HOW TO MAXIMIZE YOUR 20s

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 year ago '17        #76
Lazy 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,831 | Props total: 5944 5944
 Kliq said
i know friends who started balding (think its prevalent in south asian men) and that sh*t sucked every bit of confidence out of them. sucks cus most of these guys were pretty good looking dudes (no homo) and had no issues pulling girls, but once the hair started thinning they lost all that mojo

my dad is bald, i'll probably go bald too but i got at least 5 years left - goal is to find a shawty that'll hold me down prior to all that fu*kery
I started balding at 26.

Coincidentally, I started pulling badder women at 26.

And people think I look 25, even though I just turned 30.

Like OP said, take care of your health, money, and mind.

The rest doesnt really matter.

1 year ago '17        #77
donb336 
space
space
$43 | Props total: 223 223
where was this logic when i was a youngn good read tho

1 year ago '12        #78
FrescoB 68 heat pts68
space
space
$12,757 | Props total: 33315 33315
Currently struggling in my 20s so my 30s can be awesome

1 year ago '06        #79
grunsthis 16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,294 | Props total: 30 30
bout 10 years too late for me but thanks champ

1 year ago '14        #80
FukHowYouFeel 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,429 | Props total: 15518 15518
People know this sh*t. It's that whole action thing that people struggle with.

1 year ago '07        #81
DIPSET101 30 heat pts30
space
space
$11,066 | Props total: 14124 14124
 Ghost Terp said
How low do you go on your cuts? I'm like a few months away from saying fu*k it and shaving it all off lol
I tell my barber low as he can get it.

1 year ago '14        #82
Tony318 32 heat pts32
space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 7871 7871
I'm 21, and thinking about getting into IT(information technology) work, whatcha think BX?

Last edited by Tony318; 09-11-2017 at 08:31 PM..

1 year ago '05        #83
Hold That 107 heat pts107
space
space
$39,340 | Props total: 20054 20054
Sounds like a lonely loner who's full of himself. Some factual sh*t but the reasoning is laughable

1 year ago '05        #84
space
space
 Tony318 said
I'm 21, and thinking about getting into IT(information technology) work, whatcha think BX?
You'll always be able to find work but a field that you'll always have to "re-educate" yourself on constantly to remain valuable in the work force.

1 year ago '14        #85
Tony318 32 heat pts32
space
space
 Hold That said
You'll always be able to find work but a field that you'll always have to "re-educate" yourself on constantly to remain valuable in the work force.
What do you mean by "re-educate"

1 year ago '13        #86
North!!! 428 heat pts428
space
space
$58,551 | Props total: 45977 45977
 FukHowYouFeel said
quote time

God gives us the ingredients; not the recipe
Success is simple; but not necessarily easy

1 year ago '05        #87
space
space
 Tony318 said
What do you mean by "re-educate"
Field is constant evolving new softwares are always changing. You'll constantly have to keep yourself update on the latest sh*t and know it indepthly. Tech field evolves much more than any other professional field you can get in. More so than medicine.

1 year ago '14        #88
Tony318 32 heat pts32
space
space
 Hold That said
Field is constant evolving new softwares are always changing. You'll constantly have to keep yourself update on the latest sh*t and know it indepthly. Tech field evolves much more than any other professional field you can get in. More so than medicine.
Damn, good lookin out, I'm not sure if I'm going into it or not, but an uncle of mine told me about the work and how it paid well & how you could do it from home. It's always an option

1 year ago '08        #89
606robin 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,367 | Props total: 5030 5030
 YBG613 said
most importantly, take care of your hair. You never know when that hairline might betray you

Aint nothing worse that looking 40 when you only in your 20'a becaues you're balding.

They tell you balding is genetic, but not taking care of your hair will cause that process to occur sooner than it needs to. You can have have your sh*t together but the thought of losing your hair at a young age can break down and depress any man. Trust me, I know

[pic - click to view]

For folks whose hairlines, are going the "distance". It never made sense, why those folks just don't shave their heads?

1 year ago '16        #90
Cedwards198451 
space
space
$3,659 | Props total: 5122 5122
 Shmoedog said
Life is gonna throw u some shhit that'll fucck up your entire plan to live by that list
No doubt about that, i guess the best answer to that is how you over come what ever is thrown at you in life

1 year ago '08        #91
DJHoove 2 heat pts
space
space
$630 | Props total: 412 412
honestly "The Richest Man in Babylon" should be required reading for anyone concerning finances the book literally changed my life and perspective on money....lucky i read it....mad i found out at age 28....thank me later

1 year ago '07        #92
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$16,286 | Props total: 5676 5676
 606robin said
For folks whose hairlines, are going the "distance". It never made sense, why those folks just don't shave their heads?

It's hard to let go of something that's been with you from the start

Plus it's hard to know what how you'll look without it and once you shave there's no going back

1 year ago '04        #93
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$15,625 | Props total: 7990 7990
 blakballa21 said
Very true! The only thing is, how many kids in high school Really know what they want to do? I knew I wanted to do business or at least learn business, so I majored in business management thinking it would be a safe degree I could get a variety of jobs with. Graduated and it wasn't the case so I then got into the IT field which I am currently in now and I could have gone straight into this field without going to college at all.

You find a kid that really knows what they want to do before graduating high school and they are miles ahead of the game, but I'm not seeing that to be the case for the majority, even some that "know" what they want to do, end up changing their mind when they actually start their programs in school.
What area of IT did you first get into? Which certs do you recommend? I'm thinking about leaving my job to get into IT eventually but not sure of the path to take. My cousin referred me to project management but idk..

1 year ago '05        #94
YoungIke1122 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,813 | Props total: 7439 7439
 FukHowYouFeel said
The young g's on here don't know all this sh*t

1 year ago '15        #95
SeaSalt 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,034 | Props total: 7587 7587
 Hellmatic said
i wanna do this one day but im a bit apprehensive about traveling to some country i dont know sh*t about, even the language, the prices on things, their customs and rules, How much things cost and where do i stay at or go after. I think it becomes easier if i do it a few times with someone else or a group, but ill probably have to go alone. First place i wanna try is germany or russia, people say the girls in germany love the brothas. I wanna try brazil too but i wouldnt go there alone, at least not for the first time
Just pack and go.

Trust the process. You may struggle but will grow and learn skills from figuring it out all by yourself.. In fact that's the whole point of travelling.

If you can survive with less in a foreign country aint no way you can fold and stress when you get back in your homeland with the new acquired survival skills and perspective. Other people's problems won't be relatable as much.

1 year ago '12        #96
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$11,147 | Props total: 1124 1124
Good read

1 year ago '14        #97
FukHowYouFeel 1 heat pts
space
space
 YoungIke1122 said
The young g's on here don't know all this sh*t
That dudes with skills, good credit, money, and muscles are considered successful?

[pic - click to view]

1 year ago '16        #98
JustVibe 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,451 | Props total: 9020 9020
 Hellmatic said
i wanna do this one day but im a bit apprehensive about traveling to some country i dont know sh*t about, even the language, the prices on things, their customs and rules, How much things cost and where do i stay at or go after. I think it becomes easier if i do it a few times with someone else or a group, but ill probably have to go alone. First place i wanna try is germany or russia, people say the girls in germany love the brothas. I wanna try brazil too but i wouldnt go there alone, at least not for the first time

My brother, do not wait for no one . Been doing that for a while now . It's a blessing . I started to take care of my money even better now . I even sold about half of sneaker collection just to travel . Knowing the fact that there's a whole different world out there is amazing & an eye opener . Use your resources.

Airbnb - for any cities
Or you can do a hotel ,
I did berlin , payed a hotel for 28 bucks a night !! Yea I know crazy right , right in the middle of Berlin also .

With the Language barrier , everywhere in Europe people speak English. Or if anything download this Language app to start practicing.

I'm currently planning on heading to Brazil this Fall . God willing it goes my way . I'll keep you updated .

1 year ago '05        #99
YoungIke1122 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,813 | Props total: 7439 7439
 FukHowYouFeel said
That dudes with skills, good credit, money, and muscles are considered successful?

[pic - click to view]

That's all u gained from this thread? Lol man I ain't even got the energy for u right now my g

1 year ago '14        #100
FukHowYouFeel 1 heat pts
space
space
 YoungIke1122 said
That's all u gained from this thread? Lol man I ain't even got the energy for u right now my g
Everyone has good ideas, my dude. It's about execution was all I was saying.

Home      

most viewed right now
+149online now  31
Nice Pawg
56 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  28
Video inside Tupac’s Quad Studio Robber Dexter Isaac Says Pacs Man Stretch Set Him U..
199 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  20
Video inside Keith Sweat To Jacquees "Marvin, Teddy never called themselves Kings; I..
65 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  15
Red Dead Online's Biggest Problem Is Not That It Costs $600 To Buy Everything
64 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  14
Wassup With This Nigga Cassidy All Jokes Aside
104 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  13
Video inside An Upset DJ Akademiks Responds To Star's Receipts Video
37 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+34online now  13
Dec 16 - How Britain stole $45 trillion from India
86 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  6
Image(s) inside Nike has no fu-ks to give. Releasing an Air Jordan 6 made with cow fur
59 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy