StockX Horrible First Experience 🤬👎🏽👎🏽

most viewed right now
+37  56
103 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '17        #26
Pretty Tone 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,323 | Props total: 20871 20871
n*gga typing in emoji buying 100 dollar shirts
+9   

2 weeks ago '07        #27
MELODY 123 heat pts123
space
space
$13,121 | Props total: 6479 6479
Stock X and GOAT have the highest seller fees. Almost identical, probably the same company. fu*k them both.
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #28
Boog423 
space
space
$3 | Props total: 4 4
I bought 4 pairs of sneakers from StockX within a 2 week span with no issues whatsoever.
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #29
OG.JMB.159 72 heat pts72
space
space
$4,629 | Props total: 11478 11478
 acefresh said
Maybe itís a sign from God to stop spending $92 on a $2 T-shirt because of a logo
Word.. I still dont understand whats the big deal of this "Supreme" sh*t... I have people from all over the world come to my hotel and the only question they ask me is where is the supreme store... im like "da fuq"
+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #30
OG.JMB.159 72 heat pts72
space
space
 Nemohoes95 said
In nyc they have a dropoff center where u can drop of ur sales, and they legit check they do there is so weak. I wonder how many fakes they let through, all they do is feel the material, glance at the inside and the sole real quick.
Can I get a location I know i have some sneakers i need to check

2 weeks ago '12        #31
acefresh 23 heat pts23
space
space
$9,640 | Props total: 32941 32941
 OG.JMB.159 said
Word.. I still dont understand whats the big deal of this "Supreme" sh*t... I have people from all over the world come to my hotel and the only question they ask me is where is the supreme store... im like "da fuq"
i wonder the same. i don't even fu*k with graphic tees what so ever. plain white, black, grey crewneck/v-neck and im good. im more into jackets n sh*t like that...stuff that's timeless.

overpaying for brand names just because that's the in thing is some high school sh*t imo
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #32
OG.JMB.159 72 heat pts72
space
space
 acefresh said
i wonder the same. i don't even fu*k with graphic tees what so ever. plain white, black, grey crewneck/v-neck and im good. im more into jackets n sh*t like that...stuff that's timeless.

overpaying for brand names just because that's the in thing is some high school sh*t imo
What it is, is that most motherfu*kers cant dress, so they are survived by the name brand on their clothes.

You ever see somebody and you look at their outfit like and when you start roasting him, and his defense is ... "This shirt is Gucci" or "These True Religion jeans they cost 300" and the famous "these n*ggas dont know"

but you still cant stop laughing, because n*gga really made all those name brands look like some Conway / Target / Salvation Army sh*t..
+2   

2 weeks ago '12        #33
acefresh 23 heat pts23
space
space
$9,640 | Props total: 32941 32941
 OG.JMB.159 said
What it is, is that most motherfu*kers cant dress, so they are survived by the name brand on their clothes.

You ever see somebody and you look at their outfit like and when you start roasting him, and his defense is ... "This shirt is Gucci" or "These True Religion jeans they cost 300" and the famous "these n*ggas dont know"

but you still cant stop laughing, because n*gga really made all those name brands look like some Conway / Target / Salvation Army sh*t..
yea they be walkin around lookin like

[pic - click to view]

funny thing one could go into a salvation store n come out lookin better than some of these hype beasts if you have taste. i mean like i said, if you got it like that why the fu*k not. but even then, as seen in exhibit A....you can't buy class
+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #34
OG.JMB.159 72 heat pts72
space
space
 acefresh said

[pic - click to view]

funny thing one could go into a salvation store n come out lookin better than some of these hype beasts if you have taste. i mean like i said, if you got it like that why the fu*k not. but even then, as seen in exhibit A....you can't buy class
grown man showing off his ankles
+3   

2 weeks ago '18        #35
MsMarySon 
space
space
space
$628 | Props total: 854 854
 RoBCaSh said
So I finally decided to use the StockX🙅🏾*♂️ app after having it for a couple months. I usually use GOAT🐐 but they only sell sneakers on the app and I was looking for some Supreme tees. I headed over to StockX🙅🏾*♂️app where I had previously set up an account just never made any purchases or bids and saw some cool Supreme tees👕 I liked.
So i find one I like and instead of even bidding I take the buy it now💰option to save the time⏲ or so I thought. I pay for the t shirt and wait for my confirmation email and further details. But NOPE😧.... I was immediately hit with an email informing me about a cancellation of my order for "Fraud Protection" and that I'd need to send a picture of my Id and some other documents 🤔 and I would be issued a refund. I was obviously offended because I was being treated like a scammer yet I paid in full ($91.95) with my legit bank card 💳.
After emailing back and forth for almost 5 days, and having StockX🙅🏾*♂️tell me they already refunded the money, I had to have my bank issue the refund and pursue StockX🙅🏾*♂️..
Everyone I know that has ever used this app never had to go thru this a PAYING CUSTOMER. I could understand if I was selling something but I PAID IN FULL for an item that they claimed they pre verified and authenticated.
That whole ordeal left a bad taste in my mouth (pause) about that whole organization..just wanted to share my story.. I currently have to use apps like LetGo or OfferUp 🤷🏾*♂️
I donít know the issue but itís definitely you. Iíve bought 4 pair of Jís and a Off white Jersey at $497 total. I love that site!!!

2 weeks ago '17        #36
ThaFrozenOne 
space
space
space
$785 | Props total: 1620 1620
 StillSFamilyRep said
If the man felt like treating himself by using his hard earned money, why does it matter fam?

He likes what he likes I'm planning on buying the Yeezy 700 Salt's on Friday. Gotta look clean when I go to LA next month

Will be the 1st and last time I pay $300+ for sneakers, but I'll let you guys know how my experience with StockX goes
Right these n*ggas be lame af tryna shame a mf for spending they money how they want too
+2   

2 weeks ago '14        #37
Nemohoes95 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$2,668 | Props total: 9410 9410
 OG.JMB.159 said
Can I get a location I know i have some sneakers i need to check
150 Wooster St
New York, NY 10012

2 weeks ago '04        #38
diamond4981 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,106 | Props total: 510 510
offerup i sold some shoes. they had prepaid shipping label. i didnt have my printer working and my job printer was messed up. so i ship and send the tracking number to the customer. only to find out that offerup doesnt have a 1800 number to call so i could tell them about the change. long story i an still trying to get paid from that transaction from jan. I messaged them last month and they said they ok for the money to be refunded. still dont see it

2 weeks ago '13        #39
SamDaHammer 
space
space
$736 | Props total: 421 421
 Nemohoes95 said
U bugging sneakers fakes are getting way more advanced, sh*t some fakes are made in the same place where the reals ones are. Stock x workers barely look at the shoe, unacceptable if Iím paying resell prices.
Agreed i swear jordan made them terra cota joints cause they was selling like crazy online now there considered official releases...

2 weeks ago '15        #40
Lito Guapalot 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,469 | Props total: 12466 12466
 acefresh said

[pic - click to view]

Outfit looking like it came out of that episode of south park where they was dressing up and acting gay

+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #41
spunkyXL 49 heat pts49
space
space
$2,523 | Props total: 3691 3691
I use GOAT for selling because they allow Damaged boxes
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #42
spunkyXL 49 heat pts49
space
space
$2,523 | Props total: 3691 3691
GOAT charges taxes now. Will Stockx follow?

2 weeks ago '04        #43
Ace2125 28 heat pts28
space
space
$5,691 | Props total: 1260 1260
Sounds like a personal problem

1 week ago '04        #44
Youngporter 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,069 | Props total: 710 710
Just bought my first pair of kicks off stockx and it was a great experience. Took a bit long like 2 weeks but the kicks came clean mint condition. Box was prestine as well. I bought the dragonball z gonna kicks. Next up is vegetas kicks
+1   

1 week ago '06        #45
RAZAH CUTS 6472 heat pts6472
space
space
$58,651 | Props total: 33544 33544
I don't use stockX... only champ's, foot action, footlocker, DTLR, Shiekh, Nike.com, SNKRS app and yes, GOAT...

have heard too many horror stories from StockX

1 week ago '09        #46
yadayada 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$21 | Props total: 54 54
 RoBCaSh said
So I finally decided to use the StockX🙅🏾*♂️ app after having it for a couple months. I usually use GOAT🐐 but they only sell sneakers on the app and I was looking for some Supreme tees. I headed over to StockX🙅🏾*♂️app where I had previously set up an account just never made any purchases or bids and saw some cool Supreme tees👕 I liked.
So i find one I like and instead of even bidding I take the buy it now💰option to save the time⏲ or so I thought. I pay for the t shirt and wait for my confirmation email and further details. But NOPE😧.... I was immediately hit with an email informing me about a cancellation of my order for "Fraud Protection" and that I'd need to send a picture of my Id and some other documents 🤔 and I would be issued a refund. I was obviously offended because I was being treated like a scammer yet I paid in full ($91.95) with my legit bank card 💳.
After emailing back and forth for almost 5 days, and having StockX🙅🏾*♂️tell me they already refunded the money, I had to have my bank issue the refund and pursue StockX🙅🏾*♂️..
Everyone I know that has ever used this app never had to go thru this a PAYING CUSTOMER. I could understand if I was selling something but I PAID IN FULL for an item that they claimed they pre verified and authenticated.
That whole ordeal left a bad taste in my mouth (pause) about that whole organization..just wanted to share my story.. I currently have to use apps like LetGo or OfferUp 🤷🏾*♂️
Exact same happen to me but with shoes. Mind you, I bought 3 pairs off stockx already and then I got hit with this fraud sh*t. Iím like how the fu*k is it fraud when I used the same billing, shipping, and credit card every time. All the lady could tell me was I needed to use PayPal.

1 week ago '04        #47
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,369 | Props total: 4313 4313
 JugHead said

Bruh need to get that eye fixed before dropping stacks on kicks

1 week ago '08        #48
asoria85 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,215 | Props total: 26 26
 mrep3 said
I have never paid markup on anything ever!!! You a fool for even entertaining that app.
Convenience is value

1 week ago '11        #49
L1C4 80 heat pts80
space
space
$8,557 | Props total: 3386 3386
Bought on there & sold many times with no issues

It’s wayyyyyyy better then GOAT if you like deadstock sh*t

1 week ago '04        #50
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,889 | Props total: 4653 4653
i've spent thousands at StockX, never had an issue.
+3   

Home      

most viewed right now
+64online now  15
goes to my college... damn yo. Middle finger to this life fahm.
68 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  13
Video inside The Racist History of the first female Captain Marvel
22 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+46online now  13
US sitting at 100% on Rotten Tomatoes right now
105 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  8
Image(s) inside What Nike sweatsuit is this?
35 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy