African Presence In America Before Columbus

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '14        #76
Benny Blaze Jr 5 heat pts
space
space
$94 | Props total: 332 332

[video - click to view]

2 weeks ago '16        #77
BxCastro 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,621 | Props total: 11634 11634
THe folks that have all the history artifacts and write most of the books can control how history is told. We were here long before Columbus and are the actual natives but its been white washed over time

2 weeks ago '06        #78
Sammyboi22 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,699 | Props total: 428 428
 BxCastro said
THe folks that have all the history artifacts and write most of the books can control how history is told. We were here long before Columbus and are the actual natives but its been white washed over time
I donít usually comment but I just donít see how thatís possible. Iím not denying it, but how is it that a continent. The whole continent that was so advanced and powerful could lose an entire continent to countries that were less advanced and powerful. Was it a lone boat that crossed and survived with voyagers still alive and then proceeded to shape an entire other continent while losing their own? Not trying to start sh*t, just curious as to the logic.

2 weeks ago '17        #79
KingJaffeO 
space
space
$33 | Props total: 71 71
Blah blah..... we know dem crackers lied but so what.....sh*t ainít gone change....Dey got the ups right now

2 weeks ago '18        #80
MYDICKSOCOLD 1 heat pts
space
space
$551 | Props total: 1584 1584
You guys are falling for that Tariq Nasheed propaganda

Tariq Nasheed is a pimp who doesn't even have the decency to tell you his real name because you'd quickly find out his lengthy criminal history and the fact that he's a fraud, a false prophet, and above all else a MERCHANT.

You need to be extremely weary of people who want to hold a dozen different positions/job titles.

Either you're a conscious cat or you're not. Period.

Tariq is both an "Anti-Racism Strategist" and a musician putting out music with WHITE artists and also uses WHITE graphic designers to help produce the same propaganda he's trying to SELL to you.

Sadly, the "we are Native Americans" gimmick is a damn easy sell for oppressed folks with no guidance, education, serious career prospects, etc.

There is going to be an uprising in this country when Black + Brown finally unite to overthrow white supremacy once and for all. This is simply a matter of fact. We colored folks will not tolerate being oppressed for another 400 years.

Tariq Nasheed wants to deceive you into thinking that you're going to skip the line of all the rightful heirs to this land (The Native American tribes) because "we were already here" when we/you weren't. He's trying to instill a sense of "claiming" this land because being the descendants of slaves --to him-- isn't enough.

A real brother wouldn't do that to you

A real brother would show you the ways of mathematics, physics, engineering, etc so as to help make Wakanda a reality.

Tariq don't give a single fukk about the motherland or Africans. Fact. He knows how vulnerable people can be easily manipulated into believing the most stupidest things. Returning to the ancestral homeland isn't an option for him because deep down he LOVES America and white people and will do everything in his power to keep it that way. He wants all your damn money so he can keep living in white suburbs and make music with white folks.

Prove me otherwise

Last edited by MYDICKSOCOLD; 12-05-2018 at 09:33 PM..

2 weeks ago '16        #81
Aztlan 67 heat pts67
space
space
$10,821 | Props total: 27246 27246
 TaylormadeBaby said
Actually blacks are indigenous to America. They/I am different from my African ancestors. Look up Pangea and all the archaeological sites the Indians/copper skin/indigenous people built then Google what artifacts that was found in Ohio, New York, Utah, Iowa. Pyramids in Colorado, the North Pole, and Florida. Check out Albert Perry as well ..
HOLY sh*t you're stupid as fu*k.

Pangea existed hundreds of millions of years before homo sapiens.

Kill ya self and every teacher you ever had.
+3   

2 weeks ago '16        #82
Aztlan 67 heat pts67
space
space
 CamburyBXGreat said
Yíall buggin having a convo about the last couple hundred years of people that were sailing for 20,000 years.

Africans could have easily been making the trip 8,000-10,000 years ago and it wouldnít be a big deal. The only proof people will accept is them violating these people in a way and leaving their mark.
A simple campfire will suffice.

2 weeks ago '16        #83
Aztlan 67 heat pts67
space
space
 Solo214 said
I bet when the Bible tells of the time the ancient Egyptians enslaved the Israelites I bet those Egyptians at that time period had contact with the natives in north south and Central America... and Moses was adopted by pharaoh and made his son... so Moses in the Bible knew about the Americas and the natives living there...a Spanish conquistador named bernal DŪaz del Castillo wrote in his memoirs that people in Spain thought some of the native Americans were descendants of the Jews that fled Jerusalem after they were driven out by Titus and Vespasian by ship wrecking off coast...
Except no Native American groups fall under the Jewish haplo-groups, nor do their language or cultures show any signs of direct transmission or syncretism.
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #84
Solo214 
space
space
space
$1,181 | Props total: 1662 1662
 Aztlan said
Except no Native American groups fall under the Jewish haplo-groups, nor do their language or cultures show any signs of direct transmission or syncretism.
If Egyptian artifacts were found there... and Egyptians had slaves in those times... those slaves being the Israelites... would it not be fair to a.ssume that they the (the Egyptians) brought slaves (Israelites) to America in those days???
The pharaohs had cocaine, and nicotine in their coffins... maybe they traded slaves for them...

2 weeks ago '18        #85
MYDICKSOCOLD 1 heat pts
space
space
 Solo214 said
If Egyptian artifacts were found there... and Egyptians had slaves in those times... those slaves being the Israelites... would it not be fair to a.ssume that they the (the Egyptians) brought slaves (Israelites) to America in those days???
The pharaohs had cocaine, and nicotine in their coffins... maybe they traded slaves for them...
What Egyptian artifacts?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

The Native American pyramids are entirely different in form and function from the ones in Egypt.

It just so happens that a pyramid shape happens to be one of the simplest and easiest structures to make when you have the right tools. Even babies unconsciously throw pyramids together when they play with toys.

[pic - click to view]

The Egyptian pyramids are not even in the slightest way similar to the ones in America. They don't even remotely resemble one another.

And they were constructed entirely differently. We still have no idea how the ones in Egypt were made.... And no disrespect to my Native ancestors or anything, but honestly the Egyptian ones are more impressive as they're not only a lot bigger but some of the stones weigh several *tons*.

Accomplishing building a pyramid or any structure of that magnitude without modern machinery/technology is no small feat wheras the ones here could be built by much simpler means.

Last edited by MYDICKSOCOLD; 12-05-2018 at 10:05 PM..

2 weeks ago '16        #86
BxCastro 1 heat pts
space
space
 Sammyboi22 said
I donít usually comment but I just donít see how thatís possible. Iím not denying it, but how is it that a continent. The whole continent that was so advanced and powerful could lose an entire continent to countries that were less advanced and powerful. Was it a lone boat that crossed and survived with voyagers still alive and then proceeded to shape an entire other continent while losing their own? Not trying to start sh*t, just curious as to the logic.
Pangaea and migration. Aborigines of Australia were some of the first black people to leave Africa and they didn't do it on foot. If you think a slave ship brought millions whom mostly were resisting to the america's I need to ask you about your logic. I'm curious as to how a boat with unwilling passengers made it across the Atlantic and all the way North where so many people died. Not sure how you can preserve millions of people on 300 ships doing 5-6 month long trips where each ship can bring 600 people per year which makes that 180,000 per year total for all ships and 1.8 per million over a century if no one died. History tells us most of the slaves died during the voyage. The slave trade happened but the numbers are inflated. A lot of the folks that came here on the slave trade ended up in the caribbean and south america and they were reports that they were bringing people from the america's to the caribbean/south america. The artifacts found in the pyramids in Cairo, Illinois have artifacts that resemble the same artifacts found in Egypt.

2 weeks ago '18        #87
MYDICKSOCOLD 1 heat pts
space
space
 BxCastro said
Pangaea and migration. Aborigines of Australia were some of the first black people to leave Africa and they didn't do it on foot. If you think a slave ship brought millions whom mostly were resisting to the america's I need to ask you about your logic. I'm curious as to how a boat with unwilling passengers made it across the Atlantic and all the way North where so many people died. Not sure how you can preserve millions of people on 300 ships doing 5-6 month long trips where each ship can bring 600 people per year which makes that 180,000 per year total for all ships and 1.8 per million over a century if no one died. History tells us most of the slaves died during the voyage. The slave trade happened but the numbers are inflated. A lot of the folks that came here on the slave trade ended up in the caribbean and south america and they were reports that they were bringing people from the america's to the caribbean/south america.
This is just as smart as denying the holocaust ever happened

BxCastro said
The artifacts found in the pyramids in Cairo, Illinois have artifacts that resemble the same artifacts found in Egypt.
No, they don't. Show me these artifacts, please
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #88
BxCastro 1 heat pts
space
space
 MYd!ckSOCOLD said
This is just as smart as denying the holocaust ever happened

No, they don't. Show me these artifacts, please
Bro thats an inverse statement based on what I said but I'm sure BX will eat it up because it supports their logic. Enjoy your night bro I'm about to do some online shopping and I cant sit here and have a legitimate convo with someone that has d!ck in there screen name

2 weeks ago '06        #89
Sammyboi22 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,699 | Props total: 428 428
 BxCastro said
Pangaea and migration. Aborigines of Australia were some of the first black people to leave Africa and they didn't do it on foot. If you think a slave ship brought millions whom mostly were resisting to the america's I need to ask you about your logic. I'm curious as to how a boat with unwilling passengers made it across the Atlantic and all the way North where so many people died. Not sure how you can preserve millions of people on 300 ships doing 5-6 month long trips where each ship can bring 600 people per year which makes that 180,000 per year total for all ships and 1.8 per million over a century if no one died. History tells us most of the slaves died during the voyage. The slave trade happened but the numbers are inflated. A lot of the folks that came here on the slave trade ended up in the caribbean and south america and they were reports that they were bringing people from the america's to the caribbean/south america. The artifacts found in the pyramids in Cairo, Illinois have artifacts that resemble the same artifacts found in Egypt.
What in the actual fu*k did I just read? You think they crossed during Pangea and set up civilization in the Americas? Then the continents split and they were just here in the Americaís and then died off? Werenít the fu*king dinosaurs still walking the earth when Pangea existed?
+3   

2 weeks ago '18        #90
MYDICKSOCOLD 1 heat pts
space
space
 BxCastro said
Bro thats an inverse statement based on what I said but I'm sure BX will eat it up because it supports their logic. Enjoy your night bro I'm about to do some online shopping and I cant sit here and have a legitimate convo with someone that has d!ck in there screen name
We can't be bros if you give up this easily. Demonstrate some intelligent behavior by arguing your point properly.

In order to hold a serious discussion you must present some facts or at least some kind of evidence. You've provided gibberish.

Clearly you have your heart set on believing what you were tricked into believing even though you (and the whole world) knows full damn well it's not true.

If you had any proof to begin with then you would've STARTED with the proof and we would work our way down from there.

Again... You have a flimsy, weak, UNSUPPORTED claim that can't be backed up and the second I press you for more information you give up and change the subject.

Just. Like. Everybody. Else.

I've done this dance already a thousand times over with far more educated minds than yours, fam. No offense, but that's the truth. Clearly you've been deprived of having participated in any kind of actual reasoned debate.

People like you are the ideal fodder for pimps and hustlers like Tariq Nasheed. Unfortunately he's a total dumbass that never completed high school so he wouldn't know how to properly instruct you thus you're here now looking embarrassingly unprepared to have an argument on this matter.

2 weeks ago '15        #91
charlieramboo2 1 heat pts
space
space
$865 | Props total: 840 840
Literally picked this book today to read, been in my library for a min.
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #92
Dyslexicredaer0 11 heat pts11 OP
space
space
$192 | Props total: 996 996
 MYd!ckSOCOLD said
This sort of crap is so damn embarrassing to me.

Ivan van Sertima has a certain draw because of the general charisma of an argument that challenges the "official story." He also published during a period (the 1970s) when challenging the orthodox all-white, all the time narrative of history was badly needed. Those are the only explanations I can think of for the endurance of his claims, since they are easily and consistently debunked. Quite literally nothing about van Sertima's theory of Afro-Mesoamerican contact is true, and the evidence we actually do have about Mesoamerican cultures militates against the idea and re-affirms independent development.
The most authoritative refutation of van Sertima was in the journal Current Anthropology by Haslip-Viera et al. (1997) "Robbing Native American Cultures: van Sertima's Afrocentricity and the Olmecs." Aside from going through several of van Sertima's points and showing how they are blatantly wrong, the authors specifically note that rejecting the "Western" narrative to insert Africans into Mesoamerican history, van Sertima is engaging in the same form of racism he purports to be combating. Only now it is Americans having their history erased by Africans, instead of Africans having their history erased by Europeans.
Van Sertima makes a couple of points, all of which are have no actual evidence and are often self-contradictory.

The Nubian dominated 25th Dynasty of Egypt visited the Americas to jump start Mesoamerican civilization

The Olmecs in fact predate the 25th dynasty, and have clear precursors within Mesoamerica, with no evidence of outside influence. Mesoamerican pyramids start to appear before that Dynasty, and in form and function are distinct from Egyptian pyramids.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Olmec colossal heads depict Africans
The heads most resemble the indigenous people of Gulf Coast. They certainly do not resemble East Africans and the heads depict features (such as epicanthic folds) not found in the African populations van Sertima claims visited the Americas.

Afro-Eurasian plants in the Americas are evidence of contact
The presence of these plants is better explained by natural diffusion; show up thousands of years before van Sertima's purported contact; and some even show evidence of being cultivated in the Americas before cultivation in the "Old World."

Mexican mummies or some nonsense
Mummification was not practiced in Mesoamerica. Cremation and burial were the predominant mortuary practices. There was mummification practiced in South America, but van Sertima is not claiming African's visited the Pacific Coast of South America. Regardless, those mummies are completely different in technique and form, and the oldest group (Chinchorro) pre-date Egyptian mummies but a considerable time period.

As for how van Sertima, in specific, and the Afrocentric theory, generally, are viewed by historians and anthropologists? Well, Current Anthropology is a little different from most journals in that each article comes with commentary from other academics in the field. These comments can refute points, expand on a particular subject, clarify something referenced in the text, etc. One of the comments on Haslip-Viera et al. is, in its entirety:
A stone's throw from the 21st century, it is a sad reflection on our societies that we need to conduct this kind of discussion.

That pretty much sums it up. Van Sertima was at best misguided and at worst a charlatan; the Ancient Aliens Guy of his time.

There are a bunch of Nation of Islam/Scientology (Farrakhan is a Scientologist and gets a commission on the dudes he indoctrinates with that nonsense - look it up) dudes on this forum who will do nothing but waste your time on this subject. THEY NEVER HAVE ANY CREDIBLE RESEARCH, NO VERIFIABLE SOURCES, NOTHING. JUST YOUTUBE CLIPS FROM DEBUNKED DWEEBS.

Their whole agenda is to rob you of your time and keep you from being productive: In other words, they want you to be a loser like them.

It's the same kind of propaganda tactic that Hitler used on the Germans. Brainwash them with fantasies of being some mythical superhuman race while they're poor in order to recruit them for your scam.

I developed this term that I call the "position of weakness". Imagine for a second a 16 year old black/latin dude is called to read the national anthem/pledge of allegiance/whatever on live T.V. and he gets up there and it turns out he's illiterate.

Just like with Robert Sandifer's story, the (white) world is shocked that such a tragedy could take place and everybody is wondering what the hell happened and how someone could be like this.

Every single colored dude has had to be in that position where they at school or work and they the ONLY black or latin dude in the room, right.

And then something will be on the news about Mollie Tibbets being r*ped & k!lled by an illegal immigrant and everybody at the (predominately white) school or workplace is giving you stress/nasty looks/whatever the next day and we gotta sit there and be made to answer for this insanity.

That's what you're doing whenever you try to brainwash one of us with fairy tales. You're making us look bad when you go out there believing in and/or pushing this bad, false, invented, make-believe history. Because there might come a day when you get some kind of public platform to talk about this and you *WILL* get brutally embarrassed.

And so will we. Because now we have to sit there looking like illiterate lowlifes that can't function in society.

Racist dudes are gonna use that failure as ammo to shame and humiliate us. They're going to point and laugh at us for being stupid enough to believe such a blatant, ridiculous lie.

Most of us in areas where there's little to no diversity get our balls busted CONSTANTLY by racist scum and we have to sit there, make excuses, and be made to answer for something ridiculous.

Please don't put us in a position of weakness, fam.
I think you are totally missing the point. You say that all of van Sertima's findings are false and basically fairytales. His findings may all be theory at face value but he gave very compelling evidence that his research in the area does have merit.

It was very disappointing when you said that this type of info is humiliating and puts us in a position of weakness. I think we all need to stop caring what other races think about us and worry about our own. This story from what I have seen has evoked a sense of pride to all those with African descent. The knowledge of knowing our ancestors were more than slaves is more powerful than you can ever imagine.

If there was the slightest evidence that the Chinese or say Vikings visited the Americas before Europeans no one will question it. Now when it comes to ancient Africans doing something amazing it is immediately rebuked and dismissed. I find that very strange.

Last edited by Dyslexicredaer0; 12-06-2018 at 04:34 AM..

2 weeks ago '16        #93
PeeKwod 
space
space
$1,728 | Props total: 3008 3008
 Drewsmit said
I always wondered why spanish is the english origin of black...negra...negro
Mooreno too

2 weeks ago '07        #94
Damagegadget 493 heat pts493
space
space
$38,500 | Props total: 23104 23104
"africans" smh...these people at large were not african...unless they ca,e from mali in the 1300's.. they came here from asia if ...and asias pacific islands..aka the aborigines..who are not "african".. word to papua afros and beards are not phenotypes of all "black" people

2 weeks ago '15        #95
AmillionMo 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,094 | Props total: 6723 6723
 lucifershammer said
they walked
Exactly, FROM AFRICA so Africans were also the 1st in Siberia AND 1st in America

2 weeks ago '15        #96
AmillionMo 10 heat pts10
space
space
 Aztlan said
Yes, found is very important because it means the only existing evidence does not support African people being the first people in America. The evidence to the contrary does not exist.

So you're argument is that we're all African because that's where human life began?
If you're mostly human, you're African. If your mostly neanderthal, the no

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #97
lucifershammer 13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,034 | Props total: 19995 19995
 AmillionMo said
Exactly, FROM AFRICA so Africans were also the 1st in Siberia AND 1st in America
n*gga it was no hike

it took tens of thousands of years for modern humans to reach here

but yet a lot depends on what u label as "African"
+3   

2 weeks ago '15        #98
AmillionMo 10 heat pts10
space
space
 lucifershammer said
n*gga it was no hike

it took tens of thousands of years for modern humans to reach here

but yet a lot depends on what u label as "African"
Whaaat? So, wtf we called human? Cause Africans were the humans. I don't get it. It could be a million years. If you human, u technically African

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #99
lucifershammer 13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,034 | Props total: 19995 19995
 AmillionMo said
Whaaat? So, wtf we called human? Cause Africans were the humans. I don't get it. It could be a million years. If you human, u technically African
technically, but people aint looking at 2 percent of dna
+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #100
AmillionMo 10 heat pts10
space
space
 lucifershammer said
technically, but people aint looking at 2 percent of dna
You're definitely correct. Thing is, people shouldn't be claiming human either then. History should be known and respected. I feel like racism would be less prevalent if it was
+1   

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  39
Video inside Tupacís Quad Studio Robber Dexter Isaac Says Pacs Man Stretch Set Him U..
198 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+149online now  32
Nice Pawg
56 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  20
Red Dead Online's Biggest Problem Is Not That It Costs $600 To Buy Everything
63 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  18
Video inside Keith Sweat To Jacquees "Marvin, Teddy never called themselves Kings; I..
64 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  17
Wassup With This Nigga Cassidy All Jokes Aside
104 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+34online now  14
Dec 16 - How Britain stole $45 trillion from India
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  7
Video inside Leaders of SCUMGANG say 6ix9ine used to be humble and grateful, sh-ts o..
69 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  6
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - BREAKING: Gov. Cuomo proposes legalizing recreational marijua..
53 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy