Anyone Watching Bates Motel on A&E?

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
67 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #241
droid3000 996 heat pts996
space
space
$26,523 | Props total: 26317 26317
 Kobane said:
So much pus*y getting thrown at Norman but he choosing to act like a bi*ch

So was the sheriff actually the 3rd partner or was he just saying that

Norman had to k!ll her because he blacks out before hurting someone & doesn't remember much.

Bradely next

Emma can get it
I'm pretty sure he was saying he was going to take over for the other two. He wasn't involved initially and then he of course flipped the script on him
 5 years ago '08        #242
Ron O'Neal 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,315 | Props total: 1258 1258
what a great season finale and great season in general. I really thought the sheriff was up to no good but seems like hes a straight shooter. but i think hes done doing norma favors. if norma fukks up in season 2 best believe sheriff straight shooter will be all over her.

As for Norman hes officially crazy. i wonder how many bodies he will catch next season. Im also wondering if norma will put 2 and 2 together and realize that norman k!lled his teacher when she hears the news that the teacher is dead. knowing her crazy a.ss she'll probably just deny it to herself.
 5 years ago '04        #243
apfam77 
space
space
space
$1,001 | Props total: 205 205
I noticed the B pendant on the teachers necklace also and immediately thought she was the one writing to Bradleys dad. Good finale... they could go either way cause norman wasnt bloody or anything when his mom found him.
 5 years ago '04        #244
Marccoogs19 180 heat pts180
space
space
$10,632 | Props total: 6145 6145
I cant stop laughing when Norman blows up at people. He wanted to k!ll his brother when Bradley showed up. Then when he yelled at his mom over socks. Also I laughed my a.ss off when old dude knocked Norman out at that dance. Normans gotta be the most awkward looking dude ever.
 05-21-2013, 04:11 PM         #245
NotInThisTown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So once again Norman blows off the opportunity to get some pus*y from his rather hot teacher, man this woman was such a tease to my d!ck, when Norman came in to her classroom and hugged her I got a freaking boner, what a waste Norman.

Emma too, what's up with you you psycho son of a bi*ch? But nooo please still be in love with that white plastic doll, you stupid fu*ker.

God, it pisses me off when writers decide to make the girl to fall in love with the ugliest one.
 5 years ago '10        #246
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,618 | Props total: 30598 30598
^ fam that white blond bi*ch is s3xy u crazy
 5 years ago '09        #247
Ms Ambitious 249 heat pts249
space
space
$8,395 | Props total: 7107 7107
Even though they made it seem so obvious that Norman k!lled the teacher, I don't believe he did for some reason. I don't think the sheriff would turm Norma in for anything cause she knows too much. Even though he is the sheriff and what she says is her word against his, but I feel like she knows too much. So mad we have to wait until next year.
 05-21-2013, 07:08 PM         #248
ninetrey28 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bradley prob k!lled her cuz she prob saw the teacher wearing the b necklace and rememberd her dads letters were from B.......but idk norman may have done it cuz they cant waste the parts when he hallucinates his mom cuz thats how he k!lls without he wouldnt ever k!ll anyone but i think norma may know norman k!lled the teacher cuz he said she wanted 2 giv him a ride but the next thing he knew hes running home in the rain so he prob figured he blacked out as he does n k!lled the teacher
 05-21-2013, 07:37 PM         #249
NotInThisTown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmoothTay said:
^ fam that white blond bi*ch is s3xy u crazy
You can't really put her up against Emma and the teacher that just got k!lled, Emma just has those big sweet eyes that make men go crazy, I don't know man that white girl is whatever.
 5 years ago '09        #250
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 75 75
I thought he only k!lls if his mom is being hurt, why would he k!ll the reach cuz subcosciencely his mom told him??

Hmmm too many questions
 5 years ago '06        #251
CA King 7 15 heat pts15
space
space
$7,080 | Props total: 5512 5512
Dope finale. Sucks next season is a year away AND it's only 10 episodes again.
 5 years ago '06        #252
1-MC 
space
space
$1,126 | Props total: 229 229
I'm 2 episodes deep so far and I'm hooked.
I'm twisted as fu*k, so I hope Norman and his mom end up getting it on haha.
I fu*king love Vera Flamiga
 5 years ago '11        #253
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,925 | Props total: 1654 1654
^^^ Yeah man, a lot of people weren't on this show.....sh*t is good though! Best show I've seen in a minute, and EVERY single episode was good.

Don't got sh*t to watch on Monday nights now though man
 5 years ago '06        #254
1-MC 
space
space
 pbballin said:
^^^ Yeah man, a lot of people weren't on this show.....sh*t is good though! Best show I've seen in a minute, and EVERY single episode was good.

Don't got sh*t to watch on Monday nights now though man
I'm cool with not having shows to watch on certain days. Gives me a chance to catch up on other shows I'm behind on.
 5 years ago '11        #255
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,339 | Props total: 8511 8511
I didn't catch the
[spoiler - click to view]

. Makes the finale more interesting. Good sh*t bx
 06-05-2013, 11:19 AM         #256
Becky911 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was taken aback by how much I truly enjoyed this show. I typically don't get hooked on many TV Series because many are underwhelming in plot even if production value is top notch; Like 'The Walking Dead' and 'American horror Story', but this show has kept my interest so far. When I first saw this on A&E I actually turned my TV off, but recently I was bored and just decided to watch Episodes 1-10 and was blown away, but it sucks that one has to wait till 2014 for the new episodes to air. Till then I'll just watch the first season over and over.

One of the writers for the show, Anthony Cipriano actually wrote some episodes of 'The Journey of Allen Strange', a Nickelodeon show back in the day. I thought that was pretty cool. I remember loving that show as a kid.

Last edited by Becky911; 06-05-2013 at 11:22 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #257
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
It's a great show and very well written. I a.ssume at some his mother and brother are gonna get it, but who knows. The whole town is shady as fu*k and that's what makes it a great show.
 4 years ago '06        #258
1-MC 
space
space
 NotInThisTown said:
So once again Norman blows off the opportunity to get some pus*y from his rather hot teacher, man this woman was such a tease to my d!ck, when Norman came in to her classroom and hugged her I got a freaking boner, what a waste Norman.

Emma too, what's up with you you psycho son of a bi*ch? But nooo please still be in love with that white plastic doll, you stupid fu*ker.

God, it pisses me off when writers decide to make the girl to fall in love with the ugliest one.

Great finale. At first, I thought Bradley was fine, but then as the season progressed, she got on my fu*king nerves. Her voice, shadiness, and blonde personality annoyed me. Emma's cute and hope Norman hits in season 2.

Yeah, the teacher was a mad fu*king tease.
 4 years ago '06        #259
1-MC 
space
space
Although, the episode where they k!ll Shelby, felt like the season finale. They should've kept it that way and brought in that creepy dude in the 2nd season. And probably develop him more, because I would've loved to see him continue to play games with Norma.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy