Big Fase responds to Game's 'Hug the Block' track

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+89  141
56 comments @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

New replies show every 10 seconds
Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #101
Rule 336  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 74724 74 K  Slaps total: 33662 33 K
 Lil Wayne said
My parents have been married almost 40 years, but both were married once before. It's my older bro from my Moms 1st marriage. Basically I was a knucklehead and he tried the tough love thing as a kid/teen. Fast forward to 2016 I have my sh*t together & he still tries to act like I'm the same person I was. I havent spoken to him in over 3 years and never will again.
Patch that sh*t up bro. It's not that serious.
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #102
space
space
 smokeytheblunt2 said
seriously tho...........

if I was in a situation like at the very least i'd have nothing to do with him........

and I don't know sh*t about game's family dynamics but i can't imagine how sh*t like this makes his sister feel............

idk, I was taught by every relative I've ever had that my job as an older brother is to protect my siblings at all costs so being cool with a parent that r*ped one of them would be out of the fu*king question..........
Game wouldn't be here without him. You take the good with the bad

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #103
space
space
 PackerTrelli3 said
I fu*k with this song. Loves when he goes this route. He always makes songs that paint a perfect picture. Songs u can really ride to and either feel like you in or from the Compton streets

Or just chillin in the sunset. Like the song in OP or some sh*t like

Can’t deny the way game puts songs together. First time I heard “start from scratch” I was like wow!!
You type like a f*g**t bro. "I was like wow!!"

2 weeks ago '06        #104
Lil Wayne 
space
space
Props total: 24214 24 K  Slaps total: 9557 9 K
 Rule 336 said
Patch that sh*t up bro. It's not that serious.
+ his wife disrespected my Mom. It is that serious

2 weeks ago '19        #105
Beach city 
space
space
Props total: 714 714  Slaps total: 91 91
 tokinjohn said
Not from here but been back here over 3 years now...I've lived here about 3 different times starting when I was like 13..I'm in Inglewood...

crazy a dude from LB prolly saved my life when I moved here when I was young...looked out cuz he knew I was from the east coast and wasn't hip to all the color thing ya'll was bugging on back then anyways..I had crazy red cross color outfit on playing ball at my neighborhood park....anyways dude was a crip who took a train daily to west LA to sit in that park and hustle...

dudes name was Phil, maybe a few months after I went back to the east coast I was watching MTV and the bulletin came up that Phil was k*lled by Snoop and showed my old neighborhood park I was always at.. sh*t was a bug out seeing that.
That crazy damn yeah I remember murder was case shoot some dude at the park...they really tripping like they use to back in the day on colors..what part of East coast you from?
+1   

2 weeks ago '11        #106
KingP1n 
space
space
Props total: 5585 5 K  Slaps total: 858 858

“Paid for the funeral...no reception at all...Too cheap...Pops still has no headstone 2 years later “

It’s sad but it made me laugh lol
+1   

1 week ago '15        #107
S U P R E M E 
space
space
Props total: 3658 3 K  Slaps total: 552 552
 OCT DION said
Game really loves his father. Can't imagine rapping about hugging a n*gga who apparently fu*ked my sister til she was covered in blood. Don't care who he is.
what???????

1 week ago '05        #108
tokinjohn 
space
space
Props total: 96866 96 K  Slaps total: 12580 12 K
 Beach city said
That crazy damn yeah I remember murder was case shoot some dude at the park...they really tripping like they use to back in the day on colors..what part of East coast you from?
From Mass, yeah dude was cool..think their beef had to be different than how they said it was...2 dudes from LB just happened to bump heads in culver city/palms over some stares, .doubt that, had to be something that stemmed from LB

1 week ago '18        #109
shells49 
space
space
space
Props total: 63 63  Slaps total: 9 9
game tried to make amends during the documentary 2..when they shot the 100 video with drake and fase and games nephew all in the video...

but lets not forget his brother was bringing spider loc to the hood and doing extra sh*t that in their lifestyle that aint cool...and these grown as men mad game cut they benefits off lol...this n*gga fase said why you aint buy dad a headstone...why you fase aint just do it already ? you dont have any money for a headstone yourself you waiting on game? oh wait cause you wasting your life banging lol.. tryna depend on your brother!? nah son lol we all have toxic family and game cut off some of his it seems lol
+1   

1 week ago '18        #110
shells49 
space
space
space
Props total: 63 63  Slaps total: 9 9
this n*gga really said game is the only reason he been stuck in the streets for 14 years....n*gga get a job already sheesh lol
+1   

1 week ago '19        #111
Beach city 
space
space
 tokinjohn said
From Mass, yeah dude was cool..think their beef had to be different than how they said it was...2 dudes from LB just happened to bump heads in culver city/palms over some stares, .doubt that, had to be something that stemmed from LB
Yeah it was deeper than that's what the media said it was yeah right.. Boston yeah termnology, slaine, y'all got some spitters over there....you living there now or in cali?

1 week ago '19        #112
Okka 
space
space
Props total: 1229 1 K  Slaps total: 105 105
 Ygdirty said
Yeah they talk about it on games behind the music
I thought it was his stepfather?

1 week ago '05        #113
tokinjohn 
space
space
 Beach city said
Yeah it was deeper than that's what the media said it was yeah right.. Boston yeah termnology, slaine, y'all got some spitters over there....you living there now or in cali?
Had to be, I a*sume Phil wasn't to good in his hood and why daily he commuted to that lil a*s park in west LA but that's me guessing....

Been back in Cali over 3 years now, before here I was in Charlotte NC, ain't lived in Mass in over 12 years now ...

1 week ago '19        #114
Beach city 
space
space
 tokinjohn said
Had to be, I a*sume Phil wasn't to good in his hood and why daily he commuted to that lil a*s park in west LA but that's me guessing....

Been back in Cali over 3 years now, before here I was in Charlotte NC, ain't lived in Mass in over 12 years now ...
Yup or else he'll trap in his own hood.. that's right Cali is expensive you in Inglewood? I heard north Carolina was cheap to live

1 week ago '05        #115
tokinjohn 
space
space
 Beach city said
Yup or else he'll trap in his own hood.. that's right Cali is expensive you in Inglewood? I heard north Carolina was cheap to live
Yeah compared to here and sh*t not really much cheaper to live in Mass than here either...Yeah Charlotte a dope city, kinda slow and sh*t closes at 9 o clock including their weird liquor stores..but yeah you can have a damn near mansion in NC for like 200g's...Bad chicks there believe it or not but a lot of transplants there now..

Yeah in Inglewood, hoping my landlord don't cash out on this gentrification over here...Hoping the building holds some heart felt value to him since it was his mother's and he inherited when she passed.

1 week ago '19        #116
Beach city 
space
space
 tokinjohn said
Yeah compared to here and sh*t not really much cheaper to live in Mass than here either...Yeah Charlotte a dope city, kinda slow and sh*t closes at 9 o clock including their weird liquor stores..but yeah you can have a damn near mansion in NC for like 200g's...Bad chicks there believe it or not but a lot of transplants there now..

Yeah in Inglewood, hoping my landlord don't cash out on this gentrification over here...Hoping the building holds some heart felt value to him since it was his mother's and he inherited when she passed.
Yeah I heard I lot of people from new York move to North Carolina. They say it's real cool my co worker from North Carolina I bet you can buy big house up there. Yeah a lot of places in LA being gentrified they make la better and push poor people to where I live in the high desert

7 days ago '05        #117
tokinjohn 
space
space
 Beach city said
Yeah I heard I lot of people from new York move to North Carolina. They say it's real cool my co worker from North Carolina I bet you can buy big house up there. Yeah a lot of places in LA being gentrified they make la better and push poor people to where I live in the high desert
Yeah lots of NYers and ppl from Boston, Philly and oddly Ohio migrated to NC...I know in Charlotte its harder for outta towners to get jobs...the locals ain't feeling the new ppl moving there and will hire locals first...they have the attitude of Charlotte got worse by the new folks living there but everytime I turned on the news the ppl in cuffs looked like Charlotte ppl. Lol n*ggas was shooting AK's off high rises broad day in uptown Charlotte during CIAA at Dolph.. Everyone has guns out there, that whole Baby shooting someone in walmart (which was my local walmart) don't even seem far fetched at all...walmarts are a hang out spot to them down there and sh*t always pops off there.

6 days ago '19        #118
Beach city 
space
space
 tokinjohn said
Yeah lots of NYers and ppl from Boston, Philly and oddly Ohio migrated to NC...I know in Charlotte its harder for outta towners to get jobs...the locals ain't feeling the new ppl moving there and will hire locals first...they have the attitude of Charlotte got worse by the new folks living there but everytime I turned on the news the ppl in cuffs looked like Charlotte ppl. Lol n*ggas was shooting AK's off high rises broad day in uptown Charlotte during CIAA at Dolph.. Everyone has guns out there, that whole Baby shooting someone in walmart (which was my local walmart) don't even seem far fetched at all...walmarts are a hang out spot to them down there and sh*t always pops off there.
Yeah most from small towns or city hate out Towner's because they think there trying to takeover the city..damn they crazy in north Carolina shooting off high rise building's we have people in the high desert who shoot in the middle of the desert. Lot of people here have guns too but they not out here doing stupid sh**..

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+146online now  32
Video inside This girl met her tinder dates without telling them how tall she was
186 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+29online now  28
This your king
94 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-67online now  27
Image(s) inside KARDASHIAN-WEST FAMiLY RELEASES SHOCKING XMAS PHOTO TODAY