Feminists might get RDD and Video Games Outlawed

most viewed right now
+83  39
82 comments @thotties
most viewed right now
28 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

Does she have a point?
Man let these kids play the damn game 102 97.14%
No this is wrong. Ban video games 3 2.86%
Voters: 105. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '18        #51
br82186 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,188 | Props total: 3638 3638
 Kushedgod said
Weird that they would go after a game that had such strong female characters. Almost like these bi*ches don't know what they're talking about and just looking to complain.
It's nothing new feminists tried to ban horror films back in 80's because the women in them were either weak ors.luts.
+1   

1 week ago '11        #52
Urbanchill 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,796 | Props total: 4097 4097
Video games especially ones like this where you play a role are based around reality so take that as you will...

In this instance im not saying what the guy did was right because that was just fu*king stupid but in this case womens rights were a real thing and males of a certain ideology all around the world were pig headed animals. This scenario depicts that perfectly.

The case would be different if rockstar or any video game producers in general made a specific group of people targets or made a select group of individuals antagonist for their righteous mission, then their would be a problem.

An example based off of this as something morally and artistically wrong would be a game centered around stopping women advancement rights or having missions where you have to stop this from happening. That isnt the case here and women arent the main npc targets throughout this game.

Sidenote: Joe rogan aint got no hands

1 week ago '05        #53
lokey19 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,031 | Props total: 367 367
 TheLastNonEarth said

Damnn... Hate to say that I agree this time. The developers made it POSSIBLE for a player to simulate torture to a feminist. The guy in the video hog tied her, dragged her w/a horse, fed her to an alligator, then shot her. Sure she's just pixels but it's a bad msg and i don't think for a minute there's not a mgtow or incel on the team who didn't dream this up

Ill tell you who you couldn't do this to in a lifelike game about WW2 ...ryhmes will fewish

Starts at 2:22

Black folks who scoff at this would be offended if he could happen to be able to string up a runaway slave on a tree
The developers made it possible to do that to anybody, not just women. Thereís a video of you hog tying a black person and throwing them to a klan rally. I watch smh and carried on. Iím black

1 week ago '06        #54
RAZAH CUTS 6360 heat pts6360
space
space
$57,833 | Props total: 30761 30761
Who believes nonsense like this? Lol... You alt-right weirdo gamer muthafu*kas are guilible fu*king as*holes man... straight up...

1 week ago '17        #55
TheLastNonEarth 92 heat pts92
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 41072 41072
 lokey19 said
The developers made it possible to do that to anybody, not just women. There’s a video of you hog tying a black person and throwing them to a klan rally. I watch smh and carried on. I’m black

Aw yea, it's gays talking equal rights on rdd2 you can do that to? Irish dudes begging for equal treatment in front of a no Irish allowed sign you can do that to? Jews?

Actually is there anyone else talking about equal rights you can fvck up in rdd2?

1 week ago '13        #56
solidsnake1864 7 heat pts
space
space
$14,554 | Props total: 354 354
 kronzsw said
sadie

Karen needs to let my boy Arthur titty fu*k

1 week ago '05        #57
Double M Set 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,727 | Props total: 4279 4279
 kronzsw said
sadie

Thatís My bi*ch No Lies, I Missed Some Of The Beginning And Didnít Even Know We Saved Her From OíDriscals In The Beginning, Until I Started A New Game...
sh*ts HEAT, Chuz

1 week ago '09        #58
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,716 | Props total: 6286 6286
 TheLastNonEarth said
Thats fu*ked up. I can understand folks being upset at this. And you know developers put her in there on purpose for things like this.

That said people have been going at games hard since Columbine and haven't succeeded whatsoever. Talk of video games being banned is fearmongering.

1 week ago '07        #59
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,929 | Props total: 4010 4010
Stop giving these bi*ches a voice; with that said,

my online character is a female

1 week ago '05        #60
BurninLz 35 heat pts35
space
space
$10,909 | Props total: 3242 3242
yeah good luck with that

short of pissing and moaning on college campuses. they arent about to do sh*t

1 week ago '18        #61
Dehone 
space
space
$1,746 | Props total: 5062 5062
It makes too much money and too many women are gamers. They aint stopping sh*t. These Anita Sarkeesian a.ss bi*ches need to fall back

1 week ago '16        #62
PeeKwod 
space
space
$1,723 | Props total: 3006 3006
Wish there was another Manhunt game made but not in these times

1 week ago '11        #63
QB Eagles 276 heat pts276
space
space
$15,707 | Props total: 9882 9882
I have a PS4, I wonder if I should get this game. I haven't played my PS4 since like 2017. I wonder what games I've missed out on.

1 week ago '17        #64
TaxStoneCooked 69 heat pts69
space
space
$10,560 | Props total: 27678 27678
 TheLastNonEarth said

Damnn... Hate to say that I agree this time. The developers made it POSSIBLE for a player to simulate torture to a feminist. The guy in the video hog tied her, dragged her w/a horse, fed her to an alligator, then shot her. Sure she's just pixels but it's a bad msg and i don't think for a minute there's not a mgtow or incel on the team who didn't dream this up

Ill tell you who you couldn't do this to in a lifelike game about WW2 ...ryhmes will fewish

Starts at 2:22

Black folks who scoff at this would be offended if he could happen to be able to string up a runaway slave on a tree
Funny you or the c*m brain feminazis dont care one bit about all the men that die in the game.

1 week ago '17        #65
space
space
 TaxStoneCooked said
Funny you or the c*m brain feminazis dont care one bit about all the men that die in the game.

I'm down for discussion. I'm ok with disagreement. I'm not ok with us being disrespectful or putting negative energy out there, not even on the internet. If you're cool with that, let's continue...

I actually addressed your point in the thread.

A. History creates context in the present. Any group who's caught a bad one in the past has been treated with kid gloves in the future. People can look at an actual indian reservation and see what happened in history to lead to the existence of reservations, right? Why can't people see what led us to a social climate where it's so taboo to disrespect native Americans today? Regarding women:
You can't debate that there's been inequality in the past, right? Women didnt always have the right to vote, right? Funny, you have men claiming that women have the upper hand NOW though? I see it as the universe always seeking balance. Society should be cautious about any group being treated unfairly so the pendulum doesn't shift the opposite way until that same group has SPECIAL PRIVILEGES in the future. The universe is always seeking balance. You notice I said I agree THIS TIME? It's because I notice when there's a double standard and that pendulum swing is giving women special privileges for some shyt that happened years ago. I'm not cool with that

Here's why I could see their point this time:

B. It wasn't just a woman. It was a woman discussing women's rights. Obviously there were women in the first rdd being dragged and beaten like the men and not much was said about it.

Not many people would take the struggle of their ancestors or forefathers lightly. If this dude dragged a random indian in rdd2? Ok. If it's an Indian bishing about how many contracts the government is breaking and how many of his people have been murdered by the colonists and their diseases? Not cool

1 week ago '17        #66
DaQCKing 22 heat pts22
space
space
$5,590 | Props total: 22422 22422
 TheLastNonEarth said
@

...it doesn't seem a bit umm INTENDED tho? They know their market (mgtow/incel)...it's like leaving a hidden treat for the gamers, knowing what would happen

Just asking though...

If she was a runaway slave talking about emancipation and there was a nearby tree he could be hung on....

Do you not think dudes would do it, post it online and be like OMG so sick of this PC culture. You can hang non runaway slaves too ya know!!

I guarantee you'll never see a call of duty WW2 edition where Jews could be put in gas Chambers. Eeesh Just the idea is hard to type.

You have to be in a certain mindframe to want to simulate doing any of this shyt to anyone in what looks like a 100% real high def graphic environment

There is a legit backlash against the perceived whiners in America who have never been on equal footing with white males in America since 1776
...and that's their market
Ion know man. COD had a mission back in the day called "No Russian". You were undercover as a terrorist and walked through an airport just gunning down unarmed NPCs. All white. I remember it caught backlash and they removed it from restocked games. If you got a copy when it 1st dropped, there was nothing they could do. I get what you're saying but a game as free flowing and open as RDR, you're going to have some sick minds out there living out their twisted fantasies. Saw one youtube video where a guy brought a black man to the KKK in the game. Rockstar programmed the KKK not to react to the players and NPCs so nothing actually happened.
+1   

1 week ago '17        #67
DaQCKing 22 heat pts22
space
space
$5,590 | Props total: 22422 22422
 Killaboy said
I'm about half way thru this game....
Addressing the thread, I feel like the the protagonist Arthur is actually anti bigotry...especially considering the times and all

Game even has a trusted female gunslinger...

Do gotta say tho, I'm not a big gamer anymore at all. No time with the family and kids stuff. This game is the most complete game I have ever played. The maps, the interactions, the realism... is just so mind blowing to me. Talking about the story mode I don't know about online. sh*t makes me Find time to go on missions ..be staying up til 1 am on work nights and not being pissed off the whole next day

Even got me considering playing thru a 2nd time which I haven't done since halo just so I can do all the side missions and sh*t
Question for the hardcore gamers...do you find the game to be too easy??
Like I said I ain't played in a long time but I rarely if ever have to retry a mission

Rockstar knocked this one the fu*k out the ball park for me brehs
Rockstar games are easier than they used to be back when you had to use cheat codes. Havent used a cheat code for a Rockstar game since PS3. Wanna make it more challenging? Take off auto aim.
+3   

1 week ago '17        #68
space
space
 DaQCKing said
Ion know man. COD had a mission back in the day called "No Russian". You were undercover as a terrorist and walked through an airport just gunning down unarmed NPCs. All white. I remember it caught backlash and they removed it from restocked games. If you got a copy when it 1st dropped, there was nothing they could do. I get what you're saying but a game as free flowing and open as RDR, you're going to have some sick minds out there living out their twisted fantasies. Saw one youtube video where a guy brought a black man to the KKK in the game. Rockstar programmed the KKK not to react to the players and NPCs so nothing actually happened.

You just made my point. I actually appreciate the context because I'm not that knowledgeable on video game culture tbh:

All white. I remember it caught backlash and they removed it from restocked games. If you got a copy when it 1st dropped, there was nothing they could do.
Were Russians the ones critical of the game btw?

A. I spent several posts in this thread discussing how history affects current present day behavioural norms and social perceptions. I'll refer back to this point at the end of this post. When you referred to whites being k!lled by whites, I think it's obvious why minorities who were oppressed by whites are viewed differently than whites who were, E.g. the native Americans and irish can't compare struggles in America. The perception is that non whites got it much worse from whites than anyone else in the long run. We don't view these cases on an equal scale.

game as free flowing and open as RDR, you're going to have some sick minds out there living out their twisted fantasies.
I already addressed this. Shes not just a woman. She's a woman championing women's rights, so maybe she should've been off limits to being beat up or k!lled by a man, given the context.

Saw one youtube video where a guy brought a black man to the KKK in the game. Rockstar programmed the KKK not to react to the players and NPCs so nothing actually happened.
As they should have. Some things aren't funny, given history. Again, it'd especially be viewed bad if the KKK was able to torture that black man at a nearby picnic in a game developed by what's a.ssumed to be a white company. Yes, people are ultra sensitive when it comes to any misperceived Injustice perpetrated against a black man by a white man.

If anybody is still unclear on why this is the case, especially any white guys in the thread, we can discuss how we got here century by century to a place where some of you now feel 'oppressed' by the sensitivity of people over any perceived slight against Blacks by any white man.

[pic - click to view]

We've never had equality, especially not when n*ggas were getting lynched but NOW equality is wanted when it comes to who or what we can say to people across ethnic or racial lines....same dumb shyt every time

Omfg bro, if I hung a white character on a tree with a rope no one would say anything duuuude. That's anti-white reverse backwards inverted racism.

Muhthafu*kaz literally refuse to consider history, context and how TF we got here

Last edited by TheLastNonEarth; 12-03-2018 at 02:14 AM..

1 week ago '17        #69
SPdaGOAT 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,134 | Props total: 23935 23935
Cant believe Rockstar catching this much flack for being great game developers and designing their game to give players real freedom. Once again, competence goes punished because people cant just chill the fu*k out.

Ima make a montage feeding blacks and latinos in this game to different animals, lets see if they get outraged at that.

1 week ago '10        #70
KJHARDY 85 heat pts85
space
space
$24,966 | Props total: 16200 16200
 kronzsw said
sadie

Yo Sadie was bout that life.

1 week ago '05        #71
SquirrelXss 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,812 | Props total: 2920 2920
Bunch of soft bi*ches in this thread. Arent yal for getting video games started out as a escape from reality.

So tall want sh*t to be miserable just like yall are?

1 week ago '05        #72
SquirrelXss 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,812 | Props total: 2920 2920
Bunch of soft bi*ches in this thread. Arent yal for getting video games started out as a escape from reality.

So tall want sh*t to be miserable just like yall are?

1 week ago '06        #73
DJ Endo 
space
space
$1,086 | Props total: 466 466
3rd wave feminism is such a joke. How long are we going to let whiny a.ss overly sensitive women dictate the way the world works?

They've already destroyed comedy. And i'm really into the comedy scene, so that was big enough blow. And now they're coming for my games too? bi*ches have crossed the line. I'M SLAPPING THESE SILLY bi*chES ON SITE!!!!!

Seriously tho, the PC sh*t is getting WAYYYYYYYYY out of hand.
+2   

7 days ago '14        #74
UnclePhilOH16 160 heat pts160
space
space
$2,888 | Props total: 7635 7635
 R Shackleford said
Red Dead Redemption?

Outlaw?

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+37online now  26
Video inside Fuego 🔥🔥🔥
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+75online now  21
mom comes up with greatest punishment of all time :mjlol:
108 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+23online now  14
Video inside What is "Brain Hacking"? Tech insiders on why you should care
33 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  9
Video inside Thick chick lifting weights in the GYM!!!!!
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  4
Image(s) inside Uh Oh: LA Rising Star BLUEFACE Got BOOED OFF STAGE & MIC CUT OFF AT Uz..
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  4
Image(s) inside Dec 9 - Annoyed Baltimore Drivers Want City To Crack Down On 'Squeegee..
93 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+185online now  3
Image(s) inside Woman sh-ts on ALL Men Under 6 feet tall then gets Ethered
180 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+146online now  3
Image(s) inside Them Ethiopian Girls Are Something Else, Breh