[Week 1] New Orleans Saints Vs Minnesota Vikings [Game Discussion Thread]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
152 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
123 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

The Rematch: Who You Got?
Saints 50 64.94%
Vikings 27 35.06%
Voters: 77. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 09-10-2010, 04:53 PM         #581
lilt9484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
funny thign is wer are 2-0 agianst the vkings and they still cry and act like they are better

its comical really
 09-10-2010, 06:02 PM         #582
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bullseye said:
He didn't get shut down. He was without his #1 receiver. How big of a game would you expect Brady to play without Moss?
Moss has been here 3 years one with Brady out, with or without him he's in the HOF.

Stop being a pathetic homer, I am a fan of Favre and I predicted a win and good game but he got shut down, I don't care about injuries, the vikings played enough defense and he had enough opportunities to win.
 09-10-2010, 07:23 PM         #583
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bullseye said:
He didn't get shut down. He was without his #1 receiver. How big of a game would you expect Brady to play without Moss? Or Manning without Wayne? Also, as soon as McKinney got hurt, they rotated the whole O-line and that turned into a mess. Favre was basically trying to get rid of the ball as fast as he could every snap cause he knew he had no protection anymore. That was the beginning of the end. I wouldn't pin it all on Favre. And as for his interception, watch the reply I posted. It was pass interference. Shouldn't have counted.
Stop bytching, the vikings had three weeks to gameplan on this game without Rice. Face it, bruh, Saints >> Vikings
 7 years ago '04        #584
glepurple 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,675 | Props total: 783 783
 Bullseye said:
No Sharper does NOT even out. The Saints defense is even better than it is now with the pieces they added in the offseason, so losing Sharper was not that big of a hit.

The Vikings losing Rice was a big hit because Rice was their #1 WR. They only have 4 WR's. They had to take Percy out of the slot and put him at #2, which he is not ready to play. They also had to make Berrian the #1, which he can not handle (as you saw last night). Then they had Mr. Nobody Greg Williams as their #4. Losing Rice basically made Berrian and Harvin non-factors.

Nobody said the Saints didn't win. They won. But don't try to act like that was the real Vikings offense. That's like playing the Patriots without Moss. Or playing the Falcons without Roddy White. It was also a home game. That was a game the Saints were supposed to win and win by a lot. And the fact that it was even close just shows how much work they need.
what pieces u talkin bout!! The saints had there same d out there minus sharper. The only new addition through offseason pickups was alex brown.
 09-10-2010, 10:17 PM         #585
lilt9484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bullseye said:
No Sharper does NOT even out. The Saints defense is even better than it is now with the pieces they added in the offseason, so losing Sharper was not that big of a hit.

The Vikings losing Rice was a big hit because Rice was their #1 WR. They only have 4 WR's. They had to take Percy out of the slot and put him at #2, which he is not ready to play. They also had to make Berrian the #1, which he can not handle (as you saw last night). Then they had Mr. Nobody Greg Williams as their #4. Losing Rice basically made Berrian and Harvin non-factors.

Nobody said the Saints didn't win. They won. But don't try to act like that was the real Vikings offense. That's like playing the Patriots without Moss. Or playing the Falcons without Roddy White. It was also a home game. That was a game the Saints were supposed to win and win by a lot. And the fact that it was even close just shows how much work they need.

are you really this stupid ... stop crying
 09-10-2010, 11:12 PM         #586
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Sub 0; 09-10-2010 at 11:22 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #587
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
Either one is cool with me. I like the first one.
 7 years ago '05        #588
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,720 | Props total: 6 6
the first one should be it
 7 years ago '05        #589
Based_One 79 heat pts79
space
space
$9,701 | Props total: 6924 6924
lol either of em matter
 7 years ago '98        #590
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,187 | Props total: 3565 3565
 7 years ago '08        #591
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
:lachen001:
 09-11-2010, 09:57 AM         #592
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Just need Hockeythug (either one bro), bangab**ch, and JT1E to changed it up.

Last edited by Sub 0; 09-11-2010 at 10:00 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
73 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
30 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
106 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
101 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
38 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy