Dec 4 - Teen requested hit on herself on Craigslist, Colorado man responded

most viewed right now
55 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 months ago '04        #151
cuzjuan 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,089 | Props total: 2940 2940
 SimpinAintEz said
Didn’t read past the first sentence. Say no more. Had I known you were an attention seeking troll, I wouldn’t have wasted my time attempting to have a logical conversation.

Enjoy your new ignore status.
So because I take pleasure in something I am now a troll? You sjws are a trip

2 months ago '04        #152
cuzjuan 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,089 | Props total: 2940 2940
 SimpinAintEz said
You put forth a claim, the burden of proof is on you dipsh*t. No evidence? No fu*ks to give.

Apparently you need to read more:

burden of proof

You said that the burden of proof lies not with the person making the claim, but with someone else to disprove.

The burden of proof lies with someone who is making a claim, and is not upon anyone else to disprove. The inability, or disinclination, to disprove a claim does not render that claim valid, nor give it any credence whatsoever. However it is important to note that we can never be certain of anything, and so we must a*sign value to any claim based on the available evidence, and to dismiss something on the basis that it hasn't been proven beyond all doubt is also fallacious reasoning.

Example: Bertrand declares that a teapot is, at this very moment, in orbit around the Sun between the Earth and Mars, and that because no one can prove him wrong, his claim is therefore a valid one.
You could prove me wrong though by doing research and rebutting with fact. But the fact is im right, so find the proof and tell me im wrong.. the facts and sources are there, I know cause I've read some of those reports.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+97online now  94
Image(s) inside Feb 17 - Tamla Horsford beaten to death at football mom slumber party
253 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+125online now  50
Image(s) inside Tye Tye
45 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  49
Video inside How Rich was Uncle Phil
49 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+20online now  16
Video inside Sosa Hussey (BMF OG) Validates Bleu Davinci Snitching and Why Big Meech..
87 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy