Megan Fox 'In Tears' Over Shia Labeouf Hook-Up Confession

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
199 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #121
Alphaomega 1 heat pts
space
space
$363 | Props total: 17 17
so if he bangs Rosie Huntington Whiteley does he have to f!ght Jason Statham?
 6 years ago '04        #122
youngmec 
space
space
$1,060 | Props total: 51 51
yawn, get over it bi*ch...
 07-06-2011, 09:17 PM         #123
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GROUCHCARTEL said:
Didn't Shia also pull that sh*t with Adrian Grenier's aka Vinnie Chase's girl also?...she was in the whip when he flipped it over and it came out he skeeted on her while she was with him.. of course that broad Megan is a smut but this dude is grimy as f*ck not just for going after broads that are involved but then pulling super-head maneuvers and snitchin' afterwards...
so fu*king another n*gga's wife and not telling him that she's a cheating wh0ore and having him continue on like nothing happened isn't grimey? n*gga that's foul as fu*k. You can go ahead and fu*k my bi*ch but at least let me know she a hoe so I can discard her like the trash she is...fu*k wrong with you clowns?
 6 years ago '07        #124
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,195 | Props total: 19765 19765
 Youngin19 said:
so fu*king another n*gga's wife and not telling him that she's a cheating wh0ore and having him continue on like nothing happened isn't grimey? n*gga that's foul as fu*k. You can go ahead and fu*k my bi*ch but at least let me know she a hoe so I can discard her like the trash she is...fu*k wrong with you clowns?
in what fantasy world do you tell the guy whose wife your fu*king?

"oh hey man whats up? by the way, I'm fu*king your wife"

07-06-2011, 09:27 PM         #125
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
in what fantasy world do you tell the guy whose wife your fu*king?
I don't fu*k other n*ggas bi*ches. Hoes like that disgust me. But he was talking about dude is grimey. So i'm saying that him fu*king dude's wife and sending her home to her husband who thinks sh*t is perfect is even more grimey...
 6 years ago '07        #126
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,828 | Props total: 1994 1994
 slapaho said:
rule # 38 section B

unless its r*pe the guy who fu*ked your girl isnt the bad guy..she is.

6 years ago '07        #127
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,828 | Props total: 1994 1994
 Alphaomega said:
so if he bangs Rosie Huntington Whiteley does he have to f!ght Jason Statham?
now Shia is a pimp and all but he isn't about that life
 6 years ago '07        #128
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,605 | Props total: 3232 3232
 FrankAndBeans said:
You reaching.

I ain't looking at it from anyone's perspective. I'm just calling Shia out as a lame for kissing and telling. THAT'S WHAT KIDS DO. This is no different from them highschool dudes who smash they teachers then run they mouf and wind up gettin people fired...while simultaneously decreasing the odds of f*ckin that teacher or another one in the school ever again.

That was one of the worst analogies I've ever read
 6 years ago '07        #129
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
did that guy labouf get into an accident and now has a bunch of fake fingers on his hand

What? I'm kind of confused by your comment, please elaborate...
 6 years ago '05        #130
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
 Youngin19 said:
look fam I agreed with u and said this dude Shia is a scumbag period..I make it a point to not even f*ck with chicks if they involved.That's just me..karma..but this dude didn't go up to this dude and tell him face to face yo son your chick is a slore...this dude basically G'd her into giving up the drawers then aired her out in public for publicity...u can tell a lot about how a dude is if his MO is to slide up on broads that's involved..they were on a break but he aint do that for duke benefit he did it for his... just saying
 6 years ago '07        #131
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
i could of swore that i read somewhere that he got into an accident and it fu*ked up his hand so bad that he lost fingers or something like that .... again maybe im wrong and dont know what im talking about

he broke his fingers off while shooting of Transformers 2. His fingers were reconstructed from his hip bones and left over skin

Last edited by Ghost Terp; 07-06-2011 at 10:49 PM..
 07-06-2011, 10:47 PM         #132
onepiecex3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shia LaBeouf is the sh*t... How could BAG even say he's "mad", when he was actin' a fool when they were in a relationship.
 07-06-2011, 10:47 PM         #133
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GROUCHCARTEL said:
look fam I agreed with u and said this dude Shia is a scumbag period..I make it a point to not even f*ck with chicks if they involved.That's just me..karma..but this dude didn't go up to this dude and tell him face to face yo son your chick is a slore...this dude basically G'd her into giving up the drawers then aired her out in public for publicity...u can tell a lot about how a dude is if his MO is to slide up on broads that's involved..they were on a break but he aint do that for duke benefit he did it for his... just saying

true dat...you right homie
 07-06-2011, 11:44 PM         #134
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He needs to be mad at Megan not this dude........she left his smash, he didnt r*pe her or drug her up. So brian austin can eat a d!ck and talk to his bi*ch with those ugly a.ss thumbs!
 6 years ago '07        #135
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
 OOps said:
He needs to be mad at Megan not this dude........she left his smash, he didnt r*pe her or drug her up. So brian austin can eat a d!ck and talk to his bi*ch with those ugly a.ss thumbs!

Toe thumbs :sadcam:

That sh*t is disgusting.
I remember the texting commercial she was in and she had a thumb double
 6 years ago '04        #136
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
 Youngin19 said:
I don't fu*k other n*ggas bi*ches. Hoes like that disgust me. But he was talking about dude is grimey. So i'm saying that him fu*king dude's wife and sending her home to her husband who thinks sh*t is perfect is even more grimey...
I fu*ked your bi*ch.

#Based

[pic - click to view]

PS-Can someone smiley this?
 6 years ago '10        #137
BEAST7 1 heat pts
space
space
$459 | Props total: 73 73
i know they asked the question but he should have kept it under wraps and if he really wanted to say it he should have only told the dude
is she a wh0ore well idk
if they were on a "break" then honestly even though i hate to say it she could fu*k anybody
even though that is some smut sh*t lol
the other dude has a right to be tight its like you get back with your girl
and you hearing all your n*ggas saying yo this n*gga talkin crazy about how he was breaking your wifee's back
who wants to hear that sh*t
 6 years ago '09        #138
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,657 | Props total: 13115 13115
i predicted this
 6 years ago '10        #139
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
I'd drop that bi*ch immediately..........
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy