Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)

most viewed right now
+34  30
23 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12 months ago '06        #76
javi1989 55 heat pts55
space
space
$24,627 | Props total: 37360 37360
 Mystic said
Theres not that many non dc/marvel characters but I can
bet

12 months ago '15        #77
Madethagreat 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,526 | Props total: 10638 10638
Also there's a fire a.ss green ranger

Add him!

12 months ago '15        #78
Mystic 159 heat pts159 OP
space
space
$6,588 | Props total: 7348 7348
 Madethagreat said
Also there's a fire a.ss green ranger

Add him!
Thats a 16bit character and most characters I have are 32 bit so it would look weird

12 months ago '06        #79
Cesus Jhist 
space
space
$607 | Props total: 343 343
could i get a dbz vs. tekken vs. street f!ghter? im just spitballing

12 months ago '15        #80
Madethagreat 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,526 | Props total: 10638 10638
 Mystic said
Thats a 16bit character and most characters I have are 32 bit so it would look weird
I said the same sh*t but his supers and power ranger a.ssists are too fye

12 months ago '15        #81
space
space
Update I forgot which one I was on So I went to Best Buy and got a apricorn notebook drive upgrade kit for $25 to get the Mugen characters/stages/lifebars etc off of it but it wont recognize the harddrive with the included disk or the download Will try it on an old laptop harddrive that ran Windows 7(as if that matters) and see if that runs( so ill know if its my harddrive or I just dont know how to work it)

12 months ago '05        #82
JimDinO77 19 heat pts19
space
space
$24,800 | Props total: 8692 8692
 Pyrex said

This guy k!lls me with the commentary.
 SpyDa said
this came up in my might like videos about a year ago and I couldnt find him afterwards. That Luis Kang Kabal match had me weak a.f.
That n*gga funny as sh*t... mrgstar

This video is a classic

[video - click to view]

11 months ago '15        #83
space
space
Last update before the project is all upload to my Google Drive:
So I went to Best Buy and brought a $25 Harddrive transfer cable and when I hooked my hard drive to it then to my laptjavascript://op nothing happened. I tried using the included disk and the updated download version and nothing. I tried an old Laptop hard drive and it worked instantly without the CD or download. Found out it more than likely only works with laptop hard drives(2.5 inch) and not 3.5 inch desktop hard drives so I took it back. @Messy Marv Stan told me I could reinstall Windows XP through a USB and transfer it through a USB that way but when I put the XP ISO on the flash drive it did not work on any of the dead computers(one is an Intel Pentium and the other is a AMD one but both are the same model computers) I forget what it said but it did not work at all. Whats crazy is that Windows 10(didn't know I had that on my flash drive) worked(although It wouldn't have installed because they are not nearly as powerful to run it). Yesterday I took a trip to NC(I'm in GA) because my grandma was in the hospital for pneumonia(was out of there last week but went back Wednesday ) While there she got worse as she was on a breathing tube and late at night 10PM my dad said she had either be flown or driven to a bigger hospital which made me think she might not make it but the people from the plane said they had her on the wrong fluids On top of all this, she fell twice going to the bathroom because nobody was there to help Anyway while there my dad gave me this old Dell Optiplex GX280 and it works but I still didnt know how I would use it to get my hard drive contents off of the hard drive. Well a couple of minutes ago I just hooked the hard drive to it and it works just fine(which means the motherboard of the 2 other computers are fu*ked up?) Anyway the game with everything(700+ characters, and 30-35 stages) is from the last I checked and can remember was 10GB or around that so it might be a couple of hours before its all uploaded but it will be there. It might be a few days before I have a folder for each series and each characters from said series inside it but I'll get there eventually. The screenpack(how the menu's and stuff looks) is more happy and cheerful(but not girly and corny) but I tried one that's more dark thats pretty dope(trying to think of the name/looking up how mine looks to post a picture)

[video - click to view]

It can hold 48, 120, 312 or 882 slots I always wanted this one but could never get it to work

[video - click to view]

It holds 626 characters

EDIT: As I thought my mouse is wonky and only works in the right position so I have to find my other one that works.

11 months ago '11        #84
xArchangeLx 3 heat pts
space
space
$884 | Props total: 1559 1559
Never got no game :(

11 months ago '07        #85
Wilder GOAT 267 heat pts267
space
space
$9,245 | Props total: 3192 3192
the ultimate battle
rare akuma vs. nightmare broly,
hope the creator is still doing things..

[video - click to view]

11 months ago '04        #86
Jr Paperstacks 
space
space
space
$120 | Props total: 12 12
Link?

11 months ago '15        #87
space
space
@ @. @. @ @. @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ c. will @ @ hustler_101 @krispie33 @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @

Just got mouse to work and ita over halfway done with copying the files to my flash drive so If the upload speed on my internet isnt crap it should all be uploaded and ready to download in a couple of hours. I might organize the characters in my google drive so you can download only the ones you want(Im going to do this eventually but dont know if I want to do it today or not) or I might just put them all in one folder and you download it all but I dont know

Side note:
.Some guy took 35 or so Marvel and DC characters I had already had and made them better(fixed some problems they had)

.Quint(Megaman from the future was released days ago)

.Fireman, Shadowman, Burstman, Airman, and Top man were updated days ago with added specials

.Woodman was made available days ago

.One of the creators of the Megaman charcters released a game he was working on along with others a few days ago. I downloaded it to get the characters not released previously(Axl from the PS2 X games and Tenguman) but theres no characters folder so I couldnt get the characters from it. It seems like hes releasing the not before released characters one by one as he just did Woodman yesterday I believe

11 months ago '11        #88
KRCROOKSNY 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,112 | Props total: 8269 8269
 Wilder GOAT said
the ultimate battle
rare akuma vs. nightmare broly,
hope the creator is still doing things..

Wtf is going on? Saw a death star.

11 months ago '07        #89
Goosie McNeen 13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,369 | Props total: 3134 3134
@ me when a full one is ready amigo

11 months ago '15        #90
Mal215 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,752 | Props total: 8829 8829
 9th ward Bally said
sh*t, Rare Akuma was untouchable.....until he fought Chuck Norris. Thor, evil Dan and Wonder Woman used to have EPIC f!ghts on my mugen
Evil dan used to solo everything
Used to watch him against reuís evil ken and evil ryu, still beat them n*ggas
Ogre (aKuma) used to be a monster
Forgot which ken was a cheat (angel ken, master ken, sum sh*t like that)

11 months ago '05        #91
Hyperz13 
space
space
$130 | Props total: 51 51
also please give me a plug as soon as its all complete. take your time.. make it dope. this looks fun

11 months ago '12        #92
GucciBoy347 39 heat pts39
space
space
$10,860 | Props total: 1544 1544
 Mal215 said
Evil dan used to solo everything
Used to watch him against reuís evil ken and evil ryu, still beat them n*ggas
Ogre (aKuma) used to be a monster
Forgot which ken was a cheat (angel ken, master ken, sum sh*t like that)
holy ken was cheese

11 months ago '16        #93
PeeKwod 
space
space
$1,727 | Props total: 3008 3008
 Mystic said
@ @. @. @ @. @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ c. will @ @ hustler_101 @krispie33 @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @

Just got mouse to work and ita over halfway done with copying the files to my flash drive so If the upload speed on my internet isnt crap it should all be uploaded and ready to download in a couple of hours. I might organize the characters in my google drive so you can download only the ones you want(Im going to do this eventually but dont know if I want to do it today or not) or I might just put them all in one folder and you download it all but I dont know

Side note:
.Some guy took 35 or so Marvel and DC characters I had already had and made them better(fixed some problems they had)

.Quint(Megaman from the future was released days ago)

.Fireman, Shadowman, Burstman, Airman, and Top man were updated days ago with added specials

.Woodman was made available days ago

.One of the creators of the Megaman charcters released a game he was working on along with others a few days ago. I downloaded it to get the characters not released previously(Axl from the PS2 X games and Tenguman) but theres no characters folder so I couldnt get the characters from it. It seems like hes releasing the not before released characters one by one as he just did Woodman yesterday I believe
U the real mvp!

11 months ago '06        #94
jeffery225 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,708 | Props total: 1341 1341
Man, I used to love playing this back in the day, was always jealous of cats on YouTube who had those 700-800 character packs and stuff. I wouldn’t mind a Dc be Marvel one or a DC/Marvel vs Capcom version, if possible. I’m curious though, outside of Mac/PC, has Mugen ever came out on Android or Raspberry Pi?

11 months ago '05        #95
kriskross00 123 heat pts123
space
space
$21,108 | Props total: 30702 30702
Lemme know when its up and running

11 months ago '07        #96
Jae_Mike 28 heat pts28
space
space
$4,588 | Props total: 1425 1425
I'm down brah let me know what's needed

11 months ago '06        #97
jeffery225 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,708 | Props total: 1341 1341
Mugen DC vs Marvel my G
Tekken vs Street f!ghter

11 months ago '15        #98
space
space
 kriskross00 said
Lemme know when its up and running
Well before I left for work I realized I only have 8GB of 15GB left of space in my Google Drive but whats crazy is that everything in it is pictures and sub 200 pictures at that at(also low quality picture format) so Ill have to either find another place to upload it or find out why I have not enough space left but I should be done by 12

jeffery225 said
Man, I used to love playing this back in the day, was always jealous of cats on YouTube who had those 700-800 character packs and stuff. I wouldnít mind a Dc be Marvel one or a DC/Marvel vs Capcom version, if possible. Iím curious though, outside of Mac/PC, has Mugen ever came out on Android or Raspberry Pi?
You can play it on Android via DOSbox(DOS emulator) but it only runs Winmugen as Mugen 1.0 and 1.1 was never made for DOS. I got it to work but couldnt test it as I couldnt find the F1 key(you have to press that on your first time playing it).Alot of my characters wont work as they are 1.0 only so theres no point BUT I do know there is a 1.0 to Winmugen converter that might work but Im not sure if that would work or if Id take the time out to do that(I might for a much smaller game say sub 200 characters which seems like what yall are asking for anyway)

10 months ago '12        #99
Thworldisyours 62 heat pts62
space
space
$9,454 | Props total: 21804 21804

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

People are moddin their own MK games now?

10 months ago '14        #100
mumbosauce 271 heat pts271
space
space
space
$10,552 | Props total: 15493 15493
 xArchangeLx said
Never got no game :(

Game ain't never dropping

Home      

most viewed right now
+21online now  23
Video inside Remember when Murder Inc. tried to create there own 50 Cent....
74 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+29online now  20
Article inside Chiko Juan death: Meek Mill affiliate reportedly dead after Atlanta s..
159 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+27online now  11
Video inside If You Decide To Get Married, This Will Be Your Life
168 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-26online now  10
NBA Shaq gotta out the weed down
111 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  5
Philthy Rich Finally Speaks On mozzy signing messy marv aka cashlord
87 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+18online now  5
Dec 13 - Atlanta goons shoot and kill a Police officer and K-9 off Candler Road
189 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+70online now  4
Image(s) inside May 31, 2019, Legendary Pictures will be DROPPING. BODIES.
51 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+33online now  3
NBA Dirk and the next 4 are in a category that Lebron will never be apart of
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy