Photo of Mars vs

most viewed right now
68 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 months ago '08        #26
Chedda 454 heat pts454
space
space
$18,389 | Props total: 44484 44484
 LiVeWiRe83 said
Awwwwwww did I hurt ur feelings telling u the truth!!!! Nasa dude said humans never been passed the Van Allen Belts ur in lala land bro
To be fair, most people do not know what the Van Allen Belts are. You giving BX too much credit my dude.

+1   

2 months ago '15        #27
DamianDragunov 
space
space
$10,428 | Props total: 27706 27706
 ElevateOne said
are you saying you don't think they've landed things on Mars that take pictures?

Some these fools don’t even believe there is a Mars much less space, sun, planets ect....

They so woke!!!

They love to call people sheep but themselves have limited education and swear all the books, NASA vids, photos are fake... and then follow and accept some recent YouTube conspiracy channel as total truth like a carrot in front of a horse.... YouTube vids I guess are more trustworthy to them even though the more views they get the more money they get.

Strange times we live in... who woulda known humans would actually brainwash themselves into being stupider just by having so much information available to them.

Last edited by DamianDragunov; 12-06-2018 at 09:08 AM..
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+30online now  17
Video inside Black man in Colombia proposing to women
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+105online now  16
Image(s) inside Feb 17 - Tamla Horsford beaten to death at football mom slumber party
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+140online now  15
Image(s) inside Tye Tye
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  8
YNW Melly Posted This Video A Day After His Homies Were Killed