Missed opportunities

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

4 years ago '04        #26
Explicit 245 heat pts245
space
space
$10,333 | Props total: 3182 3182
I'm here at work fu*king dying reading these stories

When I get sometime I'll drop some stories of mine.

4 years ago '12        #27
OldBusiness 172 heat pts172
space
space
$27,170 | Props total: 41829 41829
The only real missed opp I had was one that I totally redeemed myself for...got a homie back in NYC whose sister models and sh*t for quite a few clothing brands/commercials/ads and such....shes younger than us(hes 34 now, im 29, shes 25) and a few years ago she would always hit me up when she was in atlanta asking if I knew where to get weed or something to drink...I'd always tell her we could get up and meet but i was dealing with another bish(and living with her) so I really was just playing shorty to the left...Fast forward about a year and a mutual homie of ours had a birthday party at The Compound and I just so happened to be on a break from my main piece at the time...while at the party this bi*ch had a half ounce of kush in her car and was buying me drinks all night...We got back to my sisters crib(lives in midtown, couldnt make the drive to my place) and she was all over me..anyone who knows me knows I'm a light drinker but heavy smoker...Man I passed out with this bi*ch trying to undo my pants, and she had an early photoshoot in buckhead the next morning. She ate breakfast with my sister and left me her number and sh*t...I literally made up with my main bi*ch like 3 hours after waking up with a hangover...

Last year I go to a Wiz Khalifa concert out here and shes in there with a crew of bad bi*ches, literally left em to come smoke with me and just talk. fu*ked her and got sucked off in the parking lot and we both literally missed the concert

Been my regular piece of a.ss when I get bored and the Puerto Rican bi*ch I fu*k with now acts way to crazy.

Hope my homie dont find out, and my Rican bi*ch be watching my facebook like a hawk shes got the scent like a got damn hunting dog

This crazy bi*ch will prolly cut both of us up..and shorty talkin bout she 'think she like me to much" nowadays...Coming through Saturday morning though

4 years ago '10        #28
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,696 | Props total: 3755 3755
Posted a story in the drunkest you've ever been thread in the streets that could go here. Let me find it.

Edit:

aka ReeSe said
So, it's my 21st birthday & my boys wanted me to come through & go out drinking. So I get there & it's all my n*ggas along with a bunch of females we all went to high school with. Now it's time to pre-game, now keep in mind....the only thing I have really ever had was weak a.ss mixed drinks and those weak a.ss Smirnoff Ice joints. Plus I was really a heavy smoker then. Take the first shot, coughing like a bi*ch, chest burning. After a few I was just knocking them down. One of the chicks there was a chick I've been crushing on since my senior year in high school, she was all on me. I'm feeling good as fu*k.

We all leave to eat first before we go out. Hit this mexican spot called La Fuente, get there. Eat & the chicks started ordering pitchers of margaritas. We knockin those down, clowning. Leave there & I'm feeling like I'm spinning while sitting in the car....go downtown to some spot, forgot the name. We get out of the cars, the chick I was feeling holding my hand, walking behind the group... then I started to feel weird. Next thing I know I threw up, all over the parking lot. Ol girl was like "ewwwwwwwwww, you got it on my shoe" & ran away. So all the chicks kept walking & laughing. My n*ggas checking on me like "you good n*gga?".

After that I felt good, I knew that might of fu*ked up getting it in with ol girl. Get there, dude at the door trippin on 2 of my boys & 2 of the chicks because of how they're dressed. So they left & went somewhere else down the street & planned to meet up outside of the spot we're going in at 2am. We get in there turning up, some random white dude buying us shots like "fu*k it dude, drink up..it's your fu*king birthday". Now this is where it went downhill....

Now I'm drunk as fu*k, posted...flashing lights & sh*t fu*king with me. I tell one of my boys I'm gonna go sit outside because I need some air. Post up, eventually everybody comes out but my other boy comes out with some random bi*ch. I felt like something wasn't right with her at all. Whatever, so we're walking around drunk as fu*k trying to find our other friends (we forgot the name of the place). Finally decide we'll just wait by the cars. Get there, the cars are GONE. It's like almost 3 in the morning, no buses running (didn't think to call taxis). So now we're just walking around downtown, don't know where the fu*k we are or where we're going.

Eventually a cell phone rings , one of the chicks had a phone the whole time. It was one of her friends asking where we were, said they were driving around looking of us. They finally find us & we go back to my boys spot. We all decided to crash there, my boy let me get the 2nd room in the apartment because he knew what I was trying to do with ol girl. So we laying down, we started fu*kin around...I strap up go in, everything is good. Switch up, she on top....and I started feeling weird AGAIN. Started spinning and threw up again. After that, it was a WRAP.

The next day I was sick as fu*k, threw up most of the day. Where did my boy take the L? I found it weird that after that night, you know how n*ggas do when you're young. "Yo, so what happened last night with ol girl?" type sh*t. This n*gga wouldn't say sh*t, just "nothing man, nothing". We knew he was lying, well months later we found out that random a.ss bi*ch was a dude.

But I guess that worked out for him because now he's gay according to facebook. I never got a chance to fu*k ol girl again. Now she's happy with 2 kids....she could of been happy with me & 2 kids. We still talk & we're cool though.

Edit: Well, it wasn't a lot of Ls...just a big L. I'm just so disappointed I fu*ked that up & never got to hit again. I might post other sh*t. I don't think I can do it tho.
I mean, I got in but it doesn't count if I didn't bust a nut.

Last edited by aka ReeSe; 11-13-2014 at 02:32 PM..

4 years ago '04        #29
Explicit 245 heat pts245
space
space
$10,333 | Props total: 3182 3182
 aka ReeSe said
Posted a story in the drunkest you've ever been thread in the streets that could go here. Let me find it.

Edit:

fu*k that, counts in my book

4 years ago '13        #30
PaperBoy 64 heat pts64 OP
space
space
$6,446 | Props total: 8250 8250
 aka ReeSe said

Edit:

when I get a chance Imma post another incident soon.

4 years ago '12        #31
Bazileus 91 heat pts91
space
space
$7,485 | Props total: 5596 5596
There was this one time I went out to a club with my homeboy. As soon as the club let out I seen this bad white chick with a phat a.ss. At this point in time I had never seen a white chick with so much a.ss who looked like that. So I'm still a tad drunk from from sipping vodka I then yell out "Aye what up doe"

She kept walking like she didn't hear me. So I said it again" Aye what up doe" she hadn't looked back at us yet, so my homeboy was like "bi*ch you hear him, he trying to get on." Then she got mad but when she finally looked back and seen me she started smiling and gave me the number. I hit her up a few days later and picked her up to head to the movies. At the time I was sort of on a off with my ex. The date went cool and everything. As soon as we left she started talking about she was hungry and asked me if I wanted to stop at a restaurant. She even offered to pay but I declined because I was trying to get her back to her spot so we could chill. We ended up hitting the McDonalds drive thru a few minutes later.

So we finally get back to her house and I'm excited as hell. She's walking back and forth through the apartment wearing these tight jeans. She asked me if I wanted to come up stairs and I hesitated to give her an answer. Now if we backtrack remember how I mentioned I was in and out a relationship with my EX, so the whole time I over here thinking about my ex while this bad chick sitting on my lap. I'm kissing on her and grabbing her a.ss, the low rider jeans had her thong showing. So she asked me again "do you wanna go upstairs to the bedroom" and my dumbass said no we good right here. So I didn't end up smashing cuz apparently I was on some Drake sh*t at the time thinking about my EX who wasn't sh*t anyway smh. A n*gga grew up shortly after this.

She was so ready

4 years ago '14        #32
Captain Boogie 108 heat pts108
space
space
$9,002 | Props total: 4651 4651
Just broke up with this girl I was living on campus right And I was texting this fine latina with the fat a.ss yo so here's what happened I told about my situation she told me come over . now me and her were kinda flirting with each other so I was aiight its on b. I get dressed go over there I'm chilling in her room and the she says hand me my water bottle. I give her her bottle and she starts sucking the soul out of it. Meanwhile she was staring me dead in the eyes while she was sucking the soul out of it I ain't know what to do son it was too much a.ss for me I guess. Bruh after that was over I'm still chillin she told me comeback if you get lonely. Now I go back to my room and fap away my dissapointing decisions in the time of cat. And I end up texting her on some cornball sh*t saying hey can I come over I probably would've busted in a minute but

4 years ago '07        #33
Damagegadget 493 heat pts493
space
space
$38,513 | Props total: 23123 23123
as a young 20 something, my mother fell on hard times, ended up having to take care of her.. in turn I had to cut cost, had no phone. So turns out 2 venues had been tryin to contact me to DJ.... my old roommate happened to actually end up getting the gigs too... but one venue was bringing in a lot of rappers, by all means I made things happen as yrs went on, but 1 contract he got ...has given him a 10 yr residency, he was able to work part time now and just DJ mostly... me I still have a job, and Im always re-inventing, and using endless marketing strategy's to stay paid...

While Id consider what happened no missed opp... but was supposed to have distro with daybyday ent, mf grimms label.... but after all his artist start leaving his A&R who put me in contact, told me dudes a shady business man

4 years ago '10        #34
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,696 | Props total: 3755 3755
 Damagegadget said
as a young 20 something, my mother fell on hard times, ended up having to take care of her.. in turn I had to cut cost, had no phone. So turns out 2 venues had been tryin to contact me to DJ.... my old roommate happened to actually end up getting the gigs too... but one venue was bringing in a lot of rappers, by all means I made things happen as yrs went on, but 1 contract he got ...has given him a 10 yr residency, he was able to work part time now and just DJ mostly... me I still have a job, and Im always re-inventing, and using endless marketing strategy's to stay paid...

While Id consider what happened no missed opp... but was supposed to have distro with daybyday ent, mf grimms label.... but after all his artist start leaving his A&R who put me in contact, told me dudes a shady business man
Bruh, I'm guessing you didn't read the beginning of the OPs' post.

4 years ago '07        #35
Damagegadget 493 heat pts493
space
space
$38,513 | Props total: 23123 23123
 aka ReeSe said
Bruh, I'm guessing you didn't read the beginning of the OPs' post.
lol sure didnt...oh well

4 years ago '13        #36
PaperBoy 64 heat pts64 OP
space
space
$6,446 | Props total: 8250 8250
Im trying to drop my real life stories sparingly so this thread can remain prosperous, but anyway..

it was spring 2012, a spring break party, at the time all the homies osted on their facebook how they cant wait to come back home for spring break.

My boy richie (longtime homie) he went to FIU, but he informed me dayz before there was about to be a small gathering with the old high school friends from everglades, and cypress bay high and sh*t.. he asked if Im off that day, am I down to slide to just chill. He told me theres gonna be a few more people than expected but nothing major.

That was my boy, and plus I was off that day so I agreed to slide.

fast-forward to the day of the party, he hit me up via txt telling me "my homie Jennifer's gonna be there" (cool a.ss girl)

now I only knew jennifer through my boy richard (richie). she was a mutual friend, someone I met several times at football games and sh*t..

But, he told me jennifer was bringing her girlfriends. So Im a.ssuming it was gonna be poppin'. I remember That night richie hit the liq store , he was already 21 (I was only 19, just months before turning 20). Shortly after buying a bottle we hit the party, bruh it was way more than I expected..

Throughout the night party is turning out chill as fu*k, we got there and there was still people coming. n*gga had a live a.ss shuffle playlist, everybody bringing their own liquor, people were high..typical college party.

But this chick I spotted on sight (never took my eyes off her) I HAD to talk to her, she looked JUST like that chick off the Kendrick lamar poetic justic video, chick was cute as fu*k. I approached her, introduced myself and got to work, and for some reason my mack game was on FIRE that night, I think it was cause of the liquor but whatever it was..I was feeling melo as sh*t

I found out she was a sophmore at USF and what her major was, as time is passing by, my homeboy texted me head to the car, he wanted me to put the bottle back in the truck, (he wanted to save the liquor). I know what he was doing, n*gga was setting me up to hook up with her on the low, now mind you; the whole time during the party we were sitting in the cut just talking about anything n*gga, life, what we wanna be in life, love, poetry. I guess you can say we were connecting, mad chemistry was flowing through us that night

Anywho.. I grab the keys from richie and proceed to put the bottle in the truck, but before I left the back of the house and exited the gate I grabbed her hand gently and told her i gotta head to the car, and I wanted her to come with me.

everything went down hill from here..

were walking around the corner like literally 300 ft away from the party and I open the truck door and put the bottle inside, she said she wanted to sit in the truck cause she was hot, (I just remember looking at her face, and the girl was sweating, with those puppy dogg eyes)

so we sit in the truck, Im on the drivers side (of course) and she was in the passengers seat, texting her friend. She said her friend was asking her sh*t like "are you okay, is he harming you", (she's telling me all this sh*t WHILE im in the car with her) But shortly after repeatedly texting her friend back in forth I just told her "Please stop, just talk to me" I told her she can talk to her friend any other day.

She's like "sure, if thats what you want" shortly after she takes off her vest top or whatever and gets comfortable. I hit the AC and put back the seat a bit. took off my hat and stared in her eyes..

At this point we start talking again about life , but somehow the convo altered towards s3x.
I told her my views on s3x and the difference between loving someone and being IN love with someone. And going on in our conversation. But has were talking, shawty read a text, her friend saying how some n*ggas was about to f!ght back at the party, and at the SAME TIME richie hmu saying we may have to leave cause someone was about to pop off and it was ruining the whole vibe type sh*t.

Now Im tryna catch a feel on shawty and get a kiss, but as I started to get closer to her we see blue and red lights pull outta nowhere near the house, and everyone started leaving one by one, like some pulled out a can of raid. smh.

I was so hot bruh, to make a long story short I dont remember her name, but that night I thought was about to fall in love.
I reminisce on that night with heavy regret. Aint no telling what could've went down that Saturday. smh

But just like my pops always told me, "You win some, you lose some, that wont be your last!"

Everything happens for a reason

Last edited by PaperBoy; 11-22-2014 at 10:47 PM..

4 years ago '12        #37
Bazileus 91 heat pts91
space
space
$7,485 | Props total: 5596 5596
 Young Vino said
Im trying to drop my real life stories sparingly so this thread can remain prosperous, but anyway..

it was spring 2012, a spring break party, at the time all the homies osted on their facebook how they cant wait to come back home for spring break.

My boy richie (longtime homie) he went to FIU, but he informed me dayz before there was about to be a small gathering with the old high school friends from everglades, and cypress bay high and sh*t.. he asked if Im off that day, am I down to slide to just chill. He told me theres gonna be a few more people than expected but nothing major.

That was my boy, and plus I was off that day so I agreed to slide.

fast-forward to the day of the party, he hit me up via txt telling me "my homie Jennifer's gonna be there" (cool a.ss girl)

now I only knew jennifer through my boy richard (richie). she was a mutual friend, someone I met several times at football games and sh*t..

But, he told me jennifer was bringing her girlfriends. So Im a.ssuming it was gonna be poppin'. I remember That night richie hit the liq store , he was already 21 (I was only 19, just months before turning 20). Shortly after buying a bottle we hit the party, bruh it was way more than I expected..

Throughout the night party is turning out chill as fu*k, we got there and there was still people coming. n*gga had a live a.ss shuffle playlist, everybody bringing their own liquor, people were high..typical college party.

But this chick I spotted on sight (never took my eyes off her) I HAD to talk to her, she looked JUST like that chick off the Kendrick lamar poetic justic video, chick was cute as fu*k. I approached her, introduced myself and got to work, and for some reason my mack game was on FIRE that night, I think it was cause of the liquor but whatever it was..I was feeling melo as sh*t

I found out she was a sophmore at USF and what her major was, as time is passing by, my homeboy texted me head to the car, he wanted me to put the bottle back in the truck, (he wanted to save the liquor). I know what he was doing, n*gga was setting me up to hook up with her on the low, now mind you; the whole time during the party we were sitting in the cut just talking about anything n*gga, life, what we wanna be in life, love, poetry. I guess you can say we were connecting, mad chemistry was flowing through us that night

Anywho.. I grab the keys from richie and proceed to put the bottle in the truck, but before I left the back of the house and exited the gate I grabbed her hand gently and told her i gotta head to the car, and I wanted her to come with me.

everything went down hill from here..

were walking around the corner like literally 300 ft away from the party and I open the truck door and put the bottle inside, she said she wanted to sit in the truck cause she was hot, (I just remember looking at her face, and the girl was sweating, with those puppy dogg eyes)

so we sit in the truck, Im on the drivers side (of course) and she was in the passengers seat, texting her friend. She said her friend was asking her sh*t like "are you okay, is he harming you", (she's telling me all this sh*t WHILE im in the car with her) But shortly after repeatedly texting her friend back in forth I just told her "Please stop, just talk to me" I told her she can talk to her friend any other day.

She's like "sure, if thats what you want" shortly after she takes off her vest top or whatever and gets comfortable. I hit the AC and put back the seat a bit. took off my hat and stared in her eyes..

At this point we start talking again about life , but somehow the convo altered towards s3x.
I told her my views on s3x and the difference between loving someone and being IN love with someone. And going on in our conversation. But has were talking, shawty read a text, her friend saying how some n*ggas was about to f!ght back at the party, and at the SAME TIME richie hmu saying we may have to leave cause someone was about to pop off and it was ruining the whole vibe type sh*t.

Now Im tryna catch a feel on shawty and get a kiss, but as I started to get closer to her we see blue and red lights pull outta nowhere near the house, and everyone started leaving one by one, like some pulled out a can of raid. smh.

I was so hot bruh, to make a long story short I dont remember her name, but that night I thought was about to fall in love.
I reminisce on that night with heavy regret. Aint no telling what could've went down that Saturday. smh

But just like my pops always told me, "You win some, you lose some, that wont be your last!"

Everything happens for a reason
Damn bruh

That was more sad than my story. You'll be good. Next time remember to get the number

4 years ago '10        #38
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 10 10
So I was dating another woman at the time, and during that evening we had gotten into some argument about something and I decided to just leave. So I called up a friend (mind you, I had lunch with this friend earlier in the day) and asked her if she wanted to get together. She was down and we went to this hookah bar.

We hung out and smoked. After, I drove her home and was on my way home as well. She texted me asking me if I wanted a drink, so I went on over and we kicked back and watched little television. She decided to get touchy and asked me to get more comfortable. But my mindset was like, well, I technically still have a girlfriend, and I've never cheated on a woman before, so doing anything more than hanging out wasn't an option.

I don't know how I could be so ignorant. The door was wide open. Even when I picked her up to go out, she offered to drive (which means she can easily ask me to come in on our way back to her place). But i insisted on driving. She was wearing a black thong and probably knew I was looking as she stepped out of my car.

I've never cheated before but honestly I probably would have if I knew ahead of time where this was going. Whatever.

Last edited by Ambassador; 12-05-2014 at 11:16 PM..

12-10-2014, 01:04 PM         #39
chiraq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bump.

4 years ago '10        #40
mixtapelive 273 heat pts273
space
space
space
$3,710 | Props total: 3068 3068
Lol back in HS one of my (fine) female friends who I also had a class with and she would just let me copy her HW was trying to motivate me to do good in the class. One day out of the blue, she's like if you get an A in this class I'll do anything for you, and I mean ANYTHING. I kind of got the hint but we were friends and me being young, dumb and a pus*y in HS I jokingly responded, "Ok, will you go down on Diana?" who was a fat friend of ours and she just hit me and said "ew, why would you even say that you idiot". And that was that.

12-19-2014, 06:27 PM         #41
youdug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont believe a single one of you non pus*y gettin mfers

"this one time i seen a girl in the real world"
"i totally coulda hit, if only i knew how to talk to girls"

Last edited by youdug; 12-19-2014 at 06:30 PM..

4 years ago '11        #42
Smuggz 
space
space
$1,232 | Props total: 2845 2845
 Akira Son Bio said
@ out here winning

I posted this story in the streets a while back about having the chance to smash red heads. I'm a just post one of the stories.

Back in high school there was this friend I had who stayed like 7 minutes from my crib, walking distance. I would usually stop by her crib if I couldn't find none of the homies to smoke weed with. Well, one day in summer, like around 12pm I hit the shower, got dressed and was on the mission to find weed. I stopped by her crib as usual just to chop it up and see if she wanted to smoke. She was cool on that. So we are just sitting there talking and out of the blue shorty hits me with "I don't understand why girls think sucking d!ck is disgusting. I don't have a problem with it at all. Matter of fact, if some dude walked down the street right now and told me to suck his d!ck, I'd do it." I just took it as "lol, you wildin" because that was my homie and I didn't look at her like that, until I got home later and realized I fu*ked up big time

:nasmad: never had that chance again, though we stayed cool until I graduated.
this girl gave the green light ! Thread makes me sad, I fu*ked up a lot too

4 years ago '14        #43
BoosieBambataa 
space
space
$2,671 | Props total: 2165 2165
-2 girls threw it at me but I was too paranoid to follow through. Cousin, end up smashing one, friend smash the other. we all on the same team so that's half a L
- had 1 girl at the crib and the soldier wasn't with it at all. Shorty was ugly but that body was a 8.7. lips, perky t*ts, abs and round bubble. been trynna get her back since '11
-had my dream girl in the whip and I had the opp to go in but I didn't wanna cheat on shorty. Ended up breaking up like 2 months later. can't find dream girl on twitter, instagram or Facebook.

4 years ago '13        #44
Tdot7 
space
space
space
$34 | Props total: 21 21
a few years back, when pon di replay first came out, I saw rihanna in the city. I was working as a courier at the time, so i ran into celebrities quite often. I saw Rih with some older white lady who i thought was possibly her mom. Rihanna was much lighter than what she appeared on tv, and her eyes was crazy so it didn't seem so far fetched. Anyway, she was giving me the why don't you say something to me look and was just grilling the side of my head as she was smiling. Gave me all non-verbal clues that she was interested. I was using my peripheral vision the whole time stairing at her. Make a long story short, my dumb a.ss froze and didn't say anything. I just watched her long less cross the street and walk away from my life, never to be seen again. Also, know one else knew who she was; no autographs, no snapping pictures. As i said before, Pon di replay just came out and started to get play on tv. For one, I knew she was kinda famous. 2, i thought that was with her mom and I didn't wanna be disrespectful. 3, I was just young and dumb. Who wouldv'e known that same girl would become the megastar she is today. One of my biggest L's when it comes to women ever.

4 years ago '06        #45
dagreat1_87 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,497 | Props total: 6120 6120
i got one. when i was in high school back in 05 there was this bad chick who just oozed s3xiness. I mean every dude would be like whenever she walked by. All the chicks used to say she was a jumpoff so i used to keep my distance even though there were never any confirmed hits outside of the 2 to 3 dudes she dated. Either way I was always dying to get a chance with her but she was always dating one of my homies so i couldn't make a move but she would always give these subtle signs. she kept jumping on my lap one time when my class went on this college tour. then later that year when we ran track together for a day she told me she was attracted to me. Still both of these times she was dating someone i was cool with so i didnt make any moves.

Fast forward to my freshman year in college. me and my now wife were dating but had just decided to go on a break. One day I went up to my old high school to visit a few people and there she was in the office. (she was a year younger than me so she was a senior at the time). I gave some chicks a hug and she hit me with the "oh you can't speak now?" so I gave her a hug and next thing i know she hits me up on facebook. we start to talk a little and she invites me over her crib. I go over and her mom is there but she still takes me back to her room and locks the door. next thing i know we're kissing, fondling, and all that but when i go to take her shorts off, she stops me and says she cant because its that time of the month. of course im like you knew this before i came over here but i aint tripping to bad because in reality i was just happy to be there. She was THAT fine. so we set up another date for me to come through and finish the job. Now the day of, i was really nervous and excited for some reason and the last time that happened before meeting up with a chick i had a "quick arrival" if you get my drift so i decide i dont want to take no chances and rubbed one out early in the day. That way i know there wont be no quickies. So Im ready and hype as fu*k about to go over there. im feeling like . So I get there and we waste no time, kissing and fondling all over. she gets bucky nekkid and im like cuz she looking soooooo good. So i lay her down gently, get on top, slide right in and give her about three thrusts of that looooooooong diaaaack! and then ..........im limp. im like Im trying everything to get it back up but my johnson is like she said it was cool and we would try again another time......that time never came To this day, i still don't know what the problem was. It was the 1st and only time it ever happened with a chick. maybe my johnson knew she was a thot and didn't want to take a chance of catching something. With that being said, I still got props from the crew for even getting that far but still I wanted to destroy that azz. We friends on instagram and we both are married with a kid but i do wonder from time to time what could've been.

4 years ago '12        #46
mac215 5 heat pts
space
space
$582 | Props total: 23 23
 Dabc32 said
Last year, this girl at my school (that was and still is thirsty for me) saw me after school and started some small talk, she had on a v-neck and her b00bs were literally bursting out her shirt, and she told me she lived down the street, so I jokingly said you better get home before your Moms beats that a.ss and she said nah no one's home, I'll be there alone, So Right when i was about to go with her too her crib, I realized I was late for somewhere I had to be....
brooooo u were already where u were supposed to be

4 years ago '04        #47
unwittyname2002 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$563 | Props total: 194 194
 Dabc32 said
Last year, this girl at my school (that was and still is thirsty for me) saw me after school and started some small talk, she had on a v-neck and her b00bs were literally bursting out her shirt, and she told me she lived down the street, so I jokingly said you better get home before your Moms beats that a.ss and she said nah no one's home, I'll be there alone, So Right when i was about to go with her too her crib, I realized I was late for somewhere I had to be....

Sounds like something Drake would say in the outro to a song!

4 years ago '13        #48
Dabc32 175 heat pts175
space
space
$6,663 | Props total: 4685 4685
 unwittyname2002 said

Sounds like something Drake would say in the outro to a song!
lmaoooo real sh*t

4 years ago '13        #49
Dabc32 175 heat pts175
space
space
$6,663 | Props total: 4685 4685
 mac215 said
brooooo u were already where u were supposed to be

I fu*ked up...I shouldve tooken that opportunity...

she did juke me at homecoming...That a.ss was fat....But it's nothing like the real thing

4 years ago '12        #50
mac215 5 heat pts
space
space
$582 | Props total: 23 23
 Dabc32 said

I fu*ked up...I shouldve tooken that opportunity...

she did juke me at homecoming...That a.ss was fat....But it's nothing like the real thing
Wats juke me mean ?

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  15
Video inside She wanted to lie but ....
28 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+32online now  13
Florence, SC: Routine Traffic Stop Ends With Officers Discovering Bag Of Human..
114 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-58online now  11
Rap legend DJ Quik Broke & forced to do local news to make $$$. Talks Offset C..
36 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+102online now  9
Image(s) inside Slim with a cake
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  8
Video inside Famous Dex nodding off on IG Live
86 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+21online now  6
Dec 17 - Donald Trump has fu-ked the stock market
131 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+47online now  4
Fortnite makers being sued again, this time by Carlton
91 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
+62online now  4
Video inside So Basically Gucci Mane Confirmed Niggas Don't fu-k With Eminem Like Th..
797 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy