Dec 4 - Teen requested hit on herself on Craigslist, Colorado man responded

most viewed right now
+313  67
144 comments @wild'ish
most viewed right now
33 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '13        #151
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
$14,806 | Props total: 22804 22804
 cuzjuan said
i really dont care... i've studied the books, im not trying to convince im stating what is... i started the argument, u job as a rebutter is to prove me wrong, not the other way around...

i said it, so it is!
You put forth a claim, the burden of proof is on you dipsh*t. No evidence? No fu*ks to give.

Apparently you need to read more:

burden of proof

You said that the burden of proof lies not with the person making the claim, but with someone else to disprove.

The burden of proof lies with someone who is making a claim, and is not upon anyone else to disprove. The inability, or disinclination, to disprove a claim does not render that claim valid, nor give it any credence whatsoever. However it is important to note that we can never be certain of anything, and so we must a.ssign value to any claim based on the available evidence, and to dismiss something on the basis that it hasn't been proven beyond all doubt is also fallacious reasoning.

Example: Bertrand declares that a teapot is, at this very moment, in orbit around the Sun between the Earth and Mars, and that because no one can prove him wrong, his claim is therefore a valid one.

1 week ago '13        #152
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
$14,806 | Props total: 22804 22804
 cuzjuan said
expressing my self is fun to me, knowing ppl like you taking out time to indulge me, is cool i think.

whether im right or wrong, or care or not... doesnt really matter.
in the end i made a statement, as i said... those statements are not law, but it is fact the psychologists say that excessive tattooing can be linked to mental issue..

i didnt say IT IS, OR EVERY TIME, OR EVERY ONE.... every ones different, stable people get tattoos to just to be cool, or it meaningful to them.

but even that small little one that no one notices, you have to ask your self. what is the mind state of some one who wants to etch things into they skin?

does this seem normal? like just a normal thing to do to ones self?
i think just like when we were kids we might etch things into our skin out of boredom, not necessarily for fun or for pain...

either way, as human instinct i dont think thats a normal function, whether thats enough to call you stable or instable is what ever... my basic acknowledgement is TO ME, IMO.... to want to cute your self, poke yourself, puncture yourself is not a normal human trait...

but hey we are human and do alot of weird sh*t, whether there is under lying problems that are enough to show up more in other parts of your life depend on the individual... just like functioning alcoholics, theres alot of functional mentally disturbed ppl out there.

hell some of the sh*t i do, im prolly one myself. but does that mean i will go to the extreme, no... but it does mean that my propensity to do some foul sh*t could potentially be greater then some one who doesnt show these traits at all..

i dont see how yall can argue my sh*t, i make total sense!

and im not discounting what yall saying, im just saying cutting your self for ur own amusement doesnt fit in any part of human instinct or basic function.

no aminal cuts them selfs for fun, if yall dont understand what negative trait (eros) or something like that vs the positive trait is... like i said i dont have a text book infront of me, im going off of memory, but there's risk taking to challenge death and those who dont take risks..

ppl with the death trait tend to take more risks put them selves in harms way and thus just by laws of average tend to make decisions that harm instead of help... if yall wanna dispute that then hey, its what ever...

but the fact still remains, that EXCESSIVE tatooing can be linked to mental health problems, just like most ppl in jail about 90% dont beling in jail, they belong in mental institution tryna work out low self esteem issues, impulse issues, self control issues, issues with authority, self image issues... what ever it is..

i bet if you take a slice of this population (that is if we agree for arguement sake that all ppl in jail are bad) then i would say that 50-80% or more ppl in jail have tats... am i putting these ppl there? no, most put them selves there, why? bad decisions, impulse and self control issues... another bad decision maybe getting that first tatoo, who knows?
Didn’t read past the first sentence. Say no more. Had I known you were an attention seeking troll, I wouldn’t have wasted my time attempting to have a logical conversation.

Enjoy your new ignore status.

1 week ago '04        #153
cuzjuan 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,734 | Props total: 2492 2492
 SimpinAintEz said
Didn’t read past the first sentence. Say no more. Had I known you were an attention seeking troll, I wouldn’t have wasted my time attempting to have a logical conversation.

Enjoy your new ignore status.
So because I take pleasure in something I am now a troll? You sjws are a trip

1 week ago '04        #154
cuzjuan 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,734 | Props total: 2492 2492
 SimpinAintEz said
You put forth a claim, the burden of proof is on you dipsh*t. No evidence? No fu*ks to give.

Apparently you need to read more:

burden of proof

You said that the burden of proof lies not with the person making the claim, but with someone else to disprove.

The burden of proof lies with someone who is making a claim, and is not upon anyone else to disprove. The inability, or disinclination, to disprove a claim does not render that claim valid, nor give it any credence whatsoever. However it is important to note that we can never be certain of anything, and so we must a.ssign value to any claim based on the available evidence, and to dismiss something on the basis that it hasn't been proven beyond all doubt is also fallacious reasoning.

Example: Bertrand declares that a teapot is, at this very moment, in orbit around the Sun between the Earth and Mars, and that because no one can prove him wrong, his claim is therefore a valid one.
You could prove me wrong though by doing research and rebutting with fact. But the fact is im right, so find the proof and tell me im wrong.. the facts and sources are there, I know cause I've read some of those reports.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+29online now  38
Article inside Chiko Juan death: Meek Mill affiliate reportedly dead after Atlanta s..
156 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+20online now  38
Video inside Remember when Murder Inc. tried to create there own 50 Cent....
68 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+26online now  29
Video inside If You Decide To Get Married, This Will Be Your Life
163 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+37online now  12
Lol: Oprah responds to the video of her eating dry unseasoned chicken.
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+18online now  11
Dec 13 - Atlanta goons shoot and kill a Police officer and K-9 off Candler Road
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+21online now  6
Image(s) inside First Poster for Jordan Peele’s upcoming film “US”; trailer drops on C..
42 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-42online now  5
Video inside Is Drake a gangster?
77 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+67online now  4
Image(s) inside May 31, 2019, Legendary Pictures will be DROPPING. BODIES.
49 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy