ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

4 months ago '04        #1
633 page views
14 comments

Da Ill One  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 15201 15 K  Slaps total: 1027 1 K

Help us test new console features before the next major system update later this year.
Since the launch of PS5, our teams have been working to continuously enhance your experience on the console. Later this year, we’re rolling out another major system update packed with new features, and we want your help testing them out!

Starting today, you can register for an opportunity to join the first-ever PS5 system software beta program at: visit this link https://www.playstation.c .. rogram-sign-up. Registration is open to players over the age of 18 in the U.S., Canada, Japan, U.K., Germany and France. By signing up, you could be among the first to put new features to the test and provide essential feedback that will help guide their development.

If you’re selected to be part of the program, you’ll receive an email with instructions on how to download the beta version of the next system software. In order to sign up, you’ll need a PS5 console with an internet connection and a PlayStation Network account. You will also be added to the potential participant pool for future PS5 system software betas automatically without having to register again. After the beta begins, you can restore your system software to the latest official release version before the beta program ends.

Our last major PS5 system update in April introduced new features like USB extended storage, cross-generation Share Play, an improved Game Base and other UI enhancements and social features. We’ll share more in the coming weeks about what you can expect in the beta for our next update.

Whether you’re a new or returning PlayStation beta tester, we thank you for your support. Your feedback helps us make the console experience better for our whole community.
+2   

best
worst
14 comments

4 months ago '17        #2
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 79504 79 K  Slaps total: 27695 27 K
I ain’t taking that risk lol Godspeed to y’all tho
+13   

4 months ago '04        #3
Da Ill One  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
Props total: 15201 15 K  Slaps total: 1027 1 K
 SPdaGOAT said
I ain’t taking that risk lol Godspeed to y’all tho
Lol sh*t same here. With how hard these are to get I'm not risking it. Lol

Maybe when you can just walk into a store and cop I will
+3   

4 months ago '17        #4
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 79504 79 K  Slaps total: 27695 27 K
 Da Ill One said
Lol sh*t same here. With how hard these are to get I'm not risking it. Lol

Maybe when you can just walk into a store and cop I will
Lmfao facts. I’d be sick of my sh*t bricked bruh
+2   

4 months ago '12        #5
halochicken  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 5391 5 K  Slaps total: 783 783
made post already about this but I guess nobody saw it because it was so late.
+2   

4 months ago '19        #6
Boxedin1 
Props total: 9008 9 K  Slaps total: 1755 1 K
Just tell me when gta, red dead and the lastest ufc game drop
+1   

4 months ago '12        #7
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 183271 183 K  Slaps total: 10698 10 K
i signed up for this the other day, interested in seeing what options they let us test early. For example I been doing this for years with Microsoft's program and got to test things like the updated OS that displays your quick resume titles in the guide a few months before they even announced it was possibly coming.

Be interesting if we get to test out the OS with SSD Expansion's or w/e, i got a few SSD's that fit the requirements they initially 'hinted' at last year just sitting on my shelf lol
+3   

4 months ago '16        #8
Quinn 
Props total: 7315 7 K  Slaps total: 1704 1 K
friend of mines controller randomly stopped working, while playing madden
for playing/buying madden

and he was force to cop a new one, with that said, idk if being in a beta program is a good idea when supply is low. next thing you know you down on your console.
+2   

4 months ago '05        #9
Chuck_Remixed  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 16576 16 K  Slaps total: 702 702
I signed up the other day. First order of business for them should be to bring the activity feed back. Without it, the PS5 seems like a ghost town. FIX ASAP. Possibly get rid of the explore tab too.
+3   

4 months ago '14        #10
Bando Jonez 
Props total: 10409 10 K  Slaps total: 2392 2 K
 Chuck_Remixed said
I signed up the other day. First order of business for them should be to bring the activity feed back. Without it, the PS5 seems like a ghost town. FIX ASAP. Possibly get rid of the explore tab too.
Explore tab is cool... I see why it can be "annoying/usless".. especially if they bring back the activity feed

but what they need to do is bring back the internet browser legitimately... I hate having to do the round about sh*t to connect the hidden browser... PS browser was lit
+1   

4 months ago '12        #11
MetalGears  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 13166 13 K  Slaps total: 1952 1 K
Yea ima go ahead and pass on this. Microsoft bricked my sh*t had it stuck on the Xbox screen for 3 days until they rolled out a fix I quickly unenrolled from the insider program.
+1   

4 months ago '12        #12
MetalGears  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 13166 13 K  Slaps total: 1952 1 K
 Bando Jonez said
Explore tab is cool... I see why it can be "annoying/usless".. especially if they bring back the activity feed

but what they need to do is bring back the internet browser legitimately... I hate having to do the round about sh*t to connect the hidden browser... PS browser was lit
They don’t want us playing Xcloud, Geforce Now or Stadia on our ps5’s
+2   

4 months ago '14        #13
Bando Jonez 
 CoolestBrotha56 said
They don’t want us playing Xcloud, Geforce Now or Stadia on our ps5’s
Damn never thought of that ...

I just want to watch movies and streams instead of using my TV remote to type in the addresses every time
+1   

4 months ago '10        #14
acegutta22  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 20420 20 K  Slaps total: 3601 3 K
 OldBusiness said
i signed up for this the other day, interested in seeing what options they let us test early. For example I been doing this for years with Microsoft's program and got to test things like the updated OS that displays your quick resume titles in the guide a few months before they even announced it was possibly coming.

Be interesting if we get to test out the OS with SSD Expansion's or w/e, i got a few SSD's that fit the requirements they initially 'hinted' at last year just sitting on my shelf lol
Which nvme SSD did you buy?
I wish I would have bought two 2tb Samsung 980 pros when they were on sale 2 months ago.

4 months ago '14        #15
Bando Jonez 
Naw the feature we need the most is Switcher actually letting us play more than one game and resuming it when we switch between them

dare i say its the one feature Xbust got right with Quick Resume

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  22
Video inside HALLOWEEN k*llS (2021) | US Premiere
80 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+309online now  17
Video inside My Man Can't Be a Security Guard No More After This....
181 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+31online now  13
Article inside Men Are Now More Likely to Be Single Than Women.
192 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+32online now  9
Ted Sarandos: Dave Chappelle 'Content Doesn’t Directly Translate to Real-World..
64 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy