50 Cent: Warns MMG, Plans to give Jeezy Gunplay's chain for his Bday

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #141
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
$7,950 | Props total: 3770 3770
 Graftedgenes said:
What groupie planet are you from?

The result of him beefing with murder Inc got him shot 3 times and he ran off to the Pocanos to lick his wounds. You must have forgot.

OG Black Child said he was a snitch n*gga and jumped him and stabbed him, sent him to the hospital or did you forget that also?

Why do you think Game dissrespected his dead mother with no fear and destroyed his label?

Jimmy Iovine had to step in and call a truce before Game did him like he did Rass Kass, Rosemo, 2-Eleven & 40-Glocc, that were the picture of 50-Cent kissing Game on his cheek came from.
Actually Dre stopped the beef, he offered them both money, hence how it got stopped you think if it werent the money that would have stopped?
You forgetting 50 homie shot game homie outside the Hot97 (Ask BIG FASE he'll confirm that) Not no police.

Blackchild stabbed him cuz 50 was reaching for his gun, common knowledge he did what he had to do otherwise he'll probably be dead. 50 joke about the stabbing saying his bm cut him worse.

You forgetting El Dorado (Original Gunit member), shot Black child in his back for 50?

50 didn't file no order of protection, that storys got so many different storys, ask Bang em 50 didn't file it. It was said to be Marcus from Brooklyn, who was there DJ at the time, who got scared and never came back to work.

You forget that irv left his size 10 trainers at the hit factory? Forgetting that them murder inc n*ggas was getting hit in the head with speakers?
 5 years ago '04        #142
Joe Scumbag 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,753 | Props total: 3578 3578
^they don't know fam i wouldn't even bother ... u can tell they only go by the forums cuz they come with the same tired arguments on FIF like the game is someone to fear ol change of heart as n*gga
 5 years ago '12        #143
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,263 | Props total: 840 840
 Graftedgenes said:
What groupie planet are you from?

The result of him beefing with murder Inc got him shot 3 times and he ran off to the Pocanos to lick his wounds. You must have forgot.

OG Black Child said he was a snitch n*gga and jumped him and stabbed him, sent him to the hospital or did you forget that also?

Why do you think Game dissrespected his dead mother with no fear and destroyed his label?

Jimmy Iovine had to step in and call a truce before Game did him like he did Rass Kass, Rosemo, 2-Eleven & 40-Glocc, that were the picture of 50-Cent kissing Game on his cheek came from.
I like how you ride Games d!ck just because u think 50 is scared of him. This is chapter 5 in your book of Stannery
Always agree with the enemies enemies.
 5 years ago '05        #144
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
Dre stopped messing w/ Game for a long long time.
 5 years ago '05        #145
knit 
space
space
$791 | Props total: 1 1
smdh...
bring on the creative diss tracks!!
Air em out!! (on wax of course)
 5 years ago '11        #146
IAmABeast 2 heat pts
space
space
$994 | Props total: 138 138
what beef???? what streets?? all these niccas are iz enterainers under record labels. why everyone getting hyped up over some dumb sh*t.
 5 years ago '04        #147
Alton85 
space
space
space
$274 | Props total: 31 31
why don't he just sue 50?
 5 years ago '12        #148
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 Alton85 said:
And what will he accomplish by doing that?
 5 years ago '05        #149
CartelFamill 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$5,157 | Props total: 1498 1498
Alot of Boxden n*ggas is d!ck eaters.....You Really Think 50 Cent is Scared of ANY OF THEM INDUSTRY n*ggaS?....You Talkin' about a n*gga WHO USED RUN A LIVE BLOCK and TOOK CERTIFIED STREET n*ggaS TO WAR...

Yall Muthafu*kas do Realize Gunit/50 Cent has been in Drama the Whole damn 12-13 years of Being In The Industry?

Talkin' about ZOE's fu*k with Ross.....Ok....Zoes fu*k with 50 Cent....Infact Zoes will fu*k with Anybody who Kickin' That Gwap up....I guess you Dumb fu*k's missed RED EYE'S and Mack A Zoe interviews When the sh*t first started.....And Didnt Mack A Zoe host Yayo's Mixtape that he was dissing Ross....

Infact you dumb Muthafu*kas.....ALOT OF GUNIT IS HAITIAN....Stop It....

And Yall acting like 50 cent dont take shots at Jayz every chance he get....HE BEEN DOIN' IT HIS WHOLE CAREER!

And You Gotta be dumb as fu*k To Think even at this Point with Ross & MMG Having the momentum....THEY STILL AINT BIGGER THAN 50 CENT....50 Cent is INTERNATIONAL....When Ross Starts to get that 250 to 600 Thousand a Show then you Rank him up there with that n*gga

And Jeezy?.....ROSS has never even had a Platinum Album.....EVERY JEEZY ALBUM IS PLATINUM...Ross talked all that Bullsh*t about Def Jam not supporting Jeezy etc etc....BUT WHO'S ALBUM DROPPED LAST DEC AND WHO'S DIDNT?

and NOBODY from BMF said Jeezy is Fake as he what he claims....They said he's fake for how he is supposely doin' Meech in Not paying for Meech another lawyer to look at his case.....But ummm MEECH TOOK A PLEA.....Aint no Appeals or nothin' for that

Pimp C (R.I.P.) went at Jeezy becuz of Jeezy strayed away from BMF went feds came....But last time i checked JEEZY ALWAYS REPPED CTE

Gunplay ran up on the n*gga got his a.ss Handed to him....plus Dog Be for real 50 alone would beat breaks off Gunplay.....You forget the n*gga used to Box?
 10-05-2012, 04:03 AM         #150
upandcumingband 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
Ask one BMF Member.

Do y'all jeezy Stan's see this
 5 years ago '05        #151
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
 Alton85 said:
That punk never wants to see 50 Cent again in his life.

Flashbacks of him flying scare Gunplay to death.

Even seeing 50 in a court room would give Gunplay nightmares.
 10-05-2012, 05:37 PM         #152
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who snatched this n*gga up like a child

gunplay is the only n*gga out the crew who would f!ght a n*gga head up

yayo is a silly as n*gga i know he got a couple of kicks in

hold up gunplay ran up on them n*ggas dolo ? i like him even more now

Last edited by bigree61; 10-05-2012 at 05:39 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #153
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,143 | Props total: 11413 11413
 bigree61 said:
who snatched this n*gga up like a child

gunplay is the only n*gga out the crew who would f!ght a n*gga head up

yayo is a silly as n*gga i know he got a couple of kicks in

hold up gunplay ran up on them n*ggas dolo ? i like him even more now
The security guy did, dude didnt look strong, but buddy definitely can f!ght. He was the one who tossed GP twice, and 50/50 if he was the one who hit GP first.
 10-05-2012, 05:59 PM         #154
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 44wade said:
The security guy did, dude didnt look strong, but buddy definitely can f!ght. He was the one who tossed GP twice, and 50/50 if he was the one who hit GP first.
so gunplay did run up on 50 on site then?

i been out of it so i really aint hip outside the wshh vid
 10-06-2012, 09:03 PM         #155
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 supervillain said:
i dont know 50 personally but i have to ask you:

do you honestly think 50 is afraid of Birdman? i mean, seriously...when was the last time you spoke to him on this subject??? im curious to know.. how do you know, what and who that n*gga is afraid of??
birdman and slim will have 50s entire family tree erased from history
 5 years ago '05        #156
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
 YI-Drizzy said:
birdman and slim will have 50s entire family tree erased from history
50 and stunna cool.

Gunplay hasn't been seen since his face turned black and blue.
 5 years ago '12        #157
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,252 | Props total: 821 821
 Pleasure Boy said:

Somebody call the Ampalance
n*gga u need to go call a college
 5 years ago '05        #158
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
 bmandagod said:
n*gga u need to go call a college
U need to get a joke.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
79 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy