PlayStation Classic is good, but not great

most viewed right now
+32  35
23 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 month ago '16        #26
LilHaitiBaby 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,629 | Props total: 3360 3360
 Gmo BlaZe said
When those PS2/N64 classics drop tho
Man i still have my ps2 i rarely used it back in the days.I get tired of video games after about a month,so thats why i never upgrade.

1 month ago '10        #27
Shhon 1089 heat pts1089 OP
space
space
$21,084 | Props total: 29321 29321
 mwtx said
It’s gonna need Kirby, f zero x and Mario tennis too

Ken Griffey slugfest and nfl blitz, Cruis'n USA too, forget those
never played kirby or f zero x
+1   

1 month ago '15        #28
mwtx 
space
space
$5,772 | Props total: 3867 3867
 Shhon said
Ken Griffey slugfest and nfl blitz too, forget those
never played kirby or f zero x
So nostalgic... both great games, Kirby was a side scroller where you absorb different kinds of enemies for diff powers, traveling from world to world (great maps). f zero is a “futuristic” sort of racing game with a ton of characters. Mario is definitely a better racing game, but f zero is dope too and has its own personality.
+1   

1 month ago '17        #29
BXSPAGHETT 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,105 | Props total: 2498 2498
Sony trash bags just like their movies they fund

1 month ago '16        #30
HONESTY 1 heat pts
space
space
$186 | Props total: 443 443
They got PS2 games on mobile phones now this sh*t would have to be 35 bucks or 50 with like 5 games of your choice mixed in for me to even consider it

My 5:
The latest twisted metal
Some kind of Syphon Filter collectors edition
Some wrestling game
Some Jet Moto
And latest Tony Hawk

Sorry Sony but fact is you got no leverage. Unless I pick the games and it's priced in proportion to current consoles. Meaning chinatown cheap

1 month ago '07        #31
killacar 6 heat pts
space
space
$6,005 | Props total: 8966 8966
 precys said
I see what you mean but it isn't a good analogy because those VHS movies are just transferred to whatever the next media and you continue to watch the same "old" movie just on another media. These games usually don't get transferred to other media but some people still like playing the games again because of the story or the experience or just for the joy. It's all about reliving nostalgia or people that never played some of those games before that are worth playing regardless of graphics.... But then again, I thought Sony people didn't care about graphics lmfaoooooo

EDIT:

By the way, the graphics joke is just a generalized joke to Sony fans not necessarily directed at you
Not caring about graphics is what PC elitists say about console players

1 month ago '05        #32
precys 69 heat pts69
space
space
$4,749 | Props total: 8475 8475
 killacar said
Not caring about graphics is what PC elitists say about console players
oh no no, I was literally in a RDR2 thread where almost all PS4 people were saying they didn't care about graphics, its about the story they care about lmao as if graphics didn't matter. Want a link? lmfaooooo that was the whole point of the joke but I guess it's one of those "you just had to be there" moments lmfaoooooo Carry on

1 month ago '04        #33
cuzjuan 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,734 | Props total: 2492 2492
emulator is better than this

1 month ago '04        #34
boimannie2004 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,879 | Props total: 896 896
 blackninja said
If you hack it, can you get system updates?
You can get system and game updates online from 3rd party sources, BUT it is advised to put your switch in airplane mode and NOT to connect to Nintendo Servers as the switch sends A LOT of information back to Nintendo and they do ban consoles. I don't use my switch for online gaming so I just said fu*k it since the pros outweighed the cons for me, but some people don't want to risk it.
+1   

1 month ago '04        #35
boimannie2004 4 heat pts
space
space
 erickonasis said
Is this easy to do
Depends which route you go. You can buy an all in 1 solution for ~ $50 that includes the switch custom firmware license and the jig/boot loader device.

There are cheaper options and one of the more popular is the NS-Atmosphere dongle that you can get for around ~12-$17, but then you need the custom firmware which can either be free or paid. Of course the paid software has better features currently and more user friendly.

It is really easy, but of course trying to explain makes it seem complicated LOL.

This is why I want that 400gb microsd LOL

[video - click to view]

PS1 Emulation

[video - click to view]

+2   

1 month ago '16        #36
Higherthanthou 
space
space
$375 | Props total: 653 653
This sh*t dumb the best classics already being ported to the psn store
+1   

1 month ago '17        #37
SPdaGOAT 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,200 | Props total: 24051 24051
My Ps3 sh*tting on this

1 month ago '05        #38
blackninja 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,612 | Props total: 8544 8544
 boimannie2004 said
You can get system and game updates online from 3rd party sources, BUT it is advised to put your switch in airplane mode and NOT to connect to Nintendo Servers as the switch sends A LOT of information back to Nintendo and they do ban consoles. I don't use my switch for online gaming so I just said fu*k it since the pros outweighed the cons for me, but some people don't want to risk it.
 boimannie2004 said
Depends which route you go. You can buy an all in 1 solution for ~ $50 that includes the switch custom firmware license and the jig/boot loader device.

There are cheaper options and one of the more popular is the NS-Atmosphere dongle that you can get for around ~12-$17, but then you need the custom firmware which can either be free or paid. Of course the paid software has better features currently and more user friendly.

It is really easy, but of course trying to explain makes it seem complicated LOL.

This is why I want that 400gb microsd LOL

PS1 Emulation
Thanks for all of the info. FOR REAL!!! I think it is best that I buy two Switches. One legit and one Hacked.

I am not even sure what I can do with a hacked switch. I am going to look at the info you sent, but can you download all of the games for free?
+2   

1 month ago '05        #39
Muggz 7 heat pts
space
space
$5,886 | Props total: 5084 5084
Who’s got the info on the Japanese version (where I can cop a pre order, can u change the language of the games to English)

1 month ago '05        #40
Muggz 7 heat pts
space
space
$5,886 | Props total: 5084 5084
 SPdaGOAT said
My Ps3 sh*tting on this
Are the games not in HD tho. They wouldn’t be on the PS3? I still have mine 2

1 month ago '17        #41
SPdaGOAT 14 heat pts14
space
space
 Muggz said
Are the games not in HD tho. They wouldn’t be on the PS3? I still have mine 2
sh*t i couldnt tell you all i know is ps1 still got some fun a.ss games
+1   

1 month ago '17        #42
SPdaGOAT 14 heat pts14
space
space
 erickonasis said
Is this easy to do
The hardest thing about it is finding a switch that was made before June 2018. And honestly, thats just more expensive than it is hard.
+2   

1 month ago '04        #43
boimannie2004 4 heat pts
space
space
 blackninja said
Thanks for all of the info. FOR REAL!!! I think it is best that I buy two Switches. One legit and one Hacked.

I am not even sure what I can do with a hacked switch. I am going to look at the info you sent, but can you download all of the games for free?
Yeah some people buy two for that very reason and yes. Every Nintendo Switch game currently can be downloaded free and run from the sd card as well as homebrew apps such as emulators (nes, snes, genesis, ps1, sega master system and others). You MUST make sure that the switch system you buy was made BEFORE July 2018 though, because Nintendo fixed the exploit. All the switches made before that can be hacked though.
+2   

1 month ago '05        #44
blackninja 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,612 | Props total: 8544 8544
 boimannie2004 said
Yeah some people buy two for that very reason and yes. Every Nintendo Switch game currently can be downloaded free and run from the sd card as well as homebrew apps such as emulators (nes, snes, genesis, ps1, sega master system and others). You MUST make sure that the switch system you buy was made BEFORE July 2018 though, because Nintendo fixed the exploit. All the switches made before that can be hacked though.
Thanks for the heads up once again. I will be good. I got mine about a year ago so I could hack that one and just get the new one that is supposed to drop next year. Rumors are it will have a bigger screen that may be 1080p, but will we be able to tell its 1080p?

By the time I get a new Switch, they will have exploited the post July 2018 versions.

Just out of curiously, where do I download games? Was that in one of the links you sent? I only peeped the PS emulation one so far.

1 month ago '16        #45
mobchip 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,534 | Props total: 5084 5084
The Japanese line up even though some of the lineup is included in the North American unit is waay better.

I'm going to rant on this on my YT channel, but I have to buy a new tripod. Anyways, I'm just going to say this for now.

If PlayStation just decided to make the user be able to connect to the PS Store and make the unit be upgraded in various ways, it would be awesome. But this sh*t is barebones with no additional dual shock controller and no memory expansion. This is a lazy effort.

1 month ago '04        #46
biggz 64 heat pts64
space
space
$10,766 | Props total: 13192 13192
PS1 was garbage anyways....

I didnt jump on til the PS2 came out
+1   

1 month ago '05        #47
precys 69 heat pts69
space
space
$4,749 | Props total: 8475 8475
 cuzjuan said
emulator is better than this

What's crazy is this uses a PCSX ReARMed based emulator lol
+2   

1 month ago '16        #48
mobchip 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,534 | Props total: 5084 5084
 precys said
What's crazy is this uses a PCSX ReARMed based emulator lol
Yeah, I never used that emulator before. I am guessing it had filters on the PC. It's stripped on the PSCLASSIC.

1 month ago '06        #49
NorthNorthReppa 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,849 | Props total: 676 676
Cleaned up the talk.

Last edited by NorthNorthReppa; 11-11-2018 at 05:58 PM..

1 month ago '06        #50
mikejg823 
space
space
space
$693 | Props total: 238 238
The SNES and PS1 have had emulators for at least 15 years, yet both companies think throwing 20 games and going for the money is a deal. these reviewers should not ignore that if they wanted to make fans happy, they could do so much more.

Home      

most viewed right now
+29online now  23
Article inside Chiko Juan death: Meek Mill affiliate reportedly dead after Atlanta s..
159 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+21online now  21
Video inside Remember when Murder Inc. tried to create there own 50 Cent....
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+26online now  11
Video inside If You Decide To Get Married, This Will Be Your Life
167 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+18online now  8
Dec 13 - Atlanta goons shoot and kill a Police officer and K-9 off Candler Road
189 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  6
JID Forced To Change "DiCaprio 2" Artwork, Resulting In Sales Loss
38 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  6
Philthy Rich Finally Speaks On mozzy signing messy marv aka cashlord
87 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+70online now  5
Image(s) inside May 31, 2019, Legendary Pictures will be DROPPING. BODIES.
50 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-25online now  5
NBA Shaq gotta out the weed down
111 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy