Nov 11 - Cornel West: Obama Is A ‘Rockefeller Republican In ‘Blackface; Sharpton, Dyson R Up 4 Sale

most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #101
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 T2THEONE said:
He makes a few valid points, the question will be, how will he react to a major problem on his watch. Example (George Bush 911/ Katrina/ Housing bubble burst ( Bill Clinton - Monica Lowisky scandal/ NAFTA ) Usually the second term decides how a president is remembered.

9/11 was Bush's first term
 5 years ago '04        #102
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,477 | Props total: 16296 16296
 knowughetto said:
I remember when it was said that Bush didn't give a fu*k about black people, and a lot of my people were agreeing with that sh*t, calling Bush racist and how we're being put in the back burner....yet Obama's doing the same thing, and yet my people still voted for him just because he was black....yet are too blind to see that they're still getting fu*ked.

I'm NOT saying to focus on just black people and black people only (its supposed to be about EVERYONE, ESPECIALLY THE POOR), but we shouldn't be ignored while others get addressed.
 5 years ago '06        #103
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 2329 2329
The real unspoken truth is Obama could never be a "Black" President. He knows it. The opposition knows it. And Dr West/Tavis know it. They're being way too idealistic over this. As soon as President Obama became the "Black President", they woulda found every way possible to get him out of office. He would've been called a racist & ran out of Washington on a rail. Middle class White America is who got Obama in office. They're not voting for someone that's "too Black". That ain't happening. I understand totally where Dr West & Tavis are coming from, but unfortunately that's the trade off for having a Black President. The time for America to make amends & take responsibility for it's role in disenfranchising a significant portion of Black America has passed. We gotta do this on our own.
 5 years ago '12        #104
gbmilwaukee 
space
space
$1,137 | Props total: 6 6
 yumflip said:
The real unspoken truth is Obama could never be a "Black" President. He knows it. The opposition knows it. And Dr West/Tavis know it. They're being way too idealistic over this. As soon as President Obama became the "Black President", they woulda found every way possible to get him out of office. He would've been called a racist & ran out of Washington on a rail. Middle class White America is who got Obama in office. They're not voting for someone that's "too Black". That ain't happening. I understand totally where Dr West & Tavis are coming from, but unfortunately that's the trade off for having a Black President. The time for America to make amends & take responsibility for it's role in disenfranchising a significant portion of Black America has passed. We gotta do this on our own.
Yep. Which means...we're fu*ked.
 5 years ago '06        #105
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,487 | Props total: 14773 14773
 p00rky said:
He has somewhat of a point. But he has never liked Obama.
I dont necessarily agree with everything Dr. West says but saying he never liked Obama is just not true. Like alot of liberals he's frustrated at alot of Obama's compromises and broken promises. Unlike alot of black leaders West isn't afraid to point that out...

With that said I voted for Obama and am happy at SOME of the things he's gotten done (and frustrated with others hes done and not done) and thank God Romney didn't win.
 11-12-2012, 10:22 PM         #106
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 knowughetto said:
He was with Obama and supported Obama during his first election...prayed for him and all. So how is it that he never liked Obama when he supported him to start? You're not the only one that said this.
For the very same reason as he's stated:

I love Brother Mike Dyson… but we’re living in a society where everybody is up for sale. Everything is up for sale. And he and Brother Sharpton and Sister Melissa and others, they have sold their souls for a mess of Obama pottage. And we invite them back to the black prophetic tradition after Obama leaves. But at the moment, they want insider access, and they want to tell those kind of lies. They want to turn their back to poor and working people.
The difference between Dyson/Sharpton/Harris-Perry and West/Smiley/Jackson is that the latter trio actually believed they'd get some kind of insider access for being a high-profile supporter. And moreover Dr. Melissa Harris-Perry has far more sound perspective than Dr. West. She's being used in part by West as an example because she hasn't wavered on her support...that should tell you something about the difference in convictions of the two. I simply don't believe for two seconds, as much as I respect Dr. West and to some extent Tavis Smiley, that they are disappointed or disillusioned with the Obama Administration so much as they are that they didn't see a personal benefit from his presidency.

Last edited by iThink; 11-12-2012 at 10:26 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #107
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 foshomoney said:
cornell always speaks the truth. his problem is the truth hurts. He need to tone down the truth and preach solutions because he has them. He just needs our help to implement them.
 5 years ago '06        #108
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,667 | Props total: 1226 1226
i just don't know who to believe anymore.. no trollin
 11-13-2012, 09:52 AM         #109
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rai09 said:
i just don't know who to believe anymore.. no trollin
Most of the people who so outspoken are just recycling garbage they have heard somwhere else.......just pay attention to the things that matter..........fu*k all the rest of these fake revolutionist. They offer nothing but common talking points....nothing else...............but most of all just use your own common sense......dont be a follower be a leader.
 5 years ago '07        #110
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20008 20008
tupacnasfan still posting infowars like ppl take that sh*t seriously Alex Jones is a huge con,
 11-26-2012, 09:54 PM         #111
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

that's right I said it
 5 years ago '07        #112
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20008 20008
 tupacnasfan said:
Shut the fu*k up, you shill of the banksters.
shut the fu*k up you Alex Jones parrot, try having an independent thought you didn't glean from conspiracy riddled clowns like Alex Jones.
 5 years ago '06        #113
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 NoTitleSince73 said:
shut the fu*k up you Alex Jones parrot, try having an independent thought you didn't glean from conspiracy riddled clowns like Alex Jones.
 5 years ago '06        #114
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 tupacnasfan said:
I Personally can't wait for the economy to fu*king collapse, because we don't have to worry about depending on the U.S. Government anymore.
in what way is that going to benefit you tho? that just sounds childish and petty for u to wish for that
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
78 comments
1 day ago