most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
86 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #121
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
 Saintaholic said:
Its nothing really to argue over everyone knows who was the worst. Im debating with him sayin the Bucs were shutout by the worst D ever, he's thinking I said TB had the worst D ever..........reading is fundamental.
Oh. Yeah he just feeling himself, I guess those secondary signings got him thinking the Bucs are gonna win the South. But its all about the QB and Freeman not on Brees, Ryan or Cam level I dont see him winning the div. And yes reading is fundamental.

How do you not score on that secondary from last year?
 4 years ago '12        #122
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
 Veno da Don said:
Oh. Yeah he just feeling himself, I guess those secondary signings got him thinking the Bucs are gonna win the South. But its all about the QB and Freeman not on Brees, Ryan or Cam level I dont see him winning the div. And yes reading is fundamental.

How do you not score on that secondary from last year?

Our secondary really isn't bad. We had no pass rush at all and those boys can't cover for 8-9 seconds every play.
 4 years ago '04        #123
space
space
 Dee504 said:
Our secondary really isn't bad. We had no pass rush at all and those boys can't cover for 8-9 seconds every play.
Good point. I guess we can say the Saint's defense as a whole was pretty awful
 4 years ago '05        #124
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
Yeah it was a team effort in awfullness and a change in scheme should work wonders. Lets remember GW won a SB with half of those guys on that side of the ball. Plus Rob lets the players give input, Spags didnt allow that. They dont need to be top 10 in defense I'll settle for top half.
 4 years ago '05        #125
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 Dee504 said:
Man if Junior Galette stays healthy and Martez Wilson steps up I see that changing this year. Keenan Lewis, Greer and PRob are better press corners and in Rob's scheme they should thrive. Throw in Corey White, Jenkins and Vacarro
 4 years ago '04        #126
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 Saintaholic said:
Man if Junior Galette stays healthy and Martez Wilson steps up I see that changing this year. Keenan Lewis, Greer and PRob are better press corners and in Rob's scheme they should thrive. Throw in Corey White, Jenkins and Vacarro
people dont realize, if saints secondary stays healthy (mainly talkin bout greer cuz he never seems to be able to), they have potential to be at least top 10. im a.ssuming k. lewis can be at least what greer was when he came
 4 years ago '12        #127
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
 Saintaholic said:
Yeah it was a team effort in awfullness and a change in scheme should work wonders. Lets remember GW won a SB with half of those guys on that side of the ball. Plus Rob lets the players give input, Spags didnt allow that. They dont need to be top 10 in defense I'll settle for top half.
I remember a quote that defines how pitiful our scheme with spags was.

They ask Vilma was he looking forward to a chess match with Peyton Manning changes plays and such. He responded " Were not allowed to do that anymore".
 4 years ago '04        #128
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,243 | Props total: 3835 3835
 Veno da Don said:
Yeah im back, I know bxsc missed me and I still owe you a drink @ Bookies for the next Bears v. Lions game I didn't forget Bisc.

What im seeing out of the North I think the Lions have a good.chance to win the division barring injury(which is a big ?) but our last year was a blessing in the sky, we added depth to almost every position(except OLine) which is a concern of mine. If we can get to the QB and be a disruptive force in the secondary AND FIX S/T the offense will take care of itself and we should be able to win 10.

I would like to see how an offensive minded Bears team will fair Cutler has the weapons(Who is the starting TE though cant think of him off top). Lovie and Urch will be missed but maybe only from a locker room motivational standpoint and not as much on the field production wise.

No less then 7 wins for last team in the div either way. Still too much talent on all teams in the div imo
I'm down for the drink Veno, haven't missed the Detroit trip since 09. B_easy was supposed to holla at me last year too but its all good, we'll do it up this year.

I have no idea about the North to be honest this year. Too many changes. The only team that is supposed to be good really is the Packers. And I'm not saying they will be good but I am saying they are supposed to be.

NFC North on the hot seat:

Jim Schwartz
Its produce or get shipped out this year from what I see. That undiciplined brand of ball won't fly without the wins that lessen the blow.

Jay Cutler
Management has done everything they can for 3 years to get this guy in position to win. From coaches, to personnel to players. This is 1.) The Best team that's surrounded JC and 2.)JC's contract year. If he doesn't produce, he'll be gone.

Jermichael Findlay
Ask any Packer fan about that one

Nick Fairley
Under producing can't be tolerated for that long. Homie has to do more than get arrested.

Add on...
 4 years ago '12        #129
moneyoncjmind 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,222 | Props total: 489 489
my predictions is only for falcons...14-2 and we will win the superbowl this year...matt ryan for mvp....julio and roddy have a career year...suck on it bi*ch
 4 years ago '04        #130
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
 aclockworkred71 said:
A defender dies (RIP).
 4 years ago '04        #131
d2921 2850 heat pts2850 OP
space
space
$24,537 | Props total: 5414 5414
 moneyoncjmind said:
my predictions is only for falcons...14-2 and we will win the superbowl this year...matt ryan for mvp....julio and roddy have a career year...suck on it bi*ch
 4 years ago '04        #132
jsmooth-117 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$11,530 | Props total: 6454 6454
Aaron hernandez and I will have the same amount of receptions in the nfl
 4 years ago '04        #133
space
space
 jsmooth-117 said:
Aaron hernandez and I will have the same amount of receptions in the nfl
 4 years ago '04        #134
space
space
 biscuit said:
I'm down for the drink Veno, haven't missed the Detroit trip since 09. B_easy was supposed to holla at me last year too but its all good, we'll do it up this year.

I have no idea about the North to be honest this year. Too many changes. The only team that is supposed to be good really is the Packers. And I'm not saying they will be good but I am saying they are supposed to be.

NFC North on the hot seat:

Jim Schwartz
Its produce or get shipped out this year from what I see. That undiciplined brand of ball won't fly without the wins that lessen the blow.

Jay Cutler
Management has done everything they can for 3 years to get this guy in position to win. From coaches, to personnel to players. This is 1.) The Best team that's surrounded JC and 2.)JC's contract year. If he doesn't produce, he'll be gone.

Jermichael Findlay
Ask any Packer fan about that one

Nick Fairley
Under producing can't be tolerated for that long. Homie has to do more than get arrested.

Add on...
No doubt Bisc its going down this season.

Fairley I think will have a huge Pro Bowl season, to talented and just damn imposing he has to show out this season.

A new philosophy in Chicago will be interesting to see, will that Defense suffer from the departures of Lovie and Urc? If Peanut and Tim stay healthy I see big seasons for those guys again, younger LB core lets see how it works.

Will the Packers rookies step up in the running game? Will Arod be under pressure from opposing defenses, or will their line step it up? I think Clay Matthews is overrated.

Can Chrissy swagger P Ponder step up and take the next step? How bad will Percy be missed? How will Jennings fair in the sh*ttydome?
 4 years ago '10        #135
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
 aclockworkred71 said:
Derek Anderson returns to the spotlight and leads ARI to the SB.

Hernandez is released and re-signed by NE.

Hernandez and Brady combine for 3 TDs in said SB, Brady as double MVP.

Steelers 14-2, lose first round.

RGIII benched for white backup.

Cowboys/Chargers win division.

Packers and Broncos miss playoffs.

Jets bench Sanchez, score high but defend like sh*t.

A big name WR is trades, Fitz or the Johnsons ?

A defender dies (RIP).

10 predictions, will check back.
at fu*king damn near all of these
 4 years ago '05        #136
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,883 | Props total: 20956 20956
 G Code said:
at fu*king damn near all of these
Especially a team with a 14-2 record even playing in the first round. The fu*k?

479 - 156 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 75% 7 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 902-439, Rank #3 | Aug 16: 2053-798, Rank #2 | Aug 15: 2158-922, Rank #3 | Aug 14: 1325-713, Rank #2 | Aug 13: 737-433, Rank #2 | Aug 12: 1-0, Rank #480 | Aug 11: 18-15, Rank #223 *
 4 years ago '04        #137
space
space
 Krazie said:
Especially a team with a 14-2 record even playing in the first round. The fu*k?
dude seriously you dont fu*k with the browns ?
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
58 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
193 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
146 comments
23 hours ago