Snoop Dogg Asks Which "Uncle T**" Is Going To Perform At Donald Trumps Inauguration

most viewed right now
Legendary Nickelodeon Pedophile Dan Schneider was/is a savage(in a bad way)
135 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA #1 pick Joakim Fultz
24 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Black child out here lookin’ 5-0
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kyrie Irving Regrets Leaving The Cavs After Celtics Lost To Cavs? ,Lebron ..
51 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 months ago '15        #81
Poloaveli 45 heat pts45
space
space
$2,039 | Props total: 4509 4509
 Fatt Kidd BEP said:
Are you saying that nobody in your neighborhood has any felonies?
People that live in my neighborhood sell drugs, k!ll people, just like in every other neighborhood... I'm pretty sure some of them have felonies... but their are others who work every day, some of them could also have felonies, and be reformed... I dont know everybody but I know I dont have any.. I know the kids that live in NYC whom I graduated college with dont.. My point is BLACK doesn't = CRIMINAL... CRIMINAL = CRIMINAL, and it doesnt matter whether your white or black anybody can break the law...
 9 months ago '14        #82
Go Jets 37 heat pts37
space
space
$16,004 | Props total: 21022 21022
 15 Rounds said:
How else can I say what I said and point out how his words apply to himself without quoting him?
Wrong answer
 9 months ago '04        #83
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,330 | Props total: 3569 3569
 Fatt Kidd BEP said:
nobody scared of snoop. they probably scared of his bodyguards. you heard how got rocked at that funeral.
Not saying hes knocking n*ggas out but how many rappers you know that have actually k!lled someone ? People think Snoops soft for one reason because hes mainstream. Name one mainstream rapper that your afraid of whos not named 50 Cent. An "Uncle Tom" wouldnt do not a thing for fellow black people. This summer when sh*t was extra hot and were getting slaughtered Snoop was out there marching and organizing and sh*t. Yall really think Snoop is subservient

The man just hustled to get to 140m's theres not a soul in this thread that would not do every single he has done to get his bank account. Someone offers you a show with Martha Stewart youre turning that down, yeah ok
 9 months ago '09        #84
Fatt Kidd BEP 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,148 | Props total: 10663 10663
 Fameus said:
Not saying hes knocking n*ggas out but how many rappers you know that have actually k!lled someone ? People think Snoops soft for one reason because hes mainstream. Name one mainstream rapper that your afraid of whos not named 50 Cent. An "Uncle Tom" wouldnt do not a thing for fellow black people. This summer when sh*t was extra hot and were getting slaughtered Snoop was out there marching and organizing and sh*t. Yall really think Snoop is subservient

The man just hustled to get to 140m's theres not a soul in this thread that would not do every single he has done to get his bank account. Someone offers you a show with Martha Stewart youre turning that down, yeah ok
So it's Uncle tom sh*t to take Trump's offer but it's okay to take Martha's?

That sh*t ain't adding up. Especially when this the n*gga that was friends with him prior to all this. It's cringeworthy to hear Snoop call anyone a sellout.

You think I said Snoop was soft when all I said was nobody is scared of him. I know I'm not and neither is the dude that ran up on him. So the theory "nobody got nuts to say anything to Snoop" is invalid. That's literally what I was tryna say. I can't name a rapper that I'm scared of because rappers are actors. What Snoop do for n*ggas to be scared of him anyway?
 9 months ago '04        #85
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,330 | Props total: 3569 3569
 Fatt Kidd BEP said:
So it's Uncle tom sh*t to take Trump's offer but it's okay to take Martha's?

That sh*t ain't adding up. Especially when this the n*gga that was friends with him prior to all this. It's cringeworthy to hear Snoop call anyone a sellout.

You think I said Snoop was soft when all I said was nobody is scared of him. I know I'm not and neither is the dude that ran up on him. So the theory "nobody got nuts to say anything to Snoop" is invalid. That's literally what I was tryna say. I can't name a rapper that I'm scared of because rappers are actors. What Snoop do for n*ggas to be scared of him anyway?
I never said one was "uncle tom" and the other wasnt. You cant even compare him performing for Donald Trump to doing a TV show with Martha Stewart what political agenda is Martha pushing by doing a silly tv show

Im just saying if youre a logical individual you cant call Snoop an Uncle Tom. Trump didnt get extra with his sh*t until Obama was in office with that hes not an American bullsh*t. I dont know how deep their friendship goes but id take a guess they took a couple pictures together and thats it.

I stand by my statement that nobody on here is calling Snoop an Uncle Tom to his face. And the thing that hes done to be scare of him he k!lled a guy what more do you want

I really dont think people on here can differentiate between being mainstream and being an "uncle tom"
 9 months ago '13        #86
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,251 | Props total: 12284 12284
I agree though Snoop was at the Donlad Trump roast himself, no black artist or rapper should rap for donald trump inaguration. If Kanye does it he a fu*king clown.
 9 months ago '16        #87
Sho2010 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$5,625 | Props total: 10588 10588
I wish they would make snoop perform
 9 months ago '13        #88
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
$9,454 | Props total: 11964 11964
 Trotty Glizzy said:
n*ggas ain't never go to history class
Or the Deep South
Home      

most viewed right now
Baddie wit da phatty
58 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Remember to love a girl for her mind
7 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'Lean on Me'/'Juice' Actor Jermaine Hopkins Busted With Nearly 6 Pound..
116 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 17 - Inmates Break Out Of Jail, Rob Dollar General, And Then Sneak..
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nike LeBron 15 "Ghost"
33 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
MLB ALCS Yankees vs Astros
816 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside MFA has the Vegas shooting pretty much solved
69 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Wire: Who u wit? Avon vs Marlo, Webay vs Chris vs Omar ,Bodie vs S..
202 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy