What in the fu-k: Chinese restaurant says no niggas after 5PM in Africa

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

1 month ago '13        #176
wrecklessvlee 
space
space
space
Props total: 466 466  Slaps total: 97 97
 00010111 said
You might want to learn how to read before you call somebody else a 'dumb fu*k'.

NTV =/= CGTV.
Right because you know what soft power means correct? No but go on.... I'll wait for you to Google it this time...

1 month ago '17        #177
TheGreyOne 
space
space
Props total: 1324 1 K  Slaps total: 337 337
 FPOT said
Iono fam I really be feeling deep down Africans identify with the parta the world who wanna be overly cool w whites
Truth be told, people pretty much are the same EVERYWHERE you go outside of the U.S. Only here is there a fascinating combination of black ideology borne of both racism andwestern culture. While we have experience(d) racism at it's worse we view and define it from a Western perspective i.e. "wrong". Strange as it may seem to us most peoples of the world don't necessarily see it as morally wrong. So many Africans don't have the same issues with Europeans or Asians as Black Americans do. They don't share our history or cultural mindset.

The real oddity is that we (Black Americans) for some reason expect that they should understand and empathize with our struggle.
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '15        #178
Mystic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7 OP
space
space
space
Props total: 45371 45 K  Slaps total: 17566 17 K
 Teknicks said
Who selected the thumbnail? All my real ones remember the Chinese restaurant skit the Fugees had on The Score. Shyt was hilarious. Maybe this policy is payback..

Not me
+2   

1 month ago '19        #179
rnfufbx 
space
space
Props total: 4286 4 K  Slaps total: 461 461
 SeraphKin said
Even the reporter sounds like British white woman with permed hair.

Turn the whole station off.
+1   

1 month ago '19        #180
rnfufbx 
space
space
 unit321 said
Nairobi, Kenya. It's a different world. Who knows. Seems like a love/hate thing. They love Chinese food. They hate the owners. If they get rid of the restaurant, they lose access to Chinese food. It's a catch 22.
But, their true end game is that they want them to stay, but be open to everyone after hours. Judging by the owner's response to the media, folks are going to have to burn it to the ground.
so what you saying is they can't do with out Chinese food?
+2   

1 month ago '06        #181
Qbert 
space
space
Props total: 12670 12 K  Slaps total: 1377 1 K
 doczdaname said
Sad to say but the lord isnt coming. The way the world has been built is how its going to continue and get even worse. Believe in what you believe in and live life how you want to live it.
Why do you believe the world isn't going to change? Things always boil over before being redeemed.
+1   

1 month ago '05        #182
Peter Griffin 
space
space
Props total: 960 960  Slaps total: 65 65
 SeraphKin said
Even the reporter sounds like British white woman with permed hair.

Turn the whole station off.
How is a African women speaking English supposed to sound?

She probably has a British background somewhere.

Last edited by Peter Griffin; 10-09-2019 at 02:13 PM..
+1   

1 month ago '06        #183
Qbert 
space
space
 castroThirteen said
Yes. Christianity has made black people docile and weak.

I understand your "religion" like the back of my hand. Nobody is coming..

God/Devil (go by different names depending on the ideology) is merely two sides of the same coin (YOU). They're nothing more than metaphorical titles given to the principles located WITHIN EACH AND EVERY MAN/WOMAN on this planet.

There is no savior coming.
And honestly this is the kind of confident self a*sured thinking that keeps people blind and int he dark.

How can you in your own mind be so sure, then in the same breath say something so wrong. This in actuality should be common knowledge but people don't put themselves in a position to actually find out.

I do not know where you get your information from but it is wrong as far as saying God and the Devil are on par.

I know it sounds conventional and would make sense but the Devil isn't even Gods adversary in actuality and that shows because in Revelations in speaks on how he is already defeated fully. We just haven't reached that point in time yet.

And it kind of makes sense when you see the amount of people who died without receiving the truth. Babies die - people die in wars.

But reading after Stage 1. These people are resurrected and given the choice of good or evil. So they chose accordingly. This is the retort for people who don't believe because some people were out the game quick.

So that's Stage 2.

Then after everyone makes their decision thats Stage 3. When it says evil is done and eternity begins.

sh*t is crazy and we're not able to comprehend it on human terms but when you read it and break it down it makes sense as far as being complete and all loopholes covered.

Any questions?

1 month ago '04        #184
mprnc2000 
space
space
Props total: 3709 3 K  Slaps total: 1406 1 K
 Sandyy said
Chinese salon got looted last week tf.
Did they get beat down? Did they get shot? Like we do each other? Nope!

1 month ago '16        #185
Teknicks 
space
space
Props total: 21406 21 K  Slaps total: 3647 3 K
 castroThirteen said
Yes. Christianity has made black people docile and weak.

I understand your "religion" like the back of my hand. Nobody is coming..

God/Devil (go by different names depending on the ideology) is merely two sides of the same coin (YOU). They're nothing more than metaphorical titles given to the principles located WITHIN EACH AND EVERY MAN/WOMAN on this planet.

There is no savior coming.
Nat Turner was a Christian.. So was Harriet Tubman.. try again

1 month ago '15        #186
Tobinmont  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 14656 14 K  Slaps total: 1084 1 K
 Mystic said
China been running Africa for 20+ years
Not just them. That’s the story of Africa. The minority there controlling the wealth and being racist.

Last edited by Tobinmont; 10-09-2019 at 05:17 PM..

1 month ago '04        #187
deziking 
space
space
Props total: 14046 14 K  Slaps total: 1843 1 K
Taiwan #1 China #10. fu*k china.

1 month ago '18        #188
Sandyy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 20495 20 K  Slaps total: 5319 5 K
 mprnc2000 said
Did they get beat down? Did they get shot? Like we do each other? Nope!
Who tf is we little n*gga? Gang bangers do that sh*t to each other. Every community has a criminal element.

And haji shops n korean store owners get shot and k*lled all the damn time. Where you bozos live at?

1 month ago '04        #189
doczdaname 
space
space
Props total: 7683 7 K  Slaps total: 1530 1 K
 Qbert said
Why do you believe the world isn't going to change? Things always boil over before being redeemed.
the world won't change and history has shown us that nothing boils over and redeemed...only thing history has shown us is power shifts from empire to empire...there will be no peace and racism will never end, its really sad but that is reality.

1 month ago '19        #190
Newbie2019 
space
space
space
Props total: 498 498  Slaps total: 193 193
 A Cold Game said
Burn it down
Exactly my thoughts. That bi*ch woulda been burned down that same night they kicked me out

1 month ago '06        #191
sunsetnVine 
space
space
space
Props total: 8285 8 K  Slaps total: 864 864
 zayan said
Wait what? How you gonna move to a country and be racist to the majority who let you in there in the first place?

They run that shyt and built up whole ghost towns in Africa. They gonna act an a*s

1 month ago '19        #192
unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 9297 9 K  Slaps total: 2334 2 K
 rnfufbx said
so what you saying is they can't do with out Chinese food?
They can do without it. But, they don't want to do without Chinese food. I'm guessing they don't have a lot of options. Like here in the US, Chinese restaurants are dime a dozen.

1 month ago '16        #193
space
space
Props total: 22529 22 K  Slaps total: 2830 2 K
 wrecklessvlee said
Right because you know what soft power means correct? No but go on.... I'll wait for you to Google it this time...
You really are remedial. Just admit that you don't have a clue.

CGTV is Chinese state owned television - they push all the positive pieces about China around the globe.

NTV is NOT Chinese owned, hence they are no comfortable with negative stories about Chinese people.

You do not have a clue what you are talking. Not about Kenya, Africa at large, China, or it citizens on the continent.

1 month ago '16        #194
space
space
 unit321 said
They can do without it. But, they don't want to do without Chinese food. I'm guessing they don't have a lot of options. Like here in the US, Chinese restaurants are dime a dozen.

There are several Chinese restaurants in Nairobi.
+1   

1 month ago '05        #195
That Dude 
space
space
Props total: 395 395  Slaps total: 41 41
 00010111 said
They don't run sh*t.

What are you talking about.

They don't dictate policy.

They don't control fiscal matters.

They don't control any of the branches of the military in ANY African nation.

Nor any arm of government. Where are you pulling your bullsh*t from? And who is propping your boneheaded comment?
They don't run sh*t YET, but trust me there will come a time they will have political influence (they have some right now) reason being China is building a lot of infrastructure all throughout Africa. While dummy African leaders leverage their natural resources in return. So being indebted to a Country like China is basically them running sh*t.

1 month ago '19        #196
rnfufbx 
space
space
 unit321 said
+1   

1 month ago '16        #197
space
space
 wrecklessvlee said
It's literally CGTV. It's called soft power you dumb bi*ch do some research. Most of Africa wouldn't have TV stations if it wasn't for the Chinese.
And most African nations have had national TV channels since their independence.

You really are a retard.
+1   

1 month ago '08        #198
RustyLorcin 
space
space
space
Props total: 1220 1 K  Slaps total: 1130 1 K
Why is this news?

1. They are Chinese. They have a totally different culture.
2. I once was on a flight in Asia in a chinese carrier and the chinese man next to me took off his shoes and spit on the floor. No fu*ks given. This means that they are direct about their feelings.
3. Once again they are very direct. A chinese mother will let a baby take a sh*t while waiting in queue next to you if the baby needs to do their biological thing.
4. It’s a chinese owned business in a different country. Of course they are going to do this. Its what they want.
5. Ive been to black owned businesses thay obviously didnt want me in there but they let me in. I’ve also been to white owned businesses that that gave me a bad aura. They might as well said no YOU allowed in the entrance. But due to social issues they dont and they allow you in.
6. Better if they just put the sign up as opposed to making you feel not wanted. I think its more direct and sensible.
7. Racism against each other will always exist not just to one race but all races towards each other.
8. Its a chinese owned business in a different culture. You cant seriously see this from the perspective of an American. It shouldnt even come across your mind.
9.if the sign said no Muslims or No Indians allowed you wouldn’t have made this post. It wouldnt matter to you.

So with that said who cares. Chinese are the way they are. Not my problem.
+1   

1 month ago '14        #199
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 98378 98 K  Slaps total: 24248 24 K
wtf i discovered this while googling about the story

+1   

1 month ago '06        #200
Qbert 
space
space
 doczdaname said
the world won't change and history has shown us that nothing boils over and redeemed...only thing history has shown us is power shifts from empire to empire...there will be no peace and racism will never end, its really sad but that is reality.
I don't agree. They way people have been getting away with their antics as time goes by keep getting exposed. Even on smaller levels like interpersonally in relationships. Not just politically. It's like the general consciousness is raising to the point that when people are doing their evil you don't know if they are for real or it's satire. That's how silly it has become, not even really about fear anymore. You know when someone is trying to shaft you so blatantly that you think they are kidding - but they are actually serious and think they have you fooled.

That sh*t is the worst - it's almost like they are so ignorant they think they can get out of any situation by saying any kind of foolishness that makes no sense.

That sh*t enrages me. Anyone else deal with that sh*t?

I think the public is becoming more aware to the way the elites have been pulling the wool over our eyes for centuries.

We are evolving and they are not. Meaning that will come to a point of ultimate separation then do away with the not evolved ones. They had their time.

Last edited by Qbert; 10-10-2019 at 06:21 AM..
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  22
JORDAN never wore those
27 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  18
Article inside Netflix Responds to Mo’Nique Pay Discrimination Lawsuit