Obama took the stage to the White House Correspondent's Dinner to "All I Do Is Win" By Khalid

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
209 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-29-2013, 08:43 AM         #81
playazinc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
43. Created Recovery.gov: Web site run by independent board of inspectors general looking for fraud and abuse in stimulus spending, provides public with detailed information on every contract funded by $787 billion American Recovery and Reinvestment Act. Thanks partly to this transparency, board has uncovered very little fraud, and Web site has become national model: “The stimulus has done more to promote transparency at almost all levels of government than any piece of legislation in recent memory,” reports Governing magazine.

44. Pushed Broadband Coverage: Proposed and obtained in 2011 Federal Communications Commission approval for a shift of $8 billion in subsidies away from landlines and toward broadband Internet for lower-income rural families.

45. Expanded Health Coverage for Children: Signed 2009 Children’s Health Insurance Authorization Act, which allows the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) to cover health care for 4 million more children, paid for by a tax increase on tobacco products.

46. Recognized the Dangers of Carbon Dioxide: In 2009, EPA declared carbon dioxide a pollutant, allowing the agency to regulate its production.

47. Expanded Stem Cell Research: In 2009, eliminated the Bush-era restrictions on embryonic stem cell research, which shows promise in treating spinal injuries, among many other areas.

48. Provided Payment to Wronged Minority Farmers: In 2009, signed Claims Resolution Act, which provided $4.6 billion in funding for a legal settlement with black and Native American farmers who the government cheated out of loans and natural resource royalties in years past.

49. Helped South Sudan Declare Independence: Helped South Sudan Declare Independence: Appointed two envoys to Sudan and personally attended a special UN meeting on the area. Through U.S. ambassador to the United Nations Ambassador Susan Rice, helped negotiate a peaceful split in 2011.

50. k!lled the F-22: In 2009, ended further purchases of Lockheed Martin single-seat, twin-engine, f!ghter aircraft, which cost $358 million apiece. Though the military had 187 built, the plane has never flown a single combat mission. Eliminating it saved $4 billion.

As if Healthcare Reform is nothing but a cliff note, or the Don't ask Don't repel is just a mere talking point............dude has passed SERIOUS legislation under his watch......legislation that has has been years and for some DECADES AND CENTURIES in the making................hate it love it, you have to keep it honest the man is doing his job and doing it well..............but most people will never admit this, because hating the black man is the popular thing to do.
/thread
 04-29-2013, 08:47 AM         #82
playazinc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fen said:
conclusion: dont think you have inside information because you read a couple posts on a conspiracy forum
If people want to be taken seriously, they need to quit using words like "conspiracy". It's shows ignorance, and an intent to derail a topic. If anyone tries to point out something that is not on MSM, that word keeps getting used.

Last edited by playazinc; 04-29-2013 at 08:49 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #83
NoizemobWest 1 heat pts
space
space
$614 | Props total: 179 179
Baphomet in the building
 5 years ago '11        #84
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
Gotta admit, he k!lled it :hillwhoa:
 5 years ago '05        #85
ogballer32 400 heat pts400
space
space
$4,977 | Props total: 2537 2537
obama swag k!llin em
 04-29-2013, 11:58 AM         #86
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hello tin foils, how's life?
 5 years ago '06        #87
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,859 | Props total: 25599 25599
He's good on the mic and that's as far as I'll go with it. I voted for Gary Johnson.
 5 years ago '04        #88
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,051 | Props total: 9 9
That's my pres

It was worth driving 130 miles back home to vote for this guy
I'm really gonna miss him in 2016
 5 years ago '10        #89
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,321 | Props total: 421 421

[pic - click to view]

04-29-2013, 02:15 PM         #90
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
illuminati presence in this thread

tin foil, activated

i am protected
 5 years ago '11        #91
acclaimedknives 63 heat pts63
space
space
$9,402 | Props total: 1022 1022
Where were all these anti government/the government is evil &takes your freedom away types when Bush was in power?

Bush was the one who created the patriot act...the one who created Guantanamo and bagged & locked people up without charging them...the one who practiced and approved of torture
 5 years ago '11        #92
acclaimedknives 63 heat pts63
space
space
$9,402 | Props total: 1022 1022
200 million of Bush's campaign finances came from corporations who subsequently received no bid contracts in Iraq. Former administration officials have said the plan to invade Iraq existed before 9/11 and from the start of the presidency. Where were all you net savvy anti government , govt wasting out money types then?
 04-29-2013, 02:35 PM         #93
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 acclaimedknives said:
Where were all these anti government/the government is evil &takes your freedom away types when Bush was in power?

Bush was the one who created the patriot act...the one who created Guantanamo and bagged & locked people up without charging them...the one who practiced and approved of torture
because we attained secret documents from the CIA

dont tell fu*king lies!

you're on official watch

-the enforcers
 5 years ago '13        #94
HipHopFactz 436 heat pts436
space
space
$31,046 | Props total: 38326 38326
 acclaimedknives said:

where have you been?

the world hated bush, that dude pulled zero punches, he didn't even hide his evilness

dude was having shoes thrown at him at press conferences and he was laughing, he was seen as a uneducated idiot and laughed upon by the world

Obama came in to power on some "I'm the opposite of bush", I got love for the Muslim world, I got love for black people, i'm gonna sit and talk with everyone, i'm gonna close Guantanamo because it goes against my principles

nada thing changed, he increased drone attacks by 90%, more innocent lives are lost via drone than any ground level occupation

he didn't close Guantanamo,

and on top of that when he finally decided to pull outta Iraq it was only because of financial reasons, flattened that country to sand

now he suckin isreal d!ck, while dissin palestinians

Bush with a friendly face = Obama

Last edited by HipHopFactz; 04-29-2013 at 02:41 PM..
 04-29-2013, 02:40 PM         #95
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphopfactz said:
where have you been?

The world hated bush, that dude pulled zero punches, he didn't even hide his evilness

dude was having shoes thrown at him at press conferences and he was laughing, he was seen as an uneducated idiot and laughed upon by the world

obama came in to power on some "i'm the opposite of bush", i got love for the muslim world, i got love for black people, i'm gonna sit and talk with everyone, i'm gonna close guantanamo because it goes against my principles

nada thing changed, he increased drone attacks by 90%, more innocent lives are lost via drone than any ground level occupation

he didn't close guantanamo,

and on top of that when he finally decided to pull outta iraq it was only because of financial reasons, flattened that country to sand

now he suckin isreal d!ck, while dissin palestinians

bush with a friendly face = obama
co-sign
 5 years ago '13        #96
HipHopFactz 436 heat pts436
space
space
$31,046 | Props total: 38326 38326
 specialk103185 said:
I don't understand the overwhelming concern about Guantanamo Bay. No one cared when Bush opened it and after 9/11 no one cared why they were throwing people in there. It is impossible for Obama to close Guantanamo without help from Congress who has made it clear that it's not gonna happen. But seriously, we're talking less than 200 people in this prison that were suspicious enough to be put there. The average US jail has thousands. People only bring up Guantanamo when they want to highlight something Obama hasn't done but we have to be honest with ourselves about why...
If no one cared then it wouldn't be used as a propaganda tool by terrorists and Obama would never have mentioned its closure and it being against all American principles in the run up of his first campaign. He was talking about it long before he even ran for presidency, it was one of his selling points. They even handed him a noble peace prize because they thought this dude was interested in peace

200 people or 50 people, the fact torture techniques are practiced in there while you condemn other countries for torture, essence of hypocrisy and that's what Obama said before he changed his mind once in office.

There are innocent men in there who have been held without charge, one recent case is of a guy who has been locked up for 11 years and cleared twice by the US officials, but they refuse to release him unless he goes to Saudi Arabia, where he will be locked away or k!lled. The reason they don't want to release him to the place of citizenship is because he has been tortured and in front of officials from other countries who's constitution is against torture

keep defending ur Jew half black president

Last edited by HipHopFactz; 04-29-2013 at 04:48 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #97
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 ptwist said:
four fathers were slave owners ..
So were other black Africans.
 5 years ago '04        #98
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
"Boule Barry"

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
16 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
51 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
34 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy