Boujee hoes getting exposed

most viewed right now
+80  100
64 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

7 days ago '15        #151
satsuma 36 heat pts36
space
space
$2,044 | Props total: 2696 2696
 SnillopNavonod said
Only black chics wear Make up and weaves?
LOL, no, but only black chicks wear weaves that dont match their actual hair texture.
+2   

7 days ago '15        #152
satsuma 36 heat pts36
space
space
 EZ Green said
Wow....... And wow.
The phrasing is for shock value, I could've said it another way, but that is how I feel about it. Hey, if I cant be honest with you all, who can I be honest with.

7 days ago '15        #153
satsuma 36 heat pts36
space
space
 Teknicks said
Lol you don't know the definition. You a self hater bro? You got ya mind poisoned lol.

Or did a black woman break your heart and you've never recovered? Because your ignorantly tossing around absolutes that even a child knows aren't real. Lol you know what let's stop here. Leave your fragile facade intact lol

Have a good one bro.
You have a good one as well, and please take some english courses. You're trying to tell me about definitions, when you can't even properly punctuate your grammatically incorrect sentences. Good day sir.

7 days ago '18        #154
Yanga 
space
space
space
$1,825 | Props total: 1513 1513
 satsuma said
How does not liking naps and attitudes self hate. When I have neither. Do white men who dislike flat butt white women self-hate as well. Please explain.
You're not black so.....

7 days ago '15        #155
OG.JMB.159 62 heat pts62
space
space
$3,559 | Props total: 8837 8837
 stutteringrap said
ION BLAME YOU. YOU BOLD AS HELL AND YOU must get alot of pus*y to be that brave. saulte. i couldn't be that gangsta. but image simping or lusting after a braud,making her your girlfriend and marrying the hoe. then waking up seeing her without make up.

and then look like a dude or the ugliest bi*ch ever. and you don den like project pat don;'t save her skit before the song.

and spend rangs and everything on it.
Trust me if I wasnt as bold as I am, I would get WAY MORE pus*y... But i just cant bite my tongue for no bi*ch...

The truth is n*ggas need to get harder on these hoes.. bi*ches can walk around with everything fake.. Fake hair, fake eyes, fake nails, fake t*ts, fake a.ss, and have the audacity to talk about being real. Simp as n*ggas made these bi*ches this entitled. Imagine a n*gga with a fake watch, or a fake chain and that n*gga is clowned on til the end of time, but we seem to give these bi*ches a pass.

The facts is that everybody aint beautiful, all bi*ches aint pretty, all bi*ches aint s3xy. Just deal with it, and just like fat bi*ches still get mad d!ck, theres a n*gga thats willing to put up with your sh*t, just be real about it.

7 days ago '16        #156
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,282 | Props total: 16922 16922
 satsuma said
You have a good one as well, and please take some english courses. You're trying to tell me about definitions, when you can't even properly punctuate your grammatically incorrect sentences. Good day sir.
I'm typing on a phone. And I'm basing your self hate/ racism on your prejudice. You do understand that you are prejudging millions of people you've never met.

And since you keep bringing up nappy hair, does that mean you are attracted to black women who don't have that hair that gets nappy when it's uncared for.. I'm sure you're aware that a large percentage of black women don't have type of hair.

Lol it sounds like your feelings are getting hurt a lil. You ok champ?

7 days ago '16        #157
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
 satsuma said
Man, what a mis-fire. You sound like you never even left your state. I bet you never even went to college. You pulled all that from my statement, -------------------------------------->>>>>>What a reach, and none of what you supposed is even close. Please tell me more about myself.....lol.........how would you know the type.....unless you are the type, breh. Teknickka, how old are you and be honest?
Lol you aren't done getting schooled. I left Cali twice in the past month. Hit Dubai last year. Going to Japan this year. Don't get me started on your bitkh a.ss. I can smell a hoe thru the screen. You better get a mirror to look into fuccin with me. It's gonna be alotta introspection going on bitkh boy.

7 days ago '15        #158
satsuma 36 heat pts36
space
space
 Teknicks said
Lol you aren't done getting schooled. I left Cali twice in the past month. Hit Dubai last year. Going to Japan this year. Don't get me started on your bitkh a.ss. I can smell a hoe thru the screen. You better get a mirror to look into fuccin with me. It's gonna be alotta introspection going on bitkh boy.
Humorous, how you left out where you went to school lil homie. And again how old are you junior? How about I school you on spelling "alotta" is not a word. You seem a little over-zealous in opposing my views. Listen, just because I don't like napps doesn't mean your nappy-head mom isn't pretty, okay. Same goes for your sister if you have one.

7 days ago '15        #159
satsuma 36 heat pts36
space
space
 Teknicks said
I'm typing on a phone. And I'm basing your self hate/ racism on your prejudice. You do understand that you are prejudging millions of people you've never met.

And since you keep bringing up nappy hair, does that mean you are attracted to black women who don't have that hair that gets nappy when it's uncared for.. I'm sure you're aware that a large percentage of black women don't have type of hair.

Lol it sounds like your feelings are getting hurt a lil. You ok champ?
Come on breh, this is my stance on it, how could you hurt my feelings on my own view. And you are right I am pre-judging based on a standard I have. Yes, I like the hair that does't napp up. Some nigs don't talk to chicks with flat butts, I dont talk to chicks with naps, its very simple. It doesn't mean nappy headed chicks are bad ppl, it just means they cant ride in my whip if their hair isn't flowing in the wind.

7 days ago '15        #160
satsuma 36 heat pts36
space
space
 Yanga said
You're not black so.....
Look at all my past posts, only black person could have posted what i have posted. LOL you must be a millennial or not from a black block.

7 days ago '18        #161
Yanga 
space
space
space
 satsuma said
I am breh. Look at all my past post and you will be able to tell.
Doubt it.

7 days ago '16        #162
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
 satsuma said
Humorous, how you left out where you went to school lil homie. And again how old are you junior? How about I school you on spelling "alotta" is not a word. You seem a little over-zealous in opposing my views. Listen, just because I don't like napps doesn't mean your nappy-head mom isn't pretty, okay. Same goes for your sister if you have one.
So you have a funky lil college degree and that's where you hold your self worth?

Bitkh I graduated with honors from one of the toughest business schools in So Cal. My day job is conversion rate optimization for SaaS sales funnels.

I literally write at a level you wouldn't even understand when I'm at work. So yeah when I'm bullshytin typing on my phone I speak in everyday vernacular and don't spell check. I don't care either.

You can tap out when you ready self hating bitkh boy.
+1   

7 days ago '12        #163
illEskobar 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,223 | Props total: 1876 1876
 PackerTrelli3 said
But which one would u be quicker to fu*k? I'm sure she'd look better in the light. Hell, lots of pictures in clubs be having bi*ches look bad. Ain't like she ugly

You know you'd like twice at her lol
I dunno fam I mean if I was the old famu college me sure Iíd beat but Iím a little older now. I ainít just gonna be fu*king an ugly duckling jut because I ainít that hungry lol

7 days ago '18        #164
Yanga 
space
space
space
 satsuma said
Look at all my past posts, only black person could have posted what i have posted. LOL you must be a millennial or not from a black block.
You sound like a wannabe. You're not black kid and there's nothing wrong with that so just stop it and be you.

6 days ago '16        #165
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
 satsuma said
Come on breh, this is my stance on it, how could you hurt my feelings on my own view. And you are right I am pre-judging based on a standard I have. Yes, I like the hair that does't napp up. Some nigs don't talk to chicks with flat butts, I dont talk to chicks with naps, its very simple. It doesn't mean nappy headed chicks are bad ppl, it just means they cant ride in my whip if their hair isn't flowing in the wind.
Lol don't play it cool like a cucumber now. Passive aggressive beta male shyt. Sending all those shots at a whole group of women. Lying to yourself to cover your insecurities and hurts. It's deeper than the hair. We both know it. Plenty of black women have straight hair. Plenty of white women have very curly hair. It cuts down to how you view yourself and your place in society. It's your self esteem bro. Why attack women because they aren't your preference? Why do you care if I went to college or visited Dubai? It's a sh*tty third world country at the end of the day.

What do you see when you look in the mirror bro? I bet it's worse than nappy hair.

6 days ago '15        #166
satsuma 36 heat pts36
space
space
 Teknicks said
Lol don't play it cool like a cucumber now. Passive aggressive beta male shyt. Sending all those shots at a whole group of women. Lying to yourself to cover your insecurities and hurts. It's deeper than the hair. We both know it. Plenty of black women have straight hair. Plenty of white women have very curly hair. It cuts down to how you view yourself and your place in society. It's your self esteem bro. Why attack women because they aren't your preference? Why do you care if I went to college or visited Dubai? It's a sh*tty third world country at the end of the day.

What do you see when you look in the mirror bro? I bet it's worse than nappy hair.
Lol now its an attack. Lol breh, nobody said dubai, I asked your age and your academic credentials. Deeper than what, you clearly didn't read my comments thoroughly. Beta-males, when confronted run, I have addressed everything you have stated. But your education and age are still in question. You clearly feel very strongly about another man's opinion. You must be one of those black kids who was raised by a single mother. If your father was around you wouldn't be so emotional about another man's preference. I feel like you kind of exposed yourself as a whimpering, excitable, neurotic, woman caping, father-searching flunky who judging by your vocab, probably never even went to community college. Not everything is that deep brotha, I simply don't like naps or black american women. However, I like latinas. No different from not like a Jack-Russell Terrier and preferring a sharpei. Im sorry if your mom has naps and you feel offended by it. Your mom probably perms her hair and wears straight hair weaves.

6 days ago '15        #167
satsuma 36 heat pts36
space
space
 Yanga said
You sound like a wannabe. You're not black kid and there's nothing wrong with that so just stop it and be you.
A wannabe what? How do you wannabe black. Why would anyone actually wannabe black? There is no benefit in that, especially over the net. Where are you from cuz?

6 days ago '15        #168
satsuma 36 heat pts36
space
space
 Teknicks said
So you have a funky lil college degree and that's where you hold your self worth?

Bitkh I graduated with honors from one of the toughest business schools in So Cal. My day job is conversion rate optimization for SaaS sales funnels.

I literally write at a level you wouldn't even understand when I'm at work. So yeah when I'm bullshytin typing on my phone I speak in everyday vernacular and don't spell check. I don't care either.

You can tap out when you ready self hating bitkh boy.
What school was that my brotha, if you don't mind me asking? Business school, cool, what year did you graduate my brotha. LoL, flunky degree, why would my degree be flunky, when you don't even know what it is in, or where I went to school? Still reaching my friend. Your mom did a poor job raising you my friend, you do realize you are arguing with me about my own opinion. Dude if you are under 25 I know some Male mentoring programs that can a.ssist you into coming into man-hood. They will teach you things you missed out on , by not having your pops around.

6 days ago '16        #169
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
 satsuma said
What school was that my brotha, if you don't mind me asking? Business school, cool, what year did you graduate my brotha. LoL, flunky degree, why would my degree be flunky, when you don't even know what it is in, or where I went to school? Still reaching my friend. Your mom did a poor job raising you my friend, you do realize you are arguing with me about my own opinion. Dude if you are under 25 I know some Male mentoring programs that can a.ssist you into coming into man-hood. They will teach you things you missed out on , by not having your pops around.
Can't even read. I said funky. Fragile a.ss feelings. I can tell you got your heart broke.

Then you bring up male mentoring? Kid I'm mentoring you right now.

The conversation has been going directly where I wanted it to the whole time.

Running circles around you is boring. Take care kid.

6 days ago '15        #170
satsuma 36 heat pts36
space
space
 Teknicks said
Can't even read. I said funky. Fragile a.ss feelings. I can tell you got your heart broke.

Then you bring up male mentoring? Kid I'm mentoring you right now.

The conversation has been going directly where I wanted it to the whole time.

Running circles around you is boring. Take care kid.
If I hear anything concerning the whereabouts, regarding your father, I will let you know. You still didn't give me that school buddy. Would love to know the name since it is so tough.

6 days ago '16        #171
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
 satsuma said
Lol now its an attack. Lol breh, nobody said dubai, I asked your age and your academic credentials. Deeper than what, you clearly didn't read my comments thoroughly. Beta-males, when confronted run, I have addressed everything you have stated. But your education and age are still in question. You clearly feel very strongly about another man's opinion. You must be one of those black kids who was raised by a single mother. If your father was around you wouldn't be so emotional about another man's preference. I feel like you kind of exposed yourself as a whimpering, excitable, neurotic, woman caping, father-searching flunky who judging by your vocab, probably never even went to community college. Not everything is that deep brotha, I simply don't like naps or black american women. However, I like latinas. No different from not like a Jack-Russell Terrier and preferring a sharpei. Im sorry if your mom has naps and you feel offended by it. Your mom probably perms her hair and wears straight hair weaves.

This is a proud moment. Look at my son with a half way decent attempt at using my own methods against me.

The only difference is mine are grounded in reality, as evidenced by your defensiveness; yours are just made up shyt that sounds ok.

Seek personal validation from your own person.

The whole point of me calling out your blatant racism was to shed light on your deeper insecurities. The same insecurities that were spotlighted front and center as you try to validate your opinion and self worth by comparing colleges on a message board.

Lol bringing my mom into it. Nice you're actually worse than I thought.

What do you see in that mirror every morning? Why are you holding so much hurt? Why are you so obsessed with black womens hair? Like black women only get one texture of hair. The thing is everyone who reads that you say immediately realizes how stupid you sound. Keep using your mask to cover those scars. You can pull through.

6 days ago '15        #172
satsuma 36 heat pts36
space
space
 Teknicks said

This is a proud moment. Look at my son with a half way decent attempt at using my own methods against me.

The only difference is mine are grounded in reality, as evidenced by your defensiveness; yours are just made up shyt that sounds ok.

Seek personal validation from your own person.

The whole point of me calling out your blatant racism was to shed light on your deeper insecurities. The same insecurities that were spotlighted front and center as you try to validate your opinion and self worth by comparing colleges on a message board.

Lol bringing my mom into it. Nice you're actually worse than I thought.

What do you see in that mirror every morning? Why are you holding so much hurt? Why are you so obsessed with black womens hair? Like black women only get one texture of hair. The thing is everyone who reads that you say immediately realizes how stupid you sound. Keep using your mask to cover those scars. You can pull through.
You're funny, but you still never answered the questions I posed to you. And as far as methods, I'm not using any. I don't like naps plain as that. Obsessed hardly, you must be in your thirties, cause you don't want to say your age or where you "went" to school. Man, you need a hug from your dad. No father figure brings out the b!tch in n8gga boys.

6 days ago '18        #173
Yanga 
space
space
space
 satsuma said
A wannabe what? How do you wannabe black. Why would anyone actually wannabe black? There is no benefit in that, especially over the net. Where are you from cuz?

These are questions you should ask yourself because you're clearly a wannabe black person. What kinda of logic do you have? The Internet is the perfect place for people like you.

6 days ago '16        #174
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
 satsuma said
You're funny, but you still never answered the questions I posed to you. And as far as methods, I'm not using any. I don't like naps plain as that. Obsessed hardly, you must be in your thirties, cause you don't want to say your age or where you "went" to school. Man, you need a hug from your dad. No father figure brings out the b!tch in n8gga boys.
That's how I know I'm striking a chord in your fragile psyche and broken heart. Where I went to school and my age is irrelevant. You only want to know so you can compare them too validate yourself. Strawman fallacy at its finest.

I don't give identifying information on BX, because I don't. And it has nothing to with your racism.

And the best you can do is grasp at straws and say my dad wasn't around huh? Next you're gonna tell me my credit score is bad.

Lol you're a loser, we both know this. So you project negative traits on black women to feel better about yourself. Pathetic.

6 days ago '16        #175
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
 satsuma said
If I hear anything concerning the whereabouts, regarding your father, I will let you know. You still didn't give me that school buddy. Would love to know the name since it is so tough.
Oh shyt this kid is gonna have a breakdown.

I call him out for being a worthless racist and now he wants to know where my dad is and what school I went to.

You're pathetic and unhappy. And I can 100% guarantee the Latinas you date are trash. You don't bag top quality. That's a fact.

Fuccin scrub taking your frustrations out on the women that birthed the Earth. The women I date wouldn't even give you the time of day f*ggot. And that goes for the Latinas, Asians, and Middle Eastern chicks too.

Home      

most viewed right now
+47online now  58
Dec 12 - College teacher fired for having too much booty
106 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+85online now  58
Kodak Black walks out of Hot97 interview after Ebro mentions sexual assault al..
356 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-17online now  54
MMA Conor McGregor Accused Of Rape?
44 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-69online now  29
Mom of 4 looking for a guy to hang out with
264 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  23
How Lean Became Rapís Most Wanted Drug
96 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-41online now  23
NBA YOO PHIL JACKSON LITERALLY came to JEANIE BUSS OFFICE after the LEBRON PIC..
64 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  16
Jordan 11 Concords Yellowing In 2 Weeks
109 comments
19 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  13
Article inside No Jumperís Adam22 Dropped From Label