Puppy has Bad Allergies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 weeks ago '07        #1
593 page views
6 comments

No Notoriety 89 heat pts89
space
space
$6,422 | Props total: 10519 10519
Puppy has Bad Allergies

Vet was like give him Benadryl and itís not working. Now sheís saying itís a shot for $140 a month than fixes the problem.

Man as soon as I said I was going to Atlanta for the super bowl, money been just running from my pockets.

How can I fix this quick? Love my pup but damn, Iíve done everything and he still has issues.

I change my air filters monthly, got the shampoo and like I said I give him Benadryl every meal.

6 comments for "Puppy has Bad Allergies"

2 weeks ago '06        #2
991 33 heat pts33
space
space
$6,946 | Props total: 3401 3401
 No Notoriety said
Vet was like give him Benadryl and itís not working. Now sheís saying itís a shot for $140 a month than fixes the problem.

Man as soon as I said I was going to Atlanta for the super bowl, money been just running from my pockets.

How can I fix this quick? Love my pup but damn, Iíve done everything and he still has issues.

I change my air filters monthly, got the shampoo and like I said I give him Benadryl every meal.
You could try a dehumidifier. I have one like this. It's supposed to help allergies and prevent mold etc. You can read about it. I have one similar to this. I keep it on and have the hose draining the water into the kitchen sink so I don't have to empty the tank everyday.

Ivation 70 Pint Energy Star Dehumidifier with Pump, Large Capacity Compressor for Spaces Up To 4,500 Sq Ft, Includes Programmable Humidity, Hose Connector, Auto Shutoff and Restart and Washable Filter

6 days ago '17        #3
OGMiamishank 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,495 | Props total: 10053 10053
 No Notoriety said

Im gonna ask u 3 questions and I want u to answer them honestly. What kind of dog is it? What color is it? What is the main ingredient in the dog food u feed him?

I'm gonna answer these questions to test myself I could be way off. 1. Pitbull 2. Blue (Blue Nose) 3. Corn or Rice

Get back at me I got u regardless of whether I'm right or wrong I've been thru it all and Vets are worse than lawyers.

6 days ago '07        #4
No Notoriety 89 heat pts89 OP
space
space
 OGMiamishank said
Im gonna ask u 3 questions and I want u to answer them honestly. What kind of dog is it? What color is it? What is the main ingredient in the dog food u feed him?

I'm gonna answer these questions to test myself I could be way off. 1. Pitbull 2. Blue (Blue Nose) 3. Corn or Rice

Get back at me I got u regardless of whether I'm right or wrong I've been thru it all and Vets are worse than lawyers.
Itís a dobie and just changed his food. I think itís the breed and the black and milds. Weíre just going to live it out. Heíll be alright.

5 days ago '17        #5
OGMiamishank 3 heat pts
space
space
 No Notoriety said
Itís a dobie and just changed his food. I think itís the breed and the black and milds. Weíre just going to live it out. Heíll be alright.
It ain't the black n milds whats the brand u switched him too now and what did u switch it from? If u have the Dobie from a reputable breeder it's not genetics so its environmental and the dog would be sneezing and wheezing Everytime u fired up a mild so u would know for sure. It's the food or plants around the house. I'm not coming at u like it's your fault I'm just trying to help u without costing u bread the vet trying to put a new roof on his pool house lol

5 days ago '07        #6
No Notoriety 89 heat pts89 OP
space
space
 OGMiamishank said
It ain't the black n milds whats the brand u switched him too now and what did u switch it from? If u have the Dobie from a reputable breeder it's not genetics so its environmental and the dog would be sneezing and wheezing Everytime u fired up a mild so u would know for sure. It's the food or plants around the house. I'm not coming at u like it's your fault I'm just trying to help u without costing u bread the vet trying to put a new roof on his pool house lol
I had him on nutro puppy chicken for large breeds. Now heís on adult nurto lamb. I donít even smoke in the house.

5 days ago '17        #7
OGMiamishank 3 heat pts
space
space
 No Notoriety said
I had him on nutro puppy chicken for large breeds. Now heís on adult nurto lamb. I donít even smoke in the house.
Nutro Lamb and RICE?!? Lol cmon bro You skipped over me saying corn or Rice? Switch him to the Nutro Lamb and sweet potato make sure u exercise him plenty bc the starch may make him yeasty (tblspn of plain Greek yogurt if see rust colored yeast stains in his armpits or feet) NO RICE and NO CORN
+1   

Home      

most viewed right now
+178online now  39
Video inside wife of brazilian billionaire getting pounded out by security [caught o..
415 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+74online now  32
Image(s) inside Haitian KiKY wit dem swangass
58 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-32online now  28
Video inside BlueFace Allegedly Hooked Up With A Transgender
76 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
-19online now  19
NBA LePlayoffs remaining schedule. Time for the GOAT to do GOAT sh-t.
128 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy