Nov 27 - Trump in shambles today...

most viewed right now
+30  57
19 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 weeks ago '17        #26
Ifeellikekobe 90 heat pts90
space
space
$6,502 | Props total: 27554 27554

[video - click to view]

In case anyone wants to check out the press confernce today. Apparently Bolton has never heard of translators before.

+1   

3 weeks ago '18        #27
DUCEDUCE 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,264 | Props total: 5183 5183
 DiegoRivera said
What I'm saying is read the context clues, which are rampant and in your face

I mean, just peep how often the man lies about things both big and small. I'll just leave it at that. I'm not here to argue with anyone who doesn't simply understand that, nor am I here to argue, period.

Kinda feels weird arguing that grass is green and water is wet, it's a weird premise to begin with.
That moron doesn't care. They talk sh*t about CNN and quote some random fu*king twitter. That shows you their stupidity.
+3   

3 weeks ago '17        #28
thegreygoose11 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,109 | Props total: 2005 2005
another day another desperate fake "news" post...you can smell the desperation from the left wing BX mob to try and control and continue the antitrump the narrative

3 weeks ago '09        #29
ShadyVsEminem 252 heat pts252
space
space
$22,929 | Props total: 8871 8871
I worry about you sometimes Donald, you may fold under questioning
+1   

3 weeks ago '16        #30
ThunnLanguage 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,116 | Props total: 6742 6742

[tweet - click to view]

shambles.
+9   

2 weeks ago '18        #31
Lord God 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
$3,523 | Props total: 16342 16342
 thegreygoose11 said
you can smell the desperation from the left wing BX mob to try and control and continue the antitrump the narrative
I can smell you wrote this flustered
+12   

2 weeks ago '04        #32
two-face 97 heat pts97
space
space
$45,505 | Props total: 47711 47711
 MadMarlo said
Still surprised u care so much about fake news

FOH Peter

[tweet - click to view]

f*ggot looks like im right again.

Foh dimitrius

2 weeks ago '04        #33
two-face 97 heat pts97
space
space
$45,505 | Props total: 47711 47711
 Chronos said
Ignore the trolls.
I guess wiki leaks us trolling when there suing them for posting fake news right ?

[tweet - click to view]

[tweet - click to view]

Lol trolls. Like i said its all fake news stories

2 weeks ago '10        #34
robbeta86 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$313 | Props total: 323 323
 Lord God said
the bots are breaking lol.
+5   

2 weeks ago '17        #35
Fras 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,808 | Props total: 7090 7090
 UF4Soldier said
We wish you a Mueller Christmas
And an impeachment next year

Indictments we bring
To you and your kin
Indictments for Christmas

And an impeachment next year..

Trump ain't ready for what's coming.

Remember on independence day when they were shooting missles at the space ship, but couldn't penetrate the shield. Well that's how Trump has been protected for the last 2 years. Come January 3, 2019 that shield will no longer be there to protect him and we all know what happened when they disabled that shield. Boom!!!

Corniest sh*t I've ever read. You've been saying this for how many years?

fu*k off.

2 weeks ago '05        #36
Ron Swanson 252 heat pts252
space
space
$38,916 | Props total: 47276 47276
he's really complaining about the money its cost when he has had NO problem blowing money left n right on sh*t that truly isnt needed, its just on sh*t he WANTS.
+3   

2 weeks ago '16        #37
MadMarlo 
space
space
space
$1,038 | Props total: 2504 2504
 two-face said

f*ggot looks like im right again.

Foh dimitrius
If Putin said he didnt do it then he didnt do it

If the Saudi crown prince says he didnt do it, then he didnt do it

If wiki leaks says it didn't happen then I guess it didnt happen lol

Sounds about Trump.... You got your MAGA outfit on today huh ???

+7   

2 weeks ago '17        #38
Naga Sadow 14 heat pts14
space
space
$8,973 | Props total: 36203 36203
 two-face said

Exactly why driving to the polls and standing in line to vote was worth it fot donald trump.
How do we know he's a billionaire when he hasn't released his tax returns? His properties are valued at a few billion but if you have loans out on them and continue to be upside down then how are you a billionaire?

+6   

2 weeks ago '12        #39
iamsweets 45 heat pts45
space
space
$2,641 | Props total: 6291 6291
 thegreygoose11 said
another day another desperate fake "news" post...you can smell the desperation from the left wing BX mob to try and control and continue the antitrump the narrative
How is this a fake news post? All he posted was Donald's tweets and added his opinion. Which was only one line
+5   

2 weeks ago '17        #40
Naga Sadow 14 heat pts14
space
space
$8,973 | Props total: 36203 36203
 Kwestluv91 said
innocent people claim they are innocent every moment of their lives idk what the fu*k you're talking about. if my entire life and reputation is being threatened on a daily basis by mass media, and a corrupt fbi that literally has dirty hands involved in the people who's interests are my own demise, i am going to claim my innocence and tell the public that the people investigating me are liars every single day if i have to.

an innocent person defends themselves.
Innocent people don't try to stop an investigation to prove their innocence. Who claims they're innocent but won't let you see the evidence? If your girl accused you of cheating would you say I'm not but not let her see your texts if she asked to prove yourself innocent?
+6   

2 weeks ago '12        #41
Kwestluv91 231 heat pts231
space
space
$8,631 | Props total: 8576 8576
 Naga Sadow said
Innocent people don't try to stop an investigation to prove their innocence. Who claims they're innocent but won't let you see the evidence? If your girl accused you of cheating would you say I'm not but not let her see your texts if she asked to prove yourself innocent?
Trump could have fired Mueller day 1. he has done nothing to stop the investigation and has even been interviewed and answered questions for the Mueller team.

If my girl accuses me of cheating and im innocent, in most cases she is paranoid because she is cheating and is deflecting that off herself. if you don't know that now you know lol

2 weeks ago '13        #42
Taree 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,202 | Props total: 18827 18827

[pic - click to view]

Trolls running on E with these comebacks today
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #43
space
space
 iamsweets said
How is this a fake news post? All he posted was Donald's tweets and added his opinion. Which was only one line
this is not "news"...

these are a series of tweets...must we go over this again? ive had this conversation numerous times in the past...if u consider tweets as "news" then that opens up a whole lotta BS to also be considered...

i could post trump tweets and put a positive spin on it...does that qualify as news?

2 weeks ago '18        #44
Lord God 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
$3,523 | Props total: 16342 16342
 Taree said

[pic - click to view]

Trolls running on E with these comebacks today
That smiley
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #45
A T 7 heat pts
space
space
$967 | Props total: 2786 2786
 UF4Soldier said

Indictments we bring
To you and your kin
Indictments for Christmas

And an impeachment next year..

Trump ain't ready for what's coming.

Remember on independence day when they were shooting missles at the space ship, but couldn't penetrate the shield. Well that's how Trump has been protected for the last 2 years. Come January 3, 2019 that shield will no longer be there to protect him and we all know what happened when they disabled that shield. Boom!!!

Just propping you wasn't enough for this post.
+2   

2 weeks ago '12        #46
Heisenberg 137 heat pts137
space
space
$21,265 | Props total: 27060 27060
Lawyers are saying Mueller set him up. Trump submitted the written answers to Mueller on collusion and now days later they got Manafort on lying to them. Word is Manafort and Trump's answers probably match up. If so they caught Trump in a lie. What's potentially ominous for Team Trump is Mueller knows the truth and probably wanted to see if the president lied about it
+9   

2 weeks ago '08        #47
flav 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,868 | Props total: 5725 5725
I don't see any 'shambles' here. A frustrated tweet doesn't align with "there's no way he's innocent"

If someone keeps telling you that you are guilty of something for two straight years, I would question your sanity if you don't become frustrated after some time

2 weeks ago '17        #48
space
space
 Lord God said

good one!

come @ me when something actually happens u loser...2+ years now yall been cryin...but this time its different! right?! right?!

if ur that desperate and stupid to post tweets as "news" then theres really no point in talking with u...ur gonna believe what you wanna believe anyway...go back to living in the matrix u clown

Federal prosecutors for special counsel Robert Mueller allege that Paul Manafort lied to investigators, and are asking a judge to immediately sentence Manafort, saying he violated his plea agreement.

In September, Manafort cut a deal with Mueller's team and agreed to plead guilty to charges that included money laundering, tax fraud, failing to report foreign bank accounts, violating rules requiring registration of foreign agents, lying, and witness tampering.

Prosecutors said that under the terms of the deal, Manafort was required to be "fully, truthfully, completely, and forthrightly" cooperative with the government, but that he instead lied repeatedly during questioning about Russian interference in the 2016 election.

Manafort denies doing so.

The apparent collapse of Manafort’s cooperation agreement is a stunning setback for the Mueller team, which had sought to use the charges, unrelated to Manafort’s time with Trump campaign, as leverage to get Manafort to testify against Trump.

“After signing the plea agreement, Manafort committed federal crimes by lying to the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Special Counsel’s Office on a variety of subject matters, which constitute breaches of the agreement,” prosecutors wrote. They did not elaborate on areas where they contend Manafort lied.
so long story short, manafort refused to tell the lies that mueller told him to spread lol

2 weeks ago '07        #49
Jumbo Rondo 67 heat pts67
space
space
$27,052 | Props total: 28529 28529
Trumpets are bad at math, every few months they add another year to the investigation.
+3   

2 weeks ago '06        #50
RAZAH CUTS 6369 heat pts6369
space
space
$57,873 | Props total: 30895 30895
 Ham Rove said
everyday trump is in shambles.
hell yeah...

can picture his a.ss out there smashing hella Diet Coke and sniffin' powder..

Home      

most viewed right now
+20online now  33
Video inside Remember when Murder Inc. tried to create there own 50 Cent....
70 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+29online now  30
Article inside Chiko Juan death: Meek Mill affiliate reportedly dead after Atlanta s..
159 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+26online now  14
Video inside If You Decide To Get Married, This Will Be Your Life
165 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  10
JID Forced To Change "DiCaprio 2" Artwork, Resulting In Sales Loss
38 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+21online now  7
Image(s) inside First Poster for Jordan Peele’s upcoming film “US”; trailer drops on C..
42 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  7
Philthy Rich Finally Speaks On mozzy signing messy marv aka cashlord
85 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+67online now  6
Image(s) inside May 31, 2019, Legendary Pictures will be DROPPING. BODIES.
49 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+18online now  5
Dec 13 - Atlanta goons shoot and kill a Police officer and K-9 off Candler Road
189 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy