Sketchers some savages for this lol

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '15        #26
OsirisReborn 
space
space
$211 | Props total: 304 304
Sketchers a top 5 most clowned brand but they been in the game a long time while others came n went
+5   

2 weeks ago '15        #27
160z 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,444 | Props total: 18268 18268
 pacman45 said
If they could manage to get some designers and create a lane for wide footers they could definitely find a niche in the basketball category. I remember a time where I told myself I wouldn't be caught dead in some Adidas, over time I completely went against that sentiment. Who knows what this brand could do
Adidas and sketchers in comparison? You free basing
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #28
Teddy KGB 41 heat pts41
space
space
$14,713 | Props total: 46544 46544
 pacman45 said
I have a few friends with wide feet that complain constantly after they play ball. I have no clue why nike can have a shoe like the monarch come in all kinds of widths but for some reason they ignore the performance/basketball styles. Any brand could make a k*lling in that department but they choose to ignore that aspect.
Nike and Jordan have the biggest selection of basketball shoes in all different styles for all different positions and foot types. You must be joking.
+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #29
Teddy KGB 41 heat pts41
space
space
 reffahead said
Hit it on the head for someone like me. I love the performance of my Nikes but them joints cause major problems for my Tailor's bunion. It's akward playing in some Shapeups but my feet feel good and it takes some pressure off the knees.

Yall don't want no painful thick blister on the side of your pinky toe. Had to wait a week for that sh*t to burst. Part of the problem was my own for wearing some dry hard cotton socks that day.
If you have a tailor's bunion, it's not the shoe's fault that you are in pain. Nike makes shoes for wide-footers, or if you want a certain model that isn't wide, you can just go a 1/2 size up.
+1   

2 weeks ago '13        #30
reffahead 
space
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 1189 1189
 Teddy KGB said
If you have a tailor's bunion, it's not the shoe's fault that you are in pain. Nike makes shoes for wide-footers, or if you want a certain model that isn't wide, you can just go a 1/2 size up.
You don't think I've tried Nike wide shoes. Their basketball shoes in wide are still too narrow. Going a bigger size only makes them longer, not wider.

I usually play in running shoes like Asics, New Balance that offer wide 2E and 4E.

2 weeks ago '10        #31
pacman45 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,054 | Props total: 7827 7827
 160z said
Adidas and sketchers in comparison? You free basing
Nah thats not what I meant. Im just saying years back I thought Adidas was horrendous. Over time they managed to completely change things and maybe skechers could do the same by creating a specific lane for themselves in the performance category. Cosmetically they're not really be for me but if they cater to wide footers who play sports its possible for them to get a resurgence.

2 weeks ago '10        #32
pacman45 8 heat pts OP
space
space
 Teddy KGB said
Nike and Jordan have the biggest selection of basketball shoes in all different styles for all different positions and foot types. You must be joking.
Which basketball shoe does nike have that is popular which contain different widths? I genuinely wanna know im not trying to be sarcastic either

2 weeks ago '15        #33
Teddy KGB 41 heat pts41
space
space
 reffahead said
You don't think I've tried Nike wide shoes. Their basketball shoes in wide are still too narrow. Going a bigger size only makes them longer, not wider.

I usually play in running shoes like Asics, New Balance that offer wide 2E and 4E.
Regardless, it's not the shoe making your foot hurt. It's your condition that is the problem.

2 weeks ago '15        #34
Teddy KGB 41 heat pts41
space
space
 pacman45 said
Which basketball shoe does nike have that is popular which contain different widths? I genuinely wanna know im not trying to be sarcastic either
It's not that they make different widths of each shoe, but they make certain models that are designed for wide feet. As far as which ones, you can use Google just as easy as I can.

2 weeks ago '13        #35
reffahead 
space
space
space
 Teddy KGB said
Regardless, it's not the shoe making your foot hurt. It's your condition that is the problem.
Bro, if I have no pain in Skechers or running shoes but with basketball shoes, it's the latter n*gga.

2 weeks ago '10        #36
pacman45 8 heat pts OP
space
space
 Teddy KGB said
It's not that they make different widths of each shoe, but they make certain models that are designed for wide feet. As far as which ones, you can use Google just as easy as I can.
Ok gotcha. I just think if they can make certain basketball shoes in E or 2E widths they could benefit from that. It doesn't have to be every one but I cannot find a single pair that comes on those widths. I have searched and cannot find a single pair like that. I was just speaking in that aspect, of course every shoe is made with different widths and arches in mind but some people do look for those particular requirements.

2 weeks ago '15        #37
Teddy KGB 41 heat pts41
space
space
 reffahead said
Bro, if I have no pain in Skechers or running shoes but with basketball shoes, it's the latter n*gga.
If I play basketball in a pair of Nikes with a broken leg, is it the shoes or is it my broken leg that is the problem?

2 weeks ago '16        #38
Funke 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,254 | Props total: 3526 3526
Skechers push ups in basketball

2 weeks ago '06        #39
"SS" 32 heat pts32
space
space
$11,553 | Props total: 10715 10715
Go in any hospital and 90% of the staff is rockin skechers, I've never owned a pair but from everything I've heard there one of the most comfortable shoes you can buy
+1   

2 weeks ago '14        #40
Bigboi781 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$4,128 | Props total: 3224 3224
 LILHAITIBABYYY said
nobody still gon buy sketchers

Literally the most uncool brand in the world

That one piece capsule was a step in the right direction but they gon need more heat and less of the orthopedic/ fast food shoes.
If Iím not mistaken, Skechers is a top 3 selling sneaker brand

2 weeks ago '18        #41
LILHAITIBABYYY 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$376 | Props total: 1658 1658
 Bigboi781 said
If Iím not mistaken, Skechers is a top 3 selling sneaker brand
And McDonaldís is a top 3 selling restaurant.

2 weeks ago '13        #42
reffahead 
space
space
space
 pacman45 said
This dumbass n*gga just talking man. Some Youtuber would have been put wide foot people on if some Kobe's, KD's, Hyper's, etc. were out.

He's probably just a Nike head that thinks the brand is God's gift to feet.

[video - click to view]

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '15        #43
Tully Blanchard 54 heat pts54
space
space
$11,072 | Props total: 57062 57062
 reffahead said
This dumbass n*gga just talking man. Some Youtuber would have been put wide foot people on if some Kobe's, KD's, Hyper's, etc. were out.

He's probably just a Nike head that thinks the brand is God's gift to feet.

Real talk Iím a Nike head and these latest shoes fit and feel like trash.

2 weeks ago '08        #44
froggystyles 2 heat pts
space
space
$115 | Props total: 215 215
 pacman45 said
I have a few friends with wide feet that complain constantly after they play ball. I have no clue why nike can have a shoe like the monarch come in all kinds of widths but for some reason they ignore the performance/basketball styles. Any brand could make a k*lling in that department but they choose to ignore that aspect.
we call the monarchs air caucasians
+1   

2 weeks ago '10        #45
pacman45 8 heat pts OP
space
space
 froggystyles said
we call the monarchs air caucasians

Well... yeah lol

7 days ago '15        #46
Fantastic 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,345 | Props total: 7669 7669
 LILHAITIBABYYY said
nobody still gon buy sketchers

Literally the most uncool brand in the world

That one piece capsule was a step in the right direction but they gon need more heat and less of the orthopedic/ fast food shoes.
They cater to different demo. Old people lol.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+23online now  54
Image(s) inside Shorty from tory lanez video
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+91online now  34
The RATCHETS in Miami Beach was CUTTING UP for Spring Break 2019.
252 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
-16online now  32
NBA Dwayne Wades son werks the runway better than Tyra Banks
77 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+140online now  20
Image(s) inside Come Get Your Auntie Before I Fvck Her, Bruh