Top 10 Richest Black Billionaires In The World

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '17        #1
231 page views
9 comments

O1as 248 heat pts248
space
space
$8,213 | Props total: 17621 17621
Top 10 Richest Black Billionaires In The World

NO LIST GANG IN THIS BIH!

9 comments for "Top 10 Richest Black Billionaires In The World"

2 weeks ago '05        #2
MSSoldier 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,302 | Props total: 2182 2182
Should have slapped based on the chick who's speaking.
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #3
yougonluvme 
space
space
$1,159 | Props total: 2873 2873
i came in not wanting to slap but you slipped so hold this
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #4
O1as 248 heat pts248 OP
space
space
 MSSoldier said
Should have slapped based on the chick who's speaking.

So you're not gonna trip off these black billionaires swirling? but you'll complain about the narrator being a becky? sucka sh*t at its finest, on Allah.

2 weeks ago '14        #5
titans7 
space
space
$7,570 | Props total: 16526 16526
Alux thinks they are slick and we are dumb. They did this all "black"list after they got so much blowback from Tariq Nasheed and others online after their racist Malcolm X video list.

I will give them credit the intro she gave was correct about racism and how we are starting at the bottom and laws are in place to try and keep us there plus never got reparations. Crazy seeing Bush get all this love from the media and even the Obamas after all he did to destroy African Americans.

That narrator lady is such a smug smartass and 99% of their videos are MAGA friendly, respectability politics, pull yourself up by your bootstraps, work hard and you can become wealthy and if you are not wealthy it's because you didn't work hard enough so stop making excuses.

Crazy that the top African American descendant of slavery is married to a former playmate.
You are a unicorn and the richest AADOS of all time but you marry and have kids with a playmate. That's who you chose to share your generational wealth with. I guess he is also one of the greatest all time pawgers too.

Last edited by titans7; 12-06-2018 at 09:02 PM..
+2   

2 weeks ago '10        #6
deadlift 20 heat pts20
space
space
$8,136 | Props total: 10621 10621
The chick talking did sound suspect at times lmaoooo

2 weeks ago '17        #7
WorldDominance 22 heat pts22
space
space
$1,197 | Props total: 3115 3115
 O1as said

NO LIST GANG IN THIS BIH!
Meant to prop.

2 weeks ago '17        #8
O1as 248 heat pts248 OP
space
space
 titans7 said
Alux thinks they are slick and we are dumb. They did this all "black"list after they got so much blowback from Tariq Nasheed and others online after their racist Malcolm X video list.

I will give them credit the intro she gave was correct about racism and how we are starting at the bottom and laws are in place to try and keep us there plus never got reparations. Crazy seeing Bush get all this love from the media and even the Obamas after all he did to destroy African Americans.

That narrator lady is such a smug smartass and 99% of their videos are MAGA friendly, respectability politics, pull yourself up by your bootstraps, work hard and you can become wealthy and if you are not wealthy it's because you didn't work hard enough so stop making excuses.

Crazy that the top African American descendant of slavery is married to a former playmate.
You are a unicorn and the richest AADOS of all time but you marry and have kids with a playmate. That's who you chose to share your generational wealth with. I guess he is also one of the greatest all time pawgers too.
aye man I had know idea Nasheed had a campaign against this youtube channel let alone exposed them for being racists devils. thanks for the info, I wont use them as a source anymore.

2 weeks ago '16        #9
BathWaterMelody 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,263 | Props total: 22865 22865
SLAPPED.

2 weeks ago '05        #10
MSSoldier 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,302 | Props total: 2182 2182
 O1as said

So you're not gonna trip off these black billionaires swirling? but you'll complain about the narrator being a becky? sucka sh*t at its finest, on Allah.
fu*k are you talking about? I'm speaking on her condescending tone from the inception of the video until the end. fu*k would I care about who someone else marries?

Home      

most viewed right now
+149online now  30
Nice Pawg
56 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  26
Video inside Tupac’s Quad Studio Robber Dexter Isaac Says Pacs Man Stretch Set Him U..
198 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  18
Wassup With This Nigga Cassidy All Jokes Aside
104 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  16
Red Dead Online's Biggest Problem Is Not That It Costs $600 To Buy Everything
61 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
+34online now  13
Dec 16 - How Britain stole $45 trillion from India
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  12
Video inside Keith Sweat To Jacquees "Marvin, Teddy never called themselves Kings; I..
64 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  9
Video inside Leaders of SCUMGANG say 6ix9ine used to be humble and grateful, sh-ts o..
69 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+44online now  7
Guwop coming for Eminem's neck
294 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy