<<<10/30/07 Rockets @ Lakers>>>

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-31-2007, 01:40 AM         #321
DJ QUIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m!ck3y said:
ana ll around sloppy gmae for the Rockets..but the Lkaers didnt have Lamar...its funny how Lakers fans can sit here and say how they need Odom now but last year these were the same fans who were tlaking sh*t about Odom..I just dont get it.. Anyways Kobe played a great game although he had a million FT's ..
you never got it lil dawg.
 10 years ago '04        #322
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,408 | Props total: 3455 3455
 m!ck3y said:
ana ll around sloppy gmae for the Rockets..but the Lkaers didnt have Lamar...its funny how Lakers fans can sit here and say how they need Odom now but last year these were the same fans who were tlaking sh*t about Odom..I just dont get it.. Anyways Kobe played a great game although he had a million FT's ..
See the thing about Odom is that he's very inconsistent.
Most of the games with Odom in the lineup would just be the same type of gameplay. He can't take the offensive load off Kobe in any way. He'd be useful for defense and rebounds though.
I don't see him being any use in setting up the offense now that Fisher is back and can run the show.
 10 years ago '06        #323
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,236 | Props total: 624 624
 DJ QUIK said:
you never got it lil dawg.
I think you have a e-crush on me and it is actually really scary..

but you can't explain it can you..you fans miss what you had when its gone..just like the Lakers will regret this sh*t they are doing with Kobe once he is gone..

either way the better team won tonight although they didnt play anywhere near their potential..

Rockets 1-0
 10 years ago '06        #324
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
 str8_akademiks said:
See the thing about Odom is that he's very inconsistent.
Most of the games with Odom in the lineup would just be the same type of gameplay. He can't take the offensive load off Kobe in any way. He'd be useful for defense and rebounds though.
I don't see him being any use in setting up the offense now that Fisher is back and can run the show.
ok finally someone who dosnt have a d*ck floating around int heir head (Dj Qucik). I really think Luke played a great game he worked the ball in the post and as usual he had some good passes..either way If Odom had played I dont think the out come would have been any different .. or it may have been becuase he may not have had the great 2 points for us as Luke did haha..but still when Odom dose come back alot of Lakers fans wont appreciate him...but while he is on the bench they will not stop talking about him..
 10 years ago '04        #325
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,408 | Props total: 3455 3455
 m!ck3y said:
ok finally someone who dosnt have a d*ck floating around int heir head (Dj Qucik). I really think Luke played a great game he worked the ball in the post and as usual he had some good passes..either way If Odom had played I dont think the out come would have been any different .. or it may have been becuase he may not have had the great 2 points for us as Luke did haha..but still when Odom dose come back alot of Lakers fans wont appreciate him...but while he is on the bench they will not stop talking about him..
I don't think Luke really serves a purpose on the Lakers team. Dude has a $30million contract because he knows the triangle offense.
He worked the ball into the post, but really, did that lead to any points for our inside guys?
The inside game was really nonexistant for us tonight cause of Yao's presence.
Lakers fans miss a healthy, consistent Lamar. Sometimes it just seems like he has no impact on some games.
I don't know what impact Lamar will have on the team though. Hopefully the FO and Kobe can wait to see how this season will pan out before making any irrational decisions.
 10 years ago '06        #326
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
I really think the Lkaers are going to hurt thems elves sitting on Kobe..either they bring him some help (wich they cant do because they have nothing to offer) or they have to move him before he leavs for nothing. The longer the Lkaers wait the more deperate they will become and every other team in the NBA will know that.

Back to the subject at matter though a healthy Lamar and a healthy Luke..I jsut dont see much of a difference...now if you put Fisher..Kobe..Luke..Odom..Bynum/Brown/Mihm in there and run the ball a bit more the Lakers could get alot done. THe hting with this team is other players on the lakers just wont get very many touches and that is simply because Kobe dosnt trust them..they need to have chemistry..wich takes time..and thats somthing they just dont have..
 10 years ago '04        #327
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,329 | Props total: 8388 8388
Duke bi*ches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 10-31-2007, 02:56 AM         #328
DJ QUIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
Duke bi*ches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
javon seriously this sh*t doesnt get old? weve said nothing about lebron this season yet youve already started. give it a rest man.please.
 10 years ago '05        #329
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
damn we have one close game and people acting like our season is over...
1. Our players are still learning the new offense
2.We've added new Pieces and had guys playing this year who didnt play last year so chemistry is a factor
3. We still managed to pull out a win

By end of novemeber we'll be 10 times as better espcially once the rotation is set.
 10-31-2007, 08:36 AM         #330
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dudes is still mad

anybody got hate from LAKER MARKS?
 10 years ago '05        #331
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
i got hate from one in another thread......cuz i said Kobe shoulda made two of those 9 free throws he missed and dude told me to learn the game
 10-31-2007, 10:13 AM         #332
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 icedout921 said:
Kobe takes 45 shots, Lakers lose..

New year same result.
^^^^
 10 years ago '04        #333
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space

[pic - click to view]

10-31-2007, 11:10 AM         #334
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If that was Wade who had that many FT's the haters would say he's all a product of the refs .
 10 years ago '05        #335
txhotboy 
space
space
$5,535 | Props total: 1179 1179
 Afnorth123 said:
damn we have one close game and people acting like our season is over...
1. Our players are still learning the new offense
2.We've added new Pieces and had guys playing this year who didnt play last year so chemistry is a factor
3. We still managed to pull out a win

By end of novemeber we'll be 10 times as better espcially once the rotation is set.
they betta learn it QUICK cuz we have a very hard schedule in the beginnin

Afnorth123 said:
i got hate from one in another thread......cuz i said Kobe shoulda made two of those 9 free throws he missed and dude told me to learn the game
 10 years ago '04        #336
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
ok, i watched the game last night...first of all, y the fu*k did we have fish out for so long in the first half??we got a nice lead, then we sent in that small a.ss lineup...farmar/fish/kobe/walton(at power forward)/ & i think it was kwame...what were they thinkin? thats when houston caught up, then what they do?....they took out fish, then a minute later they took out kobe...i was fu*kin stunned....

that sh*t where luke put it in for the rockets is somethin i never seen before...that reminded me of some "angels in the outfield" sh*t from that baseball movie, sh*t was incredible...(i've seen it done before but not that way at all)

i never seen kobe miss that many free throws in one game in my life...anybody got a stat on that? thats gotta be the worst he ever did...it seems to me like its a lil more then the wrist, we've all seen him hurt before...it was like every time he got to the line he was missin 1-2...i think he missed 9 ft's....im guessin he would normally, routinely make at least 5-9(of the 9 he missed), add them 5, plus subtract the bulsh*t 2 pts the rockets got from luke......lakers win by 5

o wait...it doesnt work like that...fu*k...

i know i know

no "what if's"

im interested in seein us play the suns...that could be where it all goes down hill...if we win this game, could feel a lil better bout this team...we gotta keep fish in...mihm or bynum gotta start...& we gotta slow the game, dont get into a shootout...if kobe shows he cant hit foul shots, let somebody else attack the basket later in the game
 10-31-2007, 12:37 PM         #337
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rockets played a good game. I think our depth carried us to the win. Once again Kobe failed to single-handedly carry his to team to a win.
 10 years ago '06        #338
KinGOFthaRING  OP
space
space
$598 | Props total: 0 0
Lakers @ suns this friday....
 10 years ago '04        #339
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space

[pic - click to view]

10-31-2007, 03:44 PM         #340
BIG POPPA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:

[pic - click to view]

thank you

DA DOPEMAN said:
dudes is still mad

anybody got hate from LAKER MARKS?

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
25 comments
1 day ago