Phoenix getting their Cleveland on, calling Nash a traitor

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-05-2012, 12:03 PM         #61
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who the fu*k are phoenix fans??
 5 years ago '11        #62
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,180 | Props total: 17545 17545
 Skratch said:
who the fu*k are phoenix fans??
the irony.
 5 years ago '12        #63
GucciBoy347 39 heat pts39
space
space
$10,377 | Props total: 773 773
 X_WunderKind_X said:
the irony.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #64
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,661 | Props total: 11305 11305
 Youngin19 said:
Steve Nash didn't need to be traded. He could have signed in LA for the vet min. Just like LeBron could have signed in MIA with one less year on his contract. The Cavs got multiple draft picks and a 14 million dollar trade exception. But of course, that's nothing when you're losing the best player in the game

and don't be fooled by these salty, bitter a.ss Cleveland fans talking about "it was the way he did it". Wade and Bosh announced their decision on live TV on PTI just the day before. Absolutely nothing was wrong with doing the decision. Just a bunch of white people looking for something to complain about
 07-05-2012, 12:22 PM         #65
MUSICJUNKIE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is super dope man lakers never fall off
 5 years ago '09        #66
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,629 | Props total: 2739 2739
So, we going to act like Phoenix was prepared when Nash was going to leave. Drafted Marshall and signed Dragic? People are so emotional I swear

Unless they are mad he went to LA, then I can understand somewhat, but if they mad that he was leaving, then that's crazy. Everyone knew he was gone when their season ended.
 07-05-2012, 01:18 PM         #67
Coolcc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Phoenix Who?? the Laker's are worried about beating OKC now that's more of a rivalry than anything...lol it's just bussiness and Nash just tryin to get paid.
 5 years ago '11        #68
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,785 | Props total: 1346 1346
 Eagles All Day said:
Main event losing out here

its okay my son, your father still loves you
 5 years ago '05        #69
chi town hustla 193 heat pts193
space
space
$18,085 | Props total: 19691 19691
no dis to lakers fans cuz i respect the lakers hustle
but how can people talk sh*t bout miami how they put their team together
the lakers been taking and signing talent from other teams then putting an allstar team on the court since kareem
 5 years ago '04        #70
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,544 | Props total: 2788 2788
mostly people talk sh*t about lebron, not miami

i think most people respect pat riley's hustle

but what n*ggas dont respect is leaving your team hanging in your prime after keeping them dangling to form the superfriends
 07-05-2012, 03:02 PM         #71
titusfuk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
sounds like Phoenix got themselves a one way rivalry

LA aint checking for yall
 5 years ago '11        #72
FK12 
space
space
$69 | Props total: 0 0

chi town hustla said:
no dis to lakers fans cuz i respect the lakers hustle
but how can people talk sh*t bout miami how they put their team together
the lakers been taking and signing talent from other teams then putting an allstar team on the court since kareem
 5 years ago '11        #73
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 FullTimeHustla said:
theres no loyalty dumb a.ss n*ggas this is a bussiness
I don't know where they get this loyalty sh*t from. Be loyal like Jordan, so when you retire and come back for a piece they can laugh in your face. Yup, loyalty.
 07-05-2012, 04:45 PM         #74
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nash left the Suns on good terms. The Suns did him a favor by sending him where he wanted to go as a thank you to him. Fans shouldn't be mad at Nash for that, they should be happy to begin the rebuilding process and see Nash get the chance to compete for a title. Why prolong the situation the Suns got a long hard rebuilding process ahead of them.
 07-05-2012, 04:46 PM         #75
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 abstractq said:

but what n*ggas dont respect is leaving your team hanging in your prime after keeping them dangling to form the superfriends
exactly
 07-05-2012, 04:52 PM         #76
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you tryna put Nash on Wade's level you should just stop it right now. Lakers drafted Bynum as a 17 year old kid. Lakers traded for Kobe on draft night as a 17 year old kid. The Lakers pulled off the Pau steal but other than that they took chances and won. No shortcuts. The Heat are still the best team in the league and LeBron will still be talked about for bailing out on his team when they put it together to suit his playstyle leading them to back to back 60 win teams. Kobe won't get that hate because he stuck it out when the team seemed to be going backwards and not forward. Not to mention all of these players trying to team up to combat the Heat. Just like when Kobe and Shaq were the hottest thing going every team wanted that one two punch. Now every team wants that big 3 all because of the Heat.
 5 years ago '07        #77
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,602 | Props total: 4206 4206
 iamsoulja said:
he aint leave, they traded him smh dumb fans
true that. Suns thought the was a bum in 98 when he was in his 20s. So they traded him to Dallas for some bums. Where was the loyalty then Suns fans?
 5 years ago '05        #78
space
space
 abstractq said:

they was hating on wade and bosh 2 for that celebration they did when all three of them came out like they won the championship before they played a game together
 5 years ago '05        #79
space
space
 SOCIALITE said:
If you tryna put Nash on Wade's level you should just stop it right now. Lakers drafted Bynum as a 17 year old kid. Lakers traded for Kobe on draft night as a 17 year old kid. The Lakers pulled off the Pau steal but other than that they took chances and won. No shortcuts. The Heat are still the best team in the league and LeBron will still be talked about for bailing out on his team when they put it together to suit his playstyle leading them to back to back 60 win teams. Kobe won't get that hate because he stuck it out when the team seemed to be going backwards and not forward. Not to mention all of these players trying to team up to combat the Heat. Just like when Kobe and Shaq were the hottest thing going every team wanted that one two punch. Now every team wants that big 3 all because of the Heat.
no shortcuts
kareem from milwaukee to la in his prime
shaq bailed on orlando in his prime
kobe told the hornets he would never play for them he only wants to play for la stack a team with hof players shaq,kobe,malone,payton for a championship
pau gasol trade thanks to jerry west
#jussayintho
 5 years ago '04        #80
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 787 787
 SOCIALITE said:

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
252 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
109 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy