Is this enough jewelry?

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

4 weeks ago '18        #26
ICONIC 210 heat pts210 OP
space
space
$3,217 | Props total: 17572 17572
 Shmoedog said
Jeff bezos need to do this? Why don't he stunt on the gram since he got money and is the richest man in the world? why don't he?
True. But everyone KNOWS how much money Bezos has....floyd trying to let yall n*ggas know he got bread. Lol...that and he just got a flashy personality

4 weeks ago '16        #27
3LIT3 
space
space
space
$817 | Props total: 814 814
 ICONIC said
With all that money why is he so damn insecure?
+1   

4 weeks ago '16        #28
Lagos 181 heat pts181
space
space
$7,677 | Props total: 12610 12610
n*ggas mad as fu*k.
+3   

4 weeks ago '18        #29
space
space
 squirtofkahlua said

Reasons behind showing off

There are many reasons why a person may become showy. Even though the need to show off is internal, it has a lot to do with the environment a showy person is in and the type of people to whom he's trying to show off.

Insecurity

Itís the most common reason behind showiness. A person shows off only when he needs to. Only when he thinks that others donít consider him important will he try to prove that he's important.

If you know that you're great, you donít need to tell anyone about it. They should already know. However, if you think that they donít know you're great, then youíll have to make efforts to display your greatness.

A martial arts master will never challenge you for a f*ght or show off his skills because he knows that he's a master. A beginner, however, will show off greatly and challenge anybody he can just to prove to himself and to others that he's good because he isn't sure whether he's good or not.

Similarly, a girl who feels insecure about her looks will try to show off by comparing herself to top models and actresses but a girl who knows that sheís beautiful wonít feel the need to do that.

Childhood experiences

Our childhood experiences shape a lot of our adult behaviors. We try to replicate our favorable childhood experiences when we're adults.

If a child was showered with a lot of attention from his parents and those around him, then he may try to maintain that attention level as an adult by becoming showy. This usually happens with the youngest or the only child.

The youngest or the only children usually get a lot of attention from their family and when they become adults, they seek to replicate this favorable situation.

In other words, they still seek attention but use other subtle ways. In childhood, they just had to cry or jump up and down to gain attention but as adults, they find more socially acceptable ways to do that.

Itís very common to see an only child or the youngest child obsessed with branded clothes, fast cars, high-end gadgets and stuff like that which would allow him to grab people's attention. (Impact of birth order on personality)
We all like nice things but an obsession with showing them off points to some other underlying need.

Accept me

A showy person usually doesn't show off in front of everyone but only in front of those whom he wants to impress. If a person likes someone, then heís very likely to show off in front of them to gain their love and acceptance.

I've observed it so many times. Just minutes into the conversation and the showy person has already started bragging.

I can confidently a*sume that you know at least one person who likes to say great things about himself in front of you but not others. The reality is- he just wants you to like him because he likes you!

Show off and Identity

What are the type of things that a person usually shows off?

The type of things that reinforce a particular identity that the person likes about himself. If a person has an identity of, say, an intellectual i.e. he sees himself as an intellectual, then he'll definitely show off things that reinforce this identity.

These may include showing off the books he has read or the degrees he has collected.

Similarly, If they have an identity of being an intelligent person, then they'll love to show off things that prove how intelligent they are.

Conclusion

If you really are amazing and if you believe others also consider you amazing, then you wonít need to prove it. We only show off when we think that others are evaluating us negatively or when we are in need of attention.

Show off is just your mindís attempt to improve your image and you will only try to improve your image if you think thereís something wrong with it!

[pic - click to view]

@

Is it really insecurity?? I mean not only does he have money but he the best boxer of our time. What would he be insecure about? Not saying he aint..just wanna know how yall arrive at that

4 weeks ago '12        #30
AlBooBoo 18 heat pts18
space
space
$45,848 | Props total: 63775 63775
WHy not enjoy ur money however you want to while you alive. Can’t take this sh*t with you when you die

4 weeks ago '18        #31
niruggg 45 heat pts45
space
space
$6,142 | Props total: 16718 16718
 BobbiHeadRagTop said

+1   

4 weeks ago '18        #32
niruggg 45 heat pts45
space
space
$6,142 | Props total: 16718 16718
 ICONIC said
@

Is it really insecurity?? I mean not only does he have money but he the best boxer of our time. What would he be insecure about? Not saying he aint..just wanna know how yall arrive at that
only an insecure person would feel the need

4 weeks ago '16        #33
Lagos 181 heat pts181
space
space
$7,677 | Props total: 12610 12610
 AlBooBoo said
WHy not enjoy ur money however you want to while you alive. Canít take this sh*t with you when you die
Exactly bozo

4 weeks ago '06        #34
realgunta 887 heat pts887
space
space
$27,122 | Props total: 49403 49403

[pic - click to view]

+4   

4 weeks ago '06        #35
space
space
"Like slaves on a ship talking about who got the flyest chain"

4 weeks ago '18        #36
InfamousJ 1 heat pts
space
space
$515 | Props total: 809 809
n*gga will be broke again in 10 yrs owing millions to the IRS. He is the worst stereotype of a black person. fu*k this clown
+1   

4 weeks ago '18        #37
space
space
 realgunta said

[pic - click to view]

Back in the day we was slaves
Whips and chains
Its tradition All I got whips and chains
All I did Flip some cane
Now a n*gga sick of the range
Only a new six could fix the pain
Look at all these goose bumps round my wrist and veins
+1   

4 weeks ago '06        #38
space
space
 ICONIC said
Back in the day we was slaves
Whips and chains
Its tradition All I got whips and chains
All I did Flip some cane
Now a n*gga sick of the range
Only a new six could fix the pain
Look at all these goose bumps round my wrist and veins

[video - click to view]

+1   

4 weeks ago '13        #39
PCDubya 
space
space
space
$845 | Props total: 1923 1923
Everyone actting like they wouldnt be flexing if they had floyd money.

4 weeks ago '18        #40
BlackjesuS 
space
space
space
$343 | Props total: 324 324
 Killaboy said
Aye I really feel the pimp cup vibe...
But homie look like he drinkin out a lamp stand or a candle stick holder

It's solid gold tho 👌

4 weeks ago '18        #41
BlackjesuS 
space
space
space
$343 | Props total: 324 324
 PCDubya said
Everyone actting like they wouldnt be flexing if they had floyd money.

I have 0 interest in chains and/or watches

4 weeks ago '14        #42
G.W. 264 heat pts264
space
space
$24,231 | Props total: 44924 44924
What a f*g**t.

4 weeks ago '14        #43
G.W. 264 heat pts264
space
space
$24,231 | Props total: 44924 44924
 ICONIC said
@

If you canít tell Floyd is insecure I feel bad for you.

4 weeks ago '15        #44
thirssty58 6 heat pts
space
space
$13,919 | Props total: 20524 20524
 Maxbcline said
That lonely look in his eyes at the end
What I noticed toosmh

4 weeks ago '17        #45
Hater 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$4,532 | Props total: 12890 12890
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
I find it funny that most of the people hating on Floyd not no where near the same tax bracket and they haven't put in as much work and dedication as him. it's easy to hate when you not in the same league.

let the slaps rain
+2   

4 weeks ago '18        #46
space
space
 G.W. said
Bad for me? Are you stupid? I simply asked a question...you failed to answer

4 weeks ago '18        #47
space
space
 BlackjesuS said
I have 0 interest in chains and/or watches
Yea but maybe you would splurge on something else though. Expensive trips? Super high end restaurants? Cars?
+2   

4 weeks ago '10        #48
Trilluminati GA 435 heat pts435
space
space
$51,651 | Props total: 17335 17335
Id rather be a heteros*xual with no herpes

4 weeks ago '17        #49
Hater 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$4,532 | Props total: 12890 12890
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 G.W. said
sounds like hate

4 weeks ago '07        #50
ericsupreme 
space
space
space
$630 | Props total: 474 474
 T Town84 said
I love floyd as a boxer! but as a person, he makes it hard to sometimes lol.. I mean, Im sure he can careless about my opinion, but if he feels the need to floss, Flash his wealth in front everyone, and expect them not to feel a certain way he's clearly lost touch with reality, and ppl who live in poverty.. Bruh, I could never act like this when I know theres family's/people out here struggling doing all that they can to get out of their circumstances.. We know you have bread, and I respect the hustle especially since he's done it legally from what I know.. But is this and the caption really necessary?

Ecclesiastes 5:10

Whoever loves money never has enough; whoever loves wealth is never satisfied with their income. This too is meaningless.
well said sir.

Home      

most viewed right now
+92online now  44
The RATCHETS in Miami Beach was CUTTING UP for Spring Break 2019.
252 comments
24 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+23online now  43
Image(s) inside Shorty from tory lanez video
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-16online now  31
NBA Dwayne Wades son werks the runway better than Tyra Banks