May 21 - Rapture predictor Robert Fitzpatrick: "I don't know what happened. I don't understand"

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
61 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
15 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
11 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #121
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,432 | Props total: 2905 2905
 cboi3523 said:
My point exactly you don't even know if that's really the "manuscripts of your forefathers"
All evidence and prophecy say otherwise bruh
 7 years ago '05        #122
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
 nastynoble said:

so it was your ancestors that were the loonies!
What have your ancestors ever done bruh? Not insulting...just curious.
 7 years ago '08        #123
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,022 | Props total: 465 465
 RIAA said:
I call fu*kin' DuckTales on this bastard...

[pic - click to view]

Just wait until 12/21/2012 when all of religious crackpots will really be screaming about the end of the world. They're going to be disappointed as fu*k when they wake up on 12/22/2012 and realize there's only 2 shopping days until Christmas!
fu*k all of these religious idiots and their predictions! I don't understand why they're in such a damn hurry to end the world, why don't they just k!ll themselves and leave the rest of us the fu*k alone!
Yeah cuz the mayans calendar has anything to do with Christianity you sound mad like a Christian dude fu*ked your mom or something
 7 years ago '05        #124
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
 lookin$pac said:
Can you elaborate on how his question is retarded? From what I know about the Bible(which is not alot) God is himself, Jesus, and the Holy Ghost, Therefore if God knows Jesus knows, and if God doesnt know then how can he be "all knowing"?
God is not Jesus bro...you have to look at the original Hebrew to fully understand Scriptures...Jesus is not "God" at all...the word "God" is nowhere to be found in original Scriptures...His spirit was the very first creation by the father and through him came all creation because he is the Actions/Word of the Father...Jesus is not God neither does he ever say he is...the unspiritual are definitly gonna roll in here hating on this statement like they know for a fact im wrong...beware of those who deny without proof yet 100% believe their denial...i dont have to prove any of this to anyone...like i said "God" is personal...i took the actions necessary to know truth...to eaches own...HGH
 7 years ago '05        #125
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
 jbudz420 said:
only read until moron #1 and moron #2 started slingin bible verses at each other...if your black and put even an ounce of energy into a book that condones slavery i consider you a child...if people spent even a third of the time they spent pondering these fairy tales improving thier neighborhoods, we would live in a god damn utopia...time to start living for the things you know are real...you have every right to believe in the tooth fairy but dont expect rational people to not look at you like an idiot for doing so
Since ur so knowledgable about scriptures...please show me where enslaving us the way they did was justifyable in scripture...trust me ill be waiting until im dead for u to answer ...bruh if your not knowledgable about a particular subject your best bet is to just shhhhh.
 7 years ago '07        #126
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
I wish, soo soo much, that I could in everyones faces that thought the world was ending. that would be so amazing.

fu*king gullible dumb a.sses
 05-23-2011, 11:36 AM         #127
Noun Town Bat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well at least he bought his moms some granola bars n juice... he doin it big with that 140k!!

Here mom... yea this all u, it's nothin!
 7 years ago '09        #128
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
smh@ him saying he dont know what hapen and he reads the bible

the bible says no man, no angels, not even his son jesus will know when the end of the earth is, it will sneak upon you like a thief in the night ....only God knows (Matthew Chapter 24 Verse 36 )
 7 years ago '09        #129
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Nyse03 said:
Since ur so knowledgable about scriptures...please show me where enslaving us the way they did was justifyable in scripture...trust me ill be waiting until im dead for u to answer ...bruh if your not knowledgable about a particular subject your best bet is to just shhhhh.
the bible never said you couldnt enslave people

in fact slaves were common throughtout history, bible even says "slaves obey your masters"

but the old testament and the new testament are 2 different things, once jesus came he was the word, the way and the light, but the old testament has plenty of laws of the land where slaves are okay to have
 7 years ago '09        #130
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 lookin$pac said:
Can you elaborate on how his question is retarded? From what I know about the Bible(which is not alot) God is himself, Jesus, and the Holy Ghost, Therefore if God knows Jesus knows, and if God doesnt know then how can he be "all knowing"?
god knows all.......the trinity is god...jesus...and the holy spirit.....they are the trinity.....

jesus is the son of god, if you remeber when jesus was being crucified he looked up to heaven and asked god why did he have to go thru all the pain and he said "father...why have u forsaken me"

you have to remeber though, your only human there are things in this world, things God will do that you would never be able to understand, God is the highest being, to dumb it down......God is a cool dude, and your just an ant in his ant farm........
 7 years ago '09        #131
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 75 75
you bible freaks r idiots plain and simple letting a book written by men brainwash you

anywayz world will end:

1. once the sun gets so hot it will be capable in melting mother earth.....this is actually FACTS!

2. theres a black hole not to far away from earth, if it gets big enuff and dense it can suck up the whole earth....this is also FACT!

facts>>>>>>>>faith
 7 years ago '05        #132
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
 FappingFapstar said:
you bible freaks r idiots plain and simple letting a book written by men brainwash you

anywayz world will end:

1. once the sun gets so hot it will be capable in melting mother earth.....this is actually FACTS!

2. theres a black hole not to far away from earth, if it gets big enuff and dense it can suck up the whole earth....this is also FACT!

facts>>>>>>>>faith
Everyone is entitled to their faith and beliefs..yours happens to be rooted in science while others search for a deeper meaning...you can't sh*t on anyone for their beliefs..if that were the case your screenname would imply you have sores and hair on your hands from the hobby you promote..see how that ridiculous that is?
 7 years ago '05        #133
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,733 | Props total: 2227 2227
 Blood Edge said:
I wish I knew some "true believers"

all their possessions would be mine or on sale to someone else....I heard about those people in NJ that gave away the deeds to their houses because they thought they wouldn't be here

fu*k, that coulda been a come up on a house. I woulda had my lawyer on it so they couldnt claim the house back when nothing happened lmao.
 7 years ago '09        #134
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,394 | Props total: 5104 5104
 Bigakathebeast said:
Sam and Dean saved the day
 7 years ago '05        #135
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,733 | Props total: 2227 2227
 Yung Dilla said:
this n*gga knows what happens he spent 140k and made millions on that stupid book.. n*gga said it's in the bible no it's not n*gga the bible says

''i'll come like a thief in the night''

n*ggas don't know when someone coming to break in yo sh*t lol
:hmm: You got a point there. This an ill scheme. Now we not ever gonna hear from dude, watch.
 7 years ago '04        #136
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 7569 7569
 GROUCHCARTEL said:
Everyone is entitled to their faith and beliefs..yours happens to be rooted in science while others search for a deeper meaning...you can't sh*t on anyone for their beliefs..if that were the case your screenname would imply you have sores and hair on your hands from the hobby you promote..see how that ridiculous that is?
That doesn't even come close to making sense.
 7 years ago '08        #137
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,773 | Props total: 12276 12276
Yea he failed miserably on this 1
 7 years ago '07        #138
Sikdenim13 
space
space
space
$165 | Props total: 0 0
He didnt fail. He made millions in endorsements n sh*t. he got paid
 05-24-2011, 03:25 AM         #139
Gleams 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggaz should make a smiley out that idiot
 7 years ago '06        #140
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 Sikdenim13 said:
He didnt fail. He made millions in endorsements n sh*t. he got paid
Where's your source? Endorsements from who? Evidence? Last time I checked he lost over $100,000.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
115 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
82 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
121 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
170 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy