Walking Through Chief Keef's Hood [Video]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
152 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
123 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #81
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,364 | Props total: 236 236
Numbers dont lie....Chicago had almost double the homicide rate of NYC last year, and NYC has double the population! Looks can be mad deceiving.
 5 years ago '13        #82
HipHopFactz 436 heat pts436
space
space
$31,046 | Props total: 38326 38326
lol@numbers dont lie

its like there is some kind of hidden sense of pride to say ur "hood" has a higher crime rate than the next guys hood, fu*ked up mentality.

dudes jumping in lil dingy boats to sail half way across the world to come to america and live in these hoods cuz where they are from there is no law and order, there is no stats and they aint proud or showboating how hood they are, they are trying to get the fu*k out to make a better life for thereselves
 5 years ago '11        #83
Kalifornicated 20 heat pts20
space
space
$1,161 | Props total: 166 166
sh*t look like it was filmed in 2007.
 5 years ago '11        #84
Shanked 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$2,550 | Props total: 3150 3150
 Ralph Nautica said:
Yeah I was thinking the same thing. From what I'm understanding, JoJo and his n*ggas are Insane. I remember seeing a tweet where JoJo said he was GDK too.

Maybe one of these Chi n*ggas can explain it more but they probably are outnumbered in those areas. But I think the GD's outnumber the Bd's tho.
A homie gave me some info that they claim Insane GD - 974, on some renegade sh*t and when you see em throwing up L's, that sh*t really I's but I don't understand how they raised in BD & GD territory then say BDK + GDK ...

Any chicago n*ggas in this forum ?
 5 years ago '09        #85
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,372 | Props total: 17464 17464
either way all this Gang sh*t is fu*king stupidity
 02-25-2013, 11:36 AM         #86
uptownyc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ricolove11 said:
NY cats always think just cause the hoods dont look like they do in ny they arent hood. Bruh you need to get your a.ss out the boroughs of ny homie and see alil of the world. Im not faulting you, you probably just dont know better homie. Take your a.ss down south are out west are even the midwest thinking just cause the neighborhood look like that your azz want get snatch up quick.

i been all over the south, even been to the favelas in rio, and many other countries....

ny and some hoods in new orleans can compare....that city looked like katrina hit it before the storm...all these "hoods" are suburbs with full detached houses lollll

come to the pjs, the boys wouldnt be caught in a staircase anytime lol this n*gga walking around videotaping lollll
 02-25-2013, 11:43 AM         #87
uptownyc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not a change chicago more dangerous thatn bx or bk

you nerds in the midwest are trying to look hood in ohio and illinois hahaha

take manhattan out of nyc stats....look at the boros or take precint stats like the 75th in bk or any in bvrownsville or the s bx....
 5 years ago '12        #88
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 5605 5605
shut your nerd a.ss up. trying to make your hood sound the toughest. that doesnt work on the internet
 5 years ago '06        #89
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,357 | Props total: 4629 4629
 ZlatanDrogba said:
Yall got nice hoods in america.

Roddy Little said:
They are rapping in creole, they're from Cova da Moura, Amadora in Lisbon, where the majority of the population is of Cape Verdian/Angolan descent. I'm portuguese & I was actually born a few miles away from there.
word, i was trying to understand but figured it was portuguese creole. Valete was my introduction to hip hop tuga. how is he viewed out there?

Cape Verde is cool. I like Sarah Tavares

the accent is harder for me to understand though. and it seems brazil has a bigger scene.
 5 years ago '11        #90
Roddy Little 36 heat pts36
space
space
$2,054 | Props total: 740 740
 DominicanLou said:
word, i was trying to understand but figured it was portuguese creole. Valete was my introduction to hip hop tuga. how is he viewed out there?

Cape Verde is cool. I like Sarah Tavares

the accent is harder for me to understand though. and it seems brazil has a bigger scene.
I don't really know much about Portuguese hip-hop, but yeah Valete is highly respected. He's only done about 3-4 live shows in his career, he charges like 90k euros. Your right though the scene is alot bigger in brazil
 5 years ago '11        #91
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,364 | Props total: 236 236
 HipHopFactz said:
lol@numbers dont lie

its like there is some kind of hidden sense of pride to say ur "hood" has a higher crime rate than the next guys hood, fu*ked up mentality.

dudes jumping in lil dingy boats to sail half way across the world to come to america and live in these hoods cuz where they are from there is no law and order, there is no stats and they aint proud or showboating how hood they are, they are trying to get the fu*k out to make a better life for thereselves
Whoa, whoa....

Not sure if that was a shot at me or not, but lemme clarify a couple things:

1.) Im NOT from Chicago. Just stating facts.

2.) I for one am NOT glorifying living in the hood. I did for 14 years here in Indianapolis. I would strongly encourage anyone who is living in conditions like these to find a way out.

3.) Everything you said was entirely true in regards to people immigrating here for a better life. I believe that african americans in general have no knowledge of our history. Our true black history was stolen from us. If we knew where we came from and what we could accomplish, i believe that we would be more appreciative of what we got
 4 years ago '13        #92
Nappy Dyed Dreads 370 heat pts370
space
space
$53,036 | Props total: 30736 30736
bump.
some of the cleaner areas of Englewood remind me of the backstreets of Southeastern Queens. I'm fortunate, in that my area isn't as crime-ridden and depressed as Englewood.

them SlowBucks dudes from my side of town(Queens Village) and they cool with Durk and Rondo; Shadyville + Englewood connection(?)

anyone want to do some live action reporting for

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '11        #93
Ralph Nautica 70 heat pts70 OP
space
space
$10,572 | Props total: 6470 6470
Chi-Wire Season 1
 4 years ago '12        #94
styxz 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,305 | Props total: 430 430
Sad that we take so much pride in how grimy and gutta our hoods are. k!lling over streets that ain't even named after us. Repping a city that don't believe in being broke or colored, not for real. Watchin the white cats stroll thru no problem, but plottin as soon as you see the black homie.

Sh*t's so fcked up and not getting better

And they don't give no kinda fck either. Fckin wasting lives out here for nothing
 4 years ago '13        #95
space
space
bet that n*gga won't record outside during this time of year

but I don't blame him. I wouldn't either.
 3 years ago '13        #96
space
space
since been gs9 the topic of the week...

3 years ago '13        #97
SisterFister 47 heat pts47
space
space
$2,511 | Props total: 4873 4873
 Shanked said:
A homie gave me some info that they claim Insane GD - 974, on some renegade sh*t and when you see em throwing up L's, that sh*t really I's but I don't understand how they raised in BD & GD territory then say BDK + GDK ...

Any chicago n*ggas in this forum ?
Jojo is 063 x St.Lawrence aka Tookaville /TuTu Gang, Chicago scene is very odd, Its only weird to n*ggas not familiar to politics out here. Everybody just a.ssumes all gds & BDs dont like each other. All BDs is cool with one another, all GDs is cool with one another, LKs & and VLs are automatically BFFs and etc. Insane are basically renegades. Although most of them are gd all of them aren't. They dont honor no chief. True lil jojo is bd but he insane bd. Insane bd or insane gd is still the same clique. They ride under the folks but they basically there own renegade crew that started out as gd but now they kinda seperate and on they own. A lotta gd's fu*k wit em but thay dont really to much fu*k wit the bd's.
 3 years ago '11        #98
Shanked 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$2,550 | Props total: 3150 3150
 SisterFister said:
Jojo is 063 x St.Lawrence aka Tookaville /TuTu Gang, Chicago scene is very odd, Its only weird to n*ggas not familiar to politics out here. Everybody just a.ssumes all gds & BDs dont like each other. All BDs is cool with one another, all GDs is cool with one another, LKs & and VLs are automatically BFFs and etc. Insane are basically renegades. Although most of them are gd all of them aren't. They dont honor no chief. True lil jojo is bd but he insane bd. Insane bd or insane gd is still the same clique. They ride under the folks but they basically there own renegade crew that started out as gd but now they kinda seperate and on they own. A lotta gd's fu*k wit em but thay dont really to much fu*k wit the bd's.
basically you dont know what your talking about n just talkin on what youve heard cos n*gga this nearly 2015 n dis sh*t from 2012

sh*t real out ere b
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
73 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
30 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
101 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
106 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
38 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy