My New Jewelery Business... Let's Build

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '05        #51
JimDinO77 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,475 | Props total: 10014 10014
what's the ticket to buss down a watch, minus the cost of the watch..... Vs
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #52
jrillathegreat 
space
space
space
$3 | Props total: 3 3
 mikejuheard said
Stone will get cloudy so beware on which stones you get
What kinda stones do you suggest?? Are lab diamond's alright?

2 weeks ago '17        #53
Cartel Weekly 3 heat pts OP
space
space
$600 | Props total: 1233 1233
 jrillathegreat said
Definitely interested bro. I could care less about if the stones are "real" as long as it looks good I'm all right! What's your contact info so I can work something up for you. I was going to work with some guys on Alibaba but I'm all for putting my money back into my community at all cost.
I'm glad we got the same mindset bro! Me personally diamonds not an investment gold is so im going the cheap but look good route, it's not like you can tell the difference. Like Juve said on my favorite song "Tha Man" "you paid $1500 I paid $59.99 got diamonds and rolies and shinning at the same time I ain't scared but I ain't dumb or I ain't stupid but I know how to survive in the projects and how to do sh*t" 7576897441 all the money going back into the community
+4   

2 weeks ago '04        #54
qutaboi225 55 heat pts55
space
space
$5,449 | Props total: 11534 11534
 NEWYORKTlMES said
Jewelers out here floodin rapper pieces with lab diamonds since itís the same donít front OP
Yes....thats why Ben Baller was hiding behind an IG exposing NY jewlers for their imaginary diamond mine. Most them sh*ts are cvds, moisonite, or enhanced bullsh*ts. Gucci Mane and Keish just got 3 rings that if they were real would be about their combined networth. Aint no way them sh*ts is natural diamonds

[instagram - click to view]

+6   

2 weeks ago '16        #55
jrillathegreat 
space
space
space
$3 | Props total: 3 3
 Cartel Weekly said
I'm glad we got the same mindset bro! Me personally diamonds not an investment gold is so im going the cheap but look good route, it's not like you can tell the difference. Like Juve said on my favorite song "Tha Man" "you paid $1500 I paid $59.99 got diamonds and rolies and shinning at the same time I ain't scared but I ain't dumb or I ain't stupid but I know how to survive in the projects and how to do sh*t" 7576897441 all the money going back into the community
#SayNoMore I'ma shop with you. I got a 937 area code so if you see that in the AM it is I.
+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #56
mwtx 
space
space
$6,800 | Props total: 4896 4896
 nahsuhmeanz said
I need a bust down lab-stone invicta. 2k limit
Fixed

+7   

2 weeks ago '17        #57
space
space
 NEWYORKTlMES said
Jewelers out here floodin rapper pieces with lab diamonds since itís the same donít front OP
Yes bro think about it, look how much one real natural yellow diamonds cost... Then multiple that by 1000+ just for one piece... But technology changed the game
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #58
space
space
 JimDinO77 said
what's the ticket to buss down a watch, minus the cost of the watch..... Vs
Depending on the sizes of the stones between $4000 to $20000
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #59
space
space
 qutaboi225 said
Yes....thats why Ben Baller was hiding behind an IG exposing NY jewlers for their imaginary diamond mine. Most them sh*ts are cvds, moisonite, or enhanced bullsh*ts. Gucci Mane and Keish just got 3 rings that if they were real would be about their combined networth. Aint no way them sh*ts is natural diamonds

Everybody who knows knows. Ben is just jealous, plain and simple. Those are not natural mined diamonds duh but like I said technology is so advanced you can not tell the difference to the point they have their own certification just like a natural diamonds. Think about it who is buying diamonds worth that much if they really got it? Remember what Savage said... White people don't even wear jewelery like that a they worth millions if not billions that's why he don't wear his unless it's earrings which could be worth millions. It's different if you know
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #60
Aztlan 108 heat pts108
space
space
$12,341 | Props total: 32666 32666
@

I need a Cuban link with an Aztec sun calendar pendant.

What it do?

2 weeks ago '17        #61
space
space
 Aztlan said
@

I need a Cuban link with an Aztec sun calendar pendant.

What it do?
Pm or hit my line whats your budget. Anything you want we can create all within your budget plus whatever you get will be appraised for more. Your gold will pay for the labor overtime which then it will be worth more to you win/win
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #62
dc3003 120 heat pts120
space
space
$48,326 | Props total: 51700 51700
Jewelry is the biggest scam ever. Id rather keep my money in my pocket
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #63
space
space
Like I said I want all us to win! It ain't about the money so you got beats lets trade you do graphics let's trade let's build. I'm about building relationships. You got a clothing line? Let's make your item signature jewelery line. We can trade anything business to business keep the money in circulation
+5   

2 weeks ago '17        #64
space
space
 dc3003 said
Jewelry is the biggest scam ever. Id rather keep my money in my pocket
It's only a scam if you let them scam you. In reality Jewelry is probably the safest thing you can invest in. Or gold period
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #65
dc3003 120 heat pts120
space
space
 Cartel Weekly said
It's only a scam if you let them scam you. In reality Jewelry is probably the safest thing you can invest in. Or gold period
If u buy weight of gold yes , if u buying mixed purities of gold to wear on your body no. But do u homie i used to love jewelry for a long time. Once i was on a boat and i took off my shirt and popped my chain anf it fell in the ocean 500 down the drain ! Every since then my opinion on jewelry changed but good luck man !
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #66
space
space
 dc3003 said
If u buy weight of gold yes , if u buying mixed purities of gold to wear on your body no. But do u homie i used to love jewelry for a long time. Once i was on a boat and i took off my shirt and popped my chain anf it fell in the ocean 500 down the drain ! Every since then my opinion on jewelry changed but good luck man !
Yes and no you can get some jewelery to wear on your body and it still gains value over time. You just got to get a solid piece with less cut. You can still love jewelery and get what you want just cut out the middle man. Now $500 down drain but how much did it weight and the kt then that's what you really wasted my brother. Don't get gold get some silver Muslims can't wear gold like you ever seen Ralo with gold on?

2 weeks ago '04        #67
dc3003 120 heat pts120
space
space
 Cartel Weekly said
Yes and no you can get some jewelery to wear on your body and it still gains value over time. You just got to get a solid piece with less cut. You can still love jewelery and get what you want just cut out the middle man. Now $500 down drain but how much did it weight and the kt then that's what you really wasted my brother. Don't get gold get some silver Muslims can't wear gold like you ever seen Ralo with gold on?
I do have a few bars of silver in a safe deposit box lol
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #68
space
space
 dc3003 said
I do have a few bars of silver in a safe deposit box lol
Let's go in on some bricks lol.... Silver that is
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #69
dc3003 120 heat pts120
space
space
 Cartel Weekly said
Let's go in on some bricks lol.... Silver that is
I would def be down but i dont kno u or trust anyone i dont know. Going in on some silver with u could be like me throwing money off of a bridge.
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #70
Suave Mente 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,127 | Props total: 1730 1730
I'm down to support. Link when you up and moving.
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #71
mistatnn 
space
space
$6,669 | Props total: 5847 5847
 Cartel Weekly said
I have a question with this type of piece and that other one with Jesus.

Any particular reason why maybe different coloring was used in order to have a contrast? Itís blingy but kinda hard to focus on the actual piece. Or is the fully iced out piece just the wave? Iím 35 and an old n*gga so Iím just trying to figure it out lol
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #72
160z 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,444 | Props total: 18268 18268
Not hating on yo business, but everybody seem to be shopping for jewelry all of sudden

2 weeks ago '04        #73
Yd4001 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,991 | Props total: 1797 1797
I just want a thick Cuban rope but idk sh*t about jewels brotha
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #74
Its 
space
space
space
$2,615 | Props total: 4258 4258
 Cartel Weekly said
Like I said I want all us to win! It ain't about the money so you got beats lets trade you do graphics let's trade let's build. I'm about building relationships. You got a clothing line? Let's make your item signature jewelery line. We can trade anything business to business keep the money in circulation
Respect
Imma be in the dmv in a few months. I wanna check you out wo
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #75
Macboi 
space
space
space
$19 | Props total: 15 15
 jrillathegreat said
#SayNoMore I'ma shop with you. I got a 937 area code so if you see that in the AM it is I.
Dyt oh💯💯💯💯

Home      

most viewed right now
+92online now  48
The RATCHETS in Miami Beach was CUTTING UP for Spring Break 2019.
252 comments
24 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+23online now  35
Image(s) inside Shorty from tory lanez video
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-16online now  34
NBA Dwayne Wades son werks the runway better than Tyra Banks