Nov 27 - Trump in shambles today...

most viewed right now
+32  45
19 comments @thotties
most viewed right now
+340  34
149 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '11        #101
Kade 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$4,689 | Props total: 5133 5133
 fam said
they just won more house seats than they did after Watergate - not sure where you're getting your information from
And the republican party kept everything important.

2 weeks ago '04        #102
NAKHI ALLAH 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,876 | Props total: 2119 2119
 DiegoRivera said
What I'm saying is read the context clues, which are rampant and in your face

I mean, just peep how often the man lies about things both big and small. I'll just leave it at that. I'm not here to argue with anyone who doesn't simply understand that, nor am I here to argue, period.

Kinda feels weird arguing that grass is green and water is wet, it's a weird premise to begin with.

Thats my main issue with trump.....sh*t bush wasnt even ghis bad....

2 weeks ago '16        #103
fam 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,075 | Props total: 2899 2899
 Kade said
And the republican party kept everything important.
losing control of a branch of government isn't important?

yall dont even pretend to not be stupid
+7   

2 weeks ago '17        #104
Naga Sadow 14 heat pts14
space
space
$8,973 | Props total: 36204 36204
 Kwestluv91 said
have any indictments had anything to do with Russian collusion?

no.

Manafort isnt even being indicted on anything to do with the election

[pic - click to view]

Papadopoulos was indicted for lying about his meeting with Russians.

Manafort is still catching charges.

Rick Gates is charged along with Manafort.

Michael Flynn was also charged for lying to the FBI about his communication with the Russians.

Internet Research Agency, two other Russian companies, and 13 Russians were indicted for conspiracy and identity theft charges and trying to infiltrate the 2016 election.

Richard Panedo got caught with identity theft charges.

Alex Van Der Zwan also caught charges for lying under oath about his communication with foreign nationalists.

12 Russian GRU officers were given charges for hacking, identity theft, and stealing emails from the Democratic party.

Michael Cohen got multiple charges about lying about finances and communications.

Sam Patten for not registering as a foreign agent for Ukraine.

But you're right, none of this has anything to do with Russian collusion.

Last edited by Naga Sadow; 11-27-2018 at 04:34 PM..
+10   

2 weeks ago '16        #105
smokeytheblunt2 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,100 | Props total: 19528 19528
 Ham Rove said
everyday trump is in shambles.
Hes always kinda been in shambles......
+3   

2 weeks ago '15        #106
AdRock 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,497 | Props total: 7333 7333
Whenever Trump’s accused of something he’s always the victim. He always points the finger at someone else constantly trying to divert attention. STILL won’t give up on the Clinton thing. Better idea, where’s your daughters Server. Let’s incrstigate that...but, but, but her emails!!
+4   

2 weeks ago '11        #107
Kade 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$4,689 | Props total: 5133 5133
 fam said
losing control of a branch of government isn't important?

yall dont even pretend to not be stupid
No it's not.

2 weeks ago '15        #108
AdRock 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,497 | Props total: 7333 7333
He’s gonna pardon Manafort though, no way Manafort dumb enough to cut a deal & KEEP LYING, if he didn’t know for sure he’s gonna walk...
+1   

2 weeks ago '11        #109
dymablink 59 heat pts59
space
space
space
$2,373 | Props total: 4571 4571
 two-face said

Exactly why driving to the polls and standing in line to vote was worth it fot donald trump.
at her twitter post

2 weeks ago '17        #110
Fras 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,808 | Props total: 7090 7090
 UF4Soldier said
Oh, you big mad you ol bigoty a.ss bi*ch n*gga. You stay taking Ls on this forum. Your opinions hold no weight you fu*king cuck.
I’m not mad at all. What’s bigoted about anything I’ve done or said ever? Nothing I’ve ever said in a serious conversation has ever been bigoted ever. I’d welcome a debate about any topic. Who the fu*k says cuck? That word sucks.

Take care.

2 weeks ago '17        #111
Naga Sadow 14 heat pts14
space
space
$8,973 | Props total: 36204 36204
 AdRock said
He’s gonna pardon Manafort though, no way Manafort dumb enough to cut a deal & KEEP LYING, if he didn’t know for sure he’s gonna walk...
He can't pardon those state charges though.

+3   

2 weeks ago '04        #112
eddiefizzle 133 heat pts133
space
space
$2,960 | Props total: 635 635
 UF4Soldier said
We wish you a Mueller Christmas
And an impeachment next year

Indictments we bring
To you and your kin
Indictments for Christmas
And an impeachment next year

And an impeachment next year..

Trump ain't ready for what's coming.

Remember on independence day when they were shooting missles at the space ship, but couldn't penetrate the shield. Well that's how Trump has been protected for the last 2 years. Come January 3, 2019 that shield will no longer be there to protect him and we all know what happened when they disabled that shield. Boom!!!
Does this man have you on tilt this bad you are giving him 27 perent of your brain capacity at all times, but you don't see how he objectively makes you subjective? Jesus man, wake the fu*k up. its the ones that claim they are "woke" that have their third eye sewed shut..... god its sad. Good luck.

2 weeks ago '11        #113
Urbanchill 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,824 | Props total: 4146 4146
I feel where he coming from but how can you not be angry at people for being idiots? And how can you not be angry that people dont give a fu*k, and how can you not be angry that racism and power rule this world and the biggest racist with the most power are backed by the monetary system and protected explain that

2 weeks ago '10        #114
marx1684 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,409 | Props total: 8639 8639
I don't trust the FBI, Trump, the Democrats, the Republicans or any of this government sh*t.

I do know that Trump is endorsing all the racists & has allowed Jeff Sessio s to further prevent the BS justice system that already has issues from properly looking into all the foul sh*t police have been caught doing.

F**k them all but I need to see Trump fall so I can believe this country stands for the smallest bit of anything past our declining dollar. The guy just endorsed a woman who was cool with lynching.
+4   

2 weeks ago '18        #115
Lord God 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
$3,523 | Props total: 16342 16342
 I Never Lied said
LOL. Its been two years....TWO YEARS!!!!!!!

Snap back to reality.

you're new to this.

2 weeks ago '07        #116
Bighempin of QM 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,065 | Props total: 3962 3962
 Kwestluv91 said
innocent people claim they are innocent every moment of their lives idk what the fu*k you're talking about. if my entire life and reputation is being threatened on a daily basis by mass media, and a corrupt fbi that literally has dirty hands involved in the people who's interests are my own demise, i am going to claim my innocence and tell the public that the people investigating me are liars every single day if i have to.

an innocent person defends themselves.
Bro this sh*t ain't make belive what the fu*k are you looking at hahahahahaha the Russians tried hacking the server and got caught before they could get anything and that's why it was destroyed but in the process of hacking the server the Russians got a hold of Podesta and other Dem emails. Why has no high ranking republicans email get hacked? The sh*t ain't that hard to figure out. That's the Colusion the real question I wanna know is who introduced Trump to Manafort?

Your love for this crooked TV personality turned US President is not gonna age well!

2 weeks ago '12        #117
Kwestluv91 231 heat pts231
space
space
$8,631 | Props total: 8576 8576
 Bighempin of QM said
Bro this sh*t ain't make belive what the fu*k are you looking at hahahahahaha the Russians tried hacking the server and got caught before they could get anything and that's why it was destroyed but in the process of hacking the server the Russians got a hold of Podesta and other Dem emails. Why has no high ranking republicans email get hacked? The sh*t ain't that hard to figure out. That's the Colusion the real question I wanna know is who introduced Trump to Manafort?

Your love for this crooked TV personality turned US President is not gonna age well!
That is the funniest sh*t I’ve read on boxden thanks

2 weeks ago '12        #118
slvlol 1 heat pts
space
space
$389 | Props total: 1447 1447
 Kade said
I'm surprised that you guys ain't realized that Trump is right. Media is spinning the truth. Democrats are brainwashed man.

They are loosing support big time. People are waking up. Black support for the democratic party has severely dropped.

Lmfao @ losing support.

~60 Million just turned out in support for Dems to retake the House, in a fu*king midterm election. Most PRESIDENTIAL candidates are barely scraping 60M.

[tweet - click to view]

+1   

2 weeks ago '08        #119
flav 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,868 | Props total: 5725 5725
 Lord God said
When did Mueller tell him he's guilty?
The mueller investigation covers the “russian hacks”

It’s under the notion that the election was won under nefarious deeds. Thus “guilty” for being part directly or indirectly when it comes to the supposed hack. I think voicing frustration after 2 years of constant doubts is completely understandable.

2 weeks ago '08        #120
flav 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,868 | Props total: 5725 5725
 Bandito said
All those tweets were talking about Mueller and his "team of angry Democrats".

Mueller hasn't accused him of being guilty of anything. His hasn't even said anything publicly about the people he has brought charges against.

So, why is trump going after them in these tweets? Why is he telling them to look for Clinton's server. Whatever that is. That is not in the scope of their investigation. He can order the AG to investigate Clinton or Obama if he wanted it done. If he is not going to do that, he needs to shut up about it and quit using it as deflection.

trump has made this investigation about him more than anyone else. Comey told him he wasn't under investigation. His ego wouldn't accept that. Now everytime someone is charged by Mueller with stuff totally unrelated to trump he pops up unprompted with this witchhunt sh*t and makes it about himself.

It doesn't make sense to me.
Trump’s ego is taller than his towers, fact

However. The notion that it’s “totally unrelated” to Trump would be intellectually dishonest brah.

Telling them to look at Clinton’s servers? Well she not only lied under oath, hard evidence was discovered but the focus is on the boogeyman “russian hackers who meddled with the elections” (the new version of “russian collusion”)

To conclude, voicing frustration over a 2 year long investigation that started off being 100% about him then slowly shifting to his surrounding members is not equivalent to being in “shambles” with that logic, everytime he tweets about anything that frustrates him means that he’s in “shambles”

A vocal and blunt person being vocal and blunt on Twitter is now news worthy

2 weeks ago '18        #121
Crisco 1 heat pts
space
space
$319 | Props total: 886 886
I love the way trump thinks turning random sh*t into a proper noun legitimizes it.

2 weeks ago '06        #122
Skateboard T 43 heat pts43
space
space
$23,589 | Props total: 32182 32182
 thegreygoose11 said
this is not "news"...

these are a series of tweets...must we go over this again? ive had this conversation numerous times in the past...if u consider tweets as "news" then that opens up a whole lotta BS to also be considered...

i could post trump tweets and put a positive spin on it...does that qualify as news?
Presidential statements aren’t news? Since when?

2 weeks ago '13        #123
Taree 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,202 | Props total: 18828 18828
 flav said
Trump’s ego is taller than his towers, opinion

However. The notion that it’s “totally unrelated” to Trump would be intellectually dishonest brah, which is why I don't understand how Trump and his supporters kept running with that very narrative.

Telling them to look at Clinton’s servers? Well she not only lied under oath, hard evidence was discovered which she was already investigated and interviewed about and cleared of, so the focus is still on the russian hackers who meddled with the elections.

To conclude, voicing frustration over a 2 year long investigation that started off being 100% about Russian election meddling then quickly discovering his surrounding members are crooked as fu*k, is exactly why Trump is in “shambles." With that logic, everytime he tweets about any crimes the fbi discovers about some of his closest 'associates' that could lead prosecutors to discover his own crooked doings, means that he’s in “shambles!"

A vocal and blunt President being constantly vocal and blunt about an ongoing investigation, on Twitter, has always been news worthy
*Fixed all of that for you. Very poor attempt at a spin. We knew what you meant to say though

Last edited by Taree; 11-27-2018 at 11:15 PM..

2 weeks ago '16        #124
Mookie Mook 42 heat pts42
space
space
space
$1,580 | Props total: 4652 4652
 Kade said
No it's not.
Nah you just stupid

2 weeks ago '05        #125
ThousandofYears 34 heat pts34
space
space
$4,709 | Props total: 2364 2364
The Rickiest Rick

Home      

most viewed right now
+20online now  28
Video inside Remember when Murder Inc. tried to create there own 50 Cent....
70 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+29online now  20
Article inside Chiko Juan death: Meek Mill affiliate reportedly dead after Atlanta s..
159 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+26online now  13
Video inside If You Decide To Get Married, This Will Be Your Life
165 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+18online now  8
Dec 13 - Atlanta goons shoot and kill a Police officer and K-9 off Candler Road
189 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  7
Philthy Rich Finally Speaks On mozzy signing messy marv aka cashlord
85 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+21online now  7
Image(s) inside First Poster for Jordan Peele’s upcoming film “US”; trailer drops on C..
42 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+67online now  6
Image(s) inside May 31, 2019, Legendary Pictures will be DROPPING. BODIES.
49 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  5
JID Forced To Change "DiCaprio 2" Artwork, Resulting In Sales Loss
38 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy