03 17 heat pts17
space
space
$982 | Props total: 1479 1479
I feel like cap going to sacrafice himself for soul stone.

We will see Tony retire from the avengers, hopefully see his successor.

Idk about Thor I feel like he might leave earth for good after and become sole King of asgard since everybody else dead.

2 weeks ago '16        #3
BobbiHeadRagTop 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,507 | Props total: 22777 22777
Plot this slap plair ..marvel sold me a wolf ticket today
+6   

2 weeks ago '16        #4
HONESTY 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$186 | Props total: 443 443
 Junior03 said
I feel like cap going to sacrafice himself for soul stone.

We will see Tony retire from the avengers, hopefully see his successor.

Idk about Thor I feel like he might leave earth for good after and become sole King of asgard since everybody else dead.
These three make sense. Too much sense
+2   

2 weeks ago '11        #5
Norcal 79 heat pts79
space
space
$12,048 | Props total: 2164 2164
Read a theory on ign that thanos basically is at war with the dead sone or something? The avengers team up with him and ironman and cap end up trapping thanos in the end. Cant remember it that well but it ties in with one of the comics.

2 weeks ago '17        #6
1Oh 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,619 | Props total: 13585 13585
Move takes place 5+ years in the future. Life is different, but isn't that bad in some cases for society. The world is safer than ever. Tony and Pepper are happy, married with a kid, but Tony is still haunted at the idea that someone like Thanos is still out there.

The Skrulls that tried to takeover Earth in the Captain Marvel movie (set in the 1990s), will invade Earth again after the snap. They will a.ssume the identities of prominent Earth leaders who got snapped (Nick Fury, The President of the US, etc), and reshape the world.

Hawkeyes family got snapped and he becomes Ronin the a.ssassin, f!ghting Skrulls on Earth.

Yea Cap will prolly sacrifice himself for the Soul Stone.

Tony will build Ironman armor made from the Dwarf metal, and it'll be able to wield Infinity Stones.

The Avengers will "radio in" to their past selves using Quantum science, just like how Janet took over Scott Lang's consciousness in Antman 2. That way the Avengers can get Infinity Stones earlier before Thanos.

Tony and others are reluctant to reshape the past. Their logic is "Is life really that bad after the snap?" Tony may have to undo his happy family life with Pepper and world peace, for a one in a billion chance to undo the snap.

Shuri rebuilds an emotionless white/gold Vision.

Hulk and Banner bond consciousness, to become Professor Hulk. He will be a more skilled f!ghter over the years and will beat the sh*t outta Thanos.

Thanos will be haunted by the souls of half universe. It will slowly force him to go mad and get careless.

[pic - click to view]

+29   

2 weeks ago '10        #7
kingjab7542 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,648 | Props total: 1286 1286
 1Oh said
Move takes place 5+ years in the future. Life is different, but isn't that bad in some cases for society. The world is safer than ever. Tony and Pepper are happy, married with a kid, but Tony is still haunted at the idea that someone like Thanos is still out there.

The Skrulls that tried to takeover Earth in the Captain Marvel movie (set in the 1990s), will invade Earth again after the snap. They will a.ssume the identities of prominent Earth leaders who got snapped (Nick Fury, The President of the US, etc), and reshape the world.

Hawkeyes family got snapped and he becomes Ronin the a.ssassin, f!ghting Skrulls on Earth.

Tony will build Ironman armor made from the Dwarf metal, and it'll be able to wield Infinity Stones.

The Avengers will "radio in" to their past selves using Quantum science, just like how Janet took over Scott Lang's consciousness in Antman 2. That way the Avengers can get Infinity Stones earlier before Thanos.

Tony and others are reluctant to reshape the past. Their logic is "Is life really that bad after the snap?" Tony may have to undo his happy family life with Pepper and world peace, for a one in a billion chance to undo the snap.

Hulk and Banner bond consciousness, to become Professor Hulk. He will be a more skilled f!ghter over the years and will beat the sh*t outta Thanos.

Thanos will be haunted by the souls of half universe. It will slowly force him to go mad and get careless.

[pic - click to view]

This sounds incredible. Props
+6   

2 weeks ago '15        #8
KING SOULJA 32 heat pts32
space
space
$10,564 | Props total: 14135 14135
Spider-Man will fondle Iron Man and give him a stiffy uh and then Wonder Woman will waltz in and catch them but then you see hulk get mad outside the window and his pants rip hahahahah

2 weeks ago '07        #9
JohnDoe 220 heat pts220
space
space
$12,824 | Props total: 7457 7457
Widow gonna sacrifice Hulk for the Soul Stone but Hulk can't die so its all good.
+2   

2 weeks ago '12        #10
The2ndHorseman 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,234 | Props total: 9445 9445
i watched the video on the dr.strange time stone theory and im sold

YT that

2 weeks ago '07        #11
Cartel-Clipz 38 heat pts38
space
space
$34,614 | Props total: 42240 42240
think some Multiverse sh*t is gonna go down and the Marvel movies going forward will be set in alternate universes and timelines like the comics
+4   

2 weeks ago '11        #12
Darealness420 
space
space
$721 | Props total: 371 371
Captain marvel is gonna save the day because only a woman can step in to do what us dumb a.ss makes couldn’t

Last edited by Darealness420; 12-03-2018 at 08:40 AM..
+3   

2 weeks ago '06        #13
#1assassin 
space
space
$1,116 | Props total: 842 842
I feel like a bunch of superheroes are going to f!ght the big purple bad guy. Then the movie credits are going to roll. The end

2 weeks ago '05        #14
kik-rawks 1 heat pts
space
space
$379 | Props total: 204 204
Thanos takes the cookie from Black Widow, Hulk gets furious and rips him in half, everyone watches in amasement, Cap goes 'whew'. Fade to black.

2 weeks ago '09        #15
BrooklynStiles 127 heat pts127
space
space
$12,058 | Props total: 15322 15322
 1Oh said

[pic - click to view]

God damn! Dwarf metal Iron suit w/ the stones?!?!

+4   

2 weeks ago '12        #16
Heisenberg 137 heat pts137
space
space
$21,247 | Props total: 27018 27018
Time travel which opens up alternative universes which lead to X-Men & co in the future. Look for Avengers vs X-Men as Avengers 4.
+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #17
2Cold 558 heat pts558
space
space
$37,283 | Props total: 161037 161037
 Cartel-Clipz said
think some Multiverse sh*t is gonna go down and the Marvel movies going forward will be set in alternate universes and timelines like the comics
that snap destroyed the balance of the universe opening cracks in the multiverse.. scott lang and erik selvig (old guy in thor) will figure out how to control it or travel through it

also im betting there will be another villain in this one requiring thanos and the avengers to team up

2 weeks ago '07        #18
BallDontLie 550 heat pts550
space
space
$9,893 | Props total: 29158 29158
 1Oh said

[pic - click to view]

i agree with parts of it but n*gga

skrulls taking identities of dead avengers and reshaping the world

tony would be the last n*gga to forget how many people thanos k!lled, he aint moving on just like that, doc strange told him this was the only way they win..he aint just gonna forget that, he's most prolly gonna try to figure out the next step right away because he still has hope after all this that they still have a chance because of what doctor strange said and did...i mean he literally saved tony's life by giving thanos the time stone knowing he gonna end up dying

and i dont think thats how that quantum science sh*t works, she was able to take over scott's consciousness cuz he was actually in the quanttum realm, these other avengers aint even been there and are basically dead

2 weeks ago '07        #19
space
space
 Junior03 said
king of ashes?

The2ndHorseman said
i watched the video on the dr.strange time stone theory and im sold

YT that
there are a lot of them...is it the one by New Rockstars or The Cosmic Wonder??

#1assassin said
I feel like a bunch of superheroes are going to f!ght the big purple bad guy. Then the movie credits are going to roll. The end
u forgot the mid credits scene

2 weeks ago '07        #20
space
space
 2Cold said

also im betting there will be another villain in this one requiring thanos and the avengers to team up
naw fu*k that

that sh*t would make thanos look weak and avengers look like pussies...plus the movie is only 3 hours long, half that gonna be just showing the aftermath, coming together, planning, bringing some dead n*ggas back and all that i wouldnt wanna see them waste a single minute introducing new villains and changing the whole damn story up

2 weeks ago '17        #21
1Oh 6 heat pts
space
space
 BallDontLie said
i agree with parts of it but n*gga

skrulls taking identities of dead avengers and reshaping the world

tony would be the last n*gga to forget how many people thanos k!lled, he aint moving on just like that, doc strange told him this was the only way they win..he aint just gonna forget that, he's most prolly gonna try to figure out the next step right away because he still has hope after all this that they still have a chance because of what doctor strange said and did...i mean he literally saved tony's life by giving thanos the time stone knowing he gonna end up dying
Yes Skrulls could a.ssume the identities of prominent world figures. The world will be in such disarray after the snap that Skrulls could simply step into multiple roles as society rebuilds itself. Once all the surviving Avengers regroup after the Snap, could anybody prove that Nick Fury is the real Nick Fury??? Could Tony prove that Pepper is the real Pepper once he arrives back to Earth from Titan??

Tony will do his best to hunt down Thanos for years, and will go through extremes to defend Earth from galactic threats, but he won't find Thanos. I think he'll come to terms with this new post-Snap world, until Scott Lang miraculously escapes the Quantum realm and reaches out to Tony. Only then will Tony be like, "ok maybe this is the shot Dr.Strange was saying. But is it worth it and will it work."

BallDontLie said
and i dont think thats how that quantum science sh*t works, she was able to take over scott's consciousness cuz he was actually in the quanttum realm, these other avengers aint even been there and are basically dead
Scott Lang is trapped in the Quantum realm with a canister full of quantum particles in the end of Antman 2. Scott will escape the Quantum realm, with the canister, using a Time wormhole that Janet warned about. The wormhole will drop Scott off into the post-Snap future. Scott will take the quantum canister to the Avengers. Tony, Scott, & Professor Hulk will science bro a way to use the quantum particles in the canister to use on themselves in order to radio into their interdimensional consciousness, all based on Pyms research.

2 weeks ago '14        #22
Junior03 17 heat pts17
space
space
$982 | Props total: 1479 1479
 BallDontLie said
king of ashes?
Asgard's not a place, it's a people
+3   

2 weeks ago '05        #23
royaltyrecords2 11 heat pts11
space
space
$922 | Props total: 476 476
Dr. Strange is somehow going to bring everyone back.

2 weeks ago '07        #24
space
space
 1Oh said
Yes Skrulls could a.ssume the identities of prominent world figures. The world will be in such disarray after the snap that Skrulls could simply step into multiple roles as society rebuilds itself. Once all the surviving Avengers regroup after the Snap, could anybody prove that Nick Fury is the real Nick Fury??? Could Tony prove that Pepper is the real Pepper once he arrives back to Earth from Titan??

Tony will do his best to hunt down Thanos for years, and will go through extremes to defend Earth from galactic threats, but he won't find Thanos. I think he'll come to terms with this new post-Snap world, until Scott Lang miraculously escapes the Quantum realm and reaches out to Tony. Only then will Tony be like, "ok maybe this is the shot Dr.Strange was saying. But is it worth it and will it work."

Scott Lang is trapped in the Quantum realm with a canister full of quantum particles in the end of Antman 2. Scott will escape the Quantum realm, with the canister, using a Time wormhole that Janet warned about. The wormhole will drop Scott off into the post-Snap future. Scott will take the quantum canister to the Avengers. Tony, Scott, & Professor Hulk will science bro a way to use the quantum particles in the canister to use on themselves in order to radio into their interdimensional consciousness, all based on Pyms research.
n*gga u talking as if this sh*t aint even a prediction....dont give me any comic book spoilers
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #25
1Oh 6 heat pts
space
space
 BallDontLie said
n*gga u talking as if this sh*t aint even a prediction....dont give me any comic book spoilers
This is all fan speculation

+2   

Home      

most viewed right now
+169online now  35
Image(s) inside Southern Belle Christina
71 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+29online now  32
Video inside Would You Do The Shyt He's Doing In A Mall In Your City? 'Smash or Pass'
111 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+41online now  24
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 4 "Reasonable Doubt"
32 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  21
Image(s) inside AQUAMAN Reviews Are Out
64 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+153online now  15
Image(s) inside Htown Be Having Those Women
177 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+58online now  14
Music Video gets 20 niggas indicted
214 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+67online now  14
Image(s) inside Slim Doo Doo Makers
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+27online now  13
Video inside R.Kelly responds to Jacquees king of RnB comment and he's letting the u..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy