Ok so they Played the Famous 81 Point Game on Espn Classic..Player Reactions Around the League-2006

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-03-2010, 03:40 PM         #101
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was comparing Kobe's team to the one Pippen almost took the finals. The point of it is that the team was actually great, a team full of role players in a great system is all that a great player needs. Most great players won't get a team like that ever. While you think all star appearances means a team is great I believe a team is great when they have a great player and a team full of people doing their job.

Plus giving credit to Bynum as a top 5 center is a joke. He may be top 5 when healthy but it just shows lack of good centers in the league not how good Bynum actually is.
 08-03-2010, 03:40 PM         #102
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 akademiks said:
Jordan played players who were drafted in the 80s who dominated the 90s.

Kobe plays players who were drafted in the 90s who have dominated the 00s..

So why the f**k are you asking for HOFs drafted this decade?
Yea but Jordan was drafted in the early 80s... Kobe was drafted in the late 90s, and like you laker fans like to point out he didnt really get to play til his 3rd year.. which was in 99.. so its fair.. IMO
 7 years ago '07        #103
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,373 | Props total: 21416 21416
 jordanfreak7 said:
your reaction *choking* on his d!ck
 7 years ago '04        #104
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,561 | Props total: 2831 2831
 A.O.™ said:
Nah... Because the Talent actually got better hence why it just got harder... You need to understand that... You think they going to put Kobe and OJ Mayo in the same Hall of Fame? negative... Kobe going to the hall with the Lebrons etc.. those other guys in now.. Got lucky cause of when they played... why you think Shawn Kemps aint going... Why you think Byron Russells aint going... Because the Drazen Petrovics took they place..

all ima say is, youre a moron if you think any of these superstars dont get voted into he hall of fame

byron russel never did anything for his career thats why he aint goin

like seriously if you that biased that you think dwight howard wont make it but all them borderline all star players did. . .aint no hope for you
 08-03-2010, 03:43 PM         #105
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -BigC- said:
I was comparing Kobe's team to the one Pippen almost took the finals. The point of it is that the team was actually great, a team full of role players in a great system is all that a great player needs. Most great players won't get a team like that ever. While you think all star appearances means a team is great I believe a team is great when they have a great player and a team full of people doing their job.

Plus giving credit to Bynum as a top 5 center is a joke. He may be top 5 when healthy but it just shows lack of good centers in the league not how good Bynum actually is.
But Phil coached both those teams, and we know Phil is a wizard with talent.. So if you give Phil better talent you see what he does with it... Hence why those Bulls only went to the 2nd round, and these Lakers went to the finals 3 times in a row now.
 08-03-2010, 03:45 PM         #106
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 abstractq said:
all ima say is, youre a moron if you think any of these superstars dont get voted into he hall of fame

byron russel never did anything for his career thats why he aint goin

like seriously if you that biased that you think dwight howard wont make it but all them borderline all star players did. . .aint no hope for you
Dwight wont be first ballot guarantee you that much.. Well out your list if we add Dwight you still only have 5...
 7 years ago '04        #107
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
like i said they all makin it with ease

the only one thats not first ballot is brandon roy. . .
 08-03-2010, 03:48 PM         #108
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O.™ said:
But Phil coached both those teams, and we know Phil is a wizard with talent.. So if you give Phil better talent you see what he does with it... Hence why those Bulls only went to the 2nd round, and these Lakers went to the finals 3 times in a row now.
So your trying to compare one of the championship teams Kobe has lead to the team MJ couldn't take to the finals?Why?If your comparing teams that didn't go anywhere why are you using championship level talent vs second round talent? Compare the Smush/Kwame team not the Pau team
 7 years ago '04        #109
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 A.O.™ said:
Yea but Jordan was drafted in the early 80s... Kobe was drafted in the late 90s, and like you laker fans like to point out he didnt really get to play til his 3rd year.. which was in 99.. so its fair.. IMO
2 years makes the difference between "early" and "late"?

Jordan was drafted in 84 and Kobe in 96.

If you exclude the 90s, you exclude players like Kevin Garnett, Tim Duncan, Jason Kidd, Chris Webber, Allen Iverson, Dirk Nowitzki, Paul Pierce, Vince Carter, Elton Brand, Tracy McGrady, Chauncy Billups, Ray Allen, Steve Nash, Jerry Stackhouse, Rasheed Wallace, Grant Hill, Allen Houston..

All of whom Kobe played against, regardless of whether he was playing heavy minutes in his first 3 seasons or not.

Then you add in guys who were drafted in the 00s..

Chris Paul, Deron Williams, Lebron James, Dwyane Wade, Dwight Howard, etc...

And there's more but I don't really care to look through the draft classes and waste my time.
 08-03-2010, 03:59 PM         #110
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -BigC- said:
So your trying to compare one of the championship teams Kobe has lead to the team MJ couldn't take to the finals?Why?If your comparing teams that didn't go anywhere why are you using championship level talent vs second round talent? Compare the Smush/Kwame team not the Pau team
Honestly we cant really compare... And I will boost your man Kobe right now.. He would have probably took that team to the Finals (smush/kwame), how Lebron took his humps, how Iverson took his humps.. I honestly dont think that gap of talent existed back in the 90s.. IMO.
 08-03-2010, 04:05 PM         #111
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 akademiks said:
2 years makes the difference between "early" and "late"?

Jordan was drafted in 84 and Kobe in 96.

If you exclude the 90s, you exclude players like Kevin Garnett, Tim Duncan, Jason Kidd, Chris Webber, Allen Iverson, Dirk Nowitzki, Paul Pierce, Vince Carter, Elton Brand, Tracy McGrady, Chauncy Billups, Ray Allen, Steve Nash, Jerry Stackhouse, Rasheed Wallace, Grant Hill, Allen Houston..

All of whom Kobe played against, regardless of whether he was playing heavy minutes in his first 3 seasons or not.

But how many of those guys do you really consider HOF material..

KG, TD, CWebb, A.I., PP, Ray, Sheed and Nash..

The rest of them are just great players.. Dirk soft, Vince soft, Elton Brand IMO is a bum, T-Wack played great when hes healthy, but probably has more years on injured reserve than on the court, Billups been on a bunch of teams not cause he so great, Hill was also plagued with injuries, and Allan Houston had a couple good years in Detroit, and a couple goodies wit my Knicks i wont put him in the Hall. And out of all of them Dirk might get the nod cause he went to the finals.
 08-03-2010, 04:05 PM         #112
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O.™ said:
Honestly we cant really compare... And I will boost your man Kobe right now.. He would have probably took that team to the Finals (smush/kwame), how Lebron took his humps, how Iverson took his humps.. I honestly dont think that gap of talent existed back in the 90s.. IMO.
Whatever talent gap your talking about was never an issue in the West. The competition in the West was insane and no weak team was going to get through. Not trying to knock LBJ but that s**t he pulled wouldn't of worked in the West. Every team the Spurs faced that year won at least 1 game vs them. No team with only 1 player was coming out of the west for the last decade. Duncan and Kobe made that impossible pretty much.
 08-03-2010, 04:08 PM         #113
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -BigC- said:
Whatever talent gap your talking about was never an issue in the West. The competition in the West was insane and no weak team was going to get through. Not trying to knock LBJ but that s**t he pulled wouldn't of worked in the West. Every team the Spurs faced that year won at least 1 game vs them. No team with only 1 player was coming out of the west for the last decade. Duncan and Kobe made that impossible pretty much.
I agree to that... Im saying Kobe if he was on the East with those bums would have probably went to the Finals.
 08-03-2010, 04:08 PM         #114
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O.™ said:
But how many of those guys do you really consider HOF material..

KG, TD, CWebb, A.I., PP, Ray, Sheed and Nash..

The rest of them are just great players.. Dirk soft, Vince soft, Elton Brand IMO is a bum, T-Wack played great when hes healthy, but probably has more years on injured reserve than on the court, Billups been on a bunch of teams not cause he so great, Hill was also plagued with injuries, and Allan Houston had a couple good years in Detroit, and a couple goodies wit my Knicks i wont put him in the Hall. And out of all of them Dirk might get the nod cause he went to the finals.
But those players are the players hes playing against. Saying 2000-2010 only doesn't make sense considering more then half of those years has players still developing right now .
 08-03-2010, 04:10 PM         #115
1angrypinoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bulls
1984-85: 38-44 record, Lost in 1st round 1-3 to Bucks
1985-86: 30-52, Lost in 1st round 0-3 to Celtics
1986-87: 40-42, Lost in 1st round 0-3 to Celtics

WTF 30-52 record gets a playoff birth back then. That sh!t is a lottery pick today's NBA.

Jordan getting to the playoffs with sub .500 records
 7 years ago '04        #116
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 1angrypinoy said:
Bulls

WTF 30-52 record gets a playoff birth back then. That sh!t is a lottery pick today's NBA.

cause it was only 11 teams in the east

and 8 made the POs. so you had to be real s**tty to not be a playoff squad
 7 years ago '04        #117
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,850 | Props total: 5193 5193
 1angrypinoy said:
Bulls

Blasphemy! Those didn't happen, he won a ring every year he played.......
 08-03-2010, 04:15 PM         #118
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1angrypinoy said:
Bulls

Good job being a retard... Jordan barely played that year, he was injured.
 08-03-2010, 04:25 PM         #119
1angrypinoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O.™ said:
Good job being a retard... Jordan barely played that year, he was injured.
Losing to the Bucks team with no future HOF players in 1985

Doesn't matter dipsh!t. He still played in the playoffs after the Bulls carried his sorry a.ss there.

30-52 and making the playoffs.
 7 years ago '10        #120
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,166 | Props total: 8199 8199
You dumb azzes do realize it's the BasketballHall of fame and not the NBAHall of Fame.....

Drazen was a legend internationally, he didn't get in off of his NBA numbers. Alot of players this decade won't get in and guys like Manu and Pau and Dirk will because of what they did internationally before they got to the league as well. Honestly there's only about 10-15 players in the league that deserve consideration for the hall and Yao Ming is definitely not one of them.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
42 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago