Sony Admits they ain't sh-t, while Xbox touts Huge announcements to come!

most viewed right now
20 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
+31  46
21 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 month ago '18        #101
BlackjesuS 
space
space
space
$150 | Props total: 126 126
 Ra-da-god said
Fam you asked a question and I answered it if you dont agree thats cool but dont do that lol

I have ALL the Consoles so miss me with that "xbox folks" talk mah guy the difference between me and a Apple/iphone head is most of them rock with anything apple just because without knowing anything about the tech.

I know my sh*t and I get the max out of every current gen console I own from my 1x to my p4 down to my switch and Shield tablet I'm not ignorant to the benefits of being a PC gamer or none of that my reasons are simple. I've been invested in Xbox as my main gaming platform since M$ came into the Gaming space I have over 250 games between the OGXB, 360 and 1x with alot of them sh*ts now being BC I still play old games I just beat RDR1 and started up a new game of BLoodrayne 2 from the OG xbox era on my 1x, it doesnt make sense for me to leave all that behind just to start over the steam Ecosystem and windows 10 dont work near as good as just having a Xbox so its pointless there too.

You aren't playing those old games in your library. ..moving forward buy the new ones for pc. ..and bloodrayne 2 my guy stop it

1 month ago '04        #102
Ra-da-god 35 heat pts35
space
space
$12,965 | Props total: 3599 3599
 BlackjesuS said
You aren't playing those old games in your library. ..moving forward buy the new ones for pc. ..and bloodrayne 2 my guy stop it
yeaaaaaah but actually I am, i didnt finish all my 360 games mah guy I got 45+ games for it when they become available for BC I load them up and play some of them like I said I just for the first time beat RDR1, I do play quit alot of old games dont get me wrong I still play all the new sh*t too as much as time permits me to atleast.

but like I said its about ecosystem at this point Ive invested too much into the xbox platform and with them making all this sh*t BC through the one X it doesnt make sense to leave all that behind FOR ME, you feel differently thats cool pimp thats why this sh*t is dope because we all have a choice.....

.and I can respect you choice champ

I dont have to justify anything Im happy with the gaming choices I make king
+1   

1 month ago '18        #103
BlackjesuS 
space
space
space
 Ra-da-god said
yeaaaaaah but actually I am, i didnt finish all my 360 games mah guy I got 45+ games for it when they become available for BC I load them up and play some of them like I said I just for the first time beat RDR1, I do play quit alot of old games dont get me wrong I still play all the new sh*t too as much as time permits me to atleast.

but like I said its about ecosystem at this point Ive invested too much into the xbox platform and with them making all this sh*t BC through the one X it doesnt make sense to leave all that behind FOR ME, you feel differently thats cool pimp thats why this sh*t is dope because we all have a choice.....

.and I can respect you choice champ

I dont have to justify anything Im happy with the gaming choices I make king

Okay...so back to my original comment champ. ...How the fu*k do you honestly expect something from these announcements...

1 month ago '04        #104
Ra-da-god 35 heat pts35
space
space
 BlackjesuS said
Okay...so back to my original comment champ. ...How the fu*k do you honestly expect something from these announcements...
I told you in my original comment lol, its more of intrigue at this point I know what they used to use XO for and I know THEY KNOW they gotta bring it now since WE KNOW we aren't seeing any of the 5 studios they announced I wonder what it will be, this could be a disaster or they could show up like they did at E3

I dont really "expect" anything at this point...but there are some things I'd like to see

Crackdown
Lastnight
Sea Of Thieves Update
Ori 2

but I also realize it would be strange to bring back XO for a bunch a games we all know about

the generation is over, round this time my attention shifts to all the big 3rd party games which like I said earlier will all be bought on Xbox unless its some sh*t I a.ssociate with Playstation

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 11-09-2018 at 12:25 AM..
+1   

1 month ago '13        #105
JFrisco 
space
space
space
$433 | Props total: 864 864
Halo, Fable and GOW
+1   

1 month ago '18        #106
BlackjesuS 
space
space
space
 Ra-da-god said
I told you in my original comment lol, its more of intrigue at this point I know what they used to use XO for and I know THEY KNOW they gotta bring it now since WE KNOW we aren't seeing any of the 5 studios they announced I wonder what it will be, this could be a disaster or they could show up like they did at E3

I dont really "expect" anything at this point...but there are some things I'd like to see

Crackdown
Lastnight
Sea Of Thieves Update
Ori 2

but I also realize it would be strange to bring back XO for a bunch a games we all know about

the generation is over, round this time my attention shifts to all the big 3rd party games which like I said earlier will all be bought on Xbox unless its some sh*t I a.ssociate with Playstation

What don't you have yet in life? Im sellin some sh*t, I need to get that dedication into my ecosystem
+1   

1 month ago '06        #107
daffysm 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,666 | Props total: 2684 2684
 Cant Read sh*t said

ummm ok?

i don't know a single person that has switched to the opposite side

i had the 360 and ps3...and literally the only games i got on the ps3 were MLB the show, god of war, and littlebigplanet

the ps3 then sat in its own dust

1 month ago '08        #108
BRonin357 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,477 | Props total: 2539 2539
I find it funny, this is an Xbox appreciateion thread, yet Sony fanboys come in here to try and sh*t on it. I play my Xbox One X way more than PS4 Pro and that's the honest truth of the matter. Spiderman sitting in the hdd cathcing digital dust cuz I can't bring myself to play on struggle 4k with a sh*tty controller.
+2   

1 month ago '04        #109
Ra-da-god 35 heat pts35
space
space
 BRonin357 said
I find it funny, this is an Xbox appreciateion thread, yet Sony fanboys come in here to try and sh*t on it. I play my Xbox One X way more than PS4 Pro and that's the honest truth of the matter. Spiderman sitting in the hdd cathcing digital dust cuz I can't bring myself to play on struggle 4k with a sh*tty controller.
I thought Spiderman looked cool in 4k actually or checker boarding whatever that bullsh*t is they use on the pro, I just got the reggie p4 but my bro has the pro n all that.

I thought it looked pretty clean on his setup, God of war too
+1   

1 month ago '15        #110
Deuce2416 
space
space
$1,440 | Props total: 3777 3777
 BRonin357 said
I find it funny, this is an Xbox appreciateion thread, yet Sony fanboys come in here to try and sh*t on it.
XBox appreciation but “Sony” is literally the first word in the thread title

1 month ago '11        #111
ghostridah 54 heat pts54
space
space
$2,393 | Props total: 1269 1269
Still no baseball game smh

1 month ago '04        #112
cuzjuan 11 heat pts11 OP
space
space
$4,734 | Props total: 2492 2492
 cold_young_thug said
Sony's blatant disregard for giving a fu*k about exclusive games in the near future in 2018 was at first pissing me off, but now, I think really what their saying is, "The Ps4 is dead guys, and were hard at work making sure our NEXT console has a solid launch lineup." It seems like only 40% resources have been put into ps4 game development for future games. their e3 was pitiful. Then to literally cancel their own event and literallt TELL you, "yeah we dont have sh*t to show you guys." is very telling. I just wish they'd announce the damn thing already. its droppin in 2020. HURRY DIS sh*t UP.
Exactly not like they dnt have horizon 0dawn2, tlou2, death stranding, ghosts of tsuchima, days gone they could of given half hour of teases n numerous QAs about ps5, game streaming ang game developement
+1   

1 month ago '10        #113
Official253 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,185 | Props total: 1690 1690
 CALViiiN said
Last of us 2
Spider-Man
God of war
horizon zero dawn
Bloodborne
Uncharted

ETC, ETC, ETC

but then again #PlayStationNation canít compete with oh so GOATness Sea Of Thieves.

Dont forget cuphead
+1   

1 month ago '10        #114
illement 11 heat pts11
space
space
$12,928 | Props total: 2174 2174
 Teknishen04 said
This. I have both. I loved Horizon Dawn and God of War, but outside of that, I was bored sh*tless. From the UI all the way to the gamer community, Xbox is the real deal. Forza, Halo, Gears, and PUBG keep my attention more than any game PS4 has to offer. Yes, ps4 is a great system, but it offers a bunch one-time playthrough games. And for as much as I feel people pay for gaming, I find Xbox the bigger bang for your buck.
 Epitome said
the only game on this list worth a dam is God of War, maybe uncharted but I haven't touched it yet but I have 3 & 4 an I just bought horizon zero Dawn complete edition for $20 ain't played yet, the rest trash...

Infamous
Ratchet & Clank

Bloodborne trash??? LMAOOOOO

I haven't even beaten the game yet and so far it's probably one of the best gaming experiences I've been having with a video game in my entire 25+yrs of playing video games. GTFO out of here with that noise. That game is damn near the top of exclusives for this generation. I put it up there with God of War.

If you're trolling though, you got me.
+1   

1 month ago '14        #115
UnclePhilOH16 161 heat pts161
space
space
$2,898 | Props total: 7676 7676
 Kushedgod said

[pic - click to view]

1 month ago '12        #116
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$10,310 | Props total: 4998 4998
 BRonin357 said
An Xbox appreciation thread that starts with “Sony...” ???
+1   

1 month ago '17        #117
Cant Read Shit 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,506 | Props total: 10963 10963
 daffysm said
ummm ok?

i don't know a single person that has switched to the opposite side

i had the 360 and ps3...and literally the only games i got on the ps3 were MLB the show, god of war, and littlebigplanet

the ps3 then sat in its own dust

but u and the 2-3 people u know don't mean anything when compared to the millions who did

360 sold 80 million while the xone is struggling to even hit 40 mil not to mention that the general consensus is that most of them are collecting dust due to lack of games

1 month ago '04        #118
cuzjuan 11 heat pts11 OP
space
space
 PhrozenMenace said
doesn't seem like this warrants a full presentation
anything to do with games warrants a full presentation

1 month ago '04        #119
cuzjuan 11 heat pts11 OP
space
space
 J Thrilla said
Still can't find a real legit reason to fu*k with Microsoft.
I don't think they have anything that would make PS4 players switch or even considering playing full time.
how bout it being the best place to play games... we know who has 4k and who dont with comments like that

1 month ago '04        #120
cuzjuan 11 heat pts11 OP
space
space
 KJHARDY said
More controller colors.
thats right if u can imagine it, u can do it over here @ xbox!

1 month ago '04        #121
cuzjuan 11 heat pts11 OP
space
space
 one2remember2 said
Same announcements since they conception. Yall sheep had babies and those sheep will play xbox 2. Double Future Aunt Andre
considering how psn came first... wouldnt the real sheep be sony die hards?

instead of trying something new ie. OG xbx?

but what ever makes u sleep at night

1 month ago '04        #122
cuzjuan 11 heat pts11 OP
space
space
 Cant Read sh*t said
PS already has 100x more games than Xbox so they don't need to announce sh*t other than forza, Xbox hasn't had a decent exclusive in years now
100x more, really..... tell me some more fairy tales, what about the one with the bridge u live under and the 3 goats?

1 month ago '05        #123
PhrozenMenace 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,939 | Props total: 2984 2984
 cuzjuan said
anything to do with games warrants a full presentation
not if a lot of what you plan on saying is already known and if you have a track record of making promises and coming up short quite a few times...then it's not in those cases...I'm all for more games cuz that's the main reason I purchased the console

1 month ago '04        #124
cuzjuan 11 heat pts11 OP
space
space
 PhrozenMenace said
not if a lot of what you plan on saying is already known and if you have a track record of making promises and coming up short quite a few times...then it's not in those cases
let them present it to us.... its also a mix of inside xbox as well cause i been waiting damn 3 months since the last one, they are so inconsistant with those....

1 month ago '05        #125
PhrozenMenace 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,939 | Props total: 2984 2984
 cuzjuan said
let them present it to us.... its also a mix of inside xbox as well cause i been waiting damn 3 months since the last one, they are so inconsistant with those....
yup...no harm in seeing what'll happen
+1   

Home      

most viewed right now
+21online now  27
Video inside Remember when Murder Inc. tried to create there own 50 Cent....
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+29online now  18
Article inside Chiko Juan death: Meek Mill affiliate reportedly dead after Atlanta s..
159 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+26online now  16
Video inside If You Decide To Get Married, This Will Be Your Life
167 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+18online now  15
Dec 13 - Atlanta goons shoot and kill a Police officer and K-9 off Candler Road
189 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+69online now  9
Image(s) inside May 31, 2019, Legendary Pictures will be DROPPING. BODIES.
50 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  7
JID Forced To Change "DiCaprio 2" Artwork, Resulting In Sales Loss
38 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  7
Philthy Rich Finally Speaks On mozzy signing messy marv aka cashlord