UFC 144: Japan Official Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
209 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #881
44Caliber 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,576 | Props total: 22 22
Shouts out to smooth. I would love to see him f!ght nate. The pace of that f!ght would be amazing
 6 years ago '11        #882
EL CHAPO 99 heat pts99
space
space
space
$6,578 | Props total: 3602 3602
goddamn i hate benson. hes such a corny f*ggots, reminds me of jon jones

and i love edgar, but benson won imo, it was close, but benson won

diaz or pettis is going to take that title tho

LW division in the UFC hands down the GREATEST division any combatsport has seen in a good while so much talent its insane
 6 years ago '05        #883
MlLkMan 
space
space
$4,246 | Props total: 40 40
It wasnt close, Benson dominated
 02-26-2012, 07:19 PM         #884
Black Samurai 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Talk to him Dana. So we can see Aldo/Edgar
 6 years ago '05        #885
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,418 | Props total: 4751 4751
I don't think beating Stephens and Lauzon should give Pettis the title shot...but Diaz/Miller won't happen until May anyways...

I wouldn't mind seeing that f!ght again, Edgar with another rematch

just don't see what Edgar has to offer Henderson, vast majority of Edgar's strikes seemed fruitless...but you could tell Henderson's strikes were impacting Edgar...but a rematch is a new f!ght...
 02-26-2012, 07:33 PM         #886
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black Samurai said:

Talk to him Dana. So we can see Aldo/Edgar
He would greatly benefit dropping to Featherweight but I guess fair is fair and he had to give 2 immediate rematches to Penn and Maynard for his championship.

Henderson-Pettis II
Aldo-Edgar

should be on deck but I think Dana almost has to give him an immediate rematch.
 6 years ago '09        #887
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261 OP
space
space
$14,063 | Props total: 1093 1093
 bibbyboi said:
I like that f!ght and its a good f!ght but didn't Mitrione just lose to Kongo? iirc it was a close f!ght that could have gone either way but Hunt just knocked Kongo the fu*k out. Doesn't seem right to have him f!ght a guy that just loss to the guy he just beat.
Losses only matter to an extent. I would rank both Hunt and Mitrione the same even though Mitrione has loss a f!ght and Hunt has won 3 straight, Mitrione still beat better UFC competition and is more well rounded than Hunt. This would be a good test for both f!ghters. It's only the most logical because they're both healed and ready to go I would a.ssume.

Dee352 said:
after watching the kongo f!ght hunt will destroy Matt Mitrione
Mitrione has better cardio than Hunt, has a better ground game and could probably submit Hunt. Mitrione would likely stand with Hunt. It could be a great f!ght.

Gramz said:
Hunt to take a step back and have to f!ght Mitrione?

That would make zero sense.
Mitrione I'm sure is ready to f!ght, Hunt has made it clear he wants to f!ght. Losing in the UFC matters only to an extent. No one is gonna give a sh*t about Hunt f!ghting Mitrione who is coming off of a loss. This would be a great f!ght to test Hunt's ground game and a great come-back f!ght for Mitrione to get his stock back up since Hunt has built a small niche fan-base as the former-Pride/K1 guy who still has it. Hunt would not be taking a step back when you look at how good Mitrione is. You have to remember while Hunt has more f!ghting experience, Mitrione has more MMA experience. This would be a great f!ght for both f!ghters and a fair test for both, Hunt who is coming off a win and Mitrione who is coming off of a loss.

I'd say give Carwin to Roy if you can. I would love to see punk a.ss Carwin turtle up when Pretty Boy Roy lands the whopper bomb

Gramz said:
He would greatly benefit dropping to Featherweight but I guess fair is fair and he had to give 2 immediate rematches to Penn and Maynard for his championship.

should be on deck but I think Dana almost has to give him an immediate rematch.
I don't think Edgar would benefit dropping weight to 145. The reason he's so good at 155 is because of his quickness. If he goes to 145 his quickness means nothing when other dudes are just as fast. Hell who's to say he wouldn't get out-powered at 145 either? You got guys like Aldo who are rumored to cut down from 165-175 (probably 170).

Edgar didn't lose from being out-powered, atleast not anymore than any other f!ght against any other heavy lightweight he's had. You got people arguing Edgar won 3 rounds so that alone tells you if he's able to convince people he won 3 rounds (I personally scored it 49-46 Bendo) then he has an argument to stay at 155.

People only want this Aldo f!ght to happen because Aldo has no challengers. Also I disagree about giving Edgar an immediate rematch. The reason BJ got an intimidate rematch was because he was the king of LW for so long and at the time there were really no other challengers for Edgar that were PPV draws except Penn. It only made sense. Now it's a completely different story. Edgar was no Penn and there's plenty of exciting PPV draws (I use that word loosely) for Henderson. Lightweight is the most exciting division in the UFC right now when it comes to personalities, excitement and top guys.
 02-26-2012, 08:06 PM         #888
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I would prefer to see Henderson-Pettis II than to see Henderson-Edgar II but Edgar does have a point when he says he had to give 2 immediate rematches and now he can't get one?

I think Edgar can beat Aldo @ 145 if he utilizes his wrestling.

Roy Nelson vs. Matt Mitrione would actually be an okay f!ght. Neither guy should be f!ghting Top 10 guys at this point, as neither are Top 10 HWs.
 6 years ago '05        #889
44Caliber 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,576 | Props total: 22 22
 Gramz said:
I would prefer to see Henderson-Pettis II than to see Henderson-Edgar II but Edgar does have a point when he says he had to give 2 immediate rematches and now he can't get one?

I think Edgar can beat Aldo @ 145 if he utilizes his wrestling.

Roy Nelson vs. Matt Mitrione would actually be an okay f!ght. Neither guy should be f!ghting Top 10 guys at this point, as neither are Top 10 HWs.
Yeah i agree Edgar deserves a rematch. But i dont see Frankie beating Jose, jose has crazy tdd and i cant see anyone standing with jose
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
15 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
50 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy