Nintendo Switch CFW and home-brew

most viewed right now
49 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '06        #76
xastey 24 heat pts24
space
space
$6,510 | Props total: 2603 2603
 DavidAames said
Could this be something I can do myself?

I bought the switch for my lil man, he never play online and neither do I on my P4.

My skill level in tech goes as far as fire stick n Kodi, anything beyond that would be new territory for me.

With that being said, again, could this be something I can do myself?

And if so, can u help me out?

Good looks...
READ EVERYTHING MULTIPLE TIMES BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING.

This is what I will be using, you need to purchase a "jig/payload loader".. I got mines from aliexpress, should be coming in next week I think. I got this

You can get a jig from ebay or esty I think or even make your own with a paperclip. As for payload loader, I think you can use your phone as well but fu*k it just bought this to make everything easier for me. I've hacked every single console I had so far minus ps4 so this is nothing new to me lol.

The second thread has some info on using 90DNS to prevent your console from getting banned, so you can use internet for things like network play and such.

Got my kids 2 of them so I'll be hacking them and saving them for Christmas

Last edited by xastey; 12-01-2018 at 08:21 AM..
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #77
the_mia_team 
space
space
$265 | Props total: 30 30
 DavidAames said
Could this be something I can do myself?

I bought the switch for my lil man, he never play online and neither do I on my P4.

My skill level in tech goes as far as fire stick n Kodi, anything beyond that would be new territory for me.

With that being said, again, could this be something I can do myself?

And if so, can u help me out?

Good looks...

oh yea dude SUPER easy to do, doesnt involve soldering or taking anything apart lol.

first step is to tell if your switch is hackable or not

if its hackable then yes you can do it yourself extremely easy and i could help
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #78
the_mia_team 
space
space
 xastey said

This is what I will be using, you need to purchase a "jig/payload loader".. I got mines from aliexpress, should be coming in next week I think. I got this

You can get a jig from ebay or esty I think or even make your own with a paperclip. As for payload loader, I think you can use your phone as well but fu*k it just bought this to make everything easier for me. I've hacked every single console I had so far minus ps4 so this is nothing new to me lol.

The second thread has some info on using 90DNS to prevent your console from getting banned, so you can use internet for things like network play and such.

did you make sure your switches are hackable?

2 weeks ago '04        #79
boimannie2004 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,882 | Props total: 899 899
 xastey said
Got my damn dongle coming from china lol.. I'm ready. Ended up buying switches from 3 damn places.. Amazon , target and gamestop.. Target had the right version but gamestop had a deal going on.. So i got 2 from there. had the sales ppl going back and finding the right serial number lol. Dude asked me why I needed it.. straight up told him "Homebrew" no more questions where asked.
LMAO. What Dongle did you get? I bought the NS-ATMOSPHERE dongle/rcm jig from a china seller from eBay for $15. Took about 20 days to get to me, but gave me time to read up on the sh*t and I liked it because the jig fits INTO the dongle so no chance of losing it. I said fu*k it and paid the $25 for the SX OS software license so I could get .XCI support on the switch and to me it was worth it and loaded it on the dongle. Some people go the free route and use Atmosphere (The developers do NOT like piracy so they have not natively enabled support for it though or so I read) which does WORK on 6.2.0 as of now unlike SX OS or Reinx, but NO other CFW has native XCI support like SX OS currently and you may have to convert to NSP or wait for someone to do so.

Last edited by boimannie2004; 12-01-2018 at 04:21 PM..

2 weeks ago '04        #80
boimannie2004 4 heat pts
space
space
sh*t finally getting my emulators setup right with the box art and everything. This switch is going to be taken just about everywhere now LMAO.

[pic - click to view]

+3   

2 weeks ago '14        #81
DavidAames 17 heat pts17
space
space
$10,088 | Props total: 10107 10107
 xastey said

Will most definitely read and reread everything bro. Already I'm seeing language I am unfamiliar with lol.

But real talk man good looks! Appreciate the help...

2 weeks ago '06        #82
xastey 24 heat pts24
space
space
 the_mia_team said
did you make sure your switches are hackable?
Yeah.. 10076 version... Cut off is 10078

I bought some from Amazon Target and GameStop.. Target had 1006xxx but went to GameStop since they had a deal and had the rep look for the right serials for me lol

boimannie2004 said
LMAO. What Dongle did you get? I bought the NS-ATMOSPHERE dongle/rcm jig from a china seller from eBay for $15. Took about 20 days to get to me, but gave me time to read up on the sh*t and I liked it because the jig fits INTO the dongle so no chance of losing it. I said fu*k it and paid the $25 for the SX OS software license so I could get .XCI support on the switch and to me it was worth it and loaded it on the dongle. Some people go the free route and use Atmosphere (The developers do NOT like piracy so they have not natively enabled support for it though or so I read) which does WORK on 6.2.0 as of now unlike SX OS or Reinx, but NO other CFW has native XCI support like SX OS currently and you may have to convert to NSP or wait for someone to do so.
Yeah got the same one... And I have no idea what all those abbreviations are lol need to do some reading for sure. sh*t is for my 2 sons.. so if they can get some Mario, Pokemon and Lego games they will be set for a while.

Put me on some emulators, may have to take one of the switches when the kids are sleep and get some retro gaming.. also what about lan playing?

Last edited by xastey; 12-01-2018 at 06:44 PM..

2 weeks ago '04        #83
the_mia_team 
space
space
 xastey said

I bought some from Amazon Target and GameStop.. Target had 1006xxx but went to GameStop since they had a deal and had the rep look for the right serials for me lol

Yeah got the same one... And I have no idea what all those abbreviations are lol need to do some reading for sure. sh*t is for my 2 sons.. so if they can get some Mario, Pokemon and Lego games they will be set for a while.

Put me on some emulators, may have to take one of the switches when the kids are sleep and get some retro gaming.. also what about lan playing?
lmao good sh*t, i snagged one off ebay recently for my daughter and hacked it for her

2 weeks ago '04        #84
boimannie2004 4 heat pts
space
space
 xastey said

Man download retroarch for the switch. This has 49 different emulators built into one and is the one I am using. Then you just need to get the roms.

As far as the switch games, check your PM. We back in this like the modded PS3 days!
+4   

2 weeks ago '06        #85
xastey 24 heat pts24
space
space
 boimannie2004 said
Man download retroarch for the switch. This has 49 different emulators built into one and is the one I am using. Then you just need to get the roms.

As far as the switch games, check your PM. We back in this like the modded PS3 days!
Good looking out... I still have my PS3.. they sent me a $10 check for that lawsuit a few weeks ago.. need to hook it back up sometime and play some games.

2 weeks ago '16        #86
Menosay 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 6233 6233
 philly337 said
Pretty dope...a little buggy...not while ur playing but seems like battery drains when off since I did it and had trouble turning it on a few times. I'll be taking that bi*ch on plane rides though and playing some Mike Tyson punch out instead of watching Netflix

I've only used for emulators though...dont know of any switch games worth getting. They all look wack
Of course this broke fu*k had to jump on the opportunity for anything free since he spends all his money on beer

2 weeks ago '06        #87
philly337 27 heat pts27
space
space
$31,979 | Props total: 17287 17287
 Menosay said
Of course this broke fu*k had to jump on the opportunity for anything free since he spends all his money on beer
You down syndrome looking f*ggot...I have every system (x1, ps4, PC, switch) while ur broke a.ss is playing on the garbage a.ss switch because that's "ALL YOU CANN AFFORD". The switch is useless without this hack and I use it as strictly as an emulator on the go while you're using it as your core system

Second...there you go "again" trying to be like daddy. I call you broke in the past (facts) so you emulate me and call me broke.

Thitd... 8-8 on deck you d!ck gagging bi*ch

2 weeks ago '16        #88
Menosay 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 6233 6233
 philly337 said
You down syndrome looking f*ggot...I have every system (x1, ps4, PC, switch) while ur broke a.ss is playing on the garbage a.ss switch because that's "ALL YOU CANN AFFORD". The switch is useless without this hack and I use it as strictly as an emulator on the go while you're using it as your core system

Second...there you go "again" trying to be like daddy. I call you broke in the past (facts) so you emulate me and call me broke.

Thitd... 8-8 on deck you d!ck gagging bi*ch
Donít flatter yourself clown during your 6 page essay of a response I definitely struck a nerve

2 weeks ago '04        #89
Youngporter 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,014 | Props total: 630 630
 boimannie2004 said
sh*t finally getting my emulators setup right with the box art and everything. This switch is going to be taken just about everywhere now LMAO.

[pic - click to view]

Pm a link just bought a second switch to hack

2 weeks ago '06        #90
xastey 24 heat pts24
space
space
I'm all set with the info @ provided.. just said fu*k it and purchased the SX Pro and another license.. got 2 128gb being delivered tomorrow for $20 each.. got the kids skinits coming in soon.. These spoiled a.ss kids better enjoy this sh*t. Just have to see how lan play works.. dunno which games will have it but just in cause these mofos want to go around in a lego world together breaking sh*t and just exploring lol. Finally going get them off my ps4 with all these lego games
+4   

2 weeks ago '12        #91
GucciBoy347 39 heat pts39
space
space
$10,861 | Props total: 1547 1547
i got the sx pro but i havenít used it because i wanted to play smash online first. iím on 6.2 so i canít use it right now even if i wanted to

1 week ago '12        #92
OhBoy1356 41 heat pts41
space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 5541 5541
 boimannie2004 said

[pic - click to view]

hahah my daughters hate switch im about to give them my xbox one x and take this switch! they dont know what they are giving up.
+1   

1 week ago '15        #93
whamp 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$142 | Props total: 510 510
ordered sx pro yesterday from axiogames, how long it take you guys to get yours?

1 week ago '06        #94
xastey 24 heat pts24
space
space
 whamp said
ordered sx pro yesterday from axiogames, how long it take you guys to get yours?
Ordered Monday... Getting mines today ... Would have been quicker but it took them a day to confirm and then USPS didn't work one day for bush. Can't complain. Got mines from ModChipDirect.. they had it lower then other sites

Last edited by xastey; 12-07-2018 at 06:16 AM..

1 week ago '04        #95
boimannie2004 4 heat pts
space
space
Nintendo 64 and PSX 3D emulation is coming along quite nicely using the new Retroarch OC. They figured out how to overclock this sh*t. Man these guys are crazy.

[video - click to view]

PSX and N64 emulation starts at 30:25. Guy just runs through some games like Crash Bandicoot, Pokemon Stadium, Wave Racer, Zelda OoT, etc. Need to update my sh*t lol. You can also underclock for emulators like nes,snes, etc to save battery as they dont' need as much power.

Damn why Golden Eye 007 gotta be stuck at 18-24FPS fu*k it though, I am playing that bi*ch anyway

Last edited by boimannie2004; 12-07-2018 at 11:48 AM..

1 week ago '04        #96
boimannie2004 4 heat pts
space
space
Just installed the retroarch oc on my switch and DAMN. Full speed N64 emulation on quite a few games. Just need to get a good controller setup since N64 had that wonky a.ss sh*t.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Download Retroarch OC NSP here

1 week ago '07        #97
jhj26 64 heat pts64
space
space
$16,541 | Props total: 2663 2663
I need that gamecube emulation though

6 days ago '06        #98
xastey 24 heat pts24
space
space
Wonderful feeling to have not 1 but 2 switches fully hacked loaded up with about 15 games for the kids .. still need to run updates but sh*t was mad simple.. ended up following the guy found here has all the files you need expect for one to update your firmware without "burning fuses".. only thing is you need to format your sdcard to fat32 if you have one above 64gb.. then reformat to exfat. Simple

Good looks @*on the initial info.

Installed this skin already

Next up is this

Feel like a damn kid doing all this crap lol
+1   

6 days ago '04        #99
boimannie2004 4 heat pts
space
space
 xastey said
Wonderful feeling to have not 1 but 2 switches fully hacked loaded up with about 15 games for the kids .. still need to run updates but sh*t was mad simple.. ended up following the guy found here has all the files you need expect for one to update your firmware without "burning fuses".. only thing is you need to format your sdcard to fat32 if you have one above 64gb.. then reformat to exfat. Simple

Good looks @*on the initial info.

Installed this skin already

Next up is this

Feel like a damn kid doing all this crap lol
Man who you telling. I have so much sh*t on this 400gb card. I still have about 170GB left still. I won't even mess with firmware updates unless I have to do it for a game I want to play and even then, it better be a top notch game LOL. I am staying on 6.1.0 for as long as I can.

5 days ago '04        #100
boimannie2004 4 heat pts
space
space
Well looks like Nintendo is starting to go after reddit forums now.

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
+46online now  32
Image(s) inside Bx detectives need help. Who is she???
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+89online now  19
Image(s) inside This thot too tough!
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  13
BOX Canelo Alvarez vs Rocky Fielding | Weigh in & Face 2 Face
382 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  6
Article inside Nintendoís NES Classic and SNES Classic are going out of production
45 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
-62online now  6
I was googling rapper's net worth, then I got to DMX.. smh
81 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+46online now  6
OT Female High School Basketball Player Brings Down The H..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+35online now  5
Goat movies that never got sequels, prequels or remakes?
117 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+454online now  5
Image(s) inside Bruh getting roasted
193 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy