I spend 1hr or 2 on Indeed, Monster, etc and sh-t is too trash

section   (0 bx goons and 2 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 month ago '04        #1
8389 page views
12 comments

Exs 482 heat pts482
space
space
$13,869 | Props total: 32501 32501
I spend 1hr or 2 on Indeed, Monster, etc and sh-t is too trash

The default, cliche.... You don't like your job find different work argument is failing real fast..... The quality of work out there is what needs to be the topic of discussion.... not the amount of work.

All of the degrees and experience in the world won't save me from the fact that 100% of the jobs being offered by employers on these sites are complete and utter trash and qualify as " bullsh*t jobs".

It's as if someone/some system were out there making up pointless jobs just for the sake of keeping us all working

These are what I propose to call ‘bullsh*t jobs’.

So in my spare time of disgruntled employment because I work for a place that puts more into sales/advertising (65K a year) than their sole sales/advertising rep gets padi; Me! ( 50K p yr)..... I'm working on my real resume... and becoming the n*gga I wanna be. fu*k what this robot world has to offer man. It's all just pure smoke and mirrors ment to keep the facade afloat.

Last edited by Exs; 05-22-2019 at 01:33 PM..
+8   

12 comments for "I spend 1hr or 2 on Indeed, Monster, etc and sh-t is too trash"

1 month ago '13        #2
mercer23 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,306 | Props total: 6247 6247
All a matter of perspective. I used Indeed to go from making 70k per year in Alabama to 100k per year in Texas. It worked for me. Takes time to find "the right" gig. Plenty of low pay jobs that people are dying to have, but the elite jobs are few and far between. 50k isn't a bad salary, but of course everyone wants to make more money. Give it time, it'll work out.
+3   

1 month ago '09        #3
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,648 | Props total: 4329 4329
I found all my jobs on Indeed, Craigslist, weworkremotely, etc. It all comes down to what you're looking for and what you have to offer.

1 month ago '04        #4
Tastemaker331 82 heat pts82
space
space
$42,893 | Props total: 24073 24073
Are you ever going to start your own business?
You've been talking like you're the man with the plan at your job.
+3   

1 month ago '05        #5
Stuart Scott 234 heat pts234
space
space
$27,439 | Props total: 29482 29482
The only real way to get a job is to be connected

I've never got a job by applying online... it's always because I knew somebody or was familiar with the program

Start venturing out, maybe join some facebook groups?
+2   

1 month ago '04        #6
Exs 482 heat pts482 OP
space
space
$13,869 | Props total: 32501 32501
 Tastemaker331 said
Are you ever going to start your own business?
You've been talking like you're the man with the plan at your job.
I've got 2 or 3 business plans right now. Do I have the knowledge on what I do with them and who I present them to as the next step?

No.

I'm a one man team.

Let me know what comes next

no knock to the quote unquote entrepreneurs out there but im not trying to start a t shirt business/coffee shop/ trendy restaurant/website here

my business plans involve reshaping communities in both the physical and metaphysical sense of the process. so please tell me what i should be doing besides putting my every thought into whats wrong with the system now.

This is all part of the plan homie.

Your response was too!

Last edited by Exs; 05-23-2019 at 01:02 PM..

1 month ago '07        #7
biff 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,939 | Props total: 349 349
So what do you guys use? Have you tried zip recruiter?

1 month ago '04        #8
joker 171 heat pts171
space
space
$7,344 | Props total: 16375 16375
While youre trying to get your main stream of income up, add some extra streams aka side hustles.

I didnt like my pay so I gave myself a raise by picking up side hustles.
+2   

1 month ago '07        #9
influence22 
space
space
space
$861 | Props total: 542 542
consider selling higher commission products or services?

Examples: real estate, Software, and Hardware technology

consider helping other business with marketing and sales

Example of small business

SEO, Instagram, Facebook ads, Bing ads, Digital marketing as a whole

Google "BEN ADKINS"

now is a great time to add new skills and make more money.
+2   

1 month ago '18        #10
Dyslexicredaer0 28 heat pts28
space
space
$370 | Props total: 1569 1569
Check out Insurance Agent Jobs. A decent company to mostly learn from is Bankers Life. You may not make a lot of money your first year but it all depends on your hustle and drive. I say start at Bankers Life because they focus on training heavily. Bankers is more of a stepping stone to help get your feet wet in the industry and to build your book of business and client lists. As an insurance agent you run your own business and your charm/people skills is your greatest a*set. Also at Bankers there are performance based bonuses which range from cash to trips paid on the companies dime. Now that I think about it, I kind of miss working for Bankers Life.

No lie in the beginning it sucks but then again depending on your attitude, market and leadership you can be very successful in this field.

Sorry for the weird rant but check it out if you have any interest in sales
+1   

3 weeks ago '18        #11
S-Class 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,603 | Props total: 14951 14951
 joker said
While youre trying to get your main stream of income up, add some extra streams aka side hustles.

I didnt like my pay so I gave myself a raise by picking up side hustles.
This what I need to do

Any suggestions?
+1   

3 weeks ago '04        #12
joker 171 heat pts171
space
space
$7,344 | Props total: 16375 16375
 S-Class said
This what I need to do

Any suggestions?
click
+1   

3 weeks ago '14        #13
DUENASnoches 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,633 | Props total: 1172 1172
LinkedIn. Polish your profile and select the setting that allows recruiters to know that you’re actively seeking or open to new employment opportunities.

+2   

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  45
Image(s) inside HOLY sh-t: NIPSEY MOM Is EXPOSING LAPD & MEDIA At BET AWARD DURING SPE..
232 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+17online now  45
Video inside Any of u familiar with the Brian Wells story(Pizza delivery guy who rob..
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+113online now  36
2019 Best Natural Booty Award Winner
71 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  21
Article inside Diddy Gets Engaged To Lori Harvey The Ex Girlfriend Of His Son Justin..
352 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy