Missed opportunities

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

4 years ago '13        #1
22755 page views
77 comments

PaperBoy 64 heat pts64
space
space
$6,446 | Props total: 8250 8250
Missed opportunities

Im making this thread because Im pretty sure majority of us on this forum been there and have witnessed similar situations in the past..

This is a thread about that day and time you've coulda smashed but, it just so happened everything didnt go according to plan..and you went on home without getting anyimage

fellas dont lie on your d!ck, that sh*t lame. tell the truth bruh..

Anyways lemme tell ONE of my stories.. (hilarious)

It was 9th grade 2009.. I was the starting wide-receiver on my JV football team.
this was the same time Myspace was near it's postprime era, my sh*t had like 1000+ friends yet majority of them was females.

Around the time I was good friends with one of my homies who just so happen to be the starting quaterback on the Varsity sqaud. At the time, him and his girlfriend (Rachel) was going through problems..I guess they both wasn't feeling eachother anymore, relationship got old or w/e (You know..High School drama) and eventually the two broke upimage

So now weeks past by and Im sitting in the lunch room one day hours before a game (gameday) and I was just chilling at the table with the team i didnt eat cause the coaches told us not to eat anything hours before a game just drink plenty of water. But, as Im sitting at the lunch table in the school cafeteria with the team, one of the cheerleaders walks to the table and calls me out by my name.. "Jacob" (The whole half of the table drew to complete silence)

Im like.."yea wassuah?"

she's like.. "Rachel wants you"

Im like.. "Why?"

she's like.. "n*gga I dont know, go find out!"

lol, so I slide to the other part of the cafeteria just to see whatsgood. Mind you, I only knew Rachel through my homeboy, she was a "mutual a.ssociate".

So I greet Rachel with a kiss to the cheek has she's sitting with the other cheerleaders.
And they start playing with me like "jacob is so cute" "OMG your eyes are pretty"

so in a jokingly manner Im like "what the fu*k yall want?" the majority of the girls chuckling and giggling. Shortly after the laughter, Rachel started telling me about how her ex changed on her and how he cursed at her, blah blah blah.. like Im fu*king doctor phil or some sh*t..
the bell rings and its time for us to head to our last period.

the day goes on and I happened to have a solid a.ss game that night, we played Flanagan Falcons and I will never forget I had 4 receptions 1 TD and a clean a.ss block off special teamsimageI was ballin' that night.

After the game all the students and parents usually wait outside the lockeroom to congratulate the team, so throughout all the students I see RACHEL!.. she waves at me and begins to approach me teling me how I rocked that night..shortly after flirting with me she dipped..

later that night Im home feeling sore af, and I check my myspace page and I see like 8 unread msgs*/ Rachel wrote on your wall*/ 5 new friend requests* (all types of notifications)

so I check them all and majority of it is rachel, it was sh*t like "good game jacob!.." "yoooo gud sh*t tonight!" blah blah blah..

So I check my msg, and she asked for my number.. so im estatic af! cause rachel was bad af for a white girl..

The following day, Im walking home after school and I caught up with big b00ty tatiana from my second period class. I was asking her where she was headed and i remember her telling me how she was headed to her friends house, I remember I wanted to fu*k her so bad so my plan was to copy the homework from second period so I asked if I can come too? she said "yea, if my friend is home you can come in.. it'll be just the three of us" then she gave me a wink! lol (lol my d!ck got so hard brah i promise)

so has were walking through the school parking lot heading towards the main road.. rachel comes cruising on the side of us outta nowhere and she says "HEY JACOB..DO YOU NEED A RIDE?"
Me being excited I was like.."YEA.."

I just remember thinking for that split second (today could be my lucky day!)image

next thing you know tatiana goes and shouts, NO THANK YOU HE'S COMING WITH ME..HE DONT NEED NO RIDE FROM YOU!"

so now Im confused like..n*gga wtf?

then tatiana whispered "I thought you were coming with me?" so I looked back at Rachel and said.. "nah im good, thank you tho" as soon as I said that Rachel was like "ok.. can't say I didnt try.." yo she drove off with the quickness, rolled up her window and never looked back..

sh*t had me likeimage

so I look back at tatiana and was thinking to myself likeimage"why in the fu*k did I listen to you.."

that day I ended up not getting any from tatiana cause her friend wasnt home and I missed out on a possibility of getting a "ride" from Rachelimage

I still have a pretty good memory and till this day I still truly believe Rachel was gonna let me smashimage

fellas feel free to share your personal stories..

Last edited by PaperBoy; 10-09-2014 at 12:47 AM..
+7   

77 comments for "Missed opportunities"

4 years ago '09        #2
RaIVIpAG3x 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,731 | Props total: 3169 3169
Son how you play Rachel for Tatiana ?

You had 2nd period with tatiana, you could've still smashed that anyways

4 years ago '13        #3
PaperBoy 64 heat pts64 OP
space
space
 RaIVIpAG3x said
Son how you play Rachel for Tatiana ?

You had 2nd period with tatiana, you could've still smashed that anyways
I only had class with her for like a few more weeks, our schedules changed after the semester.

4 years ago '09        #4
RaIVIpAG3x 3 heat pts
space
space
I got a quick story that just happened recently actually.

So about two weeks ago, I'm at my brothers crib because it was both our days off (Wednesday). We hung out oretty much all day, blessed him with two dimes i had left over from the other night. So we're basically playing destiny, smoking, bumping music..etc you know regular brother sh*t. Around 12 he gives me the hint that he wants to have some time with his wife.. So i dip. I had a small j left because we had already smoke like 3 of them at that point.

So I'm walking to the train.. But i stop and think to myself "sh*t.. I might as well try to light this with someone fu*k it". I work at Levis .. So y'all already know how the retail sh*t goes.. And if you don't just know that it's easy to fu*k co workers

But my main thing, well i cut her off the night before at work.. I hit her up anyways because she lives like a 5 minute walk away from my brother and sh*t.. She declines because she still feels some type of way about the fact i dubbed her. So i decide to just get on the train and get home.

I get off the train.. And decide to try my luck again. I hit up the new girl at my job who's only been there like 3 weeks now or maybe a month. So anyways i send her a dm on ig with a simple question "you tryna smoke" she replies in seconds with "yasss"

so fu*k it .. I take a cab to her place.. Which is crazy that she's my coworker and she literally lives 3 blocks and an avenue away.. 5 minute walk.. Now before i rush to the ending.. She's 18.. I'm 20.. So I'm already hesitant about it. I mean she's like 5'1 100lbs max but she has a nice round a.ss for a short skinny girl.. And she's actually pretty attractive.. Anyways we smoke the j at a park and basically tell each other our life stories since this was the first time we interact outside of work.. Blah blah.. I take her to my thinking spot for a few by the water.. And she says she doesn't want to go home.. So I'm like just because of the fact i would have to clean my room quickly and have her wait in the lobby.. Girls get annoyed quick and sh*t

Anyways that's exactly what happened.. She didn't seem annoyed that she had to wait tho..

Oh! She came out her building with her college sweater and b00ty short/panties.. So i put on some music on my laptop and she's already knocking out.. Laying on my chest cuddling type sh*t.. I put my laptop away and tell her to go to sleep if she wants.

She lays with her a.ss out to me in these b00ty shorts and the whole time I'm thinking like

Long story short.. I didn't even put my d!ck on her a.ss.. We cuddled.. She woke up and i walked her home in the morning.

i would break her in half man

Last edited by RaIVIpAG3x; 10-09-2014 at 01:15 AM..

4 years ago '05        #5
gregnice631 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,834 | Props total: 4445 4445
 RaIVIpAG3x said

So about two weeks ago, I'm at my brothers crib because it was both our days off (Wednesday). We hung out oretty much all day, blessed him with two dimes i had left over from the other night. So we're basically playing destiny, smoking, bumping music..etc you know regular brother sh*t. Around 12 he gives me the hint that he wants to have some time with his wife.. So i dip. I had a small j left because we had already smoke like 3 of them at that point.

So I'm walking to the train.. But i stop and think to myself "sh*t.. I might as well try to light this with someone fu*k it". I work at Levis .. So y'all already know how the retail sh*t goes.. And if you don't just know that it's easy to fu*k co workers

But my main thing, well i cut her off the night before at work.. I hit her up anyways because she lives like a 5 minute walk away from my brother and sh*t.. She declines because she still feels some type of way about the fact i dubbed her. So i decide to just get on the train and get home.

I get off the train.. And decide to try my luck again. I hit up the new girl at my job who's only been there like 3 weeks now or maybe a month. So anyways i send her a dm on ig with a simple question "you tryna smoke" she replies in seconds with "yasss"

so fu*k it .. I take a cab to her place.. Which is crazy that she's my coworker and she literally lives 3 blocks and an avenue away.. 5 minute walk.. Now before i rush to the ending.. She's 18.. I'm 20.. So I'm already hesitant about it. I mean she's like 5'1 100lbs max but she has a nice round a.ss for a short skinny girl.. And she's actually pretty attractive.. Anyways we smoke the j at a park and basically tell each other our life stories since this was the first time we interact outside of work.. Blah blah.. I take her to my thinking spot for a few by the water.. And she says she doesn't want to go home.. So I'm like just because of the fact i would have to clean my room quickly and have her wait in the lobby.. Girls get annoyed quick and sh*t

Anyways that's exactly what happened.. She didn't seem annoyed that she had to wait tho..

Oh! She came out her building with her college sweater and b00ty short/panties.. So i put on some music on my laptop and she's already knocking out.. Laying on my chest cuddling type sh*t.. I put my laptop away and tell her to go to sleep if she wants.

She lays with her a.ss out to me in these b00ty shorts and the whole time I'm thinking like

Long story short.. I didn't even put my d!ck on her a.ss.. We cuddled.. She woke up and i walked her home in the morning.

next time playa.

4 years ago '04        #6
mistatnn 
space
space
$6,408 | Props total: 5359 5359
 RaIVIpAG3x said

You building that rapport my dude. Now its going to be even easier in the future and she will be comfortable with you since she knows she can chill. You in there homie!!

4 years ago '09        #7
RaIVIpAG3x 3 heat pts
space
space
 mistatnn said
You building that rapport my dude. Now its going to be even easier in the future and she will be comfortable with you since she knows she can chill. You in there homie!!
i legit feel like i would hurt her frail nice butt having a.ss though.. I'm in there soon man

We're attending a party tonight

4 years ago '05        #8
Ari Gold 338 heat pts338
space
space
$15,697 | Props total: 4147 4147
Almost lost my virginity in a 3some the summer before my freshman year in high school. I was terrified of the whole situation. I took my sweet a.ss time messing with them until the mom came home.

Both girls grew up to be bad as fu*k too

4 years ago '13        #9
beaker1015 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$6,803 | Props total: 4828 4828
This year I kept telling everybody that the Seahawks would beat the Broncos by at least 20+...I proclaimed it in my Wednesday night accounting class and everybody laughed at me :nasmad: I explained to them that the pass coverage and pass rush would be too much. Anyways, that same Thursday my cousin dipped to Vegas because his dental office (he's a hygienist there) made a profit bigger than the previous year so they took the workers yada yada yada. I was gonna give my cousin $200 to throw down on the Seahawks to win by 20+....stars were aligned I failed can anyone check to see how much I couldve won?

Lol sorry op read your story but missed the point of the thread....could've smashed the jackpot though

Last edited by beaker1015; 10-10-2014 at 07:56 PM..

4 years ago '13        #10
Wavegod 
space
space
space
$910 | Props total: 531 531
That's what you get for trying to STUNT on my Flanagan Falcons OP

4 years ago '09        #11
RaIVIpAG3x 3 heat pts
space
space
.. I fu*ked and got head from her in her dorm shower last night after rolling a blunt for us

4 years ago '09        #12
RaIVIpAG3x 3 heat pts
space
space
 Akira Son Bio said
@ out here winning

I posted this story in the streets a while back about having the chance to smash red heads. I'm a just post one of the stories.

Back in high school there was this friend I had who stayed like 7 minutes from my crib, walking distance. I would usually stop by her crib if I couldn't find none of the homies to smoke weed with. Well, one day in summer, like around 12pm I hit the shower, got dressed and was on the mission to find weed. I stopped by her crib as usual just to chop it up and see if she wanted to smoke. She was cool on that. So we are just sitting there talking and out of the blue shorty hits me with "I don't understand why girls think sucking d!ck is disgusting. I don't have a problem with it at all. Matter of fact, if some dude walked down the street right now and told me to suck his d!ck, I'd do it." I just took it as "lol, you wildin" because that was my homie and I didn't look at her like that, until I got home later and realized I fu*ked up big time

:nasmad: never had that chance again, though we stayed cool until I graduated.
bro... she pulled out the "insert in my mouth" sign in bright bold letters.. what happened

4 years ago '14        #13
King Maximus 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,304 | Props total: 3767 3767
Back in my sophomore year of high school I was pretty old for my grade so I was one of the first to get my drivers license. Anyways we're at this rich kid's house I went to school with. Nice a.ss estate with a pool house that was bigger than my house on the property next to it.

So this girl in my grade had just broken up with her boyfriend. You know what I'm thinking right vulnerable.

Anyways she's getting drunk quick and got her tithes all pushed up in her shirt making me want to plaster them things something serious so I head outside and proceed to spark my blunt all the while plotting on that puss.

So I get back inside and have a few drinks and she's on my d!ck tough. My homie was looking at me like

Now I'm more of the silent a.ssassin type. I don't like making out and sh*t in public in the middle of the function and she was drunk as hell trying to pull me on the pool table and sh*t so I go all in her ear like "not here why don't we go outside" and she's down no questions asked.

So we hit my car and sh*t starts going down I get them tithes out. Oh those sweet t*tties

This bi*ch is wetter than Seattle in the spring so I got my d!ck out over her in the back seat and she suckin' all on the tip and I got the music low but still vibin' and she's feigning for it biting my neck and sh*t telling me to fu*k her so I'm pulling her panties off and I happen to look up and my best friend right there looking through my back window like

Then everyone started coming out. I guess they wanted to go get food and I was the only one driving at the time so they all starting coming up and my homie was trying to stall em' but the damage was done. She was like 'another time' getting dressed all quick so her friends didn't see her under my bat.

If only I had the smarts to just drive off to a discreet location.

Still smashed a couple weeks later though before open gym

4 years ago '09        #14
RaIVIpAG3x 3 heat pts
space
space
 Akira Son Bio said
I'm a fu*king dumbass. I keep telling myself because me and her were like brother and sister that's why I ignored it. Like she was comfortable with telling me anything so I figured it was more trust issues than "Go ahead and smash". Looking back at it though, I should have attempted anyway. Not everyday a broad tells you to your face they don't mind sucking d!ck

4 years ago '06        #15
Reflexx 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,420 | Props total: 7797 7797
In August i was in Vegas for my bday, this girl I grew up with lives out there now, got some huge inplants and strips at Spearmint Rhino. I hitnher a cpl weeks before the trip n she kept telling me to make sure I hit her up whem I was there. So on my bday nite me n my homey go out, do the thing and I was textin her now n then.. She was gonna meet at the club but was getting it in at her own job place off the clock. So at like 3am i am like Im goin back to my hotel, she is like I will come by for a drink at the bar. Im like cool. Like 330 shes like... Why dont you just come to my place instead.. ::winkface:: so i respond "come scoop, lets go". No response. I call. Straight to voicemail. Phone battery died. I was tiiiight.

4 years ago '13        #16
Dabc32 175 heat pts175
space
space
$6,663 | Props total: 4685 4685
Last year, this girl at my school (that was and still is thirsty for me) saw me after school and started some small talk, she had on a v-neck and her b00bs were literally bursting out her shirt, and she told me she lived down the street, so I jokingly said you better get home before your Moms beats that a.ss and she said nah no one's home, I'll be there alone, So Right when i was about to go with her too her crib, I realized I was late for somewhere I had to be....

4 years ago '13        #17
PaperBoy 64 heat pts64 OP
space
space
 Dabc32 said
Last year, this girl at my school (that was and still is thirsty for me) saw me after school and started some small talk, she had on a v-neck and her b00bs were literally bursting out her shirt, and she told me she lived down the street, so I jokingly said you better get home before your Moms beats that a.ss and she said nah no one's home, I'll be there alone, So Right when i was about to go with her too her crib, I realized I was late for somewhere I had to be....

Top 10 most propped recently  4 years ago '12        #18
AlBooBoo 16 heat pts16
space
space
$43,387 | Props total: 55819 55819
got a quick story that ill always regret.

so there was this lil thick chocolate bish that would always walk by me and my homies, man she was dum thick, fat a.ss, perfect thigh to hip ratio, chocolate skin and some nice a.ss lips son . but i always thought she was bad but i never spoke to her cuz i figured she had a nicca or something. but one day she was walking past me during a break period bewteen classes and i jokingly asked her where she was going (mind you i never spoke to this chick before, didnt even know her name) and she said something slick and started smiling at me, from there i just had feeling she was feeling ya boy. so the next day i said f*ck it that smile gave me the green light

i asked for her number or whatever (i didnt even think she was gone say yes), but she gave it to me and we literally texted for like 3 or 4 days and she agreed to slide threw to my spot.

long story short. i got her in my bed was feeling all on her fat a.ss and what not.....she was laying down facing the opposite direction, she wasnt even trippen....but a nicca froze up b to this day i dont know why i didnt just whip out. regret that sh*t everyday b.

ever since i learned my lesson, better to be bold and take that risk then to freeze up. never wanna take an L like that again in my life man.

she recently followed me and instagram too........she got a baby daddy and kids now coulda been me fam..

4 years ago '13        #19
fishpoop 1 heat pts
space
space
$9,426 | Props total: 10537 10537
Cute chick in high school told me she liked my shoes. I replied with, "Thanks."
That's the end of the story, fam. I shoulda smashed, but I didn't know any better.

4 years ago '14        #20
El Caballero 75 heat pts75
space
space
$28,772 | Props total: 33355 33355
i hate thinkina bout sh*t like this

4 years ago '08        #21
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,256 | Props total: 1290 1290
this sh*t hurts just typing this.....

anyways, about 2 weeks ago, i was at a college party and me and some of my friends go to a house.... my friend goes down stairs to see whats popping and i just stayed upstairs and walked to the living room (keep in mind i'm drunk as fu*k!) and see 2 chicks who i know.... i used to work with one and we were pretty cool... and the other girl i've never talked to but she was in one of my classes sophmore year and i was contemplating to ask for her number from the chick that i used to work with..... anyways, as soon as the 2nd girl sees me, she starts talking and flirting with me outta nowhere.... anyways, we talk for about half hour and decided to go to the bars.... as we're walking she grabs my hand and walks really close to me... basically just flirting and talking about stupid sh*t cuz we're both drunk.....

anyways, we get to the first bar and just chill there for a minute with some people that we knew... after that me her and another couple proceed to go to the next bar... we get there and right away she drags me to the dance floor and starts grinding hard.... by now i'm like "this might be the start of something goood".... after about half hour on the dance floor we dip and go to her dorm... we (me, her, and this other couple) get there and meet up with the first girl who i worked with..... she's in a wreck cuz she's having problems with her bf.. to make matters worse, her bf punched her in the mouth when we were walking to the first bar... i had no clue and that's how we lost them. if i saw that, i would've snuffed him. anyways, everyone goes to bed cuz its like 3 in the morning now besides me, this girl i just met and my friend... we talk for about 20 mins and this girl tells me get up... in my mind i'm thinking is she kicking me out? (i live off campus and drunk as fu*k so i can't drive home tonight)... she goes to her room and i proceed to walk out... she hears me opening the door and says where you going? i tell her i'm going home.... she giggles and tells me "you're sleeping with me tonight" my eyes damn near pop out but i'm confused as fu*k... as we were walking back to her crib, she told me she's not gonna sleep with me cuz she's not that kind of a girl... i was like whatever i don't have a rubber anyways....

anyways, i hop in the bed wit her and we start cuddling.... one thing leads to another and we're making out... after that we both pass out.... i wake up in the morning, she gives me her phone number and i leave... this is just the beginning of the story

i hit her up later in the day after my soccer game to see how she's doing.... she sounds very excited that i texted her and we begin texting back and forth... the next day she brings up the fact that we should get to know each other more than friends.... i'm like cool with me... fast forward to friday night (this was sunday night/monday morning when this happened). As we were texting during the week she told me she wasn't gonna go out Friday cuz she's tired of just drinking every weekend and wanted to stay in and get her homework done.... i was like ok cool... besides that, me and her planned to have a movie night Saturday just me and her.... since it was halloween time and she wanted to watch some scary movies... so i go out to my friends crib as i usually do every weekend to drink and smoke some grass.... we chill, drink, listen to music and all that other sh*t.. by now its after 10pm and i'm p!ss drunk again... so i hit up this girl and tell her let me come over and help you with your homework at first she's hesitant but i proceed with some bullsh*t excuses and she finally agrees.... i get there and there is her, 2 of her rooomates and 1 of their friends.... all at least an 8

as i got there, they were leaving to go to some parties around the campus and so they leave me with this girl.. by now i'm thinking i know i'm getting some... cuz she's been feeling me alot this past week and sh*t.... anyways, we get on the couch and start cuddling and semi-making out... she kept telling me to go easy and let it come to me... fast forward an hour later, we go to her room and proceed to make out even more.... she's on top of me and i got both of my hands on inside her panties on her a.ss... i ain't gonna lie, it was a 10... she starts grabbing my d!ck but i can't get hard i literally got about half way up... by now i'm pissed at myself... next thing i know is she turns around and goes to sleep :nasmad:

i'm laying there thinking what just happen... i tried reviving her but that sh*t wasn't gonna fly.... anyways, i turn around myself and fall asleep... i wake up in the morning and proceed to dip... but before i left i told her give me a kiss and her response was "no, im' gross" (i couldn't give less of a fu*k what she looked like)

anyways, as you know it's saturday and we were supposed to have a movie night.... i text her at about 5 pm and she responds back with "im really sorry i feel sick and i just wanna lay low tonight" i respond back with "so you dont want me coming over?" she say "yeah i think im just gonna stay in and get a goodnight sleep"... that sh*t k!lled my whole vibe during the day.. i was excited to be doing sh*t but now Im in whatever mood... i text her back "no problem get better peace"... i text her next day to see how she's doing and she says "better, once again im sorry for bailing on you last night"... i was like its cool... i think that was the end of our convo... next day (This past Monday) i text during my lunch and no response... ( i never send double texts).. monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday no answer... i was like i see where this is going.... anyways, last night i go out with my friends again and we go to this town house... (so many hot bi*ches) i start macking on this girl and she feeling me like a mofo.... next thing i go upstairs to see whats popping and start talkkng to this other girl who i met Junior year... i stand really close to her and we just talk.... for some reason i glance over my shoulder and i see this girl who i met 2 weeks ago about 2 feet away ffom me.... i quickly turn around proceed to talk to this other girl... next thing i know someone taps my shoulder and its her.... she likes whats up? like nothing ever happened.... i look at her with face.... to make matters worse, she grabs this girl who i was talking to and starts talking to her cuz they know each other.... in the back of my mind im thinking is this bi*ch serious?? i walk off and went to talk to this first girl who i was macking on at first....

long story short, that same night me and my homies go the bars.... im trying to catch bartenders attention to buy a drink and next thing i know this girl whose been ignoring me turns me around and begins making out infront of all of my friends.... :rockwhoa: being who i am, i start making out with her... and shes going hard... so for about 3 mins straight we just making out infront of everyone.... i finally let go and look at her.... and shes smiling. Now i'm confused as fu*k.... i walk off and get back talking with my friends and they're all looking at me like what just happen...fast forward couple of minutes later, i walk to her again and whisper in her ear, "lets get outta here" i expect this chick to agree with me but instead she tells me, "i cant leave my friends" im like they're not even paying attention to you.... (she was sitting by herself and they were talking"... so i tell her again lets dip but she keeps resisting... by now its like after 2 and then club is closing.... i try one last time and she tells me, "im sorry we can only be friends"....i shake my head and tell her "whatever" and leave..... in the end, i think she stopped talking to me cuz i couldn't get hard.... i was p!ss drunk that night... now i'm sitting here feeling like :drakecry:

4 years ago '04        #22
skillahmang 3 heat pts
space
space
$26,873 | Props total: 19169 19169
buy that d!ck pump

4 years ago '04        #23
hedake 18 heat pts18
space
space
space
$6,577 | Props total: 18082 18082
thread bringing back painful memories

i remember 1 time on the bus in HS me & my boys got on & walk past a bad chick that went to school with us..i know she not checking for me so i pay her no mind....meanwhile at the back of the bus my crew wilding out...snapping on each other, slap boxing, farting....stupid sh*t...later on that week, 1 of my dudes was like "you know that fine chick 'mary'? (cant remember her real name)....she told my girl she likes you...but she think you too immature".....I SWEAR I WAS LIKE:

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '08        #24
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,256 | Props total: 1290 1290
 skillahmang said
buy that d!ck pump
This past Friday I fu*ked the baddest bi*ch on campus... Her a.ss was like Alexis Texas

4 years ago '05        #25
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,129 | Props total: 749 749
a little backstory, so one of my best friends, him & his gf went to fsu in tallahassee, which is 7 hours driving distance from miami, ne ways his gf came back to miami cuz she lives there, and he had to stay cuz he was working an internship, she is a very shy / timid girl, and completely faithful to her bf which present day are married now, ne ways she wanted to hang with us, back then we were all about going clubbing, so she came with us. she didn't know how to tell this one guy who kept hitting on her that she was not interested. so i finally stepped in and told the dude to step off thats my gf and the dude stepped off. fast forward to my missed opportunity...

well one of my other best friends who was there that same night tells his girlfriend this. so one night me, him, his GF and his GFs best friend who came into town for the weekend went out. so we are at a bar, drinking pitchers, playing beer pong, so the GFs friend kept complaining to my boys girl that she kept getting hit on non stop and she didn't like it, so the GF opened her mouth to her, about how i was the knight in shinning armor for one of our friends a couple weeks back that I could do the same for. So she's like oh my god, yes you can be my pretend bf, but her demeanor was like this is a joke, its not real, so thats exactly how i treated it, even though she was fine, i still ran with it she had a bf back at school so i figured she wasn't being real ne ways. it became a running joke that everytime she would come into town she would ask for her "Boyfriend" me

well ne ways i never did ne thing with her, like i said i treated that sh*t like a joke. fast forward years later, she has a kid, she's engaged, her best friend which was my boys girl, they are no longer together, but we still have a circle of mutual friends still run into each other from time to time. we are at a party which her fiancee is at also, so we were alone for a moment, she got away from him, and bi*ch drops me the how come all those years you never made a move, telling me she really liked me, why we were never a couple, in the back of my mind I'm thinking tfoh that pretend sh*t was just a front,

but i also blame my boys girl, she was considered close with our group, and never once did she hint or mention that her friend really liked me, i went on treating that moment we had as just a complete joke and nothing serious

Last edited by Deeangoe; 11-11-2014 at 03:47 PM..

Home      

most viewed right now
+16online now  17
Image(s) inside AY Y wud I post ya sister ?! (when I could just post her fam & friends..
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+37online now  10
Video inside Chris Hansen still catching dudes
54 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  8
Kanye says 2 of the 12 lost tribes of Israel are black. Is he correct?
51 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  8
So Young Thug a mason mason
221 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  7
Dec 15 - "saddam hussein" was allegedly found in a spider hole bunker 15 years..
165 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
-23online now  5
Dec 15 - 10 year old boy in drag danced for money at a NY gay bar. MSM Silent!..
141 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
-24online now  3
Article inside Joyner Lucas joins in the Kanye/Drake Beef!(Sides with YE)
22 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+126online now  2
Video inside If this video was in 2018 this man would be dead
81 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy