Uh Oh: Kevin Hart fired from hosting the Oscars over past gay jokes!

most viewed right now
20 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
+31  39
21 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '09        #26
All Star Flow 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,822 | Props total: 1671 1671
 Pleasure Boy said
American f*ggots are probably the most sensitive people on the fuccking planet... Over the past 10 years gay people and women became the most powerful people in your country... With just a few words these mafucckas can end your entire life... I dont even wanna say fucck gay people coz most gay people in my country are funny and not this fuccking sensitive... Funny you can shoot a whole school with children the gay community wont do or say sh*t... But if you tweet about them they wont show any mercy
Facts bro

I mean I donít even i ainít got nothing to do with them and they ainít got sh*t to do with me

But if I canít even say fu*k being gay then fu*k your whole movement
sh*ts always one sided and their the most extremist of any other movement there is

sh*t doesnít not revolve around gay and lesbian and trans people
There is a people of straight people with their goddamn struggles to overcome also

1 week ago '10        #27
M2CEO 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$4,970 | Props total: 3824 3824
can tell black jokes, white jokes, political jokes, s3x jokes, but not gay jokes?
+3   

1 week ago '17        #28
TheLastNonEarth 93 heat pts93
space
space
$8,026 | Props total: 41193 41193
 M2CEO said
can tell black jokes, white jokes, political jokes, s3x jokes, but not gay jokes?

Welcome to the internet where some fool sitting on a matress on a floor typing can fbck up another man's bag from across the ocean.

1 week ago '17        #29
Rogmar 
space
space
space
$224 | Props total: 548 548
He should've said "I'm truly sorry for 'THOSE' tweets" secured the bag then straight after the Oscars once the cheque has cleared tweet them once again.

1 week ago '06        #30
LYTE 151 heat pts151
space
space
space
$15,534 | Props total: 7602 7602
Props to Kev 💓

1 week ago '06        #31
LYTE 151 heat pts151
space
space
space
$15,534 | Props total: 7602 7602
 Rogmar said
He should've said "I'm truly sorry for 'THOSE' tweets" secured the bag then straight after the Oscars once the cheque has cleared tweet them once again.
His principle didn't allow him to continue apologizing. Sometimes the bag ain't worth the games that come along with it.
+1   

1 week ago '15        #32
Tully Blanchard 54 heat pts54
space
space
$10,117 | Props total: 49891 49891
 M2CEO said
At this rate in about 10 years the comedian and comedy genre as we know it will be finished
+2   

1 week ago '14        #33
Los Pollos 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,101 | Props total: 7723 7723
Same people defending Kev wouldn’t be defending a white comedian making serveral controversial black jokes

Y’all need to be more consistent

1 week ago '16        #34
ScuseMyCharisma 
space
space
space
$9 | Props total: 14 14
Why did he say that he wasn't going to apologize, and then turn around and apologize?

n*ggas need to stand their ground. This is why these f*ggots keep getting away with this sh*t. Everybody don't have to like what you do.

1 week ago '12        #35
Pleasure Boy 1301 heat pts1301
space
space
$10,712 | Props total: 9502 9502
 Los Pollos said
Same people defending Kev wouldn’t be defending a white comedian making serveral controversial black jokes

I lmao when Louis CK make racist jokes... Even the sh*t he said about going back in time as a white man and I'm a black South African... I dont give a fucck about sensitivity or racism... A joke is a joke... Gay people especially the mafucckas in the US need to calm the fucck down... I stay in Cape Town we're basically the most gay City in the entire continent and being gay dont have sh*t to do with me... But when you try to ruine someones career over a fucckin joke then its fucck you... I'm not even a big Kevin Hart fan like that I just dont get some of this soft sh*t people complain about now a days
+3   

1 week ago '13        #36
Vercetti 69 heat pts69
space
space
$5,828 | Props total: 6744 6744
Whoever dug up them old tweets is a pos hater. Some people don't deserve to breathe.

Sad as hell

1 week ago '13        #37
Vercetti 69 heat pts69
space
space
$5,828 | Props total: 6744 6744
 Blah said

[pic - click to view]

this the "woke" homo that brought up the tweets

c*nt!

1 week ago '17        #38
tu calmas 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,092 | Props total: 14015 14015
 Los Pollos said
Same people defending Kev wouldnít be defending a white comedian making serveral controversial black jokes

Yíall need to be more consistent
Louis ck was sayin the n word w impunity gtfoh bozo

1 week ago '15        #39
Preacher Mane 30 heat pts30
space
space
$13,235 | Props total: 30260 30260
 !!! said
Good for Kevin.

Watch them get Ellen to replace him.
3/2 odds that itís Neil Patrick Harris
+1   

1 week ago '14        #40
Junior03 17 heat pts17
space
space
$984 | Props total: 1481 1481
I am not the biggest fan of Kev. I do like he said fk that im not going back. Just shows, like Dave said "America become a bunch of bi*ch a.ss n*ggas, hard to entertain a nation thats so brittle"

1 week ago '07        #41
Rico23 25 heat pts25
space
space
$45,823 | Props total: 12621 12621
 Los Pollos said

You're a liar for one, and 2 for someone who isnt white u sure do care a whole lot of what white ppl have to go thru

you're cuban no matter how much u probably wish otherwise and u never talk about Cuban issues with the same energy

1 week ago '05        #42
Tha Boss 45 heat pts45
space
space
space
$23,898 | Props total: 45065 45065
 Blah said

[pic - click to view]

I bet this flamer spends his nights like a pre prime before the one Neo just sitting in an apartment with 4 screens looking for dirt on people then once he finds it, posts t then sips Starbucks coffee refreshing all day.

1 week ago '14        #43
Los Pollos 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,101 | Props total: 7723 7723
 Rico23 said
You're a liar for one, and 2 for someone who isnt white u sure do care a whole lot of what white ppl have to go thru

you're cuban no matter how much u probably wish otherwise and u never talk about Cuban issues with the same energy
I’m half white. I just grew up around my Cuban side of the family and look more Cuban. Spanish was my first language. Nice try though.

And there are no such thing as “Cuban issues”. Cubans don’t spend all their time crying about racism and blaming all of their shortcomings on it. We just work hard and worry about ourselves. Some of you can learn something from that.

I did however point out the hypocrisy of Kap and his supporters when the fu*king guy wore a Castro shirt while crying about oppression.

Also, how am I liar? You really think all of these people defending Hart would defend a white comedian after he made racists jokes? How delusional could some of you possibly be to believe that?

Last edited by Los Pollos; 12-07-2018 at 10:41 AM..

1 week ago '07        #44
calle13 457 heat pts457
space
space
$5,943 | Props total: 11021 11021
This gay sh*t is fu*king overboard seriously... You make a gay joke and the gay community will literally do anything to ruin your career or fame. Bunch of bi*ches i swear.. This whole Social Justice bullsh*t is annoying as fu*k.. The internet has literally given a voice to nothing but dumbasses who thinks their opinion is important..

1 week ago '07        #45
Rico23 25 heat pts25
space
space
$45,823 | Props total: 12621 12621
 Los Pollos said
I’m half white. I just grew up around my Cuban side of the family and look more Cuban. Spanish was my first language. Nice try though.

And there are no such thing as “Cuban issues”. Cubans don’t spend all their time crying about racism and blaming all of their shortcomings on it. We just work hard and worry about ourselves. Some of you can learn something from that.

I did however point out the hypocrisy of Kap and his supporters when the fu*king guy wore a Castro shirt while crying about oppression.

Also, how am I liar? You really think all of these people defending Hart would defend a white comedian after he made racists jokes? How delusional could some of you possibly be to believe that?
Cubans dont cry about racism yet that's what u do on here...in favor of your white half u cant make this up.

We dont have enough time in the day to go over the issues of Cuban whitewashing and deep rooted self hate. but pretend otherwise

1 week ago '04        #46
1000bluntz 
space
space
$19,361 | Props total: 19419 19419
I can't stand Kevin Hart and he's not funny but fu*k the Academy, this is complete bullsh*t.

1 week ago '15        #47
Soulvoyage 50 heat pts50
space
space
$9,542 | Props total: 26001 26001
Tryna make a man bow to a strong demographic

They pander to the gays cuz theyíre such desperate for approval that any live you show them buys them for life.

Business pisses me off because it pretends to be noble and just when every move made to seem righteous is really still about nothin more tha another dollar.

1 week ago '11        #48
Brandn 1 heat pts
space
space
$231 | Props total: 198 198
Look at these fu*ks on this forum here. Acting like the guy k!lled babies.

1 week ago '04        #49
DJ Maximum|M 54 heat pts54
space
space
$45,284 | Props total: 18709 18709
 Blah said

[pic - click to view]

some people want recognition so bad they will be willing to do anything to do it

his a.ss even posted to say why cant we find a gay host to host it? smh

some gay people just want all people gay smh nah man who u choose to fu*k is your own business keep that sh*t private

1 week ago '04        #50
Burym3ag 3 heat pts
space
space
$989 | Props total: 829 829
props to kevin hart, i cant stand him and hate him in movies but props to him for standing up on this BS.

What You Did in the past movement BS!

Home      

most viewed right now
+21online now  29
Video inside Remember when Murder Inc. tried to create there own 50 Cent....
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+18online now  17
Dec 13 - Atlanta goons shoot and kill a Police officer and K-9 off Candler Road
189 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+29online now  16
Article inside Chiko Juan death: Meek Mill affiliate reportedly dead after Atlanta s..
159 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+26online now  14
Video inside If You Decide To Get Married, This Will Be Your Life
167 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  10
Philthy Rich Finally Speaks On mozzy signing messy marv aka cashlord
87 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  9
JID Forced To Change "DiCaprio 2" Artwork, Resulting In Sales Loss
38 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+69online now  9
Image(s) inside May 31, 2019, Legendary Pictures will be DROPPING. BODIES.
50 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-25online now  6
NBA Shaq gotta out the weed down
111 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy