Larry Hoover's Relationship with J Prince

most viewed right now
123 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 4 days ago '06        #26
Mr. Future 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,092 | Props total: 3937 3937
 RoyRogers225 said
Bullsh*t who u connected to don’t matter much they can only vouch for u for so far until a n*gga get to the point they gonna bust yo head no matter who u kno u can’t hide behind a n*gga no more I kno John gotti so I’m safe fu*k no some pu**y a*s n*ggas might spare u cause they scared of dat mane but a real n*gga if they beef out gonna bust yo head and if Larry Hoover feel played n*gga gonna try to bust his head u act like n*ggas wasn’t out here tryna bust Larry Hoover head outchea like he ain’t got enemies n*ggas don’t give a fu*k who u kno foh
I agree and understand what youre saying to a degree but thats totally not my point. The topic I was speaking on wasn't so-called enemies, the topic is/was connections, and being connections and those on the outside looking in seem to think its as simple as black and white without a grey area, and I agree with you, anyone can be got, thats a fact. BUT ALSO, the fact remains, the more connected you are the harder it is for you to get close to, unless the one whos on your tail has the same kind of connections.
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+109online now  274
Video inside Rumor: R&B Singer Avant Given Less Than Six Months To Live!!
241 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+21online now  40
Image(s) inside DJ Build a brawd
39 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-62online now  36
Image(s) inside Look how much Justin Bieber is enjoying his married life
145 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+48online now  15
Video inside Gillie Tells Story About Birdman Ordering "Shrimp Lamborghini" At A Res..
90 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy