Dec 5 - The substitute teacher who told kids Santa wasn’t real gets the fired

most viewed right now
58 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
78 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 months ago '17        #51
OsamaBinSwagged 43 heat pts43
space
space
space
$4,295 | Props total: 16873 16873
 BasedGawd said
fu*k out of here with that sheltered bullsh*t.
Stfu you insecure as f*ggot...they are little kids there are things parents should expose to there kids instead of a stranger

2 months ago '13        #52
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
$15,704 | Props total: 24448 24448
 DeludedSource said
Who said anything about anything supernatural? I don't think I did.

I'm simply acknowledging my existence has a source like ALL things. Natural order or Man in the Sky...there are still intricate, but, fundamental building blocks to reality. I don't think you will deny that. Elementary particles, quantum entanglement...etc, right? Those fundamental building blocks are largely responsible for our current reality...correct? How am I wrong for acknowledging a SOURCE of "my" awareness ? Apparently, those fundamental building blocks have a lot on their plate like governing the laws of physics. INTELLIGENT NATURAL ACTIVITY. The CREATOR of our known reality.
You have the presumption of an “intelligent creator”. There is nothing about our universe that demonstrates the need for such a thing.

2 months ago '13        #53
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 DeludedSource said
The universe is a creator. It creates far greater things than humans can. Who are you to say it lacks intelligence, when it's responsible for the creation of your perceived intelligence?
The universe is an amalgamation of things, not a single entity that creates. “Greatness” is subjective and relative to who is doing the comparing. I don’t recall a*serting that there is a lack of intelligence in the universe.

2 months ago '13        #54
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 DeludedSource said
The UNIverse may be an amalgamation of things, but it is indeed a single entity, which is why it's called the UNIverse. You're not denying that the universe CREATES things, nor are you denying that there may be natural INTELLIGENCE or ORDER within the fabric. The roots. The foundation. The cornerstone. GOD. I don't think we're in much disagreement besides semantics.
You’re contradicting yourself. An amalgamation is, by definition, not a single entity. An amalgamation is the antithesis of a single entity. The universe is not a thinking single entity with an initiative to create. It simply is and things are formed through a series of natural processes. What is a “GOD” and how do you know? (Please don’t say the universe).

Last edited by SimpinAintEz; 12-06-2018 at 06:18 PM..

2 months ago '08        #55
mitchk 
space
space
$251 | Props total: 109 109
��

Last edited by mitchk; 12-06-2018 at 02:26 PM..

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+105online now  17
Image(s) inside Feb 17 - Tamla Horsford beaten to death at football mom slumber party
256 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  11
Video inside How Rich was Uncle Phil
58 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+139online now  10
Image(s) inside Tye Tye