just completed a 5 day water fast

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+73  181
51 comments @wild'ish

section  x3   |  0 bx goons and 3 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section health

2 months ago '06        #126
Qbert 
space
space
Props total: 13213 13 K  Slaps total: 1410 1 K
 stutteringrap said
wait? tell me how can you survive 4 days without food. i only did 48 hours. at the most. then i had to get at least 200 calories before i went on another 48 hours.

longest was 72. but i was depress.

so walk me through the day when you go on a water fast.

so you mean no food for 4 days.
You can do it easily. The first day or so is the hardest.
+2   

2 months ago '13        #127
wallace45 
space
space
Props total: 5553 5 K  Slaps total: 733 733
 stutteringrap said
yes it's like natural high. and it's like free dopamine,sterionin, and eurphjire without taking the pill.

that why i struggle with this.

because it's a dangerous life threating f*ght.

it's like if you fast for 1 or 2 or 3 days. you get that high feeling that you want.

but while your at it. it's pass out spells,sweating,bad breathe,stomach fu*ked up, and weak and heart muscles.
I never had some of those issues you listed at the bottom but I feel you it shouldn't be something you do often though longest I went was about 7 days and that was 2 years ago
+1   

2 months ago '07        #128
Gunner 
space
space
Props total: 1136 1 K  Slaps total: 42 42
It's all evolutionary. Our ancestors went through bouts of feast and famine. We are not designed to eat 3 meals a day. Our modern day society is k*lling us. People who fast and slow down their digestive systems live longer. Look up autophagy. Fasting eliminates so many ailments in the body. Do your research and test your own body and limits. Best thing ever.
+7   

2 months ago '16        #129
Aztlan 
space
space
Props total: 46194 46 K  Slaps total: 6250 6 K
 Gunner said
It's all evolutionary. Our ancestors went through bouts of feast and famine. We are not designed to eat 3 meals a day. Our modern day society is k*lling us. People who fast and slow down their digestive systems live longer. Look up autophagy. Fasting eliminates so many ailments in the body. Do your research and test your own body and limits. Best thing ever.
The current abundance of food is new age phenomenon.

Like you said, it's evolutionary. You don't know what the future human body will be capable of.

Our athleticism and physical statures have already eclipsed that of our ancestors. Who knows what other changes could take place.
+2   

2 months ago '14        #130
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3 OP
space
space
Props total: 99690 99 K  Slaps total: 24550 24 K
 CrAkKedOuT said
One pic sticking stomach out, next pic suckin in. Just saying.
I heard a couple of people say this , so imma respond, ur right to a certain degree, you really start to see results on your abdonimals at the 10 day mark of the fast, but for only do 5 days I was content with what I saw even if it was exchaggarate a bit I like to share

cus not many people have willingly gone on a 5 day water fast , and I saw it an as achievement, cus I was hooked on bad habits more so than anyone so much that I was enslaved to them being completely clear of all of that 5 is comparable to being stranded on an island with only water and wifi available to you

Last edited by strungout; 10-13-2019 at 10:05 AM..
+2   

2 months ago '04        #131
biscuit 
space
space
Props total: 29285 29 K  Slaps total: 2624 2 K
Props OP.

I used to fast a few times a year back in the days. I'd only fast for 3 days though. Water only as well, but in the middle of the fast, I'd drink senapod tea so that I could literally flush every bit of waste out of my insides.

1. It works like a charm.

2. It makes your skin clean AF and literally glow.

3. It's good for your mind state as well.

I talked to muslim brothers and asked them how they broke their fasts usually and they told me that the first day they would take in only light foods such as soup, wafers, or by eating dates (it's a very common food to eat in the middle east and they actually taste pretty good if you've never tried them before). After that, you're good to go.

The biggest things I noticed were the state of mind, and the way the skin looks.

Props for doing it for the right reasons. Give up one thing that you realize you don't need after you do the next fast.
+2   

2 months ago '19        #132
ThrowA 
space
space
Props total: 186 186  Slaps total: 4 4
@

Good sh*t bro...how much did you weigh when you began and ended? How much of that did you gain back after resuming your normal diet? I’m currently at 42 hours of a water fasting..only water and black coffee. I’ve been intermittent fasting since about the end of September.

2 months ago '14        #133
space
space
 ThrowA said
@

Good sh*t bro...how much did you weigh when you began and ended? How much of that did you gain back after resuming your normal diet? Iím currently at 42 hours of a water fasting..only water and black coffee. Iíve been intermittent fasting since about the end of September.
thank you brother, i weighed roughly 175-180 ish i didnt have access to a scale so i have no idea where i ended at ...

congratulations on making it to 42 hours that as an accomplishment in itself and don't let anyone tell you otherwise

tomorrow i am starting another fast shooting for 21 days , the benefits i witnessed are just too enormous to pass up on...

this will be my last fast before i start eating a regular diet, ill update yall on it.
+1   

2 months ago '14        #134
space
space
 s550benz said
I love it.
 strungout said
that's me this morning and that's me before on Saturday when I started !

this journey wasn't just about weight loss it was about self discipline, for a long time I struggled with instant gratification, whether it be cigarettes, alchohol, pr0n, going to McDonalds at 3 am , all of that sh*t became my crutch , but I have realized that its not about the reward , its about the journey it takes to get there and that struggling is okay, you have to feel uncomfortable to reach the promise land !

so yeah that's something that most people know and are taught at an early age but I never really fully grasped it (maybe I wasn't willing to )

so long story short I saw this as personal growth as opposed to some "I need to be skinny sh*t"

I could have kept going but its thanks givings up here in Canada, and I want to spend time with my family and eat ! (food is such a social thing)

I technically haven't ate yet but I will later today with a veggie sandwhich and a rhinestone soup!

now going to start hitting the gym with a new perspective on things
 Mystic said
@ How many miles you walked/ran? I started 2 days ago but I just had an egg, a handful of cashews hours earlier and a small handful of noodles(not hungry at all but I'm tempted) Bout to run like 20 miles tomorrow or walk it
before the fast I was running 5 miles per session, sometimes back to back

but granted this was on the treadmill so I admit not totally precise ....

the only real progress I saw with my belly going down was through fasting though.....running is great for overall health and I plan to get back into running soon

but I didn't do any while I water fasted ...

I sorta used the water fast as an excuse to be lazy

this documentary will answer all questions about it

2 months ago '14        #135
space
space
 Mystic said
And you're not using angles like an IG thot to makes up think you leaner than you are?
did you read my original OP???

I already said it wasn't a major improvement but it was worth sharing

because going on a 5 day water fast is a feat in itself

you're going to have tons of energy by the 4th day running won't be a problem , lifting heavy might
+2   

2 months ago '19        #136
ThrowA 
space
space
 strungout said
thank you brother, i weighed roughly 175-180 ish i didnt have access to a scale so i have no idea where i ended at ...

congratulations on making it to 42 hours that as an accomplishment in itself and don't let anyone tell you otherwise

tomorrow i am starting another fast shooting for 21 days , the benefits i witnessed are just too enormous to pass up on...

this will be my last fast before i start eating a regular diet, ill update yall on it.

Thanks. Good luck on your 21 day fast bro..make sure to keep us updated with your progress. I initially wanted to do 3 days but after reading your posts and @ posts Iím considering shooting for 5+ days. Surprisingly I havenít felt very fatigued or irritable. Little to no ďhunger painsĒ since I started but I have had some serious cravings for certain types of foods even though Iím not hungry (JalapeŮo Bacon Cheddar Fries from Charleys 😩)...only taking in water, water with a small amount of salt and black coffee no additives .

+3   

2 months ago '18        #137
stutteringrap  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
Props total: 14804 14 K  Slaps total: 12526 12 K
 strungout said
before the fast I was running 5 miles per session, sometimes back to back

but granted this was on the treadmill so I admit not totally precise ....

the only real progress I saw with my belly going down was through fasting though.....running is great for overall health and I plan to get back into running soon

but I didn't do any while I water fasted ...

I sorta used the water fast as an excuse to be lazy

this documentary will answer all questions about it

YAW fu*kING OWE ME A APOGOLIZE.

remember last year and early 2019. how pn89 and others in the fitness thread talk sh*t about me and called me retarded for saying this.

and i was preaching and praticely 24 to 48 hours fasts is the only way to lose belly fat or 500 calories for 24 hours or 48 hours.

and everybody say i was crazy and retarded. so look who got the last luaght now and was correct.
+3   

2 months ago '13        #138
wallace45 
space
space
Props total: 5553 5 K  Slaps total: 733 733
 ThrowA said
Thanks. Good luck on your 21 day fast bro..make sure to keep us updated with your progress. I initially wanted to do 3 days but after reading your posts and @ posts Iím considering shooting for 5+ days. Surprisingly I havenít felt very fatigued or irritable. Little to no ďhunger painsĒ since I started but I have had some serious cravings for certain types of foods even though Iím not hungry (JalapeŮo Bacon Cheddar Fries from Charleys 😩)...only taking in water, water with a small amount of salt and black coffee no additives .

Post a update after you end your fast
+1   

2 months ago '07        #139
Boston 
space
space
Props total: 5292 5 K  Slaps total: 1914 1 K
Oh hell no, why would you deplete your body like that. I’m good with that man. I would of at least had my protein.
+1   

2 months ago '19        #140
ThrowA 
space
space
Intended on doing a minimum 72 hour water fast. I ended my fast yesterday @ 4pm which put me at 67 hours total. I felt fine the whole fast with only small bouts of hunger here and there but nothing real bothering. I wasn’t irritable or sleepy. I drank water, water w/ added salt and coffee throughout the fast.

I ended it early because I ended up taking a nap before my son came home from school and when I woke up I felt like somebody had snatched my soul from me..lol..I felt extremely weak and felt like I was starving..so I broke my fast with 3 TBSP of cashews followed by a Greek Yogurt. I was a little disappointed but since it was my first time doing it there is always room for improvement on the next attempt. The next go around I plan on aiming for 4 days.

Start Weight Before Fast: 208 LB
End Weight After Fast: 202 LB

I have been doing intermittent fasting (IF) since 25 September with very minimal exercise. I initially began eating for 6 hours and fasting for 18. I had moved to 4 hours eating and 20 hours fasting at the beginning of this month. (I’m honestly only eating 1-2 hours because when I start eating for the day at 10am I just keep eating until I’m satisfied with my calorie intake/macros). I track everything I eat with the app LoseIt. I also weigh and measure everything I consume with a food scale/measuring spoons and cups.

Coupled in with IF and this 67 hour fast here are my stats:

Height: 6’0”
Start Weight 25 Sep: 216 LB
Current Weight 18 Oct: 202 LB
Goal Weight: 175 LB

Last edited by ThrowA; 10-18-2019 at 01:17 PM..
+1   

2 months ago '18        #141
space
space
space
 Aztlan said
The current abundance of food is new age phenomenon.

Like you said, it's evolutionary. You don't know what the future human body will be capable of.

Our athleticism and physical statures have already eclipsed that of our ancestors. Who knows what other changes could take place.

and this is why i litterly said that lebron and kobe are better than the 90's and 80's nba roster and legends. the game has so elevated since the 80's and 90's

that why i think the old generation is hating on the younger gen.

they are outdoing us in every major thang espically sports.

you see like every year. some new freshman rookie putting up new ncaa or school ro conference record.

espically in college.

and now lebron and these yong n*ggas breaking nfl,nba,mlb,mls,etc records like it's nothing. there first season.
+1   

2 months ago '18        #142
space
space
space
 ThrowA said
Intended on doing a minimum 72 hour water fast. I ended my fast yesterday @ 4pm which put me at 67 hours total. I felt fine the whole fast with only small bouts of hunger here and there but nothing real bothering. I wasnít irritable or sleepy. I drank water, water w/ added salt and coffee throughout the fast.

I ended it early because I ended up taking a nap before my son came home from school and when I woke up I felt like somebody had snatched my soul from me..lol..I felt extremely weak and felt like I was starving..so I broke my fast with 3 TBSP of cashews followed by a Greek Yogurt. I was a little disappointed but since it was my first time doing it there is always room for improvement on the next attempt. The next go around I plan on aiming for 4 days.

I have been doing intermittent fasting (IF) since 25 September with very minimal exercise. I initially began eating for 6 hours and fasting for 18. I had moved to 4 hours eating and 20 hours fasting at the beginning of this month. (Iím honestly only eating 1-2 hours because when I start eating for the day at 10am I just keep eating until Iím satisfied with my calorie intake/macros). I track everything I eat with the app LoseIt. I also weigh and measure everything I consume with a food scale/measuring spoons and cups.

Height: 6í0Ē
lol! now do yo see why i posted that 72 hour fast link. and maybe boxden is wrong about me. maybe i am not as retarded as they potray and think.

truth be told i have halostist and my some times bad body ordor which k*lls my apetite. but that fasting sh*t is like a drug or natural coacine. it's tough to go 24 or 48 hors without food. but in the long run the benefits and sertonin,eurphrine,dopamine and neurotrasmitter. you get from it.
+1   

2 months ago '18        #143
space
space
space
 ThrowA said
Intended on doing a minimum 72 hour water fast. I ended my fast yesterday @ 4pm which put me at 67 hours total. I felt fine the whole fast with only small bouts of hunger here and there but nothing real bothering. I wasnít irritable or sleepy. I drank water, water w/ added salt and coffee throughout the fast.

I have been doing intermittent fasting (IF) since 25 September with very minimal exercise. I initially began eating for 6 hours and fasting for 18. I had moved to 4 hours eating and 20 hours fasting at the beginning of this month. (Iím honestly only eating 1-2 hours because when I start eating for the day at 10am I just keep eating until Iím satisfied with my calorie intake/macros). I track everything I eat with the app LoseIt. I also weigh and measure everything I consume with a food scale/measuring spoons and cups.

Height: 6í0Ē
i knew that link i posted about will smith and 72 hour fast was right.

sometime i ask myself it is really worth helping folks. yaw folks on boxden can be some ungrateful mean folks.

i be trying help yaw. and this is how yaw treat me.
+2   

2 months ago '05        #144
Tr1angleOffense 
space
space
Props total: 1160 1 K  Slaps total: 48 48
 strungout said
that's me this morning and that's me before on Saturday when I started !

this journey wasn't just about weight loss it was about self discipline, for a long time I struggled with instant gratification, whether it be cigarettes, alchohol, pr0n, going to McDonalds at 3 am , all of that sh*t became my crutch , but I have realized that its not about the reward , its about the journey it takes to get there and that struggling is okay, you have to feel uncomfortable to reach the promise land !
you inspired me, i'm on day 4. im doing it for the mental capacity. yesterday was sh*tty, i thought i was gonna past out. no lie, i ate 5 grapes and got my water in and laid back down, today i'm not even thirsty. the body tells you when you need the water.

im stopping at 5, tomorrow, then tuesday will come out slowly, some beef brother is what i read then wednesday some lean protein, small portions. today i think i'll make a broth soup with veggies.
good sh*t brotha. the mental tolls is a lot days 2 and 3.

1 is nothin, you have all the stored energy but by the middle of 2 then morning of 3. It's rough.

good sh*t!

2 months ago '15        #145
Teddy KGB 
space
space
Props total: 57896 57 K  Slaps total: 7550 7 K
Why this dude got an hourglass figure? Better do some back, shoulder and chest exercises ASAP.

Good on you though, OP.

4 weeks ago '17        #146
Willy Boban  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
Props total: 44167 44 K  Slaps total: 11624 11 K
Todays number 5 on the 5 day Fast.

After struggling in the 250s for 40days.

Now I went from 258 to 245 on this 5 day Fast.

And Im going to do No carbs for the weekend and then fast Monday and Tuesday with low carbs Wednesday and Thursday. Then Fast Friday to see if I can be in the 230s by next Saturday.

I will hopefully be at my goal of 220 to 215 by Christmas.

+1   

4 weeks ago '17        #147
Willy Boban  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
Props total: 44167 44 K  Slaps total: 11624 11 K
Today. 244. And bout to do a 3 day counting today. And eat on Thursday.

And the same for next week since Thanksgiving next Thursday.

I was 298 on August 24th

Losing weight make a n*gga want to phuck wifey every night. No bullsh*t.

4 weeks ago '10        #148
Trilluminati GA 
space
space
Props total: 19143 19 K  Slaps total: 849 849
Impossible

Congratulations
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #149
Dennis Reynolds 
space
space
Props total: 1215 1 K  Slaps total: 70 70
I'm only 28 hours into what I'm hoping to be a 168 hour (7 day) water only fast and I'm hating it right now. I miss my black coffee. Mind over matter though, I can do this.

I've done a 42 hour fast prior, but I had black coffee and unsweetened iced tea and it wasn't that bad. I'm pretty sure I could've easily hit that 48 hour mark during that time.
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #150
Dennis Reynolds 
space
space
Props total: 1215 1 K  Slaps total: 70 70
I only made it to 73 hours for my first water only fast. Sheesh. I feel that I've gained a deeper understanding about my relationship with food and that if absolutely necessary, I can go without for quite some time.

A mistake I made is that I did it right after a Thanksgiving feast filled with carbohydrates. For future fasts, I will definitely eat a ketogenic diet and reduce my caffeine consumption for at least one week prior to the week of fasting because it'll make the transition a lot easier. I had a nasty headache the entire day of day two and I think it wouldn't have happened or it would've at least been more manageable if I did what was listed above.

I'm planning on doing a five day water only fast in March to finally work up to a 7 day water only fast in June. After that, I plan on doing a week long fast each quarter of the year. It's sort of like hitting that system reset button on your body giving it a break.
+1   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+144online now  35
Video inside This girl met her tinder dates without telling them how tall she was
184 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-66online now  32
Image(s) inside KARDASHIAN-WEST FAMiLY RELEASES SHOCKING XMAS PHOTO TODAY
67 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+28online now  28
This your king