Dec 5 - The substitute teacher who told kids Santa wasn’t real gets the fired

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '08        #51
mitchk 
space
space
$248 | Props total: 104 104
 SimpinAintEz said
A child can have a childhood without being taught that presents are delivered magically, etc etc. If you grew up without ever having believed in Santa Claus, you just wouldn’t have believed in Santa Claus. That’s it. It’s not the end of the world.
True... I’m guessing your parents told you there is no Santa from the jump. I just love seeing the wonder in there eyes, and actually thinking the world is a great place. It’s just that childhood innocence that bring a smile to my face...to each his own.... Respect bro
+1   

1 week ago '13        #52
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
$14,806 | Props total: 22805 22805
 mitchk said
True... I’m guessing your parents told you there is no Santa from the jump. I just love seeing the wonder in there eyes, and actually thinking the world is a great place. It’s just that childhood innocence that bring a smile to my face...to each his own.... Respect bro
I prefer my kids to have a realistic view and develop realistic expectations of the world and what’s to come.

Sure, you can sugar coat the world and gain a smile at their expense, but what does lying to them about reality really teach them or preparing them for? IMHO, it’s preparing them for a rude awakening that they’ll be ill-equipped to cope with.

I don’t try to convince my kids that fables are real and they’re not the joyless zombies that some people in this thread might have you believe they are. They’re like most kids their age, only they don’t believe in fables.

I still teach them to dream big and to be optimistic. They also still play, draw imaginative sh*t, and act goofy like a child should.

Last edited by SimpinAintEz; 12-06-2018 at 08:57 AM..

1 week ago '18        #53
Blaffy 79 heat pts79
space
space
$4,633 | Props total: 15801 15801
 Zaosyn said
Yooooo 24 hours of a Christmas story was my sh*t every year on Christmas. We would have have the TV on TNT all day and just let that bi*ch just play in the background lol.

Now I ain't got cable and my girl would rather watch peewee Herman's Christmas special
We always open up Gifts to A Christmas Story

Nah brah
Watch Peewee, then switch back to A Christmas

1 week ago '17        #54
DeludedSource 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$708 | Props total: 1190 1190
 SimpinAintEz said
There is nothing about our existence that requires anything supernatural and you certainly don’t have the required evidence to prove that your specific “SOURCE” even exists.
Who said anything about anything supernatural? I don't think I did.

I'm simply acknowledging my existence has a source like ALL things. Natural order or Man in the Sky...there are still intricate, but, fundamental building blocks to reality. I don't think you will deny that. Elementary particles, quantum entanglement...etc, right? Those fundamental building blocks are largely responsible for our current reality...correct? How am I wrong for acknowledging a SOURCE of "my" awareness ? Apparently, those fundamental building blocks have a lot on their plate like governing the laws of physics. INTELLIGENT NATURAL ACTIVITY. The CREATOR of our known reality.

Last edited by DeludedSource; 12-06-2018 at 11:32 AM..

1 week ago '17        #55
OsamaBinSwagged 43 heat pts43
space
space
space
$4,214 | Props total: 16454 16454
 BasedGawd said
fu*k out of here with that sheltered bullsh*t.
Stfu you insecure as f*ggot...they are little kids there are things parents should expose to there kids instead of a stranger

1 week ago '13        #56
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 DeludedSource said
Who said anything about anything supernatural? I don't think I did.

I'm simply acknowledging my existence has a source like ALL things. Natural order or Man in the Sky...there are still intricate, but, fundamental building blocks to reality. I don't think you will deny that. Elementary particles, quantum entanglement...etc, right? Those fundamental building blocks are largely responsible for our current reality...correct? How am I wrong for acknowledging a SOURCE of "my" awareness ? Apparently, those fundamental building blocks have a lot on their plate like governing the laws of physics. INTELLIGENT NATURAL ACTIVITY. The CREATOR of our known reality.
You have the presumption of an “intelligent creator”. There is nothing about our universe that demonstrates the need for such a thing.

1 week ago '17        #57
DeludedSource 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 SimpinAintEz said
You have the presumption of an “intelligent creator”. There is nothing about our universe that demonstrates the need for such a thing.
The universe is a creator. It creates far greater things than humans can. Who are you to say it lacks intelligence, when it's responsible for the creation of your perceived intelligence?

Last edited by DeludedSource; 12-06-2018 at 12:00 PM..

1 week ago '13        #58
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 DeludedSource said
The universe is a creator. It creates far greater things than humans can. Who are you to say it lacks intelligence, when it's responsible for the creation of your perceived intelligence?
The universe is an amalgamation of things, not a single entity that creates. “Greatness” is subjective and relative to who is doing the comparing. I don’t recall a.sserting that there is a lack of intelligence in the universe.

1 week ago '17        #59
DeludedSource 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 SimpinAintEz said
The universe is an amalgamation of things, not a single entity that creates. “Greatness” is subjective and relative to who is doing the comparing. I don’t recall a.sserting that there is a lack of intelligence in the universe.
The UNIverse may be an amalgamation of things, but it is indeed a single entity, which is why it's called the UNIverse. You're not denying that the universe CREATES things, nor are you denying that there may be natural INTELLIGENCE or ORDER within the fabric. The roots. The foundation. The cornerstone. GOD. I don't think we're in much disagreement besides semantics.

Last edited by DeludedSource; 12-06-2018 at 01:05 PM..

1 week ago '13        #60
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 DeludedSource said
The UNIverse may be an amalgamation of things, but it is indeed a single entity, which is why it's called the UNIverse. You're not denying that the universe CREATES things, nor are you denying that there may be natural INTELLIGENCE or ORDER within the fabric. The roots. The foundation. The cornerstone. GOD. I don't think we're in much disagreement besides semantics.
You’re contradicting yourself. An amalgamation is, by definition, not a single entity. An amalgamation is the antithesis of a single entity. The universe is not a thinking single entity with an initiative to create. It simply is and things are formed through a series of natural processes. What is a “GOD” and how do you know? (Please don’t say the universe).

Last edited by SimpinAintEz; 12-06-2018 at 06:18 PM..

1 week ago '08        #61
mitchk 
space
space
$248 | Props total: 104 104
��

Last edited by mitchk; 12-06-2018 at 02:26 PM..

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+47online now  25
Image(s) inside Bx detectives need help. Who is she???
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+89online now  13
Image(s) inside This thot too tough!
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  11
BOX Canelo Alvarez vs Rocky Fielding | Weigh in & Face 2 Face
382 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+46online now  6
OT Female High School Basketball Player Brings Down The H..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+35online now  6
Goat movies that never got sequels, prequels or remakes?
118 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+25online now  4
Video inside Remember when Murder Inc. tried to create there own 50 Cent....
98 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-62online now  4
I was googling rapper's net worth, then I got to DMX.. smh
81 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  3
Article inside Nintendo’s NES Classic and SNES Classic are going out of production
45 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy