Africa Before Europeans

section   (0 bx goons and 2 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 days ago '15        #376
JimmyDa3rd 36 heat pts36
space
space
$7,527 | Props total: 23883 23883
 4REAL said
There is evidence of African presence in America long before Columbus. In fact, there have been documents discovered that shows that the continental U.S. may have been part of the Egyptian empire under Egyptian rule.

Yes, but "Black Americans" were imported here from Africa, so why not identify yourself by the land in which your ancestors were brought from? Black people want to do everything they can to distance themselves from their African roots.
you sound like you got some sense, i never said that there was never african "Presence" before columbus came here, i said that they didn't come here in the 1000's and millions to settle, a lot of african empires at the time had bread and they was travelling so ofcourse they came across America, sh*t i even read some sh*t where the first brits who got on the east coast of America was saying the indian tribes they came across said they been visited by Africans before, but them n*ggas was on some trading sh*t like the rest of the world or like the scandinavian guys who initially was the first documented people to cross the atlantic, and just like them they dipped off when they didn't see the value.

Never heard of anywhere in the U.S being under Egyptian rule, put me on and send me the link to those documents... and tbh Egypt is more culturally Arab than it is African historically and even now, just like the other northern African countries (Libya, Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria), while the europeans was using the western/sub saharan countries to import slaves, Egypt and the other culturally Arab nations was using the eastern African countries for slaves (Somalia, Ethiopia, Sudan.. these are the "servants" who built the pyramids)

To you second point, i do agree with you, you might've misunderstood what i said... Obviously it would be ignorant not to acknowledge your heritage, but it's hard to identify with something you have 0 connection to at all, Blac american or African- American i ain't mad at either, and i personally identify as AA, but aslong as the reasoning behind calling yourself a blac american isn't because of some ignorant "we didn't come from Africa" sh*t then i understand... It makes sense to me to hear a n*gga from North carolina tell me he can trace his lineage 300 years in the United states and he don't know sh*t about his lineage in africa hence why he feels more like a Blac american then an a African American if you get my drift

Edit: We african Americans need to really stop trying to identify with Egyptians lol them n*ggas ain't got sh*t to do with us, if you even go Egypt as a blac man you're liable to face racism, none of us have lineage to Egypt and if there is a irrelevant, Egyptian people where not imported to the americas for slavery, that country was very stable at the time, Europeans wasn't just gonna go there and do wdf they wanna do and get egyptian people on the boat to Virginia lol

Last edited by JimmyDa3rd; 12-06-2018 at 09:55 AM..

3 days ago '05        #377
4REAL 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,920 | Props total: 6846 6846
 JimmyDa3rd said

Never heard of anywhere in the U.S being under Egyptian rule, put me on and send me the link to those documents... and tbh Egypt is more culturally Arab than it is African historically and even now, just like the other northern African countries (Libya, Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria), while the europeans was using the western/sub saharan countries to import slaves, Egypt and the other culturally Arab nations was using the eastern African countries for slaves (Somalia, Ethiopia, Sudan.. these are the "servants" who built the pyramids)
Let me correct you on this: Egypt was historically black. All of those old Egyptian empires were black-African empires. Don't be tricked by the Arabs you see there today and think they were the same rulers that ruled Ancient Egypt. The Arabs in Egypt now are recent; they are not native to Egypt. They are all invaders/foreigners of that land. The native people of Egypt were black people and after the fall of the great Egyptian empires, Egypt was open season and was up for the taken. They always try to separate Egypt from Africa and try to paint Egyptians as either white or Arab to discredit what black Africans did there.

When the Egyptian empire fell, many people from all over came there to steal and loot from the ancient tombs and began settling there in the process. When the original black people living there saw so many Arabs and conquerors invading Egypt with their religion and practices, those black Africans left and spread to other parts of Africa, such as West Africa and took some of those ancient Egyptian knowledge. practices, and customs there and created their own empires. The people of Egypt and in most of North Africa today are not the same people that built and ruled ancient Egypt; they're just settlers.

3 days ago '15        #378
JimmyDa3rd 36 heat pts36
space
space
 4REAL said
Let me correct you on this: Egypt was historically black. All of those old Egyptian empires were black-African empires. Don't be tricked by the Arabs you see there today and think they were the same rulers that ruled Ancient Egypt. The Arabs in Egypt now are recent; they are not native to Egypt. They are all invaders/foreigners of that land. The native people of Egypt were black people and after the fall of the great Egyptian empires, Egypt was open season and was up for the taken. They always try to separate Egypt from Africa and try to paint Egyptians as either white or Arab to discredit what black Africans did there.

When the Egyptian empire fell, many people from all over came there to steal and loot from the ancient tombs and began settling there in the process. When the original black people living there saw so many Arabs and conquerors invading Egypt with their religion and practices, those black Africans left and spread to other parts of Africa, such as West Africa and took some of those ancient Egyptian knowledge. practices, and customs there and created their own empires. The people of Egypt and in most of North Africa today are not the same people that built and ruled ancient Egypt; they're just settlers.
Yeah we're gonna have to agree to disagree on this particular point because we'll have conflict on the term "Blac", i've read a lot on this subject specifically, and Northern Africa has never been majority "Blac" at any point in history like Sub-Saharan/West Africa or East Africa is, but i'm cool with having a difference of opinion on that.

but send me the links to the documents of Egyptian rule having a stake in any part of what is now U.S soil because i've never heard that and now i'm curious to see what that's about.

3 days ago '05        #379
4REAL 4 heat pts
space
space
 JimmyDa3rd said
Yeah we're gonna have to agree to disagree on this particular point because we'll have conflict on the term "Blac", i've read a lot on this subject specifically, and Northern Africa has never been majority "Blac" at any point in history like Sub-Saharan/West Africa or East Africa is, but i'm cool with having a difference of opinion on that.
There is no real North Africa or Sub-Sahara Africa. The so called "Sub-Sahara" Africa is an invention by whites/Europeans to try to separate the rest of Africa from Egypt's accomplishments. When it's said and done, Africa is Africa. It is one land mass. Black people were throughout Africa. Nothing stopped black people from traveling to North Africa and ruling. The ancient paintings on the tombs of all of the pyramids shows black people. The ancient traditions of Egypt went to Timbucktu, it went to the Songhai Empire, it went to Mansa Musa, it went to Ghana, etc. Those ancient traditions lived on through black people and live on until this day. Because of the location, North Africa has had foreign presence from Europe and the Middle East, but it was historically black ruled. That is a fact that white historians have been trying desperately to rewrite through media. They always try to paint ancient Egyptians as people who are not African that suppressed darker skin people. Don't fall for propaganda.

JimmyDa3rd said
but send me the links to the documents of Egyptian rule having a stake in any part of what is now U.S soil because i've never heard that and now i'm curious to see what that's about.
As far as Egyptian rule in the Americas, this theory is based on a number of things. A lot of findings were unearthed in North America of carvings that appeared to be African in nature with flat noses, big lips, etc. A lot of the pyramids found in places like Mexico were basically carbon copies of the ancient pyramids found in Egypt. Also a lot of the hieroglyphics/writings, the customs, religions, and traditions are all very reminscent of Egypt.

But recently, some of the mummies in Egypt have been found to have high traces of narcotics as priests and rulers used it to halluecinate and get in touch with their a more magical/religious higher self. A large amount of cocaine & nicotine have been found inside of the mummies. Africa at the time had no trace of cocaine or tobacco cultivation back then. However, cocaine and tobacco are indegenous to the Americas. It's believed that ancient Egyptians were traveling throughout the Americas to not only spread their influence but were bringing back products from those place to the Egyptian empire.

This is a small article on the theory:

Last edited by 4REAL; 12-06-2018 at 05:32 PM..
+1   

3 days ago '18        #380
milkdudz 
space
space
space
$828 | Props total: 806 806
See, @ stuck forever...

3 days ago '18        #381
Obeybrad 
space
space
$13 | Props total: 27 27
 ChiHoodrichback said
So if we started in Africa how were we always here? U contradicted yourself before u even finished your first sentence
As in we didnít come on no boat with Europeans!

3 days ago '15        #382
JimmyDa3rd 36 heat pts36
space
space
 4REAL said

This is a small article on the theory:
Horny bx n*ggas chec this out, you might fuc with it

Last edited by JimmyDa3rd; 12-06-2018 at 12:09 PM..

3 days ago '15        #383
Teddy KGB 38 heat pts38
space
space
$13,261 | Props total: 41317 41317
[QUOTE=4REAL;48162026]No they are not Asian. They are foreigners in the eyes of the Asian government. If you're not born to an Asian parent in any Asian country, then you're not Asian. That's how it is over there. There is no birthright citizenship anywhere in Asia like how it is in the United States. White and black people born in Asia are tied back to their homeland of their race and or parents. That's what you don't seem to understand./QUOTE]

The Asian government? What exactly is the Asian government? You just making up entities now?

So white people born in Russia are not Asian? Even though Russia is in Asia? Arabs born in the Middle East are the same as ethnic Chinese? What about Ethnic Indians? And if they are not, are you saying they are not Asian? Even though their countries are in Asia? These are all Asian people. You canít just say that the only Asians are of those of the mongoloid race.

Just like there is no pan-Asian race, there is no pan-African race. These are places, not races. Your logic is all backwards.

And for the last time, I said Iím Haitian-American. I did not say I am a straight up Haitian. Iím an American citizen of Haitian descent. Just being born here doesnít erase my whole past. If anything you are arguing that blacks in America are not African by your logic.

My DNA is too mixed up to say Iím simply African. Iím black and therefore descendant from Africans, but the furthest back I can trace my patriarchal roots is to a French Caucasian man several generations ago. Iím black because his mixed offspring had offspring with other blacks and over several generations we are darker. Itís incorrect to say I am simply African.

3 days ago '04        #384
bingiedred 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,838 | Props total: 901 901
 milkdudz said
See, @ stuck forever...
Dude, I have a life... plus this is taking the thread in another direction and I donít want to disrespect OP. We can take this to pm or start another thread. What do you suggest?

3 days ago '17        #385
The Almighty240 
space
space
space
$396 | Props total: 1088 1088
 TheLastNonEarth said

Huh?

Prove his existence? I think you mean he tries to discover his roots for himself instead of learning about himself from the lens of European historians.

B-b-but w-what about

Who discusses the struggles of other people more than their own. Do Jews spend more time on their Holocaust or someone else's?

the world might not owe anything. The US government could be held liable. It existed during slavery and profited from slavery as an institution. Ask the native American tribes who cashed in during the 60s-70s. They brought the proof of hundreds of broken treaties when suing the US government. Black folks arent seeking reparations though. Chase bank was held liable for earning profits during the slave trade as jp Morgan...but the world? Thats stupid.

I never met a black man who ever said this

The rest of the drivel you type came from the mind of someone who feels guilty and thinks that if people would stop bringing up the past he'd no longer feel that way.
Yeah you can tell he is stupid a.ss white boy that just want to comment on Black culture to feel important. That stupid as comment didn't deserve your energy

3 days ago '17        #386
The Almighty240 
space
space
space
$396 | Props total: 1088 1088
 myPOWER said
Look at this thread - a typical discussion started in good faith to talk about n*gga history and our n*ggadom roots.

But in typical n*gga fashion - it turns to be some useless discussion with negativity, and n*ggas thinking they know more than everyone else and not communicating it outside of weak ego.

n*gga sh*t n*gga sh*t n*gga sh*t...

Dispicable.
You also have to throw in the unwanted White opinion and thoughts on Black culture.

3 days ago '18        #387
milkdudz 
space
space
space
 bingiedred said
Dude, I have a life... plus this is taking the thread in another direction and I donít want to disrespect OP. We can take this to pm or start another thread. What do you suggest?
Still ain't answer the question... you're the one that brought up religion, I'm responding to you...

3 days ago '17        #388
TheLastNonEarth 92 heat pts92
space
space
$7,991 | Props total: 40997 40997
 The Almighty240 said
Yeah you can tell he is stupid a.ss white boy that just want to comment on Black culture to feel important. That stupid as comment didn't deserve your energy

Ya I know,

It was less for him and more for other and for brothers who don't know how to respond to their cookie cutter race arguments.

I'm tired of seeing the fallacies whenever the struggles of AA come up:

Straight up strawman deflections with a side of whataboutism:

B-b-but there's been slavery everywhere....

No one said there wasn't....and that has nothing to do with the current debate

3 days ago '04        #389
bingiedred 9 heat pts
space
space
 milkdudz said
Still ain't answer the question... you're the one that brought up religion, I'm responding to you...

3 days ago '05        #390
4REAL 4 heat pts
space
space
 Teddy KGB said
The Asian government? What exactly is the Asian government? You just making up entities now?
Why are you trying to deviate? Teddy, you know exactly what I mean. I'm talking about every government within every country inside of Asia will not recognize you as a citizen if at least one of your parents aren't native to the land. The birthright concept is a fairly new concept that only very few nations on this planet abide by.

Teddy KGB said
So white people born in Russia are not Asian?
No, they are not Asian.

Teddy KGB said
Even though Russia is in Asia?
Russia is not strictly in Asia. It's a transcontinental state. Some refer to the place as "Eurasian." It borders European and Asian nations

Teddy KGB said
Arabs born in the Middle East are the same as ethnic Chinese?
No, they are not the same.

Teddy KGB said
What about Ethnic Indians? And if they are not, are you saying they are not Asian? Even though their countries are in Asia? These are all Asian people. You can’t just say that the only Asians are of those of the mongoloid race.
Technically, they are Asian people but people of the continent of Asia leave the term "Asian" for the "mongoloid race" of the continent. Middle Easterners, Indians, Pakistanis, and other ethnic groups do not refer to themselves as "Asian."

KGB said
Just like there is no pan-Asian race, there is no pan-African race. These are places, not races. Your logic is all backwards.
My point is that when these group on people come into America, they all have one identifier and stick together for economic purposes. They don't try and break themselves into smaller sectors. A Chinese, Japanese, or Korean will all agree that they are Asian or Asian American. They're not going to go out of their way to try to make themselves seem different or special from anyone else.

Teddy KGB said
And for the last time, I said I’m Haitian-American.
You calling yourself Haitian American is the same logic you used against why black people in America aren't African-American. You are not Haitian, which is the same logic why you say blacks in America are
not African.

If you're calling yourself a Haitian-American when you weren't born on Haitian soil and are a generation removed from Haiti, then what's the issue with black people in America that are proud to refer to themselves as African-American even though their generations removed from the land?

Teddy KGB said
I did not say I am a straight up Haitian. I’m an American citizen of Haitian descent. Just being born here doesn’t erase my whole past.
This is my point all along. If being in America doesn't erase your past, then why are you pretending as if black people born in America no longer have a past in Africa? Yes, African people brought across the transatlantic into slavery had their African culture stolen and watered but it doesn't erase the Africanness in the DNA. Being mixed doesn't mean anything. Black people still related and take to their African side over their colonizer blood. You can see it when black people wear braids, the dancing, the rhythm, the way we congregate, and many other subtleties that we have that are still African. You and other blacks outside of Africa may not eat fufu or where kente daily but that doesn't mean your African characteristics don't appear in other forms and fashions.

Teddy KGB said
My DNA is too mixed up to say I’m simply African. I’m black and therefore descendant from Africans, but the furthest back I can trace my patriarchal roots is to a French Caucasian man several generations ago. I’m black because his mixed offspring had offspring with other blacks and over several generations we are darker. It’s incorrect to say I am simply African.
This is interesting! I find that many blacks that are obviously not fully black either will be two ways: 1) the most pro black and pan Africanist or 2) hesitant to call themselves African or in extreme cases even hesitate to call them black. You fit the latter, as you don't want the African label on you because you feel that you're too mixed. How much white do you have in your DNA? Are you fair-skinned? Do you feel out of place in African circles or something?

The funny thing is that white people are not fully white either. There is often a hidden black grandparent in their family gene but they don't go out of their way to acknowledge it like how black people hold onto white or Native American ancestors and use it as bragging rights. White people that have black in them do their best to hide it and try to go through life as a white person and identify as Caucasian, but it always seems to be black people holding onto some mixed heritage. It's a lot of self hate and denial for our African-side.

Last edited by 4REAL; 12-06-2018 at 05:17 PM..

3 days ago '05        #391
4REAL 4 heat pts
space
space
Double Post

Last edited by 4REAL; 12-07-2018 at 08:17 AM..

3 days ago '05        #392
4REAL 4 heat pts
space
space
 JimmyDa3rd said
Horny bx n*ggas chec this out, you might fuc with it
My apologies for that Jimmy. I edited that post. I was on boxden in the Thots section of all section when I right clicked on that by accident. I didn't realize I posted it here.

I cannot find the original article I posted but here is an article you can look at:

I've added another article you can look at as well:

Last edited by 4REAL; 12-06-2018 at 05:39 PM..

3 days ago '15        #393
Teddy KGB 38 heat pts38
space
space
$13,261 | Props total: 41317 41317
 4REAL said
Why are you trying to deviate? Teddy, you know exactly what I mean. I'm talking about every government within every country inside of Asia will not recognize you as a citizen if at least one of your parents aren't native to the land. The birthright concept is a fairly new concept that only very few nations on this planet abide by.

No, they are not Asian.

Russia is not strictly in Asia. It's a transcontinental state. Some refer to the place as "Eurasian." It borders European and Asian nations

No, they are not the same.

Technically, they are Asian people but people of the continent of Asia leave the term "Asian" for the "mongoloid race" of the continent. Middle Easterners, Indians, Pakistanis, and other ethnic groups do not refer to themselves as "Asian."

My point is that when these group on people come into America, they all have one identifier and stick together for economic purposes. They don't try and break themselves into smaller sectors. A Chinese, Japanese, or Korean will all agree that they are Asian or Asian American. They're not going to go out of their way to try to make themselves seem different or special from anyone else.

You calling yourself Haitian American is the same logic you used against why black people in America aren't African-American. You are not Haitian, which is the same logic why you say blacks in America are
not African.

If you're calling yourself a Haitian-American when you weren't born on Haitian soil and are a generation removed from Haiti, then what's the issue with black people in America that are proud to refer to themselves as African-American even though their generations removed from the land?

This is my point all along. If being in America doesn't erase your past, then why are you pretending as if black people born in America no longer have a past in Africa? Yes, African people brought across the transatlantic into slavery had their African culture stolen and watered but it doesn't erase the Africanness in the DNA. Being mixed doesn't mean anything. Black people still related and take to their African side over their colonizer blood. You can see it when black people wear braids, the dancing, the rhythm, the way we congregate, and many other subtleties that we have that are still African. You and other blacks outside of Africa may not eat fufu or where kente daily but that doesn't mean your African characteristics don't appear in other forms and fashions.

This is interesting! I find that many blacks that are obviously not fully black either will be two ways: 1) the most pro black and pan Africanist or 2) hesitant to call themselves African or in extreme cases even hesitate to call them black. You fit the latter, as you don't want the African label on you because you feel that you're too mixed. How much white do you have in your DNA? Are you fair-skinned? Do you feel out of place in African circles or something?

The funny thing is that white people are not fully white either. There is often a hidden black grandparent in their family gene but they don't go out of their way to acknowledge it like how black people hold onto white or Native American ancestors and use it as bragging rights. White people that have black in them do their best to hide it and try to go through life as a white person and identify as Caucasian, but it always seems to be black people holding onto some mixed heritage. It's a lot of self hate and denial for our African-side.
Bruh, I need to clear up something with you very quickly. I am black. Me not calling myself African American has nothing to do with having a white ancestor in my past. If you see me on the street I look like any other black man. Nappy hair and all. I’m medium complexion. I never once have been confused for anything other than black. I pointed out the white ancestor as an example of me saying I am simply African would be false.

I disagree with most of what you said, but at this point I think we are beating a dead horse. I’m not ashamed of my African roots. I’m proud of them. But my most immediate culture is Haitian-American. My ancestors African culture morphed into its own unique one, and it is now Haitian. I speak the languages. I eat the food. I’m also a proud American. I’ve served many years as a military officer for my country, the USA.

If I was going to say I was African-American, I’d have to say African-Haitian-American. But that’s a bit redundant, IMO. If I’m black and of Haitian descent, it’s undeniable that I am originally descended from Africans.
+1   

3 days ago '18        #394
milkdudz 
space
space
space
 bingiedred said
Point I'm making is how can you say I'm following the colonizers religion if I'm able to point out the lies in what they was saying, lies that you yourself are still deceived by

3 days ago '04        #395
bingiedred 9 heat pts
space
space
 milkdudz said
Point I'm making is how can you say I'm following the colonizers religion if I'm able to point out the lies in what they was saying, lies that you yourself are still deceived by
Religion/belief system, whatever you want to call it... if Christ is at the center then it is still Christianity no matter what color you want to paint it to make yourself sleep better at night... You are submerged in someone elseís idea of God, you donít own it. You are trapped in that paradigm and you donít even realize it. Itís ok though, live and learn...

2 days ago '18        #396
milkdudz 
space
space
space
 bingiedred said
Religion/belief system, whatever you want to call it... if Christ is at the center then it is still Christianity no matter what color you want to paint it to make yourself sleep better at night... You are submerged in someone elseís idea of God, you donít own it. You are trapped in that paradigm and you donít even realize it. Itís ok though, live and learn...
That's s lie...all people that deal with Christianity believe and follow the same traditions... (Sunday churchgoers, celebrate Christmas, Easter sunday, they teach Christ loved and died for everyone) all of that is incorrect and a lie... christianity is what the bible warns us about...

Matthew 24:3-5
[3]And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?
[4]And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
[5]For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
You're trying to tell me that I do these things, and you know absolutely nothing about me.
The devil still got you, you just fall in the other group where based off their lies you denounce Christ altogether.... either way you're still ignorant, how you don't fact check for yourself, but yet attack anyone that speaks up and says something contrary to what they taught you...even tho you admit what they taught you was a lie.

2 days ago '05        #397
4REAL 4 heat pts
space
space
 Teddy KGB said
Bruh, I need to clear up something with you very quickly. I am black. Me not calling myself African American has nothing to do with having a white ancestor in my past. If you see me on the street I look like any other black man. Nappy hair and all. Iím medium complexion. I never once have been confused for anything other than black. I pointed out the white ancestor as an example of me saying I am simply African would be false.

I disagree with most of what you said, but at this point I think we are beating a dead horse. Iím not ashamed of my African roots. Iím proud of them. But my most immediate culture is Haitian-American. My ancestors African culture morphed into its own unique one, and it is now Haitian. I speak the languages. I eat the food. Iím also a proud American. Iíve served many years as a military officer for my country, the USA.

If I was going to say I was African-American, Iíd have to say African-Haitian-American. But thatís a bit redundant, IMO. If Iím black and of Haitian descent, itís undeniable that I am originally descended from Africans.
Great post!
+1   

2 days ago '04        #398
bingiedred 9 heat pts
space
space
 milkdudz said
That's s lie...all people that deal with Christianity believe and follow the same traditions... (Sunday churchgoers, celebrate Christmas, Easter sunday, they teach Christ loved and died for everyone) all of that is incorrect and a lie... christianity is what the bible warns us about...

You're trying to tell me that I do these things, and you know absolutely nothing about me.
The devil still got you, you just fall in the other group where based off their lies you denounce Christ altogether.... either way you're still ignorant, how you don't fact check for yourself, but yet attack anyone that speaks up and says something contrary to what they taught you...even tho you admit what they taught you was a lie.
never said anyone taught me a lie, I said the Bible is flawed and limited. Thereís nuggets to be found in there but theyíre few and far between imo.

Just the fact that you believe in a made up entity called the Ďdevilí shows that youíre caught up in an idea that someone sold you and you fell for it hook, line and sinker. That entity doesnít even exist outside of the Abrahamic ďbelief systemsĒ lol. Your life is ordered by your beliefs and they will hold you to whatever foundations you set up in your limited mind. In other words, your thoughts create your reality. Itís ok though, live and learn...

2 days ago '18        #399
milkdudz 
space
space
space
 bingiedred said
never said anyone taught me a lie, I said the Bible is flawed and limited. Thereís nuggets to be found in there but theyíre few and far between imo.

Just the fact that you believe in a made up entity called the Ďdevilí shows that youíre caught up in an idea that someone sold you and you fell for it hook, line and sinker. That entity doesnít even exist outside of the Abrahamic ďbelief systemsĒ lol. Your life is ordered by your beliefs and they will hold you to whatever foundations you set up in your limited mind. In other words, your thoughts create your reality. Itís ok though, live and learn...
Whatever, this went on long enough... you asked a simple question... I answered it... you have yet to answer mine... now you back peddling saying "I never said that"

I guess someone hacked you when this was posted

bingiedred said
Lol, I probably know it better than you, it was a requirement in my past. That is why I'm able to criticize it, but my Bible bashing days are over...
And yes there is a devil, why do you think there's such an influence to do the bad thing? They call it peer pressure... you'll see soon enough...

2 days ago '04        #400
bingiedred 9 heat pts
space
space
 milkdudz said
Whatever, this went on long enough... you asked a simple question... I answered it... you have yet to answer mine... now you back peddling saying "I never said that"

And yes there is a devil, why do you think there's such an influence to do the bad thing? They call it peer pressure... you'll see soon enough...
 milkdudz said

Where does it say I said it was full of lies there? Regardless, if you can quote me saying so itís no biggie I will admit to it.

I cannot answer your question because it shows that since you get all of your info from a flawed and limited source, your conception and perception of what ďGodĒ is, is also limited and flawed. In order to answer your question I would have to accept the limitations and concepts of the paradigm that you live in and I donít. Itís like trying to apply the rules of football to a tennis match, it just wouldnít work buddy.

milkdudz said
The influence is based on your environment and conditionings, ultimately the choice is up to you to do the right thing. But youíd rather not take accountability for your actions and blame it on a made up entity, sounds weak to me. That doesnít foster growth within oneself and it allows one to keep making the same mistakes over and over. But hey to each is own, what works for one, doesnít work for all.

Home      

most viewed right now
+38online now  42
Image(s) inside Adult Film Great Bella Bellz
98 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+16online now  34
Image(s) inside 9 Indicted On Federal Charges In Grocery Store Robbery Spree In Norfol..
144 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+21online now  19
Video inside Oscars Host: Jimmy Kimmel in blackface
135 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  15
What you doing if you caught your girl doing this in a Rappers IG Video?
74 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+266online now  14
Image(s) inside How COULD JAY Z LET THIS HAPPEN To His HOMETOWN ???
222 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+68online now  13
Image(s) inside Angela Simmons
97 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  8
Image(s) inside Dec 7 - These 22 Malware-Riddled Android Apps Might Be Draining Your P..
30 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+18online now  7
Dec 8 - Man Awarded $175,000 After Gang Rape During ĎScared Straightí Program
130 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy