The Wire: Your favorite character

most viewed right now
+38  32
27 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '13        #201
EZ Green 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,546 | Props total: 22789 22789
 bxgangsta said
Dumb logic. When you watch a show or movie youíre immersed in it and unlikely to like a character who you wouldnít in real life.
That's not true at all. I bet 99% of the people that say Omar is there favorite character would avoid eye contact with him in the street

2 weeks ago '04        #202
marcchrome 45 heat pts45
space
space
$12,739 | Props total: 3524 3524
 2Cold said
he a bi*ch because he wanted to die... he knew he could have come back the next day with a couple more soldiers and taken the spot back and reinforced it.. just because he died shooting it out doesnt mean he aint a bi*ch.. a man does anything he can to live and will sacrifice his life only if he is trapped or there is no other recourse

Exactly..... plus he had a worker bee mentality.. never made any moves to rise up, all he did was take orders and his lil rag tag crew was sloppy as fu*k.... bottom line a follower definitely no fu*king leader.....
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #203
Shyce88 5 heat pts
space
space
$99 | Props total: 313 313
 The Bully said
Chris Partlow was a demented soul possessed by a demon. A skilled marksman who made sure he covered his tracks very carefully, and looked like he actually got a lot of joy out of ending lives. Look at how brutally he k!lled Mike's pops. Was always dressed down with regular clothes and no fancy jewelry to not bring attention to himself.

Meanwhile sloppy a.ss Weebay was getting drunk and high at the stripper party, gets caught slippin not once but twice by Omar (once when Stinkum dies, again when Omar almost k!lls Avon) and I laughed when he got arrested in his drawers.

A Chris vs. Wee-bay feud would've ended badly for Wee-bay.

How u think brother mouzone vs chris would've went ?
+1   

2 weeks ago '09        #204
The Bully 436 heat pts436
space
space
$55,771 | Props total: 78171 78171
 Shyce88 said
Depends whose turf it was on...whoever had the homefield advantage would take it. In Baltimore Chris would have the streets on lock, there would be nowhere for Brother Mouzone to hide. But Mouzone was that n*gga in New York, he'd have the entire Nation of Islam on Chris' a.ss the minute he stepped out of Baltimore.
+1   

2 weeks ago '11        #205
darealvelle 100 heat pts100
space
space
$8,699 | Props total: 6909 6909

[video - click to view]

2 weeks ago '13        #206
chi town jays 
space
space
$3,316 | Props total: 1543 1543
 MYd!ckSOCOLD said
This is probably the realest post I've ever seen about a TV show ever in my life.

I've never seen somebody nail something on the head like this, dude.

I could not agree more with this a.ssessment. Chris Partlow was pure evil. STRAIGHT UP.

Lol the irony of you saying that with that avy
+1   

2 weeks ago '09        #207
BorrachoRenfro 1 heat pts
space
space
$325 | Props total: 113 113
 The Bully said
Depends whose turf it was on...whoever had the homefield advantage would take it. In Baltimore Chris would have the streets on lock, there would be nowhere for Brother Mouzone to hide. But Mouzone was that n*gga in New York, he'd have the entire Nation of Islam on Chris' a.ss the minute he stepped out of Baltimore.
meant to quote, accidental slap. I feel like Chris would have no problem going after Brother, but Brother wouldn't be one to back down. Brother def. had a rep in Baltimore as well. I wonder what kind of resources Brother was working. We know how Chris rolled
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #208
Destro 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$618 | Props total: 1153 1153
 BXcellent said
Appreciate it but even after I posted it man I felt as if I slighted several people like Bubbs and Cutty, or Sherrod. So many different characters with different elements. Carcetti and his right hand, The DA who was with McNulty but then got the black pipe from Daniels.. everybody played a key role to the show. Even Wallace and Poot still get me emotional sometimes.

But Bodie is my favorite hands down. When he got murked by Monk I was heated
Thatís why it was difficult to just name 1 person overall. Yea man there is so many moments from different characters that stood out and werenít appreciated or recognized at that moment and now we miss it even more. You even had to list a top 5 of each and there were more to debate about lol.
+1   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '18        #209
Penetration 88 heat pts88
space
space
$662 | Props total: 2843 2843
 DavidAames said
Ma' n*gga Bubs.

[pic - click to view]

Too relatable...
fu*k that bum a.ss rat . Ducking disgusting how his hiv boy caught it

2 weeks ago '05        #210
cowlersleycowle 
space
space
space
$2,409 | Props total: 719 719
 stogz said
String was smart. What made him smarter than anyone else? How about the fact that he knew what happens when you stay in the game too long? He was planning an escape at the perfect time, and the people he wanted to bring out with him were too stupid to see that he was doing the right thing.

Saying one guy is smart is not the same as saying he's smarter than EVERYONE else. He clearly wasn't as smart as Levy or any of the politicians. He was a big time drug dealer, small time business owner. His fatal flaw was that he had a road map of where he wanted to go to, but didn't know how to get there.

Stringer got walked all over time and time again. He gave up power on the street, which was his real business, to essentially be working for Fat Joe. He let Marlo rise on his turf with no resistance thinking he could be smarter and that ultimately lead to his downfall.

Stringer was soft and got played by everybody. That's not smart imo.

2 weeks ago '14        #211
DavidAames 17 heat pts17
space
space
$10,084 | Props total: 10096 10096
 Penetration said
fu*k that bum a.ss rat . Ducking disgusting how his hiv boy caught it
If u never had a drug addict or more in ur immediate family then shut ya dumb a.ss up...

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '18        #212
Penetration 88 heat pts88
space
space
$662 | Props total: 2843 2843
 DavidAames said
If u never had a drug addict or more in ur immediate family then shut ya dumb a.ss up...
Lol am I supposed to be mad my family donít have drug addicts :whatisthis l:
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #213
stogz 19 heat pts19
space
space
$45,916 | Props total: 52525 52525
 cowlersleycowle said
Stringer got walked all over time and time again. He gave up power on the street, which was his real business, to essentially be working for Fat Joe. He let Marlo rise on his turf with no resistance thinking he could be smarter and that ultimately lead to his downfall.

Stringer was soft and got played by everybody. That's not smart imo.
Yea, so he should had zero product. Which would have led to zero customers. Which would have led to zero money. Then, they should have fought a messy street war to steal some other connect... that would have gotten everyone k!lled, or brought so much heat that everyone got locked up.

Yea, that would have been brilliant.

The only option for String, was to get out asap. He did what he needed to do, to get out and try take his people with him. That was the smart part. The execution didn't go so well... but he mostly made the right moves.
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #214
MYDICKSOCOLD 1 heat pts
space
space
$544 | Props total: 1540 1540
 chi town jays said
Lol the irony of you saying that with that avy
There was still time to redeem Yummy.

Chris Partlow, not so much. But I agree, Yummy could have grown up to be another Chris. Same with Duquan, same with you, me, everybody.
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #215
jj01 
space
space
$48,297 | Props total: 10524 10524
What's the infatuation with McNulty? He was a crooked cop who had no chill and did whatever he wanted to whoever he wanted. He had his hands in everything and fu*ked with a whole bunch of ppl and had no problem causing them harm. He fu*ked ppl out of time money and reputation to push his own agenda and cover his own tracks and using his complexion to his advantage. There is nothing in the world worse than dirty cops, why do yall champion him? I wanted him to get smoked every ep.

2 weeks ago '17        #216
Ice Man 16 heat pts16 OP
space
space
space
$1,084 | Props total: 2215 2215
 Shyce88 said
Mouzone was way more disciplined than Chris. It would've been epic if it happened

1 week ago '12        #217
brandonx12 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,734 | Props total: 557 557

[video - click to view]

1 week ago '18        #218
Dnyce215 
space
space
space
$16 | Props total: 18 18
Nice dolphin n*gga- Monk
+1   

1 week ago '18        #219
Stoopid Coopish 
space
space
space
$18 | Props total: 30 30
Weebey 4sho
Bunk
Avon

1 week ago '06        #220
luckluck 18 heat pts18
space
space
$2,998 | Props total: 336 336
Forgot about Lil Kevin. n*gga was too cool.

[video - click to view]

1 week ago '04        #221
Johnnydash 
space
space
space
$964 | Props total: 706 706
 luckluck said
Forgot about Lil Kevin. n*gga was too cool.

Homeboy fu*ked up in the end tho....

6 days ago '04        #222
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,309 | Props total: 3825 3825
 Ice Man said
I'm rematching the whole series and this sh*t got some phenomenal characters. So it got me wondering who's y'all fools favorite character?

Omar is by far bad a.ss and Marlo is cold blooded and fu*king heartless. You got Chris and Snoop Stringer Bell and Avon.

But I gotta go with The Bunk. Wendell Pierce gives one hell of a performance and he fu*king hilarious.

He told Snoop and I quote "I'm thinkin about some pus*y" and she goes "me too"
Iím rewatching it too. Season 2 is highly underrated. I understand why people didnít like it, especially if you watched it week by week but watching it back to back makes it more enjoyable. I wish String didnít k!ll D and he got out in season 4. Show the kids the other side of the game kinda like Cutty.
+1   

6 days ago '06        #223
Yung Dilla 1545 heat pts1545
space
space
$61,185 | Props total: 54209 54209
Omar. Most only seen him as a dumb stick up n*gga but he was book smart as well. Knew about the Greek gods and the insurance and iuts of the legal system showed he actually had something else in there.

6 days ago '16        #224
BxCastro 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,616 | Props total: 11629 11629
Avon Barksdale
+1   

6 days ago '06        #225
jj01 
space
space
$48,297 | Props total: 10524 10524
Rewatching now. It's still fu*k all the crooked cops and sambos minus Daniels. No clue how yall root for crooked fu*ks like that, they were all terrible and lucky nothing ever happened to them.

The Greek is underrated. He was smooth as hell and calculated like a boss should be.
+3   

Home      

most viewed right now
+29online now  20
Article inside Chiko Juan death: Meek Mill affiliate reportedly dead after Atlanta s..
159 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+27online now  17
Video inside If You Decide To Get Married, This Will Be Your Life
169 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+21online now  16
Video inside Remember when Murder Inc. tried to create there own 50 Cent....
74 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-27online now  10
NBA Shaq gotta out the weed down
113 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  8
Philthy Rich Finally Speaks On mozzy signing messy marv aka cashlord