The elite are literal vampires

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 3 weeks ago '17        #26
Thegreatiandi 
space
space
$1,479 | Props total: 5893 5893
 WiseKing said
Vampires were always an allegory for those involved in the Dark Arts, esp elites. They've been drinking blood and cannibalising for centuries, now it's coming to the mainstream since they have been able to promote "science" over God.
I like your take on this....

3 weeks ago '17        #27
TaxStoneCooked 73 heat pts73
space
space
$11,211 | Props total: 29107 29107
 silas said
This is the only vampire we acknowledge

[pic - click to view]

Tarantino a pervert he loves feet.
+1   

3 weeks ago '15        #28
gaapplewood 
space
space
$3,061 | Props total: 3843 3843
Video on Communions?

3 weeks ago '18        #29
TiredTim 
space
space
space
$177 | Props total: 327 327
 silas said
This is the only vampire we acknowledge

[pic - click to view]

Should smack the Blade out you lol

3 weeks ago '18        #30
Dyslexicredaer0 11 heat pts11
space
space
$193 | Props total: 997 997
Good info, I did a post about this a few months ago that went into a bit more detail about it....

+1   

3 weeks ago '16        #31
Head Coach 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$761 | Props total: 2568 2568
They eat the fu*kin umbilical cord, so drinkin blood isnt far off

Its just a waste of time tho that sh*t aint makin them live longer

3 weeks ago '15        #32
Prad Bitt 
space
space
$1,753 | Props total: 2655 2655
Thought it was common knowledge one of the proponents to why women live longer is that their blood is cycled more frequently (menstruated). There are benefits to men donating blood or therapeutic draws (blood letting). The ancient practice really does have some benefits.
+1   

3 weeks ago '04        #33
---Max-Payne--- 340 heat pts340
space
space
$7,421 | Props total: 12364 12364

[pic - click to view]

3 weeks ago '06        #34
Michael 1987 745 heat pts745
space
space
$86,413 | Props total: 19137 19137

3 weeks ago '09        #35
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,518 | Props total: 1447 1447
That's one of the drugs Johnny Depp was doing in Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas

3 weeks ago '04        #36
Big War|M 
space
space
$15,466 | Props total: 3530 3530
Just came across this on my explore page, I've heard about it in the past, but never did any research on the subject...

3 weeks ago '17        #37
DeludedSource 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$739 | Props total: 1239 1239
Seems like common sense from a nutritional perspective. Gold, perfect water, and fresh blood packed w unique DNA. Mmmm. No weirdo.

3 weeks ago '05        #38
cbsepts 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,245 | Props total: 2201 2201
all these 'crazy' things rich people supposedly do reeks of haterism....

people resigning themselves to their lot in life...turn and say that rich people must be doing something 'evil' ...and by default theyre better than the bad rich people

which is such shyt

3 weeks ago '04        #39
Big War|M 
space
space
$15,466 | Props total: 3530 3530
 Mike T said
Not just a creepy old white thing. Lance Armstrong & other rich ppl play with blood..sh*ts fascinating

Facts. I don't know about drinking it, but Lance Armstrong won all those races with other people's blood...

3 weeks ago '16        #40
bornleader 
space
space
space
$229 | Props total: 482 482
the "elite" live longer because they have more fu*king money and can live better lifestyles..GTFOH with this sh*t...Besides...Elite white people age like absolute sh*t..get real
+1   

3 weeks ago '06        #41
datVAkid 42 heat pts42
space
space
$15,829 | Props total: 7317 7317
 Glmush said
Drinking blood would be the most batsh*t thing you can do, not only would you be exposing yourself to nasty diseases, but it would do jack sh*t for you, seeing as it would have to pass through the stomach, and then through the intestines before being absorbed by the body.

And why did they live long and not other people? The same reason why some people die in war, while others are able to survive and come back. They got lucky.
You do know everything pretty much gets broken down into your blood stream after I taking it.

3 weeks ago '08        #42
300strong3o5 1 heat pts
space
space
$567 | Props total: 804 804
all facts....they wear red shoes made of humans skin in public to id each other....ask bill m___

3 weeks ago '16        #43
silas 22 heat pts22
space
space
$971 | Props total: 2776 2776
 PolygodJr said
Nah, i don't think bae woulda let him hit back then
Main bi*ch in two of his movies. Don't forget about Desperado

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by silas; 12-01-2018 at 04:00 PM..

3 weeks ago '16        #44
silas 22 heat pts22
space
space
 TaxStoneCooked said
Tarantino a pervert he loves feet.
word. Uma is from Mars though

3 weeks ago '16        #45
silas 22 heat pts22
space
space
 TiredTim said
Should smack the Blade out you lol
Blade was more of a action film. Tarantino movies are like comedy gore

2 weeks ago '16        #46
PolygodJr 62 heat pts62
space
space
$2,693 | Props total: 8969 8969
 silas said
Main bi*ch in two of his movies. Don't forget about Desperado

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

That's robert Rodriguez, her and Antonio banderas been in a binch of his movies, him and Antonio was probably taggin that.
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #47
silas 22 heat pts22
space
space
 PolygodJr said
That's robert Rodriguez, her and Antonio banderas been in a binch of his movies, him and Antonio was probably taggin that.
Oh sh*t, thought it was Tarantino because of the random gore. This is my sh*t tho

[video - click to view]

+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #48
LiVeWiRe83 
space
space
space
$639 | Props total: 801 801
 Black Larry said
I think the elite probably really do practice these things. But I think they do Satanism as a cult thing. I think dining blood is dumb and only has negative effects. Now blood transfusions are different. I heard of those old rock bands doing it because their blood gets to dirty from drugs and other things.

As far as Rothschild and Rockefellers who know what their life expectancies are. They may be inbred so their lifespans may be expected low and living to 99 may be a huge achievement.

Other than getting a high I don't see any other benefits to drinking blood. I a.ssume there's a high because Hunter s Thompson spoke about it in his book briefly. I'm sure he edited some things for legal reasons but I believe him that's it's a high on the extreme level of like dmt for psychedelics. Dining blood might be like pure cocaine times ten mixed with pcp.

Exactly I don’t remember what movie Johnny depp was in early in his career but it was bugged out he would put these drops on his tongue n sh*t made him act weird as fk like made u 100x higher than coke, n when his friend asked him where did u get it he said from a satanist, it was that sh*t when u torture a young kid their adrenaline n this substance comes out into the bone marrow or blood and it’s that substance that is the special thing, that prolly explains y 800K kids go
Missing a year mostly neat D.C.
+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #49
Black Larry 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,741 | Props total: 5566 5566
 LiVeWiRe83 said
Exactly I don’t remember what movie Johnny depp was in early in his career but it was bugged out he would put these drops on his tongue n sh*t made him act weird as fk like made u 100x higher than coke, n when his friend asked him where did u get it he said from a satanist, it was that sh*t when u torture a young kid their adrenaline n this substance comes out into the bone marrow or blood and it’s that substance that is the special thing, that prolly explains y 800K kids go
Missing a year mostly neat D.C.
The movie and book is fear and loathing in Las Vegas.
He also spoke on a few things in his Hells Angels book. I'm sure Hunter S. Has seen a lot. He's been around a lot of these politicians and he's been in the real underground. All the drugs he picked up from the hells angels and some were Satanists. It's a deep rabbit hole. The more you know the scarier it becomes. Those farfetched stories don't seem as farfetched any no more. Then it leads you into organ selling and washing money thru speeches, etc etc etc.
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #50
detroitdipset 
space
space
$733 | Props total: 864 864
 Blazeyy said
All they’re tryna do is insert fresh stem cells into your body which theoretically might rejuvenate you but I think if it were that simple a scientist would have picked up on it and stem cells wouldnt be an exploding field
yup, hell you can go to Europe and get stem cells injected into whatever part of your body/joints that needs rehabilitation. Just ask Joe rogan

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
-59online now  17
Rap legend DJ Quik Broke & forced to do local news to make $$$. Talks Offset C..
38 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  15
Video inside She wanted to lie but ....
28 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+32online now  14
Florence, SC: Routine Traffic Stop Ends With Officers Discovering Bag Of Human..
114 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+16online now  10
Video inside Famous Dex nodding off on IG Live
89 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+62online now  7
Video inside So Basically Gucci Mane Confirmed Niggas Don't fu-k With Eminem Like Th..
798 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+21online now  7
Dec 17 - Donald Trump has fu-ked the stock market
131 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+102online now  5
Image(s) inside Slim with a cake