Nov 27 - Trump in shambles today...

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 months ago '11        #101
Kade 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$4,967 | Props total: 5464 5464
 fam said
losing control of a branch of government isn't important?

yall dont even pretend to not be stupid
No it's not.

3 months ago '15        #102
AdRock 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,775 | Props total: 8867 8867
He’s gonna pardon Manafort though, no way Manafort dumb enough to cut a deal & KEEP LYING, if he didn’t know for sure he’s gonna walk...
+1   

3 months ago '11        #103
dymablink 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$2,556 | Props total: 4923 4923
 two-face said

Exactly why driving to the polls and standing in line to vote was worth it fot donald trump.
at her twitter post

3 months ago '17        #104
FukBoiFras 20 heat pts20
space
space
$4,129 | Props total: 7647 7647
 UF4Soldier said
Oh, you big mad you ol bigoty a*s bi*ch n*gga. You stay taking Ls on this forum. Your opinions hold no weight you fu*king cuck.
I’m not mad at all. What’s bigoted about anything I’ve done or said ever? Nothing I’ve ever said in a serious conversation has ever been bigoted ever. I’d welcome a debate about any topic. Who the fu*k says cuck? That word sucks.

Take care.

3 months ago '17        #105
Naga Sadow 23 heat pts23
space
space
$10,207 | Props total: 41743 41743
 AdRock said
He’s gonna pardon Manafort though, no way Manafort dumb enough to cut a deal & KEEP LYING, if he didn’t know for sure he’s gonna walk...
He can't pardon those state charges though.

+3   

3 months ago '04        #106
eddiefizzle 133 heat pts133
space
space
$3,024 | Props total: 809 809
 UF4Soldier said
We wish you a Mueller Christmas
And an impeachment next year

Indictments we bring
To you and your kin
Indictments for Christmas
And an impeachment next year

And an impeachment next year..

Trump ain't ready for what's coming.

Remember on independence day when they were shooting missles at the space ship, but couldn't penetrate the shield. Well that's how Trump has been protected for the last 2 years. Come January 3, 2019 that shield will no longer be there to protect him and we all know what happened when they disabled that shield. Boom!!!
Does this man have you on tilt this bad you are giving him 27 perent of your brain capacity at all times, but you don't see how he objectively makes you subjective? Jesus man, wake the fu*k up. its the ones that claim they are "woke" that have their third eye sewed shut..... god its sad. Good luck.

3 months ago '11        #107
Urbanchill 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,985 | Props total: 4323 4323
I feel where he coming from but how can you not be angry at people for being idiots? And how can you not be angry that people dont give a fu*k, and how can you not be angry that racism and power rule this world and the biggest racist with the most power are backed by the monetary system and protected explain that

3 months ago '10        #108
marx1684 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,795 | Props total: 9524 9524
I don't trust the FBI, Trump, the Democrats, the Republicans or any of this government sh*t.

I do know that Trump is endorsing all the racists & has allowed Jeff Sessio s to further prevent the BS justice system that already has issues from properly looking into all the foul sh*t police have been caught doing.

F**k them all but I need to see Trump fall so I can believe this country stands for the smallest bit of anything past our declining dollar. The guy just endorsed a woman who was cool with lynching.
+4   

3 months ago '18        #109
Lord God 69 heat pts69 OP
space
space
$4,198 | Props total: 20142 20142
 I Never Lied said
LOL. Its been two years....TWO YEARS!!!!!!!

Snap back to reality.

you're new to this.

3 months ago '07        #110
Bighempin of QM 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,335 | Props total: 4701 4701
 Kwestluv91 said
innocent people claim they are innocent every moment of their lives idk what the fu*k you're talking about. if my entire life and reputation is being threatened on a daily basis by mass media, and a corrupt fbi that literally has dirty hands involved in the people who's interests are my own demise, i am going to claim my innocence and tell the public that the people investigating me are liars every single day if i have to.

an innocent person defends themselves.
Bro this sh*t ain't make belive what the fu*k are you looking at hahahahahaha the Russians tried hacking the server and got caught before they could get anything and that's why it was destroyed but in the process of hacking the server the Russians got a hold of Podesta and other Dem emails. Why has no high ranking republicans email get hacked? The sh*t ain't that hard to figure out. That's the Colusion the real question I wanna know is who introduced Trump to Manafort?

Your love for this crooked TV personality turned US President is not gonna age well!

3 months ago '12        #111
Kwestluv91 236 heat pts236
space
space
$8,956 | Props total: 9020 9020
 Bighempin of QM said
Bro this sh*t ain't make belive what the fu*k are you looking at hahahahahaha the Russians tried hacking the server and got caught before they could get anything and that's why it was destroyed but in the process of hacking the server the Russians got a hold of Podesta and other Dem emails. Why has no high ranking republicans email get hacked? The sh*t ain't that hard to figure out. That's the Colusion the real question I wanna know is who introduced Trump to Manafort?

Your love for this crooked TV personality turned US President is not gonna age well!
That is the funniest sh*t I’ve read on boxden thanks

3 months ago '12        #112
slvlol 1 heat pts
space
space
$391 | Props total: 1455 1455
 Kade said
I'm surprised that you guys ain't realized that Trump is right. Media is spinning the truth. Democrats are brainwashed man.

They are loosing support big time. People are waking up. Black support for the democratic party has severely dropped.

Lmfao @ losing support.

~60 Million just turned out in support for Dems to retake the House, in a fu*king midterm election. Most PRESIDENTIAL candidates are barely scraping 60M.

[tweet - click to view]

+1   

3 months ago '08        #113
flav 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,603 | Props total: 7001 7001
 Lord God said
When did Mueller tell him he's guilty?
The mueller investigation covers the “russian hacks”

It’s under the notion that the election was won under nefarious deeds. Thus “guilty” for being part directly or indirectly when it comes to the supposed hack. I think voicing frustration after 2 years of constant doubts is completely understandable.

3 months ago '08        #114
flav 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,603 | Props total: 7001 7001
 Bandito said
All those tweets were talking about Mueller and his "team of angry Democrats".

Mueller hasn't accused him of being guilty of anything. His hasn't even said anything publicly about the people he has brought charges against.

So, why is trump going after them in these tweets? Why is he telling them to look for Clinton's server. Whatever that is. That is not in the scope of their investigation. He can order the AG to investigate Clinton or Obama if he wanted it done. If he is not going to do that, he needs to shut up about it and quit using it as deflection.

trump has made this investigation about him more than anyone else. Comey told him he wasn't under investigation. His ego wouldn't accept that. Now everytime someone is charged by Mueller with stuff totally unrelated to trump he pops up unprompted with this witchhunt sh*t and makes it about himself.

It doesn't make sense to me.
Trump’s ego is taller than his towers, fact

However. The notion that it’s “totally unrelated” to Trump would be intellectually dishonest brah.

Telling them to look at Clinton’s servers? Well she not only lied under oath, hard evidence was discovered but the focus is on the boogeyman “russian hackers who meddled with the elections” (the new version of “russian collusion”)

To conclude, voicing frustration over a 2 year long investigation that started off being 100% about him then slowly shifting to his surrounding members is not equivalent to being in “shambles” with that logic, everytime he tweets about anything that frustrates him means that he’s in “shambles”

A vocal and blunt person being vocal and blunt on Twitter is now news worthy

3 months ago '18        #115
Crisco 1 heat pts
space
space
$371 | Props total: 1030 1030
I love the way trump thinks turning random sh*t into a proper noun legitimizes it.

3 months ago '06        #116
Skateboard T 48 heat pts48
space
space
$24,547 | Props total: 36306 36306
 thegreygoose11 said
this is not "news"...

these are a series of tweets...must we go over this again? ive had this conversation numerous times in the past...if u consider tweets as "news" then that opens up a whole lotta BS to also be considered...

i could post trump tweets and put a positive spin on it...does that qualify as news?
Presidential statements aren’t news? Since when?

3 months ago '13        #117
Taree 9 heat pts
space
space
$9,856 | Props total: 20642 20642
 flav said
Trump’s ego is taller than his towers, opinion

However. The notion that it’s “totally unrelated” to Trump would be intellectually dishonest brah, which is why I don't understand how Trump and his supporters kept running with that very narrative.

Telling them to look at Clinton’s servers? Well she not only lied under oath, hard evidence was discovered which she was already investigated and interviewed about and cleared of, so the focus is still on the russian hackers who meddled with the elections.

To conclude, voicing frustration over a 2 year long investigation that started off being 100% about Russian election meddling then quickly discovering his surrounding members are crooked as fu*k, is exactly why Trump is in “shambles." With that logic, everytime he tweets about any crimes the fbi discovers about some of his closest 'associates' that could lead prosecutors to discover his own crooked doings, means that he’s in “shambles!"

A vocal and blunt President being constantly vocal and blunt about an ongoing investigation, on Twitter, has always been news worthy
*Fixed all of that for you. Very poor attempt at a spin. We knew what you meant to say though

Last edited by Taree; 11-27-2018 at 11:15 PM..

3 months ago '16        #118
Pookie Pie 46 heat pts46
space
space
$1,711 | Props total: 5327 5327
 Kade said
No it's not.
Nah you just stupid

3 months ago '05        #119
ThousandofYears 34 heat pts34
space
space
$4,709 | Props total: 2371 2371
The Rickiest Rick

3 months ago '16        #120
Pookie Pie 46 heat pts46
space
space
$1,711 | Props total: 5327 5327
This guy's whole presidency is a waste of damn time

Less than 2 years left on it tho. Then all these weird internet cowards can go back into the racist caves they were in during the Obama years, when all they could do was post pictures of monkeys on stormfront and cry amongst themselves
+2   

3 months ago '13        #121
Taree 9 heat pts
space
space
$9,856 | Props total: 20642 20642
 flav said
I can only talk circles around this question without ever really answering it. So, here I am. Sorry about this
*Fixed

3 months ago '10        #122
Bandito 161 heat pts161
space
space
space
$7,365 | Props total: 15628 15628
 flav said
Trump’s ego is taller than his towers, fact

However. The notion that it’s “totally unrelated” to Trump would be intellectually dishonest brah.

Telling them to look at Clinton’s servers? Well she not only lied under oath, hard evidence was discovered but the focus is on the boogeyman “russian hackers who meddled with the elections” (the new version of “russian collusion”)
When did Clinton lie under oath? That would have been big news if she lied to the FBI. Where you get that from? You are also vague with "hard evidence was found". What evidence are you talking about?

flav said
To conclude, voicing frustration over a 2 year long investigation that started off being 100% about him then slowly shifting to his surrounding members is not equivalent to being in “shambles” with that logic, everytime he tweets about anything that frustrates him means that he’s in “shambles”
No. The investigation is not 100% about him. This stuff goes back over 15 years. The FBI contacted Dana Rohrabacher back in 2012 that they intercepted communications between Russians wanting to try and recruit him as an agent. The FBI interviewed Paul Manafort back in 2013 about his dealings with foreign countries while he was consulting on campaigns in the US. They contacted Rick Gates and Manafort (again) in 2014. In 2015 the FBI starts filing court documents on Carter Page.

That all happened before trump annouced he was running for president.

There was more that happened in 2015/16.
But, 2014 is when stuff started getting serious in The Ukraine/Crimea and Obama put sanctions on Russia. The sanctions, the Magnitsky Act from the year before and Putin publicly accusing the US (specifically Hillary Clinton) of interfering in Russia's elections in 2011 are all considered the main reasons for the Russian's interference in the 2016 election.

Where's trump in all that?

If you have time, check out this list of interactions between people not named donald trump and Russians. It has sources for all the claims made.

That is just what is publicly known. I don't know what to say if you read that and don't think a full investigation was needed.
+2   

3 months ago '05        #123
JayThunder 
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 257 257
 DiegoRivera said
Lol @ n*ggas completely ignoring the fact that we aren't talking about an average person with average person behavior and an average person track record.

This is Trump. Out here doing documented dirt and frauding since the 70's.

Honestly don't understand why this is y'all guy and the guy y'all throw all your chips in for. Like it sounds impossible to you that he's a crook?
His OWN pops wasn’t proud of him! You can tell this dude was a punk from birth.

3 months ago '15        #124
KennyKing187 
space
space
space
$165 | Props total: 134 134
 Kwestluv91 said
innocent people claim they are innocent every moment of their lives idk what the fu*k you're talking about. if my entire life and reputation is being threatened on a daily basis by mass media, and a corrupt fbi that literally has dirty hands involved in the people who's interests are my own demise, i am going to claim my innocence and tell the public that the people investigating me are liars every single day if i have to.

an innocent person defends themselves.
Trump turnt that cheat code on to get those votes, yaall can't get made everybody got a
Lil dirt

3 months ago '15        #125
KennyKing187 
space
space
space
$165 | Props total: 134 134
 Kwestluv91 said
if someone decided to do everything in their power to destroy your entire life, your family, and make hundreds of millions of people think you are secretly against them, are you going to just silently let him work or are you going to use the tools given to you to claim your innocent to the hundreds of millions of people as often as you can?
Bro white people being doing that secretly way before trump, you can't blame it all on trump
+1   

Home      

most viewed right now
+99online now  81
Image(s) inside Feb 17 - Tamla Horsford beaten to death at football mom slumber party
253 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+131online now  50
Image(s) inside Tye Tye
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  44
Video inside How Rich was Uncle Phil
52 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+20online now  23
Video inside Sosa Hussey (BMF OG) Validates Bleu Davinci Snitching and Why Big Meech..
89 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy