MK 11 Offishall Trailer !!

most viewed right now
49 comments @hiphop

section   (1 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 days ago '07        #151
link04 97 heat pts97
space
space
$14,495 | Props total: 5970 5970
glad i can finally comment. day fu*king 1 just like all the other MK

5 days ago '11        #152
cincityvet89 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,394 | Props total: 414 414
 Lurker said
Hip Hop run this sh*t

Should’ve used a Drake song for this Scorpion trailer

5 days ago '05        #153
dasill 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,884 | Props total: 6259 6259
Yall think that raiden was shang tshung , that is why his lightening was red?

4 days ago '14        #154
Aquas 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,140 | Props total: 58 58
 dasill said
Yall think that raiden was shang tshung , that is why his lightening was red?
No. Raiden went rogue. Hes not taking sh*t anymore. Anti hero type sh*t. Similar what Scorpion always has been.

4 days ago '05        #155
dasill 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,884 | Props total: 6259 6259
 Aquas said
No. Raiden went rogue. Hes not taking sh*t anymore. Anti hero type sh*t. Similar what Scorpion always has been.
I didmt catch that on mk10 ill have to replay it..

Update
just watched it, I missed the ending sceens. If he is protecting the earth realm then he is pretty much still a good guy right?

Last edited by dasill; 12-11-2018 at 08:36 PM..

4 days ago '05        #156
thaghost36 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,318 | Props total: 447 447

[pic - click to view]

Italian GameStop website appears to leak details of Mortal Kombat 11’s Premium Edition

Mortal Kombat is back and is more fit than ever in this new and fantastic evolution of the iconic title. Now you can customize the variants of your f!ghters down to the smallest detail, gaining unprecedented control over the aesthetics of the characters. The new graphic engine renders in the smallest details every crushed skull and torn heart, immersing yourself completely in the action of the most bloody scenes. In addition, the new list of f!ghters includes unpublished characters and the Klassics of the series, protagonists of fantastic movies in the story mode of the epic saga that has been going on for more than 25 years.

– New game engine, with even more bloody and bloody scenes
– New personalization system, with clothes, accessories and move sets never seen before
– New Fatality as well as a new GoreTech system to make the performances even more brutal
– Very strong multiplayer component, entirely oriented towards the esports: personalization systems, daily news, constantly updated rewards and an improved matchmaking

Additional Contents
The Premium Edition includes:
– Steelcase
– Kombat Pass: 6 characters & 6 Battlepass

To unpack some of this information, with the official press release already confirming the presence of “Custom Character Variations,” we could perhaps be seeing something to Injustice 2’s Gear System, which allowed players to customize their favorite DC characters with various costume pieces to create their own individual looks. Some pieces even unlocked additional Gear Abilities to expand or replace base attack’s in a f!ghter’s pool of moves. The new “GoreTech System,” combined with an upgrade to Unreal Engine 4 should make for some truly brutal and visceral moments.

NetherRealm Studios also appears to be placing a larger aspect on the esports and competitive aspect of their newest title, with the multiplayer component being “entirely oriented” towards it — with even stronger matchmaking, and what could be time-based Challenges and reminders of upcoming events, like we’ve seen in Dead or Alive 5, Street f!ghter V: Arcade Edition, and Guilty Gear Xrd REV 2.

Finally, it seems the Premium Edition — in addition to Beta access and Shao Khan — will provide purchasers with a Steelbox case and a Kombat Pack containing 6 DLC Kombatants and 6 “Battle Passes,” that we’ll likely learn more about at a a later date. There is also a new screenshot depicting Shao Khan in a suit of armor with his Warhammer. Whether this is an alternate costume or some type of customized outfit remains unknown.

Source:

+2   

4 days ago '18        #157
stutteringrap 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$3,946 | Props total: 4146 4146
 thaghost36 said

[pic - click to view]

Italian GameStop website appears to leak details of Mortal Kombat 11’s Premium Edition

Mortal Kombat is back and is more fit than ever in this new and fantastic evolution of the iconic title. Now you can customize the variants of your f!ghters down to the smallest detail, gaining unprecedented control over the aesthetics of the characters. The new graphic engine renders in the smallest details every crushed skull and torn heart, immersing yourself completely in the action of the most bloody scenes. In addition, the new list of f!ghters includes unpublished characters and the Klassics of the series, protagonists of fantastic movies in the story mode of the epic saga that has been going on for more than 25 years.

– New game engine, with even more bloody and bloody scenes
– New personalization system, with clothes, accessories and move sets never seen before
– New Fatality as well as a new GoreTech system to make the performances even more brutal
– Very strong multiplayer component, entirely oriented towards the esports: personalization systems, daily news, constantly updated rewards and an improved matchmaking

Additional Contents
The Premium Edition includes:
– Steelcase
– Kombat Pass: 6 characters & 6 Battlepass

To unpack some of this information, with the official press release already confirming the presence of “Custom Character Variations,” we could perhaps be seeing something to Injustice 2’s Gear System, which allowed players to customize their favorite DC characters with various costume pieces to create their own individual looks. Some pieces even unlocked additional Gear Abilities to expand or replace base attack’s in a f!ghter’s pool of moves. The new “GoreTech System,” combined with an upgrade to Unreal Engine 4 should make for some truly brutal and visceral moments.

NetherRealm Studios also appears to be placing a larger aspect on the esports and competitive aspect of their newest title, with the multiplayer component being “entirely oriented” towards it — with even stronger matchmaking, and what could be time-based Challenges and reminders of upcoming events, like we’ve seen in Dead or Alive 5, Street f!ghter V: Arcade Edition, and Guilty Gear Xrd REV 2.

Finally, it seems the Premium Edition — in addition to Beta access and Shao Khan — will provide purchasers with a Steelbox case and a Kombat Pack containing 6 DLC Kombatants and 6 “Battle Passes,” that we’ll likely learn more about at a a later date. There is also a new screenshot depicting Shao Khan in a suit of armor with his Warhammer. Whether this is an alternate costume or some type of customized outfit remains unknown.

Source:

yo son. please tell me there is a mk shalin monks or mk armgedon type konquest mode.

4 days ago '18        #158
stutteringrap 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$3,946 | Props total: 4146 4146
this is damn near avatar graphics and a little behind. ed boon, nethlem relms sudio and wb games just keeps pushing the evovled went comes to taking gaming graphics to the next level.

i asume the next mk game on the ps5 and xbox 6 is going to be damn near ray tracying or star wars video that broke the internet.

2 days ago '16        #159
Bidam7 91 heat pts91
space
space
$22,103 | Props total: 51080 51080

[video - click to view]

+2   

13 hrs ago '05        #160
Tha Boss 45 heat pts45
space
space
space
$23,920 | Props total: 45110 45110
 PrinceDreSON said
1. He got corrupted in the last game by that talisman he used to change the timeline up when he was trapping Shinnok back in it

2. Pretty sure all the zombies are staying that way unless they got changed back without ya knowing yet
Do you know where I can find a breakdown of all or most of the Mk games storylines. It’s pretty interesting but I don’t have time no more to play the games that much

13 hrs ago '05        #161
Tha Boss 45 heat pts45
space
space
space
 Rasheed Walrus said
This fool said "Call me bird-dog because I cheat and I'm fly."

13 hrs ago '05        #162
Tha Boss 45 heat pts45
space
space
space
 pnoi89 said
Raiden sent a message to his past self at the end of Armageddon to create an alternate reality.

You can literally watch MK9's story mode like a movie.

If you want to watch MKX, same deal:
Major props. This is what I’m looking For. This this pretty much outline what happens in each game?

13 hrs ago '05        #163
pnoi89 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,446 | Props total: 7291 7291
 Tha Boss said
Major props. This is what I’m looking For. This this pretty much outline what happens in each game?
The videos posted is essentially the canon story mode combined together if you don’t want to play through it yourself.
+1   

4 hrs ago '16        #164
PrinceDreSON 
space
space
$560 | Props total: 1826 1826
 Tha Boss said
Do you know where I can find a breakdown of all or most of the Mk games storylines. It’s pretty interesting but I don’t have time no more to play the games that much
Yeah just search YouTube there’s story recaps

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+46online now  30
Image(s) inside Bx detectives need help. Who is she???
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  23
BOX Canelo Alvarez vs Rocky Fielding | Weigh in & Face 2 Face
382 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+89online now  20
Image(s) inside This thot too tough!
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  8
Article inside Nintendo’s NES Classic and SNES Classic are going out of production
45 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
-62online now  6
I was googling rapper's net worth, then I got to DMX.. smh
81 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+454online now  6
Image(s) inside Bruh getting roasted
193 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+35online now  5
Goat movies that never got sequels, prequels or remakes?
117 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+46online now  5
OT Female High School Basketball Player Brings Down The H..
68 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy